Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Certain Visit EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Certain Visit EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Certain Visit EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Certain Visit EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Certain Visit EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Certain Visit EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Certain Visit EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Certain Visit EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Certain Visit EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Certain Visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Grantus

Grantus

A Certain Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Visit   A Certain Visit EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 5:01 pm

A Certain Visit 311183223643

As the young man walked up to the tower, Serena Borges would be leaning against a tree, polishing her tranq rifle. She was actually off today so she was wearing something normal, like pants and a green t-shirt. She still put on makeup, which did a great deal to conceal her age in looks. Her hair was tied to the back of her head, now nearing her shoulders. She needed to get it cut at some point. Setting it aside, she took a swig from her water bottle and looked to see a gentleman show up and make his way to the tower. She sighed and yet smiled. “Hey there,” she called out casually. “Need anything or are you just checking out the mountain?” She remained silent and awaited a response from the young man. He looked almost eerie his white hair and amber-looking eyes the more Serena got a good look at the man. He was certainly not anyone she had ever seen before. Was he someone from Standasen, or a new arrival to Azores? She couldn’t help but keep an eye on the man as he walked by, given that there wasn’t really much else to look at on the trail to the Volcano.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

A Certain Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Visit   A Certain Visit EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 6:46 pm

The woman smiled. The man was certainly easy to speak to, and something about him seemed very pleasant. She almost felt a bit nervous talking to that almost surreal-looking man. She pushed herself up from her knees, and grabbed her bottle and her tranq gun. She would look to the young man and blush slightly. “That I can do. Oh! Never mind this. It is just something I use in case animals show up. But usually none show up on the trail. We have posts and fences if need be for that,” she said with a semi-nervous chuckle, holding it by the barrel with the safety on. “But I can accompany you easily and tell you about the area. I work here as a tour guide, so can tell you what you need to know about this island.” She began to walk to him slowly, noticing that the man was extremely thin. He looked like he hadn’t eaten in days. “Did you want to make a stop at a concessionary stand before we go up? It’ll be a long walk up to the Peaks, and you might get hungry,” she said, a friendly smile on her face. If he declined, then she would go ahead and lead the walk on the trail on the way to the silent volcano. “Actually, the Silent Mountain Festival is coming up in a few weeks. It’s celebrating every five years the volcano is inactive. Everyone will probably come here or celebrate in their respective islands. But there’s plenty of things to do here. But I’d rather not bore you with my talk,” she said, running a free hand over her head to scratch an itch.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

A Certain Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Visit   A Certain Visit EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:38 am

The woman gasped slightly and laughed. “Sorry about that. Serena is my name. Serena Borges if we are being formal. What do you go by?” She held out a hand to the young man in a friendly greeting, taking a moment to stop walking in order to do such. Whether he took it or not, she would soon be walking down the trail, walking beside him or leading him if necessary. The man was certainly a friendly type. She did not know if he felt him rude for not introducing herself in the first place. Maybe she should watch herself next time. “Well, this island in particular is well known for its tourist attractions as well as a good camping spot to simply visit. There are the springs located off behind the volcano,” she said pointing in the direction of said springs. “Beside to the east of the peaks are the Lasyian Ruins. There is where various small tombs and statues can be looked at and examined. Some of the rocks from there and other relics were taken to the museum to study and preserve. As for the rest of what there is on here…” she pointed directly at the volcano, as if to add emphasis to the giant that they were currently on a trek towards. “Up there, and all around it are trails to walk and ride up to. The place is just a marvel...” she said almost passionately, like some history buff. However it didn't take long for her to notice her ramblings about it all, and would decide to quiet down for a brief moment to listen to him speak. She could not hide her look of slight distress and sadness, but nodded when he advised to continue on a happier topic. She didn’t want to impose that on him, as much as someone like that interested her. This man knew he was going to die? Does he not feel so sad about it?

Her mind was in a jumble until he mentioned the festival. “The festival will probably have some change-arounds from all the recent hubbub, so I may be working before the actual event, but I may just stay home. Maybe if I have a mind to I will camp out at this island when it goes on. I bet it’ll be a wonderful sight. There will be plenty of competitions, food, and other things to look forward to. I do hope you’ll attend this festival,” she said to him with a smile. In the back of her mind poked the words he had mentioned before, about he was not going to live much longer. He didn’t mean in a few days or weeks right? Surely it was years away, or at least a few months. The temptation was there, but she did not show it in her face, nor did she ask about it. It was his personal business after all.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

A Certain Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Visit   A Certain Visit EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:02 am

Serena smiled at the man, in a light shade of pink. She was letting herself be . “You have a way with words. I wouldn’t worry about me. There are plenty of younger women out there. You don’t want to waste your time you know,” she said. Now she was talking like she was some old lady. She wasn’t that old really, at least, nearing middle age. But how old was Alan? She almost felt self-conscious, and tried to not show it as she led him on. “The ruins has plenty of tombs go to searching through. It is mostly just one large ruin complex you can look in. It has a burial chamber we found, as well as other pathways apparently dug through to make a small system to other rooms.” She finished. It was like she was on the job again, without a tram or her uniform. Not necessarily a good or bad thing.

Though she did not exchange looks, she could not help but notice him eyeing her up then complimenting her. Was all of this smooth talk meant to have an ulterior motive? She just wasn’t exactly sure, and yet she willing to play along for the time being. “I am not married at the moment. I did have a husband, but sometimes things change, not always meant to be, you know? You have surely had those moments right?” she said, keeping eye contact with the man even in the face of his oddly catching demeanor. The volcano was becoming larger and larger in view, signalling that the path up the side was nearing arrival.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

A Certain Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Visit   A Certain Visit EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 10:35 pm

She frowned again slightly at him. Was he that content with his life being so short? He must either be hiding it, or he was truly a strong man. It’s not so easy to accept death. The more she and Alan talked, the more bewildered she was of this man. “Oh. Yeah, we don’t have to worry about animals, and even if we do…” she lightly tapped her rifle with her knee a couple times, expressing their easily safe situation. She would direct Alan to the side of the trail and allow him to sit first before sitting herself. “You don’t have to share anything for me. Don’t worry, I will be fine for the rest of the day,” she said with a pleasant smile. It was originally packed for him, so most likely even if Alan said he could share, it probably wouldn’t feed him fully. She didn’t feel that was right. Though if he insisted, she would accept what he had to give if he was intent on sharing it. “So you are new to Azores entirely you said? We get plenty of tourists so you’re not alone. Are you moving here or just visiting?” she asked. She figured he was most likely moving here, at least, that was what her gut told her. Serena had been working with tourists for a long time, so she knows the difference between on and then one who just moved here. Still, it did not hurt to ask and be courteous. “Was there anything else you’d like to know about Azores itself, or just this island in particular?”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

A Certain Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Visit   A Certain Visit EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 12:12 am

Well when he put it that way, who was she to not oblige? She took the lunch gratefully and ate conservatively along with Gael. When he brought up the strange recent events, she grew a frown. "Yeah, it's a shame that all happened. Those poor girls.....at least Lewis was caught. He's in prison now so it's probably going back to normal. The last thing we need is drama to this island. This place I can't even imagine what it used to be like. People just moved here, and there's even more locals, so who knows how much fighting went on to live in these places before people added a more stable civilization?" she rambled. Talking to the young man was rather easy. She could not help but get into gossip and other things, like he was just another friend or someone she knew intimately. "But anyway, this island most people who live here either camp out for a little bit, have a shop here that just live on, or work here. Most people who want to live a life without the city go to Lunapa. That's where the rainforest is. Plus many people just don't like the idea of staying near a volcano. But some do I suppose. Planning on trying to stay here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

A Certain Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Visit   A Certain Visit EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 2:47 pm

She listened silently to the young man when he pulled out his watch. She could see the watch as he fiddled with it, as her mind began to get a bit hazy. Her experience with drugs and tranquilizers were blaring in her head. Something was inside her food. She felt herself reach for the rifle, which was very much loaded, but all she could do was place her hand on it before she yawned and sort of tilted her head forward, as though she was falling asleep; though she was definitely wake. Her eyes were opening and closing slowly, and she was breathing deeply. She didn't live in Malstu, but still, Gael was right. "It is pretty nice here..." she agreed with Gael. The drugs were having a noticeable effect, and she was agreeing with certain things Gael was talking about. She remained silent, staring at the watch as Gael added his subliminal messages which gave her weakened mind room for thought. "Society...in shackles...mmmm..." she said, sounding somewhat confused, and also as though she were pondering the notion. Maybe everything in front of her was fake. She certainly remembered there were times she felt she should be honest, and maybe everyone is trained to just act a certain way. Could that be done? Was it possible to be free of societal standards and actually live more free? He made it seem like there was. Gael was making a fairly good point with his words....or was it just the drugs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Certain Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Certain Visit   A Certain Visit Empty

Back to top Go down

A Certain Visit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next