Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]

Go down 
+4
Grantus
Penny
Avaritia
Raia
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 9:53 am

The performance from the strange red man happened, and she found herself looking back to see her sister moving away with her friend's family. Now all there was left to do was to make sure these things couldn't follow her. "Oh shut up." She'd scoff under he breath towards the maiden, not really appreciating being told what to do. "You're just lucky there's someone here who actually knows what she's doing, princess, or else everyone would be screwed." The whole princess comment wasn't under her breath, but it might not have been loud enough for the maiden to even catch word of it. She slowly strutted up towards where these people had been turned into creatures, releasing the strap of her handbag as she gripped the handle, the straps retracting into the bag itself. Vivian looked towards the four people who remained behind, letting out a sigh would sigh, not even the personas they would summon or the powers they would show would surprise her. "I hope you guys know what you're doing, these things will barely give you time to react so you have to be quick." She studied the people more, noticing that one of them was the boy she had just met the other day, which caused her to place her free hand on her hip. "Kid? I guess you'll be able to see me fight after all." With that she'd strut up to one of the creatures, standing a few feet away with her handbag in one hand. Even though she was facing monsters, one had to admit that she was still

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 QW1VMvz
"Ready yourselves boys, wouldn't want you to break a nail, would we?"

Stats:

Action:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 2:20 pm

Everyone was turning into to Sfalma right in front of Seek, this was something that he did not enjoy the sight of in general. All of those people? What happened to them? However, Seek had to worry about himself for the time being, there was too much going on and he felt as if something inside of him was trying to break free. As Seek gritted his teeth, he took the candy from Emile and put it in his mouth. Well, it looked like candy to Seek. "Tch, so were going to kill all these people? Cant change them back?" See would say regrettably, but he knew that he had a duty to protect the people of this area that were still alive.

"Emile, i'm not one grouping up, but i could use the help. " Though, from the looks of things, a handful of people started summoning "creatures" of some sort. "Everything thats happening right now...is really pissing me off....." Seek would say as he stepped forward.

Stats
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 12:59 am

Obviously the cut he felt he had no idea was coming, so he doubled over from the sudden pain. He could feel the sudden voice in his head, that snarled and growled from both a pain and a sick need for blood. He had little to no idea what was going on, but he noticed that a few of the onlookers started to transform into creatures all too familiar to him. The Sfalma. Weren't they supposed to be repelled by the barrier? And now they are inside? Seems like a fun coincidence that after the Maiden talks of lowering it, these monsters appear. It was strange that they seemed to form from other people....but it didn't matter. He certainly wasn't going to die here; he himself had a bone to pick with every last one of these creatures. He could feel a heavy pain hit his head, his eyes turning bloodshot from the pressure in his head. Yes....something was growing in him, the thirst for battle and taste for blood was turning his vision red. You could say it was the initial rush of the power, or maybe it was fueled by a temper and revenge Gabriel himself never got the chance to let out. Either way, the time was now, and a monster was birthed inside the older man...

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Zx90rE9

This power....was what he wanted, needed even to break this life he knew. It was strange that today of all days that it would happen. Now he had to make sure he didn't die over it. A loud growl escaped his lips, sounding almost akin to the roar of a wolf, before a large lumbering beast of fur and teeth appeared behind him. It howled loudly as a sort of scare to the monsters, or anyone around him. Gabriel himself did not plan on dying here, and if whatever gave him this power intended to help him, then by whatever Gods existed he would take it and fight. He would have to talk with the mastermind behind that sometime later. Until then, he was taking what he deserved, and enjoying the thrill of this hunt. Though, he would like to fight, but the others didn't do anything at all for some reason. This was bad, he growled at one of the Sfalma, but turned to the others. If he went on his own, surely they would target him. He wanted to hurt them so much, but he had to back off until the other idiots lost their cold feet and started to fight.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 M8z1c3

"You guys are cowards or something? Don't be brats now, fight. If they start singling us out it's over, so don't waste your time."

Gabriel:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 6:23 pm

The sky... Its color, It carried a bad omen. Common knowledge of mastermind chefs, of course. But what was it? Suddenly, this whole festivity appeared wrong for whatever reason. Like something was about to invade it.

Out of the blue, screams echoed from somewhere behind Ironfist, interrupting his thoughts. His insticts took over as he turned almost immediately. Turned and..! Stopped in his tracks as he felt something pierce his abdomen. In a moment of shock, everything around him faded as his eyes widened. There was nothing there, but the pain... Oh, the pain was real. It isolated him from everything else, isolated him so that he didn't hear, no, he was just too focused on staying on his feet to pa attention to anything else. The pain, it flew through his body, spreading towards the extremities. He grabbed his face as the pain spread throghout his head, closing his eyes. He couldn't see it, but his body was glowing  a deep, eerie crimson.

"Hmhmhm!"

A voice, familiar voice... His voice echoed through his mind as the pain finally roved too much for him to endure on his feet. He fell to his knees, gripping his head all the while, as a thundring laughter boomed his ears.

"Hahahaha! Seems like I've finally been let out! I've waited long enough! It is time for me, M.R. Ironfist!!! to take the stage!"

M. R. Ironfist? But that was his name. What was...

"Tell me, me! Do you desire to be a teacher!?"

The voice didn't let him finish before it boomed again, this time louder and mightier than ever. It was his voice, but it was still different. It carried a certain note he had thought he had lost, but there it was... But... What was it asking..? Who was it asking!? 'Me'? Does he desire to be a teacher? Of course he does, but that was beside the po-

"Muhahaha! And do you desire to be a chef? Do you desire to be strong? Do you desire to be all you could ever be?"

Yes. His mind drifted spontaneously. He didn't even need to think to give the answer. It just popped up in his head. 'Yes'. Yes, of course he did want all of that! But he couldn't do it, now could he?

"Mmm." The voice as if nodded in agreement. "That is exactly why I am here! But!!! I will not do anything without your permission! That is why I must ask you whether you are completely, 100 per cent certain that you want all that!?"

Ironfist nodded. Yes.

"And are you ready to give up your life!?"

Life? Could it even be called life if he couldn't do what he always wanted to do!? If there was a chance for him to be all that, he would grab it by its horns and grapple it with his bare hands!!!

Something was building in him, growing. Something he had thought had vanished. Something he always wanted, but never had. And now, it exploded as he, despite the pain, threw his head back and spread his arms, shouting from the bottom of his blazing heart!!!!!!!!!!

"Yes!!!!"

A small chuckle sounded in his head. "Very well then! We really are the same, after all! Now, ready yourself!!!"

The sensation which followed was something he had long forgotten. The freedom, the power, the capability, the hope, the fire!!! It came through pain, but it felt good! It felt like he had finally gotten everything... Finally, finally, finally! No more pretend, no more selling hot dogs at the corner!!!! No more, no more, no more!!!!!!!!!!

"Rhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! You are I, am I you! I am... Ironfist!!!"

The man propelled himself back to his feet, punching the air above as he let out the shout. But, it was no longer the same man. It was no longer a man at all! But it was still the manliest man in the castle! His fists grew larger and his his ears extended, turning pointy along with his teeth. He grinned, as he moved his fingers. He was himself now, and he was all he could be!

Turning his head up towards the monsters, he pointed his finger at them. There were a couple of other people around, and he registered them all in a blitz. Nodding to himself with a satisfied grin, he turned to them. This was his first class. Sure, there was also an adult there, but it didn't seem to faze him at all. He was going to refer to him as one of his students if he wanted to, hmhmhm! It was time to show everybody what their teacher could do. And so, he turned his attention to the Sfalma. "You vile creatures! Devouring humans!? I won't stand for such behaviour in my classroom! Ha! Ha!! Ha!!!" The look on his face as he spoke was pure thrill. This was new to him, yet he knew what to do. He understood himself better than ever, he understood what he was supposed to do!

It was time to lecture these things about what happened when they messed with their teacher. He turned to the others once again.

"No time to get to know each other, so let us not until we've subdued these creatures." He said as he walked on over to the others, facing the creatures with one hand on his chin.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Latest?cb=20131002222714&path-prefix=en
"Don't forget to take notes!"

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 10:45 pm

Samael could hear the voice of the God in his mind, scoffing in disappointment. "I didn't give you power for you to loiter around. Defeat them, Ryer, if you don't want to be killed." It wasn't a stretch to say he was disappointed, the only person who ended up doing anything this time was an older man.

Regardless, there were three targets now, someone who had taken a defensive stance but didn't seem to be a threat, a woman who somehow had scanned one of them, and a loudmouth who alerted them all to his presence. It was obvious these things were somewhat smart, as they all, except for the one that got scanned, turned their head at the man, growling wildly...

One of them charged madly, tongue flopping uselessly as it pounced at Ironfist with its broad shoulders out, wanting to pound him down into the ground, while the other one stood back, eyeing another prey... before his eyes set on Emile, as if allured. The thing reeled back before shooting off two large spikes at the young man, that would pierce his body clean through if he didn't get out of the way in time.

The remaining Ursi, however, growled as it sent off a gust of wind at the woman who had just analyzed it, mad at the action.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 ICAwNl1[/font]

Ursi Sfalma 1:

Ursi Sfalma 2:

Ursi Sfalma 3:

...but after their actions, a loud crash was heard nearby, right behind the pedestal where Kalos sat, which would shake the whole floor and the Sfalma with it, sending their attention towards it. Soon after, a mechanical whirring noise would fill the room alongside the harmony of people screaming in terror and fleeing the vicinity. Soon, the culprit would emerge with a shot from behind the Maiden, knocking her away towards the other end of the huge room, and then a large body that radiated jade off to everyone.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 ZmxoPC0

"This isn't how I planned on spending the evening, assaulting women, but if that's what they ask of me... let's go, Kalosini Dahlia, I know an attack like that hasn't taken you out of commission, Maiden of Disaster."

-WARNING-

-Dynamic PvS Combat is Initiating for Kalosini Dahlia - You really should have stayed inside today...-

What appeared was a large machine, its booming voice echoing through the hall like a well-spoken gentleman's yell of authority. Refined, yet imposing, it radiated an essence not unlike something that could be heard from a military commander. But furthermore, what even was it? Well, regardless of what it was, it wasn't paying attention to the people fighting or the Sfalma, but instead the Maiden as it flew over to her right away, ignoring the others.

Jade Machine Stats:

Jade Machine Actions:

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Kalos only rolled her eyes at the comments, but the sudden crash startled her. She would have been pegged for a fool to fall for such a trick, however, because as soon as the crash came, a large figure would appear behind the Maiden as she jumped on top of the podium, pointing a finger in the direction of the curtains before a large burst of flames appeared, compressed and exploded, all in one second, just as the shot came through. It would still send her flying back, though, from the force, but she had control over these flames and how far they sent her back, so she simply gracefully floated down towards the ground on the other edge of the stadium.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 U0ycLvR

"Well, you all certainly don't waste any time. I would have liked to get some previous warning before you go and wreck the barriers, but I guess this is a nice kick start. You five, go ahead and deal with the small fries, I won't let this big one get to you."

The Maiden didn't even seem to take a stance, just keeping a sly smile as she waved around from side to side. This was honestly entertaining, it had been a long time since she had a good fight, her last one had been with Lux, after all, and lord knows her sister hated those now...

Kalos Stats:

Kalos Actions:

---

Meanwhile, Emile stood quietly as the Sfalma attempted to attack him, then smirked as he took the hits... seemingly unharmed. It was time to show people how he played now...

"Come on out..." He lifted his hand up as a crimson aura surrounded him, and soon, a great burst of light would release forward, causing everyone who wasn't wearing eye protection of some kind to turn away from the sheer brightness. Where Emile stood, only seemed to stand dust, until it subsided...

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 2VwQARM

From the dust and shadows, a large stomp came out before a light blue blade sliced cleanly through the mist, letting everyone see him now.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 O91jzcW

"Come get some."

Emile Stats:

Explanation:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:16 pm

''I don't plan to die that easily.''

Was it such a big deal? It didn't seem like the Sfalma could kill them within a few moments, so taking a second to get used to the situation shouldn't end up too badly. And it's not like he was planning to stand around forever. It wasn't time to lose cool so quickly. If they lost just because they took a moment more to attack, then it would probably mean they weren't any good to begin with.

Although, the whole ruckus was a bit unsettling. Something more must be going on, because that creature which fell from the sky was surely something else than the Sfalma around. No time to investigate however. It didn't seem to be after them either. Which was probably a good thing right now. That in mind, Samael would focus on the nearby enemies, attempting to knock them down.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 OAiPEV9

''We can talk over concers after this. There's no use in possibliy riling each other up when we should work together.''

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives/Equips:

Miss/Hit/Crit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 7:02 pm

"Damn kid." She'd pause, looking at him with amazement, his aesthetically pleasing persona catching her eye. "Well, the first one is almost dead, you should try to attack them all while I weaken them. Let's just make this quick." The wind did hit her, and did do damage, but she wouldn't fall back in the slightest. Vivian slowly strutted towards the second monster, looking it dead in the eyes before she would grip her handle tighter, swinging the bag over her had and landing it right onto the Sfalma's head. Then without hesitation, she'd turn to the next one, swinging her bag to bat it in the face. After the two attacks, she'd fall back towards her temporary allies. She was attempting to weaken the Sfalma so that the others could take them down faster, it seemed like the best situation for her to follow at the moment.

Stats:

Action:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:38 am

Damm annoyances..... "  It looked that Seek was just about ready to fight, but alarms set off in his head when the maiden was fighting the suit individual. He sounded like some of a higher authority, but that cant be right. Wouldn't they be apart of this military kin a sense? If that was the case, wouldn't they prioritize the maidens safety." ...." Seek was diving too much into it, he needed to fight right  now. Emile  had a head start and apparently transformed. " Fancy much?  How are you all doing that...thing you're doing?"

Maybe this was a hard step for seek, but it wasn't a natural occurrence to him.  The card kept flickering and disheartening, as if the persona was playing games or purposely annoying him. However, Seek got hold of the power  and quickly crushed the card. A red light appeared as his persona appeared and unleashed a searing flame towards the sfalma.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills[spoiler]:   Auto-Rakukaja Begin the battle with Rakukaja cast on yourself. | Passive | Tier 2 turn 2

Maragi | Inflicts a small amount of Fire damage to all enemies. | 6 SP | Tier 1 for 41 agi damage to all enemies[spoiler]

Miss rate
Spoiler:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emile
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss rate
Spoiler:
Crit rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 M8z1c3

So they all started to fight huh? "No riling up" the kid says, before he takes a blow from the monsters. Well, in any event, his Persona moved on without him, not listening to Gabriel, and instead, huffing a very large breath, and expelling it from him and towards the Sfalma in a flurry of winds. Gabriel smirked. He would let him do his thing. It was good the Maiden could actually fight that odd machine, otherwise what good was she?

Gabriel:
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 1:30 pm

As one of the creatures lunged itself at him, Ironfist only smirked as it collided with him in a cloud of dust, pushing him onto the ground with its massive body and strenght. However, the moment his back crashed against the floor, he twisted his hips, sending a blindingly fast kick at the Sfalma, threatening to pierce right through its jet black torso and throw it into the floor as well.

"Haha!" He shouted with a grin as he pushed himself from the creature right after the kick, regardless of whether his attack hit or not, and landed several meters from it. He would need some getting used to this body, but it wasn't going to be an itch. Cracking his fists, he returned to his pose with arms crossed imposingly on his chest, just looking at the monsters without a flinch in his eye.

Stats:
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:04 pm

It seemed the fighters were in a better position than they thought. Ryer's attack had sent the Sfalma that had attacked Vivian flying back, causing it to stagger and limp over one limb. The second Sfalma took it in a better manner, standing strong and ready to attack. The rest of the attacks were simple as well, hitting most of the enemies with astonishing force, but two in succession that took the cake were the two Shadows' successive hits. Emile's slash sent the third Sfalma to its back, causing it to flail in desperation as it tried to stand back up, while Ironfist's last strike punished it further, piercing right through its body. The bear-like creature went limp and radiated a black smoke out, but it would not vanish, as it continued convulsing, slowly, but it wasn't exactly going to disintegrate.

The remaining Sfalma that hadn't been hit as hard growled in anger and charged at the one it considered a bigger threat, the only person that had managed to hit it with something reasonably threatening - Samael. It galloped quickly and jumped upwards with its strong hind legs, then came down onto the young man and attempted to rip at his face and chest, growling madly.

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 ICAwNl1

Ursi Sfalma 1:

Ursi Sfalma 2:

Ursi Sfalma 3:

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 ZmxoPC0

"It is indeed a shame to fight someone as elegant as you, Kalosini. But I assure you, I did not come simply for that, nor do I have intention of killing you here. Simply, I will judge whether you are apt to face Her or not. That is why we destroyed the barriers, Soren Dhalia's invention will not protect you forever."

The machine stood calmly as it withdrew a large black rifle-like weapon from its back, firing it in a spread shot towards Kalos and all around her, the spread easily covering a full area of 10 meters to her sides, and 5 atop her. She was cornered, there wasn't much she could do this time... was there?

Jade Machine Stats:

Jade Machine Actions:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 U0ycLvR

"She? Wait, I didn't hear anything about a higher person here, who are you talking about?!"

At the machine's words, Kalos' face grew uneasy, unlike any expression they had seen up to now, but in response to the spread shot that came, the Persona would simply crouch down and make a large hole in the ground, lifting part of the floor to cover both figures in the distance.

"Eris... I shouldn't waste this gift He gave me." Kalos put a hand on the ground and concentrated, trying to come up with a plan. If she could defeat this enemy and bring him back for Keno and Mysterio to analyze, maybe... though she caught a figure at the corner of her eye, watching the events. Hmph, so be it.

Kalos Stats:

Actions:

---

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 O91jzcW

Emile, on the other hand, seemed to listen to Seek perfectly, maneuvering his blade with a dexterity not unlike a well-trained soldier, but not quite a master yet. One thing was noticeable right away, though, he was fast, more so than the average person, as he could move easily quicker than any other person currently assisting in this fight, that was for sure.

Emile Stats:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:42 pm

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 OAiPEV9

This time it was apparently his turn to get swiped at which kind of hurt, but it wasn't all that bad. These Sfalma weren't weak, but they didn't seem to be a huge threat either as long as no one made a really dumb move. ''I'll do what I can.'', he would respond to Viv briefly, but keeping most of his attention on the enemies for now. If they were dealt with quickly, they would probably have some time to talk things over. Samael couldn't say he had ever seen much of these people before aside from the woman, therefore what would happen was up in the air for now, although it was going well as of this moment. For them, at least. It was hard to say what was up with the Maiden and that strange creature assaulting her.

Stats:

Attack/Damage:

Passives/Equips:

Miss/Crit/Hit Chance:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 11:22 pm

"Hmp..."

Stats:

Action:

Chances:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]   Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Reunion [Parangelian Mass Awakening]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next