Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) Empty
PostSubject: Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D)   Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyTue May 08, 2018 6:59 pm

"Come on, come on, come on! Keep up 8D! We'll never find anything at this rate!" The over energized girl would call out as she ran down the street, slowly only ever so slightly once in a while to catch a glimpse of what was inside each shop she passed, looking for something special in particular. Somehow Callie was even more excited today than she was most days she got to hang out with 8D, she had been waiting for this day for what felt like forever! "We gotta go faster! We wont be able to find it in time if we don't hurry up! It has to be over this way somewhere right!?" She'd continue to call back, heading in a completely random direction with absolutely no idea if she was getting closer, on the right track, or simply going in circles.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D)   Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyWed May 09, 2018 3:47 pm

Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) Smile-10
"Slow down Callie Bo Ballie! I aint as young as I used to be! These old bolts can't keep up with you youngens as much as they did back before the war! Ehehe!"

8D smiled a particularly large and wide smile as he gingerly tried to keep pace with the little fox girl as she excitedly rushed through and around people on the street. It did his heart good to see her so carefree and happy, he missed this more then really anything else. Remember, it's only been NINE DAYS sense 8D got back from his year long trip. Nine stinken days can you believe that? -Seriously 9 days! I don't know how long it's been for you guys but all this shit has gone down in nine days! Blows my mind...-."Think of it this way! The faster we find the store and buy the costumes the sooner this adventure will be over and we have to go home and watch PBS kids! Now I'm all for some good old Dinosaur Train or  Peg + Cat but I think I'd rather stay out juuuuuuust a little bit longer! Anything to prolong the inevitability of Thomas's cold... unfeeling stare..."

8D shuddered as he thought back to the countless hours he had spent gazing into the abyss of Percy's blank smile, and was found wanting... That plus the whole "Guess Which Train This Is While We Put Together A Puzzle" Thing was COMPLETELY RIGGED! Half the ding dong trains look exactly the same and then it always turns out to be some one off character that didn't even appear in this episode like... I don't know, Jimbo the Cole Train who appeared in one short back in 1956! Oh sure Jimbo! Everyone LOVES JIMBO! 8D shuck himself from his train induced trance and refocused on the non-train related scene in front of him. "Plus, the longer and more stores we look in the longer we can hang out and prolong this thread! Maybe even get rank 5... Though I doubt it Ehehehe!"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D)   Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyThu May 24, 2018 2:50 pm

It was a surprise at the speed the girl was able to keep at with how many people were around, many, many seemingly angry people. It was unclear to her why, but it seemed as though most people around this part of Endymion weren’t in the best of moods today. Each of them that looked her way had a scowl on their face as she dashed passed them. Strange. Either way, Callie would initially keep running as she listened to 8D call out his reply, though something he said made her ear twitch and the young vixen would stop dead in her tracks.

”... 8D…” With a light sigh, the energetic girl would turn to face her robo-bro who was likely still trying to catch up. ”Why you always gotta ruin the fun of things! Hehe.” With her usual bright smile, Callie would stick her tongue out playfully as Grins finally caught up. ”I bet’cha were just saying that to stop me from running. You just can’t keep up with me anymore~! Hehe. Though, I suppose you doooo have sooorrrrtaa a point. We can take in a whole lot more if we go slowly, plus we get to hang out together for longer! Plus we might actually be able to ask someone for directions at some point instead of rushing around aimlessly until our legs fall off!”
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D)   Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:14 pm

"Legs falling off is NO joke I've had that happen to me more times then I can count! It's a horrible affliction and only your donation can put a stop to it. By just donating a dollar a day you can help fund research to find a cure." 8D slowly lifted up a small speaker that was connected to his cell phone via blue tooth, and with a few swipes it started playing "In the Arms Of The Angles" by Sara McLachlin. Just for good effect, 8D let a few tears roll down his cheeks, not to many to make it look ugly, but not to few to look unaffected by the cause"Please, donate not with your wallet, but with your heart. Call the number bellow and receive a special information packet filled with stuff we made up about people who's legs fall off and junk, also we'll give you this plastic shopping bag we found but we'll call it a tote bag..." 8D let the song play out stoically, letting everyone around him feel guilty about those puppies they saw on TV last night but pretended not to notice how sad they looked. Once the song faded out, 8D let one more tear fall... and forgot he left his playlist on shuffle.

"I LIKE BIG BUT-

8D Tossed the speaker through the window of a near by two dollar and twenty six cent store and continued walking. "Here's a fun thought! How bout we shop litterally anywhere else but in there! Yeah that sounds like a hoot and a half.... Say! We should hit up that Halloween store that's only open in January!... It is January right?"
Back to top Go down
Wolfie977

Wolfie977

PostSubject: Re: Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D)   Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 6:42 pm

"Hehe, maybe you should ask J to tighten them up a bit! Not like you couldn't yourself though ya big fish." The girl would tease, nudging the bro bot with her elbow as he began his little out cry for help to those around him. It was at times like these it was probably for the best that Callie found having emotions like embarrassment hard. "Pssst." Callie would whisper once he was done and the song was still playing. "Ya might wanna rehearse that in the future first. Hehe." The girl would giggle and wipe away a tear of her own, though hers were from laughter rather than sadness.

As comedic as the timing of the song that suddenly blared out of 8D's speakers were, the vixen couldn't help but suddenly wince and crouch down to hold her head where her ears were hiding under her hood. "Gah!" S-stupid sudden loud noises... "J-jeesums, is that song always that much louder than anything else ever?" The young girl would try to question before following 8D on, shaking her head off and staring around to see if she could spot any shops nearby she wanted to have a snoop around in. "January? Uhm... Maybe? Don't remember, I don't tend to keep track! Doesn't your phone tell you? I thought those things had all kinds info on them! Not that I'd know how to find it, hehe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D)   Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shop Searching Shenanigans (Callie/8D)
Page 1 of 1