Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]

Go down 
+5
Penny
Godai
Grantus
Philemon
Salmane
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 pm

Mir brought a hand up and patted Jin's shoulder. "Sorry, buddy, no being fondled by a pretty lady for you." She smirked and chuckled. She knew very well what she did, and she was fine with it, for the sake of the team. Mir, as an android, had no real life to give up, she would rather serve some purpose than end up broken without one.

"I did agree with your terms, but I'll ask what you're gonna do after this. First off, one very important question. In this tower, we faced someone we needed to kill to advance and, unfortunately, did so, without first figuring out if there was another way. That person was the Fourth King, and all of us that were involved very much regret taking her life, but to my knowledge, she was an android like I, and I didn't see her being broken at all. Is it possible to repair her so that she can be somehow brought back to life? Don't get me wrong, I know it sounds ridiculous to want to bring someone back from the dead... but I've seen crazier stuff happen already so might as well ask, right?" Jaqli rubbed the back of her head. Honestly, so many Tsurinais, she was beginning to ask just what the hell was so special about this family. Some way, some how, it seemed to snag her with Rinne and now she was dragged into being a guinea pig for another woman who belonged to the family... well, hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. Serving a purpose and helping out sounded pretty nice right now.

"Just as well, I believe Kyokudou must have some things to ask. I didn't forget how you ended up getting possessed at that last reality. You're going to tell us what happened while you were out, right?" The android crossed her arms and waited afterwards, not showing any specific emotion. She had calmed down from before, but she was still annoyed, really. Let's see where this goes...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:27 pm

Tomoe nodded. She would explain what happened on her side, from being taken over by the mysterious being, to falling asleep and fighting someone in the Velvet Room. She knew that whoever this being was, had a huge connection with Angra Mainyu, and with the tower. However, she had yet to master the power they had. She mentioned that she herself called for this being to help her during that fight with Natashi. It was not by force the second time around. "Soki Tsurinai. I need to master the ability to call upon that power. I think that using it right now is doing something to me. One person told me I was vanishing, and that they saw a vision where everyone was at the top of the tower and I wasn't. So I need to know if you know anyway to use the power I have. I don't know what it is, but I know it stops Angra Mainyu. And if I can control it, this can all end. Anything you know about whatever stops the God would help me a lot. Is there any way to communicate with them as well? Maybe a way to meet them to find a way?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Soki tilted her head towards her test subject and then gave a nod. "The Fourth King? The cute one, yes? I simply adore that subject. I played a hand in creating her, so recreating her is possible as long as you have her plume of dusk. It's a simple task, really." The young woman twirled a strand of hair on her finger as her silver eyes looked towards her test subject. Then there was mention of some possession and other strange things. This little group was rather needy, but they did pay the sum she asked for. And she did get a test subject to take apart and see what made them tick. Though the Tsurinai believed she had the wrong idea about her. This fun sexy time the young woman was thinking of was completely wrong for what Soki had in mind. Every scientist worth their salt was alittle mad in the head. She was no different, that was to be sure.

This sudden question about Gods, vanishing, and mastering a certain power did slightly confuse the Tsurinai. She had no meddling in the powers that be that were plaguing Tomoe, though she did play a hand in Yusugi's part. She tapped her chin and closed her eyes for that one. "Ah, Yusugi. He was just like me. Found in another world different from our own. His only memory is being brought there by a demon like enemy with a face of death. His purpose was of no concern to Yachiru, as the man had our team create a program that would allow him to insert his own consciousness into Yusugi after certain procedures were followed. It was months of torture for that young man, but he was brave. He always said he wouldn't die; and now he is immortal. But the sad part is, his soul is lost to us. The First King that we know is being used as a puppet by Angra Mainyu, and is his avatar. The tower, being the monument, was to pierce the Moon and free the God that would cause a calamity that breached the gaps of space and time. It was truly marvelous to think about. You know, being a part of a team that caused the destruction of it all." A small hint of drool rolled down her mouth as she gave a tired smile. Wiping the drool, she got back on subject. "I'm sorry little girl, but I have no means of telling you how to master something I've never seen. Perhaps if I were to meet this entity myself, I could form an hypothesis or a theory in how to master its power for yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 12:03 am

Yusugi? So Soki played a hand in doing what was done to him? The notion made her clench her fists, though she took a deep breath. She looked at the others before back to Soki. "What if I told you I know where his soul is? Could he be brought back?" She from there would finally unveil to everyone within the group that every time she made her trip in the Velvet Room after being controlled, she would meet the young boy known as Yusugi, and describe him as a man that looked in likeness to the 1st King, mentioned going through horrible things, and had then lost himself to wander in that room forever. She would also explain in detail what the Velvet Room was to those who didn't know. Maybe that had something to do with it. It never occurred to her however, of the name of the God in question may have been a clue to who the being was that stopped them. She was knowledgeable, and the name itself never really hit her until now. Religions were so odd. "Ahura Mazda...Hm....I wonder if they're watching right now. Cause that is the only thing I can think of that stops this God." Were they even here right now? She wanted to much to try and speak to them, but who knew if it costed her body to even try that? She remembered that some part of her reached to them the last time she was taken over. Could they do that without having their body be used at random? She wouldn't try, lest the risk was too great, but it didn't mean she still wasn't tempted.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 2:21 am

His brows furrowed deeper at Soki's and Mir's response. It was non-negotiable now. But, at the least she will participate. The information she provided was interesting. Though, the motivations that Yachiru had caused him to snort. It sounded very cliche. Perhaps he had some sort of Messianic complex or some chip on his shoulder. Who knows? But, it doesn't matter right now. Though for Mir to take this lightly, well, that's on her in any case.

"I see. While, I'm sure the tower serves his purposes, what exactly is the process he is using to attain this goal, Miss Tsurinai?"

There was the First King, who was probably his son. And this Souka that clearly had some role in this process that Yachiru was attempting. What exactly was the process? How does it work? Could they possibly vandalize it before it's too late?

Jin raised an eyebrow at Tomoe's question about some kind of power. Mir and her did talk about that earlier before they met Soki, haven't they? He would listen for a while, but there won't be a satisfactory answer. Yet... it did interest him. A power to control? Was this some form of trump card that this Tomoe had-- Could it be? If it's what Jin is thinking, then it is proving to be quite an interesting situation here.

"If its anti-thesis exists, then I don't see why this deity can't exist either," the former history teacher remarked in thought.

He looked down at the grass and then at the moon, thinking for a while.

Then he finally began, "What can you tell us about the Kings? I'm aware that they serve under Yachiru. But, what makes a 'King' and how are they made one? And most importantly of them all, what are they capable of and what weaknesses can we exploit from them?"

Soki worked with Yachiru and worked on Four, right? At best she should be familiar to some degree on what the others are capable of.

Human Strength:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 11:22 pm

Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 Tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6inrt74bjk00ggcg0ks4cggko_640

". . ."

Honestly this conversation was getting rather dull for the young woman. She gave a yawn before stretching her arms above her head. The young woman wished to know if Soki knew how to combine a soul with its body? "I'm a scientist not a priest. I can only go by theories. Perhaps with a proper lab I could be able to develop such a tool, but there's no guarantee it'd work. It'd give it a small 25% chance of success. Maybe 50% if the soul truly wishes to return. 75% if the soul has someone to come back too. But 100%? There is never a 100% in the world of science." The woman mused on about the idea while crossing her arms and tapping a finger against her forearm.

When it came to the comments about the God, Soki chose to take this time to turn towards the homeless looking man. "Simple. He is using the First King as a beacon to pull the God from the red moon. To do this, he had to separate this world from the others. This is where he forced a certain young man with golden hair to help him. With the tower amplifying that boy, this world was pulled into the world of a pseudo-Limbo like state. I may have played a part in this too with the creation of the tower; but I do not regret anything, It was all for science, after all. I simply wish I was able to dissect a demi-god, but I suppose my chance hasn't completely been loss."

Next the man asked about the Kings which caused Soki's silver eyes to narrow into a cold glare. "Two loves Men, despises women. Three is an honorable woman. One is immortal. Four was adorable. That's all I am willing to say about them They have nothing to do with me anymore, considering Yachiru has claimed my research for his own."
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:08 am

Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 D9AT510

She… was unhinged. That much should be clear by now. Were all the scientists here like this? Jin didn’t really want to know. But, the news that there was a means to retrieve this “Yusugi” does seem better than anything else they’ve heard from her.

”How exactly would this machine work, Miss Tsurinai? All these probabilities of success relying on such factors seem… unscientific, in my opinion. Though, that may just be me, with all things supernatural concerned. While I’m asking this, where exactly can we find you this lab?”

He had little doubt that her ideal workplace would be inside the Tower. But, where exactly would it be? Jin looked back at the others, as if silently asking them if they knew anything. Since, they did venture inside the Tower. Right?

”And while we’re asking you about the lab, do you know what is the quickest way to reach the top of the tower without having to access through the rest of the floors? I do hope there’s an elevator somewhere.”

If the goal was to reach the top of the tower, then skipping over the rest of the floors would be ideal. And besides, there should be an elevator for this damn thing. Right?

”I see, interesting…”

The process intrigued Jin. He wasn’t exactly too understanding about this whole thing, but the teacher had some idea. The amount of resources and capital that were funneled into this project, it would be a tremendous amount, no doubt. But there was something foreboding about what she said last about it all for the sake of science. A madwoman, she was.

He raised an eyebrow at the last sentence about something dissecting a demigod, ”Hm? What makes you say that?”

Was there something else she knew about this ‘demigod’? She, at least, clearly knew about the Kings, but wasn’t keen enough to share anything. This was definitely an annoyance. Though, it wouldn’t be worth causing arguments with someone that knew better about the Tower and other related subjects better than they did. At the least, she definitely didn’t like Yachiru all that much either.

”Your relationship with Yachiru is less than stellar, it seems. Then perhaps you would like us to do you a favor and achieve some form of revenge on him? Since after all, we do aim to stop his cliched plans to destroy the world. And speaking of favors… What do you plan to do with Mir?”

He looked at the ASSW and then back at Soki. What exactly does she have planned for her anyway?

Then he finally asked probably the most important question out of the rest.

"With consideration that you've worked on Angra Mainyu and the First King. Would you mind explaining the process that's been done on him? And finally, what do you know about Ahura Mazda? From the state of things, that entity might be what is lying inside Miss Tomoe here."

Jin glanced at Tomoe. If she knew that Angra Mainyu existed, then surely she must know something about its opposite.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2015 4:52 pm

Soki place a hand on her hip as she looked towards the homeless man. Her eyes narrowed towards his comment regarding the probabilities being unscientific. "And this would explain why you're not the scientist here, correct? The access to the lab I'd need has been cut off and there is no way back inside. However, if you destroy enough of the false Shadows I've manufactured for Yachiru taking the form of your countless friends; I'm sure I can pull something together." And though she just explained this so calmly, she couldn't help but chuckle at the notion of an elevator. "Didn't I just explain how the tower was alive? If it wished for you to be at the peak, you'd be there. The only ones who can control the tower's will are those who wear the King insignia or Yachiru himself."

When it came to questioning about the demi-god, the woman shrugged her shoulders. "No reason, just musing. And when it comes to Yachiru, I have no feelings of revenge towards him. The man has not done me wrong; I was the one to leave. Though I do plan on seeing how things play out." The young woman rubbed her chin with a lethargic smile. "The test subject is my property, by the way. So I'm not inclined to answer your question about it. Now these questions are beginning to bore me. The longer you wait here, the more steps Yachiru takes for achieving his goals."

She crossed her arms and looked away for abit. "I'll explain the process of the First King, sure. But it's not as if you'd ever understand it yourself. All I've already said what I've done to the First King on my end. When it comes to his immortality, you're better off asking Yachiru himself. And this other being you speak of... I have yet to meet them so I will not possibly take what you say as truth. If she was the entity for another God, then why does she look so frail and weak compared to Souka and Yusugi? Now are we done here? I'm terribly bored of this. I'm sure you all need to speak of this or that with the information I've provided. I, myself, would like to organize my notes at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Mir whistled lightly as they all seemed to be talking, then removed a card from her pocket and, without trying to alarm anyone, slid it into Jin's pocket, backing away towards Soki afterwards hoping no-one noticed. He'd make better use of it than she would, she was sure of that much. Mir didn't exactly... think she was going to need it with Soki taking her away like this.

-Giving Skill Card to Jin.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, while Mir did her thing, Tomoe was talking to Soki. It did make her wonder though. Compared to her, Souka and what she saw of 1st King and what she was told seemed like they either had resigned with the Gods, or were working together with them. But what did that mean for her? When she called for Ahura if Mir was right, she must be listening to some extent to Tomoe. How do they come to work together then? She looked to Caestus, Shi and Ruo. "Alright then, you guys can help her get back into her lab. But Soki," she turned to her. "If we die tonight none of what Mir is will still be standing. If you want to have more resources, we can end this a lot faster with her help. If you can let us hold onto her a bit longer, then she's all yours from here on out. The last thing you need is to be going through trials and vanishing before you get the results correct?"
Back to top Go down
Salmane

Salmane

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:01 pm

Shi listened to the whole conversation, trying to ignore the fact that this Soki looked like her lover but was in a lot of ways very different. She would turn her attention to Tomoe as she spoke, waiting until she was done so she could speak herself. "Actually, about that favor I mentioned a few minutes ago." Turning completely to face the woman, she'd cross her arms over her chest. "I assume you know of the room of velvet. As I have mentioned, can not enter all by myself, and I don't think a normal persona user could bring me in. I'd like to ask you, the wild card of this event, to take me in there. Afterwards you can leave but I just need an escort into there." She'd ignore all the endeavors of the other people in the area, only focusing on the woman who could save her life. The only other option was to beg for her compendium back, and if she couldn't then she'd try to fight for it or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 9:47 pm

Jin cracked a sardonic, yet amused smile at Soki's response. "True. I am a historian. I suppose I should leave it to the professionals then."

He found the rest of her information on the Tower intriguing. It was alive, yes. But the extent of sentience that the tower had was something of interest. Jin would have to get his feet inside that tower and see what it has in store for him.

"...Is that so? Fine, very well."

He was less than pleased by her answer about Mir. They did need her. The whole team was understaffed of capable people. But, at the least Soki won't be able to do something on her, for now, hopefully.

As he had listened to Soki talking, Mir seemed to be slipping in something to his pocket. He pretended not to notice for now. Maybe, this was in exchange for the money he gave? How kind of her.

OOC: Receiving Skill Card. Wont be writing much to the rest of the posts since Jin wouldn't have much to say or do anything.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 15p0rh4

Soki scrunched her eyebrows as she gave a small pout. "Did you not listen to me? I cannot access that lab anymore. Just bring me the bodies of any Shadow doubles you come across in the tower. They'll have plenty of the parts I'll need. Also, I refuse to allow my lab rat to join you all. If this is the world's final moments, I would like to die doing what I enjoy. So I cannot allow you to take it with you; for it belongs to me." When the Scientist said this, she grasped Mir's wrist and tugged her test subject behind her. Soki had no plans on letting her go. This was in their negotiation. Their contract. She was upholding her side of the bargain, so they'd be forced to uphold their own side aswell. Being adamant about this was a complete understatement at this point. And though she wasn't like her counterpart Shadow who could wield a Persona; her brain was her true weapon. Any support they needed if they went against her word would be taken.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 1:39 am

Jin spoke in a deadpan manner in response as he crossed his arms, "I think nearly all of us here can agree you've enjoyed far too much as we can see the results of your contributions to Yachiru's cause. But very well, fine. Take Mir, if you insist. That was the agreement. Unless anyone else here is willing and able to convince you otherwise."

He was not at all keen with this. But, at the same time, he wasn't surprised. They would have to continue without Mir for now, unless Soki could be persuaded. This wasn't the ideal set up, losing a capable member was going to make things more difficult. In the midst of all of this, Jin did have a thought.

"If your lab is unavailable to you, then what can you even do with Mir at this point? I'm curious."

As a great of a scientist she may whatever be, it shouldn't matter much if she didn't even have any tools to tinker anyone with. So why even bother? Though did she have something up in her sleeves?

The former teacher looked back at Mir and nodded at her., "Keep an eye on her."

At the least, the ASSW can watch over her or something. But it did not at all bode well with him, even so. Whatever process this insane scientist planned to do, hopefully Mir wouldn't suffer too much and at least would remain available somehow when needed. There's really nothing much they can do now, but to mobilize and do what they have to do.

"What now?" he'd inquire Tomoe with a raised brow upon hearing what Shi's request was, "Are you going to take her there now? How long would it take?"

Jin was a 'Child' of Nyarlathotep. Or something among those lines. So he lacked any knowledge of what exactly the Velvet Room was except whatever Tomoe had shared earlier.

"What will you have me do?"
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:30 pm

Soki would begin to knead some hair between her index finger and thumb as the man made a comment about her having too much fun with the situation. "I admit, perhaps I did get carried away in my research. I did not think it'd have such an effect as this. Though I'm not complaining. Scientific breakthroughs are marvelous whether they are good or bad." The lethargic young woman would look towards her subject and rub her chin. "..Also you may have a point. Without a lab, running tests on my subject here will be a challenge. But I do enjoy challenges. Taking it apart and putting it back together will truly help me understand what makes it tick. After all, this thing is not human, are they?" Soki spoke with an indifferent tone before turning back to look at the group. "Also, please refrain from calling my test subject that strange name. It is just "Test Subject 43" in a long line of them. It no longer needs a name."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]   Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Linked Events [Phile/Soki Tsurinai]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next