Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Ha.Honestly that was the first time I got to pull out my moves anywhere. Well I do get a drink off my build. He would jokingly flex at Shunnosuke while resuming his mannerisms.Yes.....haha you kinda told me he was your bestfriend. Well as for Tricking you. To be fair. You had quite a few drinks in you I'm sure. You look like your a little more crafty when your not influenced that hard right?Besides.Your name means bright and talented like you said no?I don't doubt you being rather smart.Well he said this in an attempt to elevate the boy. It seemed to have worked before when he had begun to laugh a bit. Instead of doing the opposite. That was a good relief to Nozomi now yes.I'm amazed you need an ID however...A fake one.Now I'm wondering how you procured that. Given you look like someone of high status don't really seem like someone who would need to pull one out..From his last encounter with Shunnosuke. Nozomi could tell he enjoyed being flattered a bit.Then again who didn't?
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Someone exhibiting their muscles to him? Eh. Normally, that would cost the person Shunnosuke’s disposition to spend time with them, for he wasn’t easily impressed by physical builds, no matter how buff you claim to be.— Your nerd build, you mean? — That day, however, Shunnosuke would only elevate his eyebrow a bit at Nozomi’s clumsy attempt to be humorous, retorting with a humorous banter of his own. — Should I take it as you being nice and gentle, or as you hitting on me? — He didn’t mind either, this was just Shunnosuke’s way of poking at the other making a comeback, in an attempt to put Nozomi in a tight spot. Definitely he had the most devious ways to entertain himself. — Well, let’s say I have my ways. Knowing the right people opens the right doors for when you need them. And I trust you to keep it a secret. — He was fairly sure Nozomi wouldn’t open his mouth to inform against him, having a bit of authority tone to his suggestion. If anything, Shunnosuke could just use his influence to escape legal penalties, but chances are it won’t be needed. Now he thought about it, he just confessed a crime to a “stranger”… And the worst part is: he was perfectly sober now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:43 pm

Ha Nerd Build.Pleaseeeee.He would say in a jokingly arrogant tone. Nozomi was one to lighten the mood these days. If I'm a nerd.I'm the strongest nerd in this damn city.That's for sure.Keeping up the act for a bit before responding to Shunnosuke's own response back.I'll leave that up to your interpretation. I consider myself a nice guy. I guess I just got a habit of helping people out though. The boy had his ways hm?Just like Nozomi himself found himself having a way with words now. Having your ways hey?I'll let you leave it at that then. Yeah knowing the right people at times really does give you some other options at the right times.Sounds like something someone with a personal gang would say...or a rich person...or someone else he couldn't think of. It reminded him of how he knew Tremora.the lovable weirdo that somehow kept benefitting Nozomi when he directly needed certain things and information.Why wouldn't I keep it a secret exactly.I got no reason and personally I like your company a bit. On the side. What's got you exactly going to this fashion department?Someone such as yourself seems like one who's very familiar with them though. Judging from your own fashion sense.He would say surveying the boy.Keeping an impeccable look it appears.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Well, looking from that angle…Nozomi really had a better build than most lanky, overly thin nerds Shunnosuke knew from a distance. Plus, the guy had a degree of flippancy the blonde found quite appealing on its own; compared to most nerds, that is, who lacked social traits and speech abilities, instead retaining a high dose of awkwardness. It seemed Nozomi escaped the stereotype a bit, huh? — I guess I have to agree with you right now…”Nerdzomi”. — He giggled again, a bit more at ease. The nickname came off naturally and Shunnosuke found it hilarious on its own. Perhaps he should start calling him again, leaving the “King of the crowd” cognomen for when they were, well, in the club. That is, if they ever meet there again. Outside Wave’s Peak’s doors, Nerdzomi sounded a way better way to refer to the guy.

Hm… — He thought for a bit before giving a definite answer. — You’re not wrong. I’m running an errand for my father, he delegated me a task: pick the perfect suit for some meeting. The details of the meeting were left unknown, though I can only theorize… — The teenager bit his thumb with a sigh, his mind wandering on its own… He better not be doing what Shun thought he was doing. — Anyway, I had quite a hard time finding the “perfect” attire for my father. The suits are either horribly made, with a boxy impression once you put them on, or the pants are too short, or the color is bland…I could go on and on about it, thus I’m checking every single fashion store there is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:24 pm

Nerdzomi.Heh. I guess that could work a bit haha Shunnosuke.Well atleast the guy didn't think of him as a dork right? Besides. Nozomi wasn't like an actual nerd anyway on the frank. He was the direct opposite of them?Did that make him macho man or anything?Could he start imitating Randy Savage?Though no way in hell could he pull it offf... Well atleast there wasn't a chance in hell the boy could forget Nozomi. Then again who could right?He wasn't easy to forget. Though he wasn't easy to remember at the same time?That was too confusing to consider but whatever. Your dad gave you a task for finding the perfect suit? Wait why the hell is he having you do that for him though? Last time I checked your your own person and everything....Plus I'm surprised he didn't just do it himself either.Nozomi didn't get it. Did Shunnosuke's dad use him as a errand boy? Damn that sounds like a struggle...What if you can't find any that fit him though?I mean. Personally I hope he doesn't try to take things out on you or anything....He would say expressing his concern for shunnosuke.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:48 pm

Why is Mr. Leighton having Shunnosuke doing that on his behalf? Heh. That he could answer. — Simple: because I’m the fashion authority at home. And the fact he’s busy with his work schedule right now and I have free time, but mainly because I’m good at what I do. He could very well hire a personal stylist of his own, but why would you do that when you can count on me to do a perfect job for free, huh? — Now it was his turn to act prideful of his achievement. Fashion is one of the things Shunnosuke is very passionate about and very willing to be proficient at. His father entrusting such task to his son was a sign that he’s definitely on the right track. — Most people find it a struggle. As for me, usually it’s a piece of cake. Or it should be, for I can’t find a store that par up with my standards… — He sighed shrugging those thoughts. — Oh no, Dad won’t take anything out on me, he's not that type. And as long as I don’t buy him clothes like…mine, he won't be disappointed. He’s the discreet type of man with a predilection for a monochromatic, sober look, while I like flashy clothes. Sometimes I think I can give him a floor rag claiming it’s from a famous brand collection, and he’d wrap it around his body happily, that’s how humble he is. I appreciate your concern, though. It’s…sweet of you... — Very sweet, actually. Shunnosuke was definitely impressed that someone he met the day before would express concern about his family issues and worry about him. Definitely something he wasn’t used to, and therefore, he couldn’t really react beyond the pleased smile on his face, and look of admiration to the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 10:22 am

Fashion Authority huh?I guess I can't argue with that.Well it was true frankly. Shunnosuke did look like a very noticable fashion authority like person with his dress code and everything.I can see why he trusted you to do this then rather than himself or others really.Well fueling the ego a bit goes a long way. Or so Nozomi heard somewhere else wherever. Well whatever then.I guess I find it a bit of a struggle myself. Not exactly easy to get some of the worlds finest threads these days n? I'm surprised.What are your standards?Seem rather high judging from your apparel.Nozomi would then notice the boys dad clearly did not dress anything remotely similar to him as wellSo....He can be a little bland while you like to spice things up a bit? Ha. I wonder if you've actually tried to pull off the floor rag before..... Well hey why wouldn't I be concerned is the better question? Why wouldn't he right?Judging from the potential demands someone of this class standings dad could make.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:30 am

Struggling, hm? I guess you were lucky you ran into me. — Shun smirked, a bit conceited from all the praising and fawning. He could take all the compliments all day and, well, if Nozomi wanted an uplift in his appearance, Shunnosuke was the right to go for. At times like these, he really felt like fashion is for sure the career for him. — My standards? Hmmm. I’ll show you at Penecia. Even there, I can’t always find what I seek, but at least their stores exhibit more…variety. — He could actually name an extensive list of renowned brands but he doubted Nozomi would acknowledge any of them. Now, bland? Yeah, that’s a suitable definition. Shunnosuke chuckled, feeling a bit guilty that he referred to his father in such manner. Well, it’s the truth; in that respect, Leighton was like any other man, a bit oblivious about fashion matters. — Oh, nothing. It’s just…I’m not used to people caring about certain things related to my life… — By “people”, he had a very specific person in mind. Thinking of him would just drag his mood sour but he couldn’t really help it. Darn it, why did Nozomi have to ask? Now the teenager was going to think about that for a while, dropping his up-to-now successful attempt to forget the biggest mistake of the year to the ground. — Nevermind it, will you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 11:44 am

Yes I gues you could say I am rather lucky haha.Perhaps another time when you aren't stuck with an errand you could help me out with my fashion sense.Nozomi found the idea interesting.Looks like someone would spice up his wardrobe it appeared hm?Wonder how that would end up.Well Penecia is a pretty expensive place.I could imagine it's more frequented for fashion as well no?Well yeah. What was penecia after all?The land of the rich or something?He remembered suzio had an apartment there supposedly?How damn expensive was that?How was he even affording that at his age was beyond himself,but that wasn't the primary concern?Hm?I'm shocked personally. Thats terrible.Why wouldn't people care about things related to your life...?He would attempt to place a reassuring hand on the boys shoulder.I'm not gonna just ignore that you know.It seems to be genuinly effecting you frankly.You dont have to tell me anything about it if it hurts you...But. I'm here if you need it.Well this was strange. He didn't know how the boy would react to his display of kindness onto him. He did look like he could use it however judging from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:29 pm

In a way, it was awkward. Shunnosuke found himself showing a hint of weakness to a stranger, that’s so unlikely. Even more awkward is that the stranger didn’t cast it away, but instead was quite reassuring to the shorter teenager. — I suppose I should say “thank you” then? — He could take the gesture for second intentions, but nah. He was sure Nozomi was just being his attentive self; apparently, Nozomi always is. Reminded him a bit of Hyde, without the over-the-top happy-go-lucky demeanor, and the high dose of nonsense, retaining the same kindness and gentle demeanor. Still, the blonde couldn’t really open up to him. Not now, anyway. — So, the “King of the crowd Nerdzomi” is also “Mr. Nice Guy”, huh? Looks like I’ve met another one of your distinguished traits. — He said, because teasing the other became some sort of personal pleasure, and nothing better to lift the mood than brushing it off jokingly as a snide remark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 4:56 pm

Well you don't have to say thank you really. I'm not gonna demand it out of you haha.Why would he. Nozomi frankly was not one to take advantage of people ever for the msot part. Shunnosuke seemed a bit vulnerable at the time now. As if he had gone through something. Though Nozomi would not pry at him about it.They had barely know each other after all and he didn't want to intrude. It was his personal business for the most part.King of the Crowd,Nerdzomi and Mr Nice Guy. By the end of today with the roll your going at. You'll have ten different nicknames for me.He would laugh slightly at the thought of it. As the two of them would find themselves in front of the very large Fashion department already. Wow time went by fast.Well fantastic. We're here. Lets just hope this place has a suit your dad would actually like now.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:21 pm

Well, Nozomi may not demand it, but Shunnosuke somehow felt like it was his duty to express thanks. Whether the brown-haired guy aimed for it or not, his display of kindness really touched the other teen, as simple as it may be. In that respect, though, the teenager said nothing, his embarrassed self deciding the course of action. As for the ten different nicknames? Ha, he could do that. As long as Nozomi kept giving him fuel, of course. Regardless of the implicit mockery, each one of them was related to a different admirable trait of him.

They’ve reached the store fairly quick. Or perhaps Shunnosuke was the one so entertained with the other’s company he didn’t notice the passage of time. — Well now. This has to be the one, I’m quite tired of walking around only to be filled with nothing but utmost disappointment… — He sighed, a bit annoyed. — I guess this is when we part our ways. Judging by the front size of this place, I’m positive I can find something worth the wait here, so… you don’t have to make me company anymore if you have other business to attend. — He said, with a thankful, amicable smile. He owed Nozomi one and definitely it was not his intention to hold the guy for longer than he did already.

Last edited by Shunny on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:48 pm

Tired of walking?You know you could do what the romans did. Whenever they didn't feel like walking.They'd get these chariots and have people run for them to pull it. I get the feeling you'd be capable of hiring people to do that haha. Atleast you wouldn't have to walk.Well it was a idea of his. Not exactly the finest but hey he can consider that one. With how big this place looks I really don't doubt the possibility of you finding whatever your dad would like. Despite how boring it may actually be. Yeah who knows. Well honestly I kinda was supposed to be doing something else. I had to find these parts to repair a mini fridge with or something along those lines. So I think I'll head off to actually pulling that off now.He would say as he went off. To actually do the damn thing he was supposed to do this entire day. Shunnosuke had made him forget all about it for a bit. Infact he was nearly about to head in with him had he not remembered it,but he was glad that he actually met him again outside the club.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:09 pm

He laughed under his breath, placing one hand in front of his mouth. A chariot, huh? Maybe next time he’d seriously consider something along these lines. — I’ll keep it in mind for future reference. — Now, if he would find someone willing to pull the vehicle willingly, it was a whole different story. — I understand. My apologies for deviating you from your original schedule. — He didn’t really feel guilty for making someone go out of their way to help him, but it’s not what he originally aimed for. Regardless, the blonde was mildly satisfied to have met Nozomi again. He didn’t think the unexpected meeting would happen so soon in the middle of the street, and it turned out to be a fairly pleasant encounter. Though, he expected to enjoy Nozomi’s company a bit longer, he could understand he had his own affairs. Waving to him kindly, the blonde waited for his image to disappear from his sight before actually going inside the store. After all, he still had a task in hands…
( Exit. )
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Nozomi and Shunnosuke's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]   A Favor to Dad [Nozomi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Favor to Dad [Nozomi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2