Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 11:38 am

Diana was wandering the streets of Eirini again in hopes to discover more about the Erisia Dysnomia and the humans. She was walking obliviously, she doesn't where to go and she doesn't where is she going actually. Until, a butterfly passed by her. It was very beautiful as it flaps its wings. It has a very attractive white color. Diana followed it, she followed where it goes. Diana already knew this is a butterfly since she owned two butterfly drones to help her see her surroundings. More reasons, why she was attracted to the butterfly is to know where the little guy(or girl) was going. She traced its tracks. Tracing, tracing...

BUMP!

Diana tripped on a rock that she didn't see. She is too much focused on the butterfly that she can't even notice the rock blocking her way. Diana felt something as she fell. "Pain... This is what humans feels when they're hurt" she said as she stood up. "So humans are capable of emotions as well such as joy,anger,sadness,fear and disgust. Such strange emotions, I wanna feel them all" she started to talk to herself.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 12:33 pm

"Then you're going about this all wrong..." a tired and slightly slurred voice would come from behind Dianna a little further down the path. Mysterio, after exiting the bar and deciding that it was still early enough  to get into some sort of trouble with the locals. Seeing as how Parangelia was starting to feel bit played out at this point, you can only wreak scientific havoc and pain in one place so much before it gets boring, Mysterio decided to hop on his personal tram over to Eirini and see what kind of research he could muster. What he hadn't anticipated was to come across a slightly familiar android face down in the dirt thinking it was human.... Tch... Leon and Veca are about as close to humans as an android could get. Who was this one thinking it was more advanced then Mysterio's own designs.... wait... Who's bot is this!?

"If you want to experience human emotion... I'd start with the ones that don't suck." Mysterio would crouch down beside the bot and eye it with a glazed over expression. "Need a hand there?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Diana looked at the man behind her. "Hello there" she greeted him. The man asked her to help with emotions. "You can help me feel emotions!" Diana got his interest. She approached the man. "If you don't mind then I accept your help" she said before shaking his hand then introducing herself. "Hello. I am Diana, i shall be your protector and your friend". She then gave the doctor a cute smile. "Thar's a strange uniform, are you a doctor? The humans that heals and cures diseases of fellow humans" she asked, it was obvious for her that he is a doctor because of the lab coat.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 11:01 am

"Protector and fri-" Mysterio mumbled to himself as he looked at the strange android.When did he say he wanted a protector, let alone a friend. He had enough friends already! To many in fact! Between Keno and his assistants he was beginning to feel almost suffocated by the genuine feeling of love. At this point he was trying to LOSE friends so he could focus on his work!... sigh..... stupid people who care about you...

"Sigh... Alright alright, I'll help you with your emotion problem.. Just tell me who made you and I can sue their pants off for stealing my work. Then I'll see if I can do anything about your glitching emotions. Which ones are you having trouble *COUGH* with feeling?" Mysterio would reach into his coat to produce a flask... He was sobering up at the WORST time...
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 9:27 pm

"Well, I was made by the two scientist whose working for Lady Lux, the Maiden of Eris." she answered. She remembers her first days in Erisia Dysnomia. She used to protect Eirini from Sfalmas. Memories but now, she's free. The problem is that Diana can't feel any emotion except for happiness. "I can only feel happiness but others such as sadness,disgust,fear and anger. I can't feel them. Do you know how to fix that?" she said in monotones like a real robot and looking at the flask he was holding. Is that the answer?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 11:41 am

"So you only feel happiness and you want to experience pain, sadness, and anger?... You don't uh... don't got all your wires hooked up right do ya? If I were in you're shoes I'd just sit in a corner all day and feel happy... But if you really want to feel sad I guess I can help, sense I'm just such a nice guy," Mysterio took a long swig from his flask and let out a sigh before settling his eyes on the young android before him... this was gunna be fun.

"Let's see... You're design is overly complicated, you're programing is buggy as all hell, your creator wouldn't know his ass from his elbow if you drew him a map and tattooed it on his wrist, your silly pink hair is an eyesore, you're overly peppy to the point that I want to gouge my own eyes out and feed them to the first dog I find and you smell funny...." Mysterio smiled as he felt a lot of pent up aggression flow out of him. MAN! He needed that! "So! Did it work? Do you feel sad now?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:00 am

Mysterio helped her to feel sas by saying harsh words. Unfortunately, Diana can't understand what is she saying but she knows that it was an insult. She was not affected by the insults about herself but she was really angry when he insulted her creator. "Hey! My creator created me perfectly!" she bursted up then summoned her chainsaws and tried to attack Mysterio. Diana would then stop as she realized, she was angry and not sad. "Wait... Is that anger?" she asked herself then desummoned her chainsaws. "It is! It is anger!" Diana's mood swings to happiness. "I'm angry for the first time!" she started to jump in joy. "Thank you!" she thanked the doctor with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:20 am

"Mm?" Mysterio felt a vague interest in the conversation as the strange android became enraged at mention of it's creator. The fact that it was able to spawn chainsaws out of seemingly nowhere was indeed quite impressive, however the mere notion of using chainsaws as a primary weapon was completely and utterly idiotic. This proved Mysterio's theory that her creator was of an inferior intelligence without a shadow of a doubt. What possible use could a Chainsaw have over a gun or a normal blade? No doubt they looked cool, but they were anything but efficient.

"You're happy that you're angry? I don't think you know how anger works my friend...." This android just wasn't getting it... but this conversation seemed to be fun so might as well mess with it's head a little.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:29 am

Diana chuckled. She now knows that is not how anger works. [color=#cc66ff]"Sorry, my mood swinged just a while ago but I do understand now. Anger is the feeling when you are enraged like a truck doing a carmageddon. I see that it is a negative emotion"[color] she replied. This was rather a strange conversation and Diana looks like a big weirdo being happy while angry. What a complicated robot, she should feel more emotions. "What else do you got?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:56 am

"Hmmm actually... You might prove to be useful..." A dark smile took over Mysterio as he looked at the young android... "It's not to often I come across someone trying to understand emotions they do not have. You see the androids I created have full agency and emotional controlee... you however do not." Mysterio reached into his coat and withdrew a business card. He softened his smile before handing it to the young fembot. "Stop by my lab and we'll work on hammering out your emotions one by one,"

Or... he could run a few tests on how the various emotions effect magic energy by having her run some tests while a single emotion is active. More often then not sentient life experiences a plethora of emotions at any given time, like a stew.... This Android however... only experiences one at a time. More like a broth... Mysterio could isolate and test emotions one by one... How.... very... Interesting... "My name is Dr.Mysterio! What might yours be?"
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 9:05 am

Diana took the business card, only to discover that he was a scientist and not a doctor. "I see..." she said, scratching her chin. She pocketed the card and smiled back at Dr. Mysterio. "Sure! I'll stop by your lab so I can have those other emotions in no time!" she said. Diana smiled more widely as the scientist introduced himself. "I am Diana! It is a very big pleasure to meet you, Dr. Mysterio." she introduced herself as well. "So, when can I go to your lab and where can I find it?" she asked. The scientist just got her interest. Diana would do anything for knowledge and new things that she didn't know. She is like a gullible child who can be lured by using candy.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:08 am

What a naive little-  "The adress of the lab is right there on the back! Just phone ahead to set up an appointment with the number on the front and I'll be sure to be there!" Mysterio felt a bit bad for not telling this poor android the whole truth... wait... No that was just the stomach ache from lunch... No more Sfalma meet burgers... bleh..."I promise that if we work together we could unlock all your hidden emotions! Who knows, you might even discover a brand new emotion! We could name it after you. How dose that sound?" Mysterio took another swig from his flask... Better to not be fully cognoscente for this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 10:08 am

Taking a look again at the card, the address was there. She pocketed it again once she was done reading the whole card. Diana feels so excited about this but unfortunately, she can't go right now. She still has a lot of things to do. So maybe tomorrow? "Deal!" she said with a thumbs up. How nice of him to help her with her emotions. Diana can feel the same vibe with him when she mer Haruo and Elvira. Dr.Mysterio despite being mysterious and strange, might be a really nice guy. Don't judge a book by its cover. "It is a big pleasure to meet you, doctor. But I am afraid, I have to be elsewhere. Goodbye!"  she said goodbye to Mysterio, taking a bow before turning away. She activated her butterfly wings and dashed through the streets, leaving the doctor on his own.

***Exit***
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 9:55 am

"Oh trust me, the pleasure is all mine!" Mysterio felt his face begin to hurt from the smile that was plastered on it. This android may have been interesting but it was also quite draining... Like who in their right mind makes an android that's just happy all the time? That had to get in the way durring combat...

As Mysterio watched the strange robot literaly fly away he found him self oddly excited to have a new test subject... Interesting... This was becomeing very interesting...

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:30 pm

> A strange sensation is felt in the pair as they part ways. Diana of the Chariot Arcana and Dr. Mysterio of the Moon Arcana have formed a link. <
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]   Mysterious Strange Man [Jack] Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Strange Man [Jack]
Page 1 of 1