Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Nozomi had found himself picking the strangest place to run around today. The strange land of Standsen. Damn it was dirty over here and it didn't make much sense to him in all honesty. Nozomi was wearing a green tracksuit that day. He was dashing around Standsen. Damn the place was dirty however. That wasn't going to stop the young Kichida as he was running and would eventually come across a brown and rather dirty river. What on earth was wrong with this place Nozomi didn't know. In the future someone had to attempt to get Standsten reformed or something or atleast try to fix the place. It would be rather helpful to the citizens around it. Especially if they atleast.... Got the river cleaned. He would think to himself as he dashed among st the riverside. The weird fog and everything still being in the area. Though it seemed slightly risky. There did not appear to be any immediate threats in the area or anything. He was in the zone right now and nothing really could get in his way or anything.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:02 pm

He really shouldn't be hanging around here. Basically no one did. Yet, this place was sort of problematic. And it was getting worse with time, apparently. While he did not really like it much, for a few personal reasons, it didn't seem anyone really bothered to do anything about Standasen. Probably because it was dangerous to actually stick out here? Hm. He had been here a few times, and nothing happened yet, despite Thesis being here. It was a wonder as to whether she even cared in any way or form. Probably not as long as people weren't targeting her specifically. Eh.

On another note, why did Standasen look so bad anyway? They kept San Malarus and Penecia cleaned up and all, and then you go a stop further and this happens. Not even the water was decent looking. It's like almost a completely different world in midst of the rest of the islands. Was there a reason behind that? Sharaku would just sigh, looking around as he stood at a random spot. He was almost reminded why he didn't exactly enjoy places like these....Alas, he didn't get to ponder for long thanks to some distraction running around apparently.

Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) WFcP47j

Him again? He thought the two of them agreed that Standasen was not really the best place to hang out at. So why...? Well, he had nothing better to do for the moment...

''I hope you aren't trying to go swimming here. The water is probably not healthy.''
, he would remark towards the guy...after catching up to him that is, since said target was kind of moving. ''I thought you were done investigating this place last time?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Ha. He was in his prime time when all of a sudden Nozomi noticed Sharaku once again. What was Sharaku doing over here near such a incredibly dirty river he didn't know. Though he might as well RUN with it get it hahahaha.

Oh hey there Sharaku. Don't worry. Who could possibly swim in that abomination?With how dirty it looks. I'm starting to wonder if the Primordials Tainted THAT instead.He would say with Emphasis to Sharaku as he kept running. Nobody in the entire world would possibly be brave enough. Or frankly dumb enough to attempt swimming in that foul infested water that had god knows what inside of it.Sharaku I honestly don't know. I mean. I was just walking around and running because this place seems to be rather empty. So I started running around the river really. I mean not like there's any cleaner places anyway.The area was dangerous. Though that didn't stop Nozomi. Standsen in the end was the utter gutter of the islands but still nevertheless he would keep pushing through anyway. After all. Nothing gets in the way of Nozomi. Plus. He started. A rule of thumb for running is it's hard to RESTART once you stop as it is. The place was rather muddied as well,but atleast not where the two appeared to be running anyway for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:31 am

''I believe this place looked that way before the Primordials showed up. I'm guessing it's something else. Not that I know what. All the other islands are keeping up, except for here. It's almost like a completely different country. One would wonder why the government does nothing about it. That water could very well be toxic.'', he would comment offhandedly as he followed the guy. No stopping, hm? Guess he was in for an impromptu exercise. Not that he minded much. He was moderately fine with some running, as long as it wasn't too extreme. While he did like physical activity, he didn't go too far with it most of the time. There was barely the time and space for something more dedicated, even if he wanted to. Definitely not now. And while he was good at his own thing, running was a somewhat different type of activity.

He would snort lightly. ''Well, here, definitely not. But if you intention was to run, you could have gone to Lunapa. Nature is way better than dirt in my opinion. And I don't think Lunapa is crowded either. Unless you run into wild animals by luck. Or headbutt a tree on accident. Regardless, those aren't people.'' Standasen kind of made little sense as a place to exercise your running ability. The only upside was the fact that it was mostly empty, but there were other better looking places around Azores that weren't overly crowded. ''Besides, you live..in San Malarus, yes? So wherever you went, you'd have to travel to get there, as San Malarus is definitely too crowded for something like this.'' Well, that was mostly a guess, but the two times he met the guy in a more casual manner, he was hanging out there. And it kind of fit. School dorms weren't an option, Malstu was out of question...Lunapa residents were rare, and Nozomi didn't look like he was rich enough to pay for a living in Penecia casually. Not that he couldn't be wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 5:25 pm

Eh I don't know sharaku. Perhaps the primordials had some super secret hidden plan to make this their hide out. You know. That could actually make sense. The place is dirty and rundown... Not to mention nobody would think to look over here for anything no? Yeah the government should really do something about this. That water looks like it could kill. Just wait till it probably turns purple...The boy would remark the last part jokingly as he kept running across the dirty as hell river. Noticing waste going amongst it as well.Damn. Never mind. I guess people tainted this place before the primordials did.The place didn't really suit a running activity whatsoever. Though that clearly was not stopping Nozomi at all now. He would continue running across the dirt river. The skidding sounds of his shoes hitting the bottom as he felt invigorated from the run. It was something he hadn't done in a while really.Well considering it. San Malarus just ain't the place to be doing this type of stuff. Besides I wanted to ty a new place anyway. Lunapa was pretty peaceful yes,but I didn't really want to try over there. It might sound silly but I guess you could say I prefer this place. This one's guaranteed to have nobody nearby. Despite the fact that the place is erm...A bit dead anyway.

Was this really the best place for running?Eh that wasn't his main concern at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:00 pm

Not really. Well, right now, not many people would want to look at this place, considering it has turned for the worse since Thesis made it its home and now with the recent developments. But while it wasn't for the more classy people, Standasen wasn't that horrible on its own. Some parts could be nice when given a chance. ''It wasn't so bad before this happened, however. The main parts of Standasen, at least. Sure, it isn't a place for people that demand high class stuff and treatment, but it's not the complete worst either. It just got worse after Thesis decided to make a camp here. And it's not like it's very hidden to have a hideout here. Almost everyone knows about it by now.'' Standasen may not be popular, but it wasn't like Thesis ever really hid the fact she was here. From what he remember she caused enough of a ruckus when she 'moved in'. There was even a recording of it done.

''Are you surprised? Not all people care much about the environment.''
The Primordials probably didn't care either, but it wouldn't really be of benefit to them to actually dirty up a place on purpose. Not like this. Definitely mostly human cause. He would raise an eyebrow. This was better than Lunapa. He wouldn't really say so. Plus, a person here and there wouldn't really have to be a big deal. An actual crowd would, but otherwise it was bearable. Dirt wasn't exactly motivating. ''Hm. Does emptiness really matter that much? A crowd would be a problem, but I think one person here and there us not a big deal...you can just avoid them. Instead of picking an unseemly place like this instead. I don't find watching dirt on the way as much of a motivation. That's just me, however. Plus, trash stinks.'' Do you really want that in your lungs? You do need more breathing when you run, and smelling all this...whatever might not be good for your health.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:32 pm

Well so in a sense I guess Standsen is legally the slums of these islands then. Forever forgotten by everything else until someone decides to give a damn. Alongside with your fair point about how people really just don't care about the enviroment. I can see where your standing from with all of this yes yes.The boy would say midst of his jog. Sharaku had posed a fair point. Some people really didn't care about the enviroment at all. Though Nozomi figured they should after all. Besides. It was a noble pursuit in a sense right?I gues you have a point there. Thesis ain't exactly hiding. Not like she isn't capable of handling whoever goes torwards her domain or anything anyway. I guess there could have been better places but I decided upon here for now because Hey. Then again. What is much of a motivation while running.He would say while still running amongst the dirty.

Ever so dirty plains. Dashing through the dirt.Haha. He'd certainly have to wash his shoes after this as well...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:24 pm

''Technically, it is up to the people that live there to take care of the environment around them. Although, the whole supernatural issue helps this problem none.'' Still, the base state of a town depended on its residents for the most part. Not that the government shouldn't care either though. Guess everyone was fine with Standasen being a somewhat bad show spot for Azores? Then again, he only lived here for around a year and half by now. Not enough to know too much when you didn't visit a specific place often enough. He had been to Standasen...maybe 4 times or so?

Hm. ''A nice view? I don't know.'' Motivation meant something else to everyone in the end. That aside however, this talk wasn't really going in the best direction. Not that he minded discussing Thesis and all that, but not always. His brain was going to overheat if everything was always about that matter in some way. ''A question if you don't mind. How old are you?'' An easy question to change the topic from the gloomy things. That, and he was sort of curious. He could make a guess, but appearance didn't always go hand in hand with age. Otherwise people wouldn't think him older than he is and so on. Or the other way around is some cases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Yeah. if people in the local area actually paid more attention to the enviroment then this would be a far cleaner place. Yeah the primordials really do not help the situation out at all on the frank.Standsen was in terrible shape and pretty much nothing would be done about it had someone decided to take a chance and go for it. However much would not be done with the primordials still around screwing everything over.

Honestly eh it's pretty alright. The place isn't beautiful or anything remotley close to that but I don't mind being around it at the same time. As for my age...I get the feeling your a bit older than me. I'm like. 16 actually.The guy was probably rather older than Nozomi anyway. Given his sense of maturity and way of speaking. While Nozomi was the equivalent of a hyperactive High school kid with his own personality and everything.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:18 am

''Regardless, it's up to them. Not like I live in this place.'' And he probably wouldn't really want to. As long as there were other options, there was no reason to live in Standasen. Not for someone that didn't really fancy this kind of atmosphere. It was probably a good place for thugs and such people, however. They would actually have a harder time doing their business in a more populated and cleaner towns like San Malarus and Penecia.

He would chuckle. ''I have a feeling a lot of rich, classy people would give you faces if you told them you actually like this place.'' Well, he personally wouldn't, so he was one of the exceptions. Although, he wouldn't say he himself liked it here. It was acceptable in a way, but not a place he would prefer to the others. If he had to choose, then he wouldn't stay here for too long. ''16? Well, you are younger than I thought. I suppose appearance can be deceiving at times. But yes, I am older. Only by 7 years, however.'' In some cases 7 years could be a lot, but it wasn't that terrible. It would be weird at a point when one person could be the other's dad or something. But that wasn't the case here. At least, it didn't really matter much when not talking about serious relationships.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 5:22 pm

Yeah. Not like I live in this place either.Nozomi would not want to really live in Standsen either. This clearly was not a place that he would enjoy living in based on how inhospitable most of it looked anyway. Besides. His family could afford better places anyway. So why live in a dump like this? The place coulda been littered with local gangs or some kind of crazy stuff. Though Nozomi never went into the cities or districts around here anyway. Last thing he wanted was a run in with that.

Yeah. Probably. I could imagine a look of disgust on their faces.He would chuckle back a bit torwards sharaku at the thought of it all. The place was ok. Though it was barely anything compared to the other islands of Azores.Huh wow. Your quite a bit older than me. Well....Eh. I guess I don't really mind that. It was kinda notable from your sense of maturity and everything.So he was seven years older than him. Fantastic. Eh.... The boy didn't have much more to say while running in thought.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:18 pm

Right. It was easy to imagine, yes. Well, for those who cared, at least. He probably wasn't the only one that could call himself rich enough, but didn't really have uptight standards. It was just more common for those kind of people to turn their noses up at 'low quailty' stuff. ''You should probably avoid those kind of people then. Wouldn't want to get that face once they find out you hang out here.'' he would remark jokingly. It was up to the guy, really. But it sure wouldn't be nice to get that kind of reaction from someone. And if you want to be honest with someone...then the matter would most likely come up one day.

He would huff faintly. ''I may be 23, but I don't think I act extremely mature. I suppose it's mostly that I appear that way on a normal day. But I wouldn't say I'm an old man yet.'' Besides, he was getting along fairly well with teens, so he couldn't be that bad, right? Although....it's not like he even knew many actual adults around here. The oldest person that he knew at least decently was probably the DJ. She should be 20 now if he remembered correctly. But the rest was mostly 18 and below. He didn't have much of a choice. And he wasn't the type to purposefully seek out older people to socialize. Not unless it made some sense for him to talk to them to begin with. ''Say...do you normally do this alone? All the times I've run into you up till now, you were on your own. Don't you hang out with friends more often than that? I thought teens usually prefered that.'' Well, there was that one time with Charles, but...it was just a coincidence, pretty much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Well hey I'm not too sure about that. Frankly. That's if I actually RUN into a rich person here in the first place Sharaku. Chances of that are like one in a billion. I bet you some rich young kids are probably running around here. Because they make bets with each other that they couldn't last a hour in Standsen as it is.The boy would laugh a bit at the idea. Perhaps that was what young rich kids did for fun these days or something. It sounded rather possible though he would not know at all yet when he considered the prospect of it. Though it seemed like something now he would never really find the answer too whatsoever.

Well I mean I didn't exactly call you extremley mature or anything like that. You just come off as having a good head on your shoulders for the most part.Sharaku at this point clearly appeared to be one of the oldest people Nozomi knew in what he called his own circle of friends. He wasn't exactly close to him or anything but he was rather familiar with him at the same time. Sharaku was basically about a year older than Tremora. Though judging from his personality he would rather avoid introducing him to Tremora in the first place.I don't really hang out alone often or anything. I have friends yeah. Though we're all split up at the moment doing our own stuff. The situation at hand as well isn't exactly er...Helping that out either if you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 6:54 pm

Hm? No, not like that. He had meant it in general. Not specifically here in Standasen. He himself wouldn't expect a rich person to really hang out here casually. ''I don't know. I find that hard to imagine. Regardless, I did not mean it that way. I was talking mostly in general. Not only someone here in Standasen. Afterall if you happen to get to know a person better, you wouldn't lie to them about what you do in your free time, would you? It could be any rich person you happen to know.'' It was really unlikely to meet someone like that while mid action like now. But there was no saying someone who wasn't around now couldn't find out later. Just food for thought, however. Maybe Nozomi didn't even hang out with those types of people to begin with.

He would snort. '''For the most part' being the keyword. Lots of people seem to have different opinions about me. Then again, it's all about perception and how you look at someone.'' And he was generally fine with it. Except for the times where people assumed things that were really unpleasant. Now that could get annoying quickly enough. He did not enjoy being ridiculed. ''Is it that bad? I'd think that in times like these, people should stand together, instead of letting the chaos drive them apart. We can only do so much as individuals. In a way, humans are meant to use their social skills as a strenght.'', he would state thoughtfully. ''It's good to keep in touch with friends, I'd say. This situation could indeed cause people to turn against each other.'' The Angels themselves were proposing competing afterall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Personally yeah I can see why. Then again. I barely know anybody who's rich at all. So that's kinda impossible for me in the first place at least in personal terms for the most part.Nozomi didn't really know anyone rich besides Shunnosuke. In all terms. There was no way for Shunnosuke to even come over here. He couldn't possibly imagine it anyway. He didn't look like the type to dare step in a 50ft radius of Standsen as it was.Yeah yeah. It could be just anybody.

People have alot of different opinions of you?Well over time you do make friends and enemies of course. Most of the people I know would share a similar opinion I have of you from what I know about you to say the least. I wouldn't say things are really that bad or anything. I mean't we're split up Investigating seperate things,etc. We still hang out and stuff. We didn't literally split up for a while or anything like that... Judging from the situation yeah. I could see the angels trying to turn everyone against each other for the most part...An event like this needs to end before even more lives get put at risk or someone ends up dead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)   Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dashing through the Dirt(Sharaku)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next