Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] Empty
PostSubject: -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o]   -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:09 pm

-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] 8s7jNmi -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] 8s7jNmi -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] 8s7jNmi

Children, teenagers, and adults alike flooded the arcade of the packed super-mall. Buzzing video-game sounds echoed through the small space. However, during all this virtual merriment a rather large group hoovered around the lone pool-table off in the far end of the arcade.

"Eight ball. Corner pocket. Oh, and get my money ready, alright?"

A voice from within the group of people boasted; getting quite a few joyful reactions out of the spectators. The individual behind the deep, loud, booming voice gripped firmly to the cue stick, made sure the tip had a good amount of chalk upon it, and bent down to line up the rather difficult shot. The spectators went deathly silent as they all waited with overflowing anticipation. The player closed one eye and calculated the shot; the distance, power, and all the angles. With a confident smirk and clicking tongue, the player took the shot with amazing power behind the billiard. The eight ball bouncing off corners and other billiards until, ultimately it came to a slow roll directly into the corner pocket. The viewers watched in sheer amazement as such an wild and unorthodox shoot made it perfectly. The player bent upwards and looked at his opponent with famished eyes. "Better look next time, champ." He boasted; extended his muscular arm to collect the prize.

"Damn, Cole. I thought you were supposed to be some up and coming Boxer. Not some pool-shark!" The opponent said with a disappointed tone; placing a rather large sum of money within the massive palm of Cole. The brawler couldn't help but cackle at the words spoken, "Well, shit. Excuse me for having other hobbies outside of fighting." He placed the cue stick back within the black rack and sat on top of the pool-table as one of the other players prepared the next game. The defeated male merely glared at Cole and shook his head. "You know what I mean, dude. We go through this every week. We come play pool, you show up, and leave with all our money..." The ebony male cackled once again as he heard the words of the upset male. "The fuck. You act like it's my fault. I don't make you play me, shit. Remember that!" The male sighed, "True... But the odds you offer are just to good to pass up..." The Boxer placed his feet on the ground and got off the green table. "You ain't lyin. And you wonder why you leave with no money? It's your damn greed. You guys are hopin' you'll get lucky. But you don't realize who I am! I'm Cole Barbados!" He boasted, "I say: 'Fuck luck!'" The group laughed and shook there heads at Cole's vulgar ways.

He gripped the cue stick once again and tapped the butt upon the ground underneath him. "So who's playing again, huh?!" He asked; excited about taking more of these poor teenagers money. However; one by one, they all flipped there pants pocket inside out indicating they had not even a single cent left in there name. "Eh..." Cole frowned, "Forgot I was playing with a bunch of broke bitches." He shrugged his shoulders, "Ah well." He took out some money and handed it to the nearest person. "Do me a favor? Go buy these chumps some soda, yeah? They must be parched after losing so much moolah." The other players dropped there heads in shame while Cole snickered at there pain. "Iight, Iight. This'll be for funsies, cool?" The group agreed and commenced with the playing.
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o]   -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:19 pm

The arcade was usually busy at this time of day, at least it was everytime I came into the area. Looking around, it was like a rush of nostallgia rushing into my body. As a kid, I used to spend my idle time in arcades from sun up to sun down, mainly on the weekends. One game I remember spending a lot of money on was the Simpsons game. Man it was so fun now that I'm remembering it. I chuckled to myself as I searched around for a game to play. A ruckus was being made around the lone billiard table this place had. I played a few games of pool, not so great at it though. I usually only play it with friends and such. However for now, it seemed much livelier than I've ever seen it. Must be some pro or interesting player playing or something. Whoever they were, it seemed like they had a big ego themselves by the way some of the group was reacting to the person. I paid no mind to it as I was just in search of one game: my childhood.

Finding it sitting at the end of a row against the wall, I smiled wide as I headed to it, passing by some other patrons. Looking around with a dorky grin, I noticed one girl was loaded as she started playing an old Japanese game. I paid no mind as I was on a mission. Approaching it, I slid my yen into it, an extra two times for back up lives. Picking Bart, I smiled as nostalgia once again flew into my body, filling it with excitement and ecstasy. Looking around as I was traversing through the first level, I noticed an Initial D machine as well. Watching the game I was playing with my eyes to make sure I was safe, I checked my wallet real quick to see if I had my card with me, but I didn't. I sighed as I lost a lot of those cards already. Oh well, I had enough for another one. I would put some yen out in the coin slots below the screen in front of me to remember to play Initial D if I lost. The first level was a breeze for me, although the boxer at the end still gave me a bit of trouble since I never really got the hang of it. It was a bit noisy as well as I tried to drown it out with the sounds of the nostalgic soundtrack.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o]   -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptyMon May 13, 2013 1:13 am

-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] 8s7jNmi -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] 8s7jNmi -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] 8s7jNmi

"Oi, where you going, Cole? Don't tell me you're already bored of us?!" One of the teenagers asked as he noticed the ebony boxer casually walking away from the billiard table. The ebony male turned towards the frantic teenager with a faint smirk engraved across the silky smooth skin of his. "Relax, dude. I'm just heading over to my favorite game. Get your big girl panties outta' a bunch, will ya'?" Cole tossed the billiard-stick to the male and strolled over to the Initial D racing-simulation game. The self-proclaimed Pugilist couldn't help but snarl at the person engaging themselves in such an old classical video-game. Cole liked to believe he owned the machine and anyone who wants to engage in its fast paced racing action must best him at it first. So, upon approaching the machine, Cole merely watched as the stranger playing raced. He stood awkwardly behind the player with glaring eyes...
Back to top Go down
Unforgiven

Unforgiven

PostSubject: Re: -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o]   -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:08 pm

The game was going pretty well, blazing through the first few levels after my rush of nostalgia ran straight through my body. Dying only once, I was surprised with how well I was doing after the first stage. It was all so easy now it seemed. Approaching the final stage in a short amount of time, I swept through the majority of it, getting stuck on the final boss like I used to do. Dying, I used a continue I had laying in front of me to finish off the boss. It took me about 20 minutes or so for the last half of the game, the beginning half only taking about five or so. After that, I smiled as I went as far as I could on the second run until I died. Letting the timer go to zero, I got in line for Initial D, lining up behind an ebony colored man. He seemed familiar a little, but still just a faint glow. I didn't recognize who he was, but just the look of him. Thinking back, he might of been in that crowd of people around the billiard table. Either way, it was still just someone waiting for a turn. Fetching my card out of my wallet, I got it ready in hand for when I got up to play. Crossing my arms, I leaned on one leg to get a bit comfortable as I waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o]   -- arcade shenanigans ★ [o] Empty

Back to top Go down

-- arcade shenanigans ★ [o]
Page 1 of 1