Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

An Unconscious Visit (Rita)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

An Unconscious Visit (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: An Unconscious Visit (Rita)   An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:18 pm

You woke up in what you were doing to see a sea of nothing, with a calm serene sensation awash over you. You had your body, and you could see that you stood in some kind of structure with pillars surrounding it, and a large butterfly painted on the floor. Across from you is a man, who seemed nothing but benevolent, and wore a butterfly mask. You could tell that this was a source of the power you held.

An Unconscious Visit (Rita) Tumblr_nazdc7UFV51rpsmato2_500

"Welcome. Not many come here normally, for what do I owe your presence?" Philemon asked in a soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: An Unconscious Visit (Rita)   An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Rita's red eyes opened slowly, as she took in her surroundings. This wasn't unfamiliar to her, being called somewhere in her dreams, it happened a while ago. She wasn't expecting a different place from the Velvet Room, though. "You. I see, I heard about the Gods who gave us our Personas before, but I didn't imagine I'd actually be able to meet one." The silvernette stood calmly, her stance showing nothing but respect for the figure. "I have... some questions, if you could answer me. Quite a few of them, actually."

She breathed in, trying to calm herself, before looking at the God, her eyes fixated where His should be under the mask. "This Event has caused quite a bit of grief, but it has brought me a curiosity. I am sure you know at this point, but I have chosen to align myself with an Angel in the past, yet I now regret that decision. When I received the Angel's power, though, I felt my connection, well, to you, sir, be broken. I came to ask, first and foremost, is there a way for me to regain that connection?" That was her greatest curiosity, and it was a personal one most of all. It wasn't a secret to her that her connection to Philemon had been severed when she joined an Angel, but now, she wanted that connection back, the power to stay neutral when it came to deciding a wish, while keeping her own side, eager to finish the Event. She could still do that with an Angel, but she wished to sever her ties to them, be able to truly call herself free of that leash.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Unconscious Visit (Rita)   An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Acknowledging the alignment began to shake the pillars that stood around her. Her vision of the area began to grow blurry, as though she just upset a balance in this world. "It is your mind that gives you this alignment. You can sever it yourself through sheer force of will. I can cleanse your alignment of the Angel, if you wish. However, this will no doubt alert everyone that knows about you. If this is the path you choose, I cannot hold you back from it," afterwards, he held his hand out, as the vision around Rita's eyes began to fade. It looked as though if she didn't make a decision, she would lose connection with Philemon entirely. She could choose to keep her powers with Angel, and drop Philemon's line, but she could also take his hand, and reclaim her Human powers, if she chose to do so.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: An Unconscious Visit (Rita)   An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:41 pm

Rita put a hand up to her eyes as her vision blurred, herself almost losing her balance as she stood back, but the silvernette calmed down, instead choosing to focus on the God in front of her. "Philemon, sir... I would be glad to stand under you once again, as someone unaligned with an Angel." She took a deep breath and righted her posture, stretching her hand out and taking Philemon's, her mind completely made up. She didn't need the powers of an Angel, her mind was set from the start. Her allegiance was to Mankind, not any Angel, and while she recognized Angel herself as a friend, the blessings stuck in her mind as something she could not hold with her path. This was her choice, and by taking His hand, Rita would seal it, and prove it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: An Unconscious Visit (Rita)   An Unconscious Visit (Rita) EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 9:46 pm

When Rita took his hand, she could feel Angel's presence in her being pushed away. She would lose any passive bonuses from them, though she would now be welcomed once more into the arms of the Ego. Philemon was smiling lightly behind his mask. "I am thou, thou art I. I am always watching, behind every mask." Everything seemed to stop shaking, but her vision still faded, and she would return to her previous errand.

Note:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unconscious Visit (Rita)   An Unconscious Visit (Rita) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unconscious Visit (Rita)
Page 1 of 1