Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) Empty
PostSubject: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 6:14 am

The doors of the Tsurinai house would open and the small figure would walk in, it was about eight in the afternoon. Work had ended an hour ago and Shi walked home, and it only just started to get dark. Shutting the door, she walked into the living area.  It seemed no one was there, although maybe Soki was tending to her younger sister. The newly crowned ‘one of power’ walked up the stairs slowly. She took a short right and continued down the hall until she came to Soki’s room, she slightly knocked on the door, speaking out loud weather anyone was on the other side or not. “Tsurinai-san, I have something important to show you. If you could meet me down stairs I would be grateful.” Shi waited for a response and with one or not she walked back towards the stairs, declining them and walking towards the living area again.

Walking in, she slowly sat in the chair that Soki had sat in the first time she stepped into the household. Placing her compendium on the table and sat back slightly. Although she was ‘happy,’ she just really couldn’t express it at the moment. Although she was slightly smiling it was hard to notice that fact. But all those attendants, it pissed her off that they were all just staring at her. She was like this close to asking them if they wanted popcorn or if they even had duties they needed to fulfill. But she tried to keep her cool for the time being before mentally yelling at them when she left. Plus Igor had nothing to say, whatever screw them. Although she had done it, getting her compendium back and now she could assist her future guests. Soki was defiantly her first guest, she would have to be. Plus she would probably be her favorite. They were defiantly ‘compatible,’ both being of the death arcana and both not being able to show much emotion. But, they hadn’t pulled any experiments in that past week, maybe Soki was busy with other stuff, Shi didn’t care either way she learned more than she knew or read about in some silly book about human emotions. The sounds of a guitar player on the bay floated into the room from the open windows. He played perfectly and played something she felt was strangely familiar.

Last edited by Attendant Shi on Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:08 am

Tsurinai Soki was indeed home, but she was rather busy in the shower the moment Shi had knocked on her door. She hadn't heard what her guest had said, but lucky for her, once she claimed her bathrobe she was already on her way out her room. Walking down the large staircase, the young woman wore an all black robe with the Tsurinai crest present over the left breast. Since it was made by her family it was, of course, made from the finest materials. She could hear the soft music pouring within the household, as she slowly made her way to the main entrance of the home to claim her slippers. They were most likely down there because of Miki's antics when she was not paying attention. Regardless, Soki placed them on her feet. Reaching up to her hair that was still wait, she grasped her bangs and began to part them to one side. The woman had never noticed how long her hair was getting, most likely because she usually had it up with the use of her flower hair tie. Dull faced as usual, the scientist continued to mess with her hair when she entered the main living quarters. Walking through the doorway she could see a figure was already sitting in her chair, even if she came in from behind her. The figure was too tall to be Miki, which made it obviously default to Shi, since she was the only other female in the household. Walking forward, Soki would lean over the back of the chair and hug Shi from behind. She'd place her chin on the woman's neck gently and close her eyes with a tired yawn. However, the moment she closed her eyes she would soon reopen them to see a book laying out upon the table. It was something she had never seen before, so of course it warranted her attention. Lest not forget she was a scientist, and almost everything she did involved experimentation. "Is this a new book you're reading?" The woman was rather curious as she released Shi and went to take another seat at the table. Perhaps walking around the estate in a bathrobe was not as refined as the Tsurinai made their family appear, but she had just had a breakthrough. She deserved the relaxation, did she not?

Crossing one leg over the other, the silver haired woman placed her hands in her lap while continuing to look towards Shi. Something seemed quite different about the Attendant today. Did she have a breakthrough herself when it came to discovering her emotions? Soki's interest was piqued, as she raised her index finger and thumb while pinching her chin in thought. Something her, and her brother did whenever they were cogitating over a matter at hand. Whatever the case was, Soki gave Shi a soft smile, even though her eyes were faded and looked quite tired as usual.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:55 am

A ‘hug’: an act of holding someone tightly in one's arms, typically to express affection. She had figured out what that was last week after researching affection. That’s what Soki was doing, not trying to kill her or confuse her, it was to express affection. Too bad all she could do in return was ‘hug’ back and act like she knew what was going on. But still why would the other woman preform such an act? Was a friendship thing she didn’t understand? There was a lot of stuff Shi did wish she knew about, but she wasn’t born into this world, so that would be impossible. But time flew by as she got lost in time and now Soki had let go and sit in front of her, asking her about the ‘book.’ “This is my old compendium. This ‘book’ is the key for an attendant to fight. I can store information on personas of people I have linked or ‘bonded’ with, while they can use it as well, it’s just like copying them. This is also a sign of my ‘home’ to which I have been accepted back into…” Shi looked down at the book, she didn’t want to leave, everyone here was so nice, why would she want to?

Looking back at Soki, she spoke “Tsurinai-san, if it’s alright, I would like to stay here… I really don’t want to be ‘home.’ I don’t want to be a burden though…” She looked past the other woman out a window, it was now dark, it had only been a few minutes but the sun’s trail of light disappeared. The night was so beautiful, the sky was dark, the moon was white, it all tied together somehow. “Bright side is, now I can take care of ‘guests’ of the velvet room. I help guide them and occasionally help them from death.” Shi looked at Soki once again. Her eyes were as much as a void of emotionlessness as they always were.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:48 am

"Hmm? Is that so?" Soki leaned forward and propped her hands up upon the table. Using her elbows to support her head, she'd lean onto the palm of her hand and give Shi a tired smile. To think such a cute young woman wasn't even human, that was surprising. Though, Soki, herself, was not human either. That was one thing she had not known, though. Whether she just didn't come to accept she was not the original Tsurinai Soki, or she just didn't acknowledge it, that was a problem for another time. What mattered right now was the truth to her convictions regarding Shi. Where the woman started to experiment with Shi because she wished to unlock her fellow woman's emotions, she found herself going far beyond that which was necessary. Constantly showing affection to her, barely keeping her hands off her, this was obviously becoming more than just an experiment, and her followers could easily tell. However, either out of fear or respect, they continued to follow Soki's instructions on the matter clearly. This home was now Shi's home, as long as the young woman wished to stay. The longer she stuck around, the more inclined Soki would become when it came to... teaching her certain things about human affection. Just thinking about it made a red tint of blush come across Soki's face as she stared at Shi with her golden hues. Of course the woman's heart sank when she heard the news of Shi being accepted back home, but when the young woman continued on to ask Soki to stay, the Tsurinai stood up from her chair suddenly.

Making her way over to Shi, Soki would sit down on her lap like the first time they had been in that very room together. "Of course you can stay, Shi-chan. I hope you're not upset if I say our experiments together will continue. I'm sure we're close to a breakthrough." The silver haired woman would yawn while stretching her arms out infront of her. It seemed like she was always tired. Or maybe this was an excuse to lean into Shi and close her eyes. "Hey, Shi-chan. Just know you always have a place here. After all, we're friends. It's funny though, as a child I really didn't get time to make friends. My Father was very strict and kept me and my brother isolated. We had to focus on our studies more than anything, because one day we'd grow to take over the family business. However, once my brother grew of age, he went through a strange rebel phase and was sent away. Now all the responsibility has fallen to me until Miki comes of age herself. Though, with her frailty, I'm not sure she'll want to be up to the task." It was rare that Soki ever spoke of her family. Especially since she thought the world of her Father, no matter the circumstance. "It's nice to have a connection to someone that isn't based only on my family's status. Actually, it's really refreshing. Thank you, Shi-chan. Though, don't ever tell anyone I said all this. It is a sign of weakness in my family, and as the heir, that is something I can not be." The Tsurinai laughed under her breath as she closed her eyes and laid her head at Shi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:03 pm

“I’m fine with the ‘experiments’ they help me understand human relations.” Shi would turn her head to face Soki. Strange, it seemed they were closer than before. She wrapped her arms around the other woman, burying her face the other’s neck. Maybe it would be ‘fun’ to see what reaction she can get from Soki, strange enough though, her heartbeat sped up slightly although it was sort of noticeable. “I am grateful you’ll let me stay here, Tsurinai-san. I like being in your presence.” Shi pull her head out of the shorter woman’s neck at stare into her eyes, “I’m sure you’re insane. I don’t have emotions…”

Her head would again bury itself into her neck as she spoke about her family, her lips were pressed up to Soki’s neck but she didn’t even notice that she was preforming such an act. when she concluded finishing talking about her family, Shi spoke, softly and silently although she was close to the other’s ear so it wasn’t unheard. “Tsurinai-san… If you don’t mind my asking, where is your mother? You mentioned your sister who I have met, and your father. Where is she?” She took her head off her neck and looked at her once again, “And you speak of your brother. Why doesn’t he live here with you and your family? I see him at school all the time, he’s in my class. Why don’t I see him around here?”
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:36 am

"Insane? Well, the greatest scientists in all of time have always been abit mad." Soki spoke in a calm tone as she stretched out a leg and placed a hand on her lap. Her silver eyes drifted away from Shi and looked towards the family portrait on the wall of the dining hall. As her guest suddenly buried her face into the crook of her neck, and pressed her lips against her soft skin, Soki gave a slight shiver from the surprise. After all, it wasn't as if she let anyone get so close to her on the regular, so when someone actually did touch her bare skin, it was an immediate surprise. To return the affection, Soki would wrap her arms around Shi and press her own lips back against Shi's own neck. In a single motion, she gave the Attendant a slight kiss on the neck before pulling back after hearing the question about her family. Her silver hues narrowed as she looked away. "My Mother disappeared once my brother was sent away. I haven't seen her in years, so we really don't know much about her. When it comes to my little brother, he's not... Uh, he's.. Well, he's certainly a different one. But you're in class with him? Uh oh, Shi-chan, how old are you? I'm not robbing the cradle by doing these things with you, am I? Also why would someone who was not human go to school? I'm becoming more curious about you." The Tsurinai heir looked towards the young woman while placing her hands back on her lap.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:59 am

Robbing the cradle? Did she mean sexual relations with a minor? What was that word she had read in that book, something that you have before your first sexual encounter? Either way, that didn’t matter right now. She would look at Soki, he eyes were the same, her heartbeat went back to normal and her slight smile was gone. “Tsurinai-san… I am older than mankind itself, born when the humans first started to evolve, the first of my kind. I am older than I look. My ‘master’ made my appearance that of a sixteen year old girl. I go so school to study humans, where did you think I went all day? I get out of school then go to work then come home…” Shi looked down, it seemed Soki had ended the hug, to bad she herself hadn’t let go.

Back to a few seconds ago: Soki had ‘kissed’ her neck. A kiss: Touch with the lips as a sign of love, sexual desire, reverence, or greeting. Love… That word strung in Shi’s mind a few times, that was another thing that she had read about. To love is to feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to something or someone. Would this feeling explain Soki’s attachment to the attendant or was it still just experiments. Although if the shorter woman did feel that way, there would be no way a romantic relationship could work, Shi would not be able to show the other ‘love…’ Or could she? Either way maybe love wasn’t the case, it was probably just experiments case closed. She would grab the other’s hands and wrap them around herself again. “Don’t worry Tsurinai-san, if I felt uncomfortable I would have told you to stop way before this.” Picking up her head, her face came very close to Soki’s, she could smell her breath and hear her breathing, had they ever been so close. Looking into the other’s eyes, Shi would continue to hug the woman.
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:18 pm

"Sixteen years old.. Goes to school.. Even goes to work? Shi-chan, you're more human than you'd ever know, huh?" Soki would lift a hand and begin to straighten out her silver hair now that it was drying. Little did the Tsurinai heir know, she herself, was not human. Though Shi looked younger than her, but was much older than her, Soki had no idea she was destined to be the same. Being a Shadow, she wouldn't age either, but eternal youth was not a big gift through her eyes. Her silver eyes watched the emotionless Attendant take her hands and wrap them back around herself. This did surprised the Tsurinai, seeing how Shi could have been compared to a doll of some sort. She was innocent, almost lifeless with the lack of personality, and devoid of any emotion. Soki simply stared at the other woman while in complete silence. She was dangerously close now, and seemed to be taking control of this interaction, even going so far to take Soki's hands and guide them back around her. For an Attendant who did not have much experience with intimacy, she seemed to be doing quite well here. The silver haired woman simply leaned into Shi's chest and closed her eyes again, even though this was the perfect time to try something new with her. There was no reason to rush this "experiment" was their? After all, Soki had some things to accept herself. Where she spoke of these interactions as just experiments, she was getting some sort of profound feeling from them. A sense of fulfilment. "With words like that, Shi-chan, it leads me to believe you're enjoying our time together. Is it possible you're falling for this "mad scientist"? I'm sure your master would be against such a thing." Soki playfully taunted the female while opening her eyes partially and staring towards the wall. "Though there's a three year difference between us in terms of appearance, that may become a problem if others found out about our experiments together. I wonder if there is a way for me to change that. Though, I guess the age of consent here in Japan is much lower from where I come from, hehe.." The scientist pondered to herself as she sat up and placed her lips on Shi's forehead for a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 4:48 am

“ I just do not really understand humans still, I know how to do this all because I read a book on the subject of the situation we are currently in.” Shi would look down towards their laps and again lost on her long train of thought. Her golden eyes blinked occasionally showing she was still alive. What was this feeling; it seemed her emotions were developing faster than they would have normally done, although she didn’t sense this but felt a slight change in her aura. Something was different, her heartbeat was increasing slightly, her breathing had become a little more rapid than usual, maybe that was the reason her heart was beating faster. Either way, those effects were not important and she pushed those aside, her vision of their laps was broken by Soki’s hair. It seemed the other woman was lying on her chest although there was nothing to lie on since Shi had nothing for her to lie on except her ribcage. “Falling for? What do you mean? Are you referring to the term: “Falling in love” or actually ‘Falling for you?’ My interest is peaked…” Shi would pat Soki’s hair; it was soft and white, but not fully white, it was like a light mix of the attendant’ owns hair color and white. “Hmmm, we are not participating in ‘experiments’ out in public, correct? I understand that a relationship between two women is looked down upon.”
Back to top Go down
MadTeaParty

MadTeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 am

"Frowned upon, huh? You're may be right." Tsurinai Soki spoke in a calm tone as the Attendant ran her hand through her hair. Soki would look up towards Shi and give a low laugh. "Are you interested in my hair color? It's not natural. I actually dye it silver because of my sister. When she was born, she was diagnosed with a very serious illness. One that caused her body to slowly degrade without the proper steps taken to prevent it. A side effect was her hair losing its original color and turning a deathly greyish color. The family made the decision to dye our hair the same color as support, which is quite strange... Especially since us Tsurinai despise such acts of weakness. It just proves no matter what, we'll always be family." Going back to the "Falling for" comment, the young woman would close her eyes and give a tired smile. "You're quite funny, Shi. I think it's cute when you're curious about the things I say. Pay no mind to my previous comment." The young woman would release the Attendant from her grasp before standing up. Pulling her bathrobe closer to her body, she'd give a slight shiver while looking towards her guest. "I should really go get changed into my sleeping wear. It's not healthy walking around with just one layer of cloth during the winter." The woman walked towards the exit to the dining hall and towards the stairs before suddenly stopping and placing a hand on her hip. Looking back towards Shi, she'd give a sly smile. "Would you like to accompany me to my room? Oh-, I mean to our rooms. It's late, so let's go get some rest for tomorrow. We have alot more experimentation to do, darling. I want to try something new tomorrow. But before that, would you mind showing me where you work? I'm interested to see where spend your time when you're not by my side." The silver haired woman gave a stretch before yawning. Continuing her confident stride back to her room, she lifted a hand in a nonchalant wave. "Good night, Shi, darling. I've laid out some sleeping clothes on your bed if you wish to change out of your outfit." With that said, Soki made her way up the stairs and out of sight.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 pm

Shi has established a rank 3 Social Link with Soki of the Death Arcana...

Soki has established a rank 3 Social Link with Shi of the Death Arcana...
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)   Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tsurinai-san! Look what I got! (Soki/Colsed)
Page 1 of 1