Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:57 pm

Good? Maybe. ''You know me. But I suppose that doesn't matter much.'' Since he barely cared. Otherwise he wouldn't be here in this dirty place to begin with. It was a bit unseemly, but he had no problem with handling it. Besides, it was boring to always be prim and proper. He didn't find much interest in that. Not that dirt was much better in any way, but it wouldn't kill you. Normally.

He would frown a bit. ''I suppose so. But I don't really enjoy making enemies. Mainly when it's for unnecessary reasons, such as them basing their opinions mostly on assumptions, rather than anything else. I find that to be annoying when it goes too far.'' It was fine at first, but in case someone kept insisting on it without considering another view much, then it started to be irritating. He was all for a discussion, but arguments that crossed the line were not his idea of well spent time. Plus, he did have a fluctuating temper when someone managed to rub him the wrong way too much. That didn't help the case in the end.

''Well, technically, no one is making you follow the Angels. It is everyone's personal decision. I'd say death is a real possibility here. Sometimes you don't even really need Angels and Primordials to die. Humans themselves are capable of ending each other if they so choose. Not like that's anything new.'' The supernatural of this caliber just made it worse. But generally, there were plenty of ways to have your life at risk, by your own choice or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 10:27 pm

Well yes. Nobody really enjoys making enemeies. People do have a strange habit of going too far for no damn reason really. Not to mention when people get forceful as well. Then it just gets really ridiculous.Frankly people did have a strange habit of that. Nozomi would never get why. Perhaps that was how people naturally were these days anyway.

In the end yes you are right. It is the impulses and desires of people that can lead them to following the angels right?Combine that with their insistence we need them to defeat the primordials and that just about starts driving people to join the angels like some serious wildfire... I can imagine the chaos is a large amount of people were involved in this event...Nozomi did not want to imagine that. Christ. It was a terrible afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 11:38 pm

Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 DsnG1tC

''I think that depends on the situation. Sometimes, being forceful is what you need to do. If you're always only nice, then people will start walking all over you, and expecting you to be a good boy all the time.'' And then possibly get sour over it once you actually start getting fed up with being constantly nice. Perhaps someone didn't mind being Mr. Sweet all the time, but being too much of a pleaser only invites people to take advantage of it once they realize that you won't do anything else. Going too far and being forceful was ridiculous, yes, but only when it was uncalled for.

Perhaps. But that couldn't really be helped. ''I'd say it's chaos as it is already. For whatever reason, there will always be someone who chooses to join the Angels. That's something we can't do much about.'' It could alwas be worse. Not that he knew exactly how many people had joined an Angel so far, but it didn't seem people were actually fighting each other yet. So it wasn't a serious problem at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 12:33 pm

I guess when you put it that way. You gotta get rough a few times. Being too nice really...Does get people to walk all over you.The boy would say thinking about it. Yeah. People were very quicky to take advantage of anyone that was really kind or anything cloe to it. In life you did have to force your way around sometimes or you just wouldn't get anywhere with whatever the hell you were doing.Chaos already....?I guess that point stands with how everythings looking around Standsen at the moment. If nothings done then this shit just gets worse. I can imagine how things are potentially going everywhere else. Only a little more of a push and everything starts going to hell nearly. Well yeah...With how tempting it can come off to alot of people as. I can imagine there must certainly be a few with the angels.The boy would say thinking about it as a quick afterthought while maintaining his run.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:05 pm

''........''

Yes. And other than that, he was starting to feel a bit bored. Majority of the time, the response he got was the guy agreeing with what he had said, pretty much. And while that was nice, he was running out of things to say. He didn't find this kind of talk very entertaining, in all honesty. Maybe he was just too finicky, but he prefered a more engaging conversation than that. He barely knew what to respond with when he basically got a 'yeah, I guess you're right', plus half of what he had said repeated back at him.

''It's not only about Standasen, or how any place is looking now. It's about what the current and past happenings entail. I'd say it has been going to hell for a while by now, but that's my personal opinion.'', he would state casually. He really had nothing more to say. Not when half of the response he got was just playing off of what he himself had said before. There is no point in repeating the same again and again, so might as well not. That would just become beyond boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Honestly when it comes to this clusterfuck. How exactly did you get involved in it is what I'm wondering. Given your all the more familiar about this. The boy would say while still maintaining his own jog.Given the noticable state of the academy and Maltsu. Hell is an accurate word to describe it. Though... How did the malstu one even happen? Is the place even recovering or anything from all that right now?I haven't really checked up on it or anything.Thinking back to the malstu incident that he had heard about. Nozomi didn't know anything about that persay.

While we're still on the topic of angels. What exactly do you seem to think of this israfel guy. Given your familiarity with him. He seems Ok to me but when I heard his wish it was just....Strange really.Nozomi wasn't exactly someone who fully followed Israfel or anything. Mostly counting on him to be able to defeat the primordials. Though the boy would then wonder what exactly Sharaku thought of the angel in specific.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 1:41 pm

Hm. It wasn't anything special, technically. ''It just happened. I've been around back when it all started. The world around the tower in San Malarus turned black and white, it showed some message about peace ending, and a few of us got attacked by Shadows. And it all started going downhill since then.'', he would shrug a bit. As a matter of fact, he should probably ask Angel the next time he saw her. Since it was a rather strange coincidence that the whole mess began exactly by the radio tower where she was spending her time at now. Although, it probably had to do with the fact that the Angels were the initiators of the Event. ''Aside from that, you could say I've been sort of involved with the supernatural even before this whole Azores mess started. Just not...like this.'' Well, in a way he was...he just wasn't aware of it back then.

He would frown. ''The academy and Malstu have the same cause. It's because of Thesis and Ananke. They went and attacked the other worlds, corrupting them, and making the Angels there lose control. Until someone saved them. Well, managed to that is. I'm not sure about Malstu. It's probably still not in a good state, as the Angel of that place, Teshub, is dead. You could say that such extreme happenings on the other side affect ours too. That's why the sand happened at Zela, and the volcano erupted on Malstu.'' He hadn't been there since, so he didn't know for sure. But he figured it was worse than Zela, due to the fact that Israfel was still alive, while Teshub was not.

''I'm neutral. I don't necessarily agree with his ideals, as basing a person's position in society only on strength is rather biased. That's about that. I find each of the Angels extreme in their own way.'' But it wasn't like he hated them. He just didn't like the idea of a single Wish taking place. Sure, strength was important, and he could see the ideology behind that, but not as a standalone. It shouldn't be the sole factor things were being based on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:10 pm

So you all met by fate or some crazy stuff. Then all of a sudden kaboom. Your already all together?Wow. For me it was a little less...Organized you could say. Given the whole. Popping up for each of my friends for facing themselves and talking about it later thing.Well that was how the Four of his crew started after all. Facing themselves or seeing some other crazy shit and then all of a sudden boom. it was going on from there.Well...How exactly were you involved besides the Azores situation in the past without knowing of it?The boy would be wondering about that. How exactly was sharaku in these kinda things?

Fantastic.... So their both doing pretty bad then and an angels dead.... Well in the end. I wouldn't be surprised if a few were dead given all this conflict. I also would not be surprised if people started trying to kill them off with all this hooplah I've heard about them. Apparently there was some weird rally or something concerning that.He would recall the strange rally while wondering the details about it for the most part. How people were very quick to panic and nearly suggest killing off the angels.

Guess that makes two of us. I only supported Israfel because I saw a potential good in his wish. Though the way he's going about it I just find ridiculous.Same with all of these. Forcing people into a certain mindset just ain't right to me.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 2:57 pm

He would shake his head. ''Wouldn't say it makes a huge difference. I barely work with the same people by now. Can't say were're really bound together that much just because of that. I prefer working with those I get along with well. Doesn't have to be every person I randomly get roped in with.'' Fate right. It worked for a while. And while he still kept in contact with them, they didn't really do that much together anymore. It was always everyone doing their own thing, so it was impossible to make a team effort when actually needed. He would sigh. ''Humans are capable of doing just about anything when it suits them. That's how. I'm not really like the most of you. I don't have a Persona at all.'' Well, maybe unique is good?

He would frown. ''That Rally...yes. But, I haven't heard of them actually taking action yet. I'd say Teshub is the only Angel that is dead at this point, but that's just a guess. People could start taking them out, but I don't think it'd go fast. They do have some power, so not every person can face them without risking their own death. And I think many are not completely sure that it's what they want to do.'' It required some decisiveness and determination to go and do that. If you were hesitating, then it was likely you would back out in the end.

''They are going about it in a bad way. Humans never asked for this to happen. So they can't expect we'll happily accept all of their terms. Doubly so when they are acting elusive and only giving vague information when we ask for any clarification. They could have used their minds and picked a better way if they really had to do this.''
At least, that's what he'd say. Not that he really thought it was a good idea to begin with. Humans weren't stupid enough to need the Angels to hold their hands for no reason. Things like that shouldn't be done out of the blue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Barely work with the same people? What exactly happened?I take it there was a falling out or something? I can see the whole. Working with people you actually know. I certainly would not want to run into say...Thesis with just a group of strangers. I'd feel screwed in that situation if anything....So Sharaku had a slight falling out of some kind it appears or just didn't exactly get along with those he initially met. People do come and go. Nozomi could see his standing though. Fighting or doing anything with strangers seemed like a less than optimal and rather strange situation.

Me neither...I hope they don't do anything drastic however. That sounds like it'd hold some terrible stuff for all of us. The last thing we need is panicing people going everywhere doing what they think is right for everybody. Now couple that with the fact that lives will get put at risk like hell if they start chucking essentially normal people at angels...Well...You see my point.It would be terrible if people just started chucking themselves at the primordials and the angels anyway. They needed to realize who was actually capable of dealing with this.

Honestly just...I kinda want this to be over. I don't like that they just came in demanding all this...I know This sounds a bit hypocritical given I sided with israfel a bit. But that was only so I could try to put a stop to this to say the least you know? Giving all this vague information is just screwing us over and Just....Fuck I'm losing my sense of direction with all of this.The boy would say. Standing back a bit and leaning against a dirt hill. Near the river he was still running amongst.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:24 pm

''Partially. I has been over a year. It's more that everyone is doing their own thing, and it's almost impossible for all of us to be free at the same time. So we don't really meet that often anymore. While it's not the best to be grouped with strangers at random, it shouldn't be that big of a deal if you're confident in your own abilities. If you don't end up working with complete idiots, anything is possible. You don't always get to choose your comrades afterall.'' He didn't particularly cheer for the idea, but it wasn't guaranteed that one would get to side together with exactly who they want to in the end. Many people would be chasing after Thesis. There was a fairly high chance you'd end up having to accomodate someone you've never fought with. And while it could be frustrating, as long as they weren't uncooperative, things could be worked out on the go. It wasn't exactly adaptable if you could only work with specific people and got completely floored when paired with a stranger.

He would shrug nonchalantly. ''Maybe. But it's mostly their own fault. It has been put clear that it's dangerous to go against such forces with little training. If they choose to be stubborn and do so despite the warnings, then it's up to them to face the consequences. It's a personal choice to take such risks, as well as responsibility they should own up to themselves. I've told them they could die. I can't do much more than that.'' Sure, he could spend ages worrying over it, but that would change nothing. You can't control people. They jump into something blindly? Their own problem if they fail spectacularly. Afterall, people learned by making mistakes. It wasn't a full on tragedy unless everyone in Azores decided to do just that instead of using their brain at least a little.

He would scoff slightly. ''Well, I can't say much considering that I'm doing the same in a way.'' Afterall, he was with Angel and not really supporting the Event itself either. ''There is one thing I find amusing though. You're getting riled over this pretty quickly. Swearing already, and you haven't really been involved for too long yet. What would you have done if you had been dealing with this for at least a year like me already?'' Was it bad he found it funny? Maybe, but he just did. Then again, everyone had a different breaking point. He would stop himself, looking off into the space randomly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Yeah. People can't just unfortunately magically assemble like a team out of the woodwork. Otherwise things would be rather convenient these days sharaku. Imagine being able to just press a button and it shines a signal for everybody to come to.Sounds rather convenient if that would work...The thought was a bit funny. Reminded Nozomi of the justice league or something like that. All those superheroes kids were obsessed with these days. Were they legally like them?Dealing with this stuff so others didn't have too?

Eh....When you word it like that. It is their own fault. Though...I just wish people wouldn't be so stupid with it. I mean these are freaking angels and primordials we're talking about. If people think pitchforks and box cutter knives are gonna hurt these guys. I'm starting to lose some serious face in humanity concerning this event. Alot of things are going wrong at the same damn time really.He really. Really hoped nobody was stupid enough to attempt to attack either with a box cutter knife or anything like that. Man. If they did....Said person probably was too stupid to live or something like that.

I don't know actually to be honest Sharaku. I'm naturally like this a bit. Really. Though...I'm still surprised by this.Yeah I haven't been in this kinda situation before and all. Though I can't really get used to it much. I'm not remotely used to situations like this at all.Then again who would be?He would say looking directly towards sharaku wit a more focused gaze at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 9:06 pm

''Sadly, we don't live in a fairytale.'' You have to deal with things the way they are. No magical buttons. Regardless of the fact that the supernatural itself was sort of like magic in its own way. Of course, it had to be more complicated than that, because why not make their lives hell? Still, it didn't even make much sense to be able to make your teammates appear out of thin air whenever you wanted to. Maybe in a video game, but that's that.

He would sneer faintly. ''Humans can be terrible in many ways. I don't find it surprising that some would be 'stupid' enough to believe it's that easy. It's not everyday knowledge to be aware of supernatural beings and how they stand against things. Although, all people need to do is use their brain a bit more. If forks and knives were all we needed this would have been over long ago.'' Panic had its own say in this, and it made people more eager to believe bullshit just so they could end it, but that wasn't exactly an excuse to act like you're brainless. It was extremely dangerous to attempt fighting them with little experience or preparation. And no matter what Simon was claiming, there was no way he and Rinna could possibly prepare such big groups for this properly in such a short amount of time that they had left.

He would look to the side with a sigh. ''I suppose so. Sometimes it's hard to keep in mind that most people involved lived completely normal lives before this happened and don't really know how to deal with this kind of stress.'', he would shake his head. ''But to answer the question...not everyone is lucky to live a peaceful life.'' Well, whatever was considered as peaceful, that is. ''You should be happy this is the only thing you have to get used to, kid.'' Another voice would state, almost snickering a bit. Sharaku would frown. Really, that was the one result of him joining Angel that was a little annoying nowadays. His Shadow starting to be more talkative than before. And while he wouldn't exactly mind it that much...it probably appeared very weird in situations like these. Afterall, one wouldn't really be able to tell who was talking unless they actually knew. ''And who asked you?'', he would sigh.

Last edited by Sharaku on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Yes yes....If only. Then everything could magically be handed to us. Then again life is terrible with that.If life was a fairy Tale.... Shit everything would be so easy. Though it isn't unfortunantly.Perhaps for the better.

People can always be good or bad. We are forever flawed. After all.That is what makes us human. Though judging from this situation everything is flawed to atleast some extent. Nothing can ever really achieve full perfection. Yes....If only people would actually use their heads a little. Honestly if they weren't so eager to just run in and practically die we could have come to a reasonable conclusion with the public maybe. All I know about it was a friend that went over there.Though...I get the feeling he was pretty loud over there.He would say thinking back to how tremora would act-Did he just hear someone?

Hey uh.Sharaku. Who the hell just said something?I coulda sworn that wasn't you.And who are you talking too?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 12, 2015 11:48 pm

''Life would be boring if there was no challenge.'' What would be the point of working towards anything if you could just get everything handed to you at the snap of your fingers? At times, difficulty was actually a good thing. Just not as overboard as this was being. Obstacles, yes...but not exactly almost everything being out to kill you, or severely injure you at least.

Hm. He wouldn't say people actually wanted to rush to their death. Not consciously, at least. ''I don't think it's that they're eager to die. They just want a way out. And getting rid of all the Angels and Primordials sounds like a quick and easy one when there's someone who claims that they have the power to do just that. They just fail to realize that someone being capable of such feats doesn't mean they would be automatically safe and protected if they go along.'' It's simply not possible to keep everyone safe in a scenario like that, even if you yourself are powerful enough to take the enemy on. Can't split yourself into pieces and stand by everyone. He would shrug. ''Well, I don't know who your friend is, but there were a few louder people, yes.'' It depended on what kind of loud one was aiming at.

''Well, technically it is me, but not really.'', he would state flippantly. At least, when here on this side of reality. His Shadow didn't exactly have his own form like this, so it probably did seem like he was talking to himself...just with a different voice. ''I do mean it when I say I am not like the most of you.'', he would smile thinly. ''Hey. I am not 'who the hell'. But yes, hi, random guy.'' ....This was going places. And honestly, Sharaku just wanted to facepalm. He wouldn't say anything in response this time, however. This is what happens when you have the company of a rather snarky and arrogant Shadow. And when said Shadow actually decides to start being more talkative. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next