Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Last Word [Simon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:11 am

Simon shook his head. He didn't know what to think of her little quip. But he was more focused on what she said following. "I guess you're not wrong. But I certainly wasn't going to do it on their terms. I wanted to help you. I am human too, and I didn't intend to not do anything. If I stuck with them, I would be doing it as an Angel. That would prove that people had nothing without their help. And that was not what I wanted to prove."

When she asked about the strange light, Simon shrugged his shoulders. "Could be anything. Maybe it was something in you trying to break out. Maybe you have that chance in you to grab that final power; just need a little more time is all. It's different pretty much every time I've gathered, so I can't say much more," he said. He was convinced she had the potential. Maybe she was missing something is all. Something to push her past the next threshold.

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 1:25 am

Rita smiled. "That's what I wanted to hear. I'd have done the same, mind you, and I think it makes sense. If we're humans, why should we need an Angel's help? I think if it turned out that way, I'd end up opposing you eventually." She nodded and tugged a bit at her bracelets. They felt so weird, so new, it was awkward having to use them right now, but hey, better make the best of them while they lasted. If she knew fate, this wasn't over quite yet.

"A little more time? But... I don't think I have that time. Maybe it's still fine. If nothing else, I want to know what it feels like, the power that allowed others to protect me and people I love dearly..." She shook her head, it was confusing. What was that final push she needed? Was it still something missing from her understanding? Or just a realization? It was nagging at her, still, it didn't feel right. Rita was curious about what this feeling was... but that could wait. Her own personal goals aside, she had one... final, say, question.

"Simon, one last thing, before we go... the Alternate Worlds all seemed so... different from each other. I heard about all of them and visited most, I'm sure you know them as well, at least somewhat, right? Well, I've been thinking... ever since I went to the Alternate World of Penecia, it's been in the back of my mind. What made these islands get so separated? What happened to them to make them into what they are? Lunapa was overrun with plant life, Penecia was a destroyed mess of a city, Malstu had lost all its glory, I only say a torn-down wall, and even the Prison had frozen over... to my knowledge, I think civilization only survived in Alternate San Malarus, even the school was overrun by sand, which started happening in our world as well. Something must have caused this, and the islands aren't together anymore, do you know why at all...?" Maybe it was a stupid question no-one had an answer to. How could one fully understand what happened in those worlds? They depicted things that fit neither in the past nor the future, almost like... parallel timelines. It was the same time, simply a different path in history. At least, that was the only thing that came to mind. If so, did that mean the Event happened there as well...?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:11 pm

"Who knows, you may have it already." It would be the only thing he said before yawning. He looked to the ceiling, before back at her. "I don't know what to tell you to be honest. I have an idea of what happened, and to tell you the truth, all of the Angels knew, but either I left before they all were told, or they knew and never told me. It was something that happened over there that must have happened long ago in their time. But I bet that whatever happened here happened there at some point, and we were just luckier. Maybe other things were connected, but honestly there's no point talking about it in case I'm wrong. Those worlds can hopefully survive without us. Two of them were saved, so maybe there were people, still there. Who knows. I only want to pray for them, maybe they will make it out." Simon had a couple ideas, but he was not sure. All of the pieces were around somewhere, but now there was no access to them. Maybe he could do some research on the side, but he had little go on. Maybe it was a mystery that would just be lost for now...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 3:25 pm

"...?" Already had it? What did he mean by that? Well, it didn't matter much. "Hrm... so even you don't know for sure? That's a bit disappointing, but it makes sense... I wish I could talk to the Angels a bit more, but I never met one face-to-face aside from Angel herself... and Teshub, who... didn't make it." Rita put a hand up to her face and sighed. It didn't serve her well to linger on those thoughts. Ever since that trip, she had changed, and it wasn't quite clear whether it was for the best or the worst.

"Well then." She started. "Should we be on our way to the tower, then? Let's meet at the Station in San Malarus and go from there, if you don't mind, after we get our preparations done. If this is going to end any time soon, I want to at least witness it, and if it comes to a fight... well, I'll aid you, Simon." The blonde extended a hand out for him to shake, hoping he did. If he was fine with this, there was no more they needed to talk about, they just needed to get ready and go. But her eyes changed color for a second, turning red and glowing as she looked at Simon with a smile.

"Don't be alarmed, I simply like to know the capabilities of those I work with." Her analyzing skills were getting better, and hopefully he wouldn't take offense to this, she just needed to make sure. This was it, though, she had nothing else to ask, only eager to go and finish this. She could almost feel it was nearing the end... and soon enough, she would leave the islands as well. When that happened, it would be with a smile on her face...

Skill Used:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:20 pm

Simon listened to him, though he did catch along her nice words a change in eye color, and a feeling that she was trying to see his inner workings. He still had his paranoid issues with women, and Rita was talking rather nicely. Agreeing to go with him to Gonea. She even snuck into school long enough to get his things. Alot of it was just fishy. And now she was trying to scan him? Honestly, perhaps she meant no harm, but it's not like Simon could take that risk. "Hm....now I have less reason to trust you. You just tried to scan me? Haha....cute attempt to get on my side, but now I kinda get what you're after. So fine. We can fight, but I am not holding back now. You obviously want a fight."

Originally his Prime appeared, Grey, so Rita learned the weakness of it, however the Persona vanished and instead, a familiar large being stood behind him. Simon was sure that Rita had power, so even though he had to act, he wasn't in a fit right now, so he did do something else instead. He casted a skill on Rita that would lower her strength defense and agility. However, due to his strength, she could feel it debilitate her worse than normal. Simon truly had a strength that was unknown, and something she was about to see very shortly.

A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 1S2IP1R

PvS Combat Has Begun

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 5:42 pm

The blonde blinked. "Now you want to fight? Well, whatever. Think what you want, I guess I still got what I wanted in the end." She backed up quickly while her speed was still fine, getting into position with a stance fitting of a professional boxer. Her bracelets came to life as they whirred for a moment, extending over her forearms.

A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 Tumblr_n3hwpgsb2X1r0qnh9o4_500

"Ember Celica, I'm counting on you now..."

But her opening move was simple. If Simon wanted to try and bring her down, she would simply bring herself up.

A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 Beab25b65162813d7fa92e91a21b10d11799738f_hq

Her eyes flared red once again, and she stomped hard, making a wave of fire come out from beneath her and up onto her hair, almost as if it was glowing. She growled as her strength nearly fixed itself, her speed only being lowered in a minor amount now. She was still faster, faster than most people she knew, and Simon's debuff wouldn't get through her here.

"I won't lie, I did want to go with you to the Mother... but I said before, I didn't plan on fighting her. I wanted to see what you were capable of, and if this is the only way to do it... so be it. Maybe then I can understand... I asked you earlier because this is what I wanted, but you refused then, and I had no reason to pursue it further... but if I can't change your mind... well then." Ember Celica clicked, loading a shot into place. Nero was by her side, appearing quickly and ready to go. Hou-ou would come if needed, she had no reason to turn to him just yet, the only threat he could deal with that Nero couldn't would be fire... and Simon didn't look like a burning kind of guy.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:31 pm

"Then you were just trying to upset me. Well it worked I guess. Not the brightest way to do it. I can't exactly trust you now. You will no longer speak this battle." He said, as his Persona began to stare at Rita. Simon held his hand out toward her. "Let's begin, Pontius Pilate." he said, and soon, the Persona would separate fro the large attachment on its back, and in the middle, a large ray of green light expanded and covered the field in front of him, heading straight for Rita. It was one of his strongest skills, but it did not come without a cost. Being as strong as he was though, he was certain it would hurt alot.

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:44 pm

The blonde wanted to make a retort to that, but the skill hit her before she could, and as she tried to speak, no sound would come out. Heh, clever. She smirked as Nero disappeared, sealed behind the skill's effects, but she wasn't done. Rita's eyes glowed red again as she focused on Simon. He already knew this skill, and though she was hurting, she was calm as could be. This would let her learn this Persona's stipulations, at the very least.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 5:53 pm

"Then you were just trying to upset me. Well it worked I guess. Not the brightest way to do it. I can't exactly trust you now. You will no longer speak this battle." He said, as his Persona began to stare at Rita. Simon held his hand out toward her. "Let's begin, Pontius Pilate." he said, and soon, the Persona would separate fro the large attachment on its back, and in the middle, a large ray of green light expanded and covered the field in front of him, heading straight for Rita. It was one of his strongest skills, but it did not come without a cost. Being as strong as he was though, he was certain it would hurt alot.

Simon Alba:
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:02 pm

"Gwuh..." Rita didn't resist, she fell onto her back and spread her arms out, looking up at the ceiling with a smirk. "Heh... yeah, that's what I thought." She closed her eyes with a serenity that matched someone that was just falling asleep. Hell, this was the best outcome for her. Did Simon notice? She avoided attacking; all her moves seemed at least a bit threatening but she never took the charge to actually dish out anything.

"Know what... I wasn't expecting to win. I saw... how Naomi-nee used The World, it wasn't something I could beat by myself... but I'm satisfied. Thank you for at least showing me what it was like... what it could do, Simon... now do what you want, just, please... don't tell Lia I went out like this, 'kay?" She chuckled and relaxed her body. "Also... don't forget to check your zipper, old pal." The blonde let out a final deep breath before entering something akin to sleep. Right now, what could she say? She failed, but that was okay. She tried her best, didn't she? Simon was a human, Rita wouldn't try and hurt him willingly... it wasn't her nature to do so. And in the end, did it matter? Rita was already expecting it to end kinda like this... at least Lia was safe. Before truly going, though, she blinked just once, showing her red eyes.

A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ms1jqe5n2j1qz4rgp

"Maybe another time, we will get to see it... maybe another time..."

-KOed
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Simon smirked as his Persona and weapon vanished. At this point it seemed that death was happening. This woman seemed very distrustful. But if anyone knew Simon, they'd know he was not planning on being a murderer of humans. Some time ago he escaped a death scenario by killing people that while not his friends, deserved it no more than he did. He refused to repeat that again. He walked towards her to kneel down and frown. Maybe next time. He'd be lying if he said he didn't still believe in her in a strange way. Killing her would be stupid to him, and serve no purpose unless just spill senseless blood. He stood up and began to walk out of one of the Velvet Room doors by himself. Rita may have missed her chance at her final awakening, but that didn't mean it was lost to her. The same could be said for Simon himself..
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2015 9:40 pm

It shouldn't have taken too long for Rita to wake up after that. She was unconscious... in the Velvet Room. Exactly how that worked, she wasn't sure, but the blonde rubbed her head as she regained consciousness.

"Really, Simon...? You could have at least finished the job..." The blonde sat up, a frown on her face. Did that go the way she want? Not in the slightest. Hell, she didn't even know how much time passed since the fight. He was probably already gone, but at least now...

"I nearly forgot. I never visited this room much, did I?" She got up, looking around until her eyes rested on the chairs she had pointed to before. The fire in Rita's eyes was nearly gone as she only had the will to sit on one of the chairs. There was so much on her mind, maybe... a quick divination session would help?

Hell, she wasn't sure what she wanted anymore, was there even anyone around here...? If there was, Rita would look at them with a blank expression. She was hoping the long-nosed man was available, frankly, so maybe... just maybe.

A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 Tumblr_mq5u1q8Wik1rq5fzso1_250

"I want to take a random guess and say you watched that, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 11:56 am

Naturally Igor was in the room, and watched from a distance. He smiled. "Very interesting. Indeed I bore witness to the event. I did not feel helping was necessary though. I am sure you know what you can do now. I wonder where you will go from here," he said with a slight chuckle. Igor certainly was not one for conversation, but he knew where Rita was in life, and like the other guests, he was always interested in where they planned to take themselves to.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:01 pm

The blonde sighed. "Yeah, I wasn't expecting you to. I don't think I understand what that power is yet... maybe I was just dumb for thinking I could stand up to it on my own." She smiled, though, satisfied. "Igor, if you wouldn't mind, could I maybe have a reading of the cards? I don't think I have much else to add to this event... but I would like to put my worries to rest one final time." Rita sat tightly, waiting for a response. She knew the long-nosed man was not one to talk much, but perhaps he could grant her just this, before she went? Her final days in the Azores region were here, and with that loss, she would leave it soon. Was this the best way to end? Maybe so.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:18 pm

Igor smiled, and as if all of a sudden, three cards appeared facedown on the table. "I understand you believe in fortune-telling? These cards represent in order, your past, present and future." The first card he flipped- her past would reveal to be her own Arcana, the Sun, however it would be upside down. "Ah. The Sun facedown is a card of depression and lack of fulfillment. In the past you were either far too optimistic, or perhaps you did not feel as though you could matter or overcome those obstacles you faced before." He flipped the second card, the present, to reveal a new Arcana. "The Devil, upright. You have a great temptation to overcome, or conversely, you have a very healthy commitment with one you love. And finally..." he said, holding his hand over the last card, though he hesitated. "Hm.....perhaps it's best if that's what you know. Your future shall be decided by you alone, not I."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Last Word [Simon]   A Last Word [Simon] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Last Word [Simon]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next