Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Returning the Favor (Charles)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Returning the Favor (Charles) Empty
PostSubject: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptySat Feb 20, 2016 6:15 pm

When Shunnosuke stood in front of the police station entrance, he felt...weird has rare times before. A couple days have passed since the last time Shunnosuke met Charles, and they had been hard on him. He had not enjoyed his free time at all, spending most of his hours at his room in Penecia or running a few errands here and there for his grandfather. Mr. Oujirou had been specially keen on demanding Shunnosuke to step up as the next in line to take the charge of the company and the old man couldn't be more happy (even though he wouldn't normally show) about his grandson's return. As for the young Kurosawa, it was good to keep his mind occupied with something productive rather than...everything else.

He had to talk to Charles about the last disastrous meeting. He really had. But...how to find him was the trick. Though he stepped once into Charles's house, he had no clue whether the robot remained living there in the last two years and what are the odds of bumping into him by accident again? More than that, he didn't want to simply bump into Charles, he wanted to personally find him, for there were things to be said face-to-face. And that fierce obstinacy was what made him realize that: Charles forgot his cap at the park, the police cap he wore on duty. He did say he was a police officer right now, didn't he? And since it was a regular week day, he must be on duty right now, hence why Shunnosuke visited said place. Now, he must only know if this place is actually the stations he works at. After all, the Kurosawa barely knew how many were there in Azores...

...Hm...excuse me... — He directed himself to the counter receptionist. — I'm looking for someone who goes by the name of Charles. — His only hope was that Charles wouldn't be on duty right now. Should that be the case, even if he waited a bit at the station, eventually he'd had to depart and return to his company's office. That and he had to return the cap to its owner one day, he couldn't keep it forever.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 4:11 pm

"Ah!" Charles stretched out as he walked down the prison halls towards the main entrance, where he knew a boat was just waiting for him to drive it off the island, after such a victorious day, when he managed to get that man out of here despite the others. It felt so good, winning, that is ~ He's never really realized it until now!

And wow, look at that! Charles stopped for a moment, looking at the end of the hall and the reception, where the receptionist was trying her best to explain something to some young man. And not only some young man, it was Kurosawa, Shunnosuke! What was he doing here? Last time, Charles really must've made the difference, then! He wasn't sure until now, but now it was as clear as clear gets! He really got to Shunnosuke that time! So, it was no surprise with what vigor Charles kept stomping the halls, a pile of papers under his arms.

"Hey ~"
He waved at the other, happily. "What brings you here? Some prisoner? You're lucky I came around."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:17 pm

It was not too long after that Shun noticed Charles coming down the hallway. It wasn't really hard to distinguish his voice and the cheerful way he wavered and greeted him from afar. To that, Shunnosuke remained a bit serious, raising his hand as if he was about to wave, though the movement of his fingers was too restrained and awkward for it to form a retribution to the android.

Hm? No, no prisoner at all, hm. — He wondered what was behind that question. As in, Shunnosuke didn't have many acquaintances who happened to be prisoners. Sure, there was Lewis, but it's been so long since they met that he doubted the guy would remember him up to this point. Maybe he should visit Ariston's brother some other time, but not today, however. — Say...are you extremely busy now? I sort of...need to talk to you. Preferably, not here; so if you can ask your superiors for a small break, I'd be thankful. If that's not possible, then...I can return another time when you're actually available. — He could simply return another day if his presence was bothersome to the police officer right now. But he hoped he wouldn't have to. There was something he needed to get out of his chest and also out of the pink box tied in a ribbon he had in hands.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:37 am

Ah, he was waving back at him! Charles smiled. That was a good sign, meant Shunnosuke was at least planning to stay friendly with him. "I'm not busy at all. Actually, I was just about to head back to San Malarus and take care of the paperwork at my station there. They got me here to question a suspect, but it all went well."

"Hmmm."
He turned his head around. "Where do you want to talk? We can go to the lounge if you want, but there are probably other officers there." And he wasn't keen on meeting them again, not after extorting them by abusing his position as the chief's son's partner. He was still feeling bad about doing that. "What was it you needed to talk to me about that brought you all the way here, though?" He turned back to Shunnosuke, an eager grin dancing across his lips as he sort of suspected it could have something to do with last time. "Did I manage to reach you?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 11:32 am

The lounge, hm? That was probably a not very good idea should intimate subjects arise to discussion, and they definitely would. — Hm, I'd rather not then... — He wasn't too keen on meeting more officers either. Everytime he stepped there, it wasn't a comfortable occasion, namely one specific officer who seemed rather uneasy around his presence. Shunnosuke definitely wouldn't want to meet him again.

Hm... — That was a tricky question. Did Charles manage to reach him? In a sense, that could be said. He didn't leave unnoticed and without planting his mark on Shun's emotional state, that's for sure, and that's part of the reason why the Kurosawa was there, but not the immediate reason. — It's too personal to say here. Please, let's go somewhere else. Your room or...any other place.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 2:26 pm

"But... my room is in San Malarus..." Ugh, he was so ready to hear the answer! He wanted to hear Shunnosuke tell him he managed to get to him, that he managed to help him, that he was his hero or something like that! This was just a bump, a task, so to say... Finding a place where Shunnosuke would feel safe enough to talk to him openly...

Wait...

Yes, the interrogation room! He just left it, and the keys were still clinking happily in his pocket! "I know, follow me!" He said as he turned back the way he came. "Come, I have an idea."

A few minutes of walking through the halls later, and Shunnosuke would find himself in a sealed room with only a metal table in the middle, and two chairs. "We can talk here, right? Don't worry about the cameras, they shouldn't be working when there's no one being interrogated. They're saving money, you see ~"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:36 pm

Huh? Did Charles think Shunnosuke was talking about his home room or something? How...kinky, to say the least. At least for now he didn't want to go to Charles's home again, he merely referred to his office room, a particular and private room every officer must have. Unless Charles didn't have one, that'd be another story.

Regardless, the android seemed to have had an idea in regards to a place where they could talk privately, judging by his cheerful demeanor. Alright? Made Shun a bit awkward next to someone with such a diametrical personality, but what could he do but to comply to his suggestion and follow him?

So... This is where you work, huh? Hm... — Once he was inside and Charles locked the room, assuring him they'd be alone, Shunnosuke walked off for a bit...a few steps around the room, analyzing it. Checking every corner, the ceiling, the cold surface of the table... My, he was really inside an interrogation room! Creepy and thrilling! After placing the small package over the table, he turned to Charles with a small smile. — I can't really imagine you interrogating someone. You're too soft-hearted for this kind of task, it demands a person with an iron fist. Not literally, I mean. — The sentence ended with a mischievous giggle. He was not talking about Charles's mechanical nature this time and, now that the two were alone despite the room's aura, he felt much more lax.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 6:35 pm

"Not really, I don't come here that often." Charles said as he placed the papers on the table and looked at Shunn, still with a smile. He seemed to have relaxed a little. That was good to see.

In any case... "I don't think my fist is exactly iron." Charles examined his hand. "But yes, I do understand what you mean to say... I wouldn't let myself interrogate anyone... But I still have to if I'm called. I think they called me to do it today just so that they wouldn't have to worry about it. The case was a bit unusual. But... I could do it one more time." He glanced over at Shunn, a quirky grin on his face. Time for the truth. "Well then, it's only appropriate... Let's start the interrogation!"

--------------------------------

The lights went out all of a sudden and all air flow stopped. The atmosphere of the metal room revealed nothing but vile intent, emanating from the darkness all around...

And then, a loud clank rang through the room, and a light appeared right in the middle of the table... Charles had somehow produced a table-lamp from somewhere, and was flashing it at Shunnosuke.

"Hmhmhm ~" His face outlined by the light, emerged from the dark. He was already sitting down. How did Shunnosuke miss hearing him move the chair? Charles pulled out his recorder, and opened the papers. "Your name is Shunnosuke Kurosawa, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Excuse me...? — He frowned and raised one eyebrow. "Do it one more time"? Did he mean...?

...yes, he did mean it. The moments the lights were turned off, Shunnosuke felt a bit lost, taken by an eerie feeling. Of course he knew the android wouldn't do anything harmful or too dreadful against him. It probably was simply a prank, yet it didn't mean the young man wouldn't be frightened, even if for a bit. If that's what Charles aimed for, it worked. Of course that, under the rationality angle, Shunnosuke knew it was nothing but a harmless jest. But...the atmosphere of the setting evoked in him an irrational feeling of being cornered. The loud and sudden sound didn't help at all and, before he noticed, Charles was looking like a villain from an horror movie about to slay his victim.

H-hum...yes, that's my name. Mind filling me in? What's this about? — He was sort of intrigued. Did they have his name on a record? Over what, exactly? Why? With that curiosity in mind, he walked to Charles's chair, aiming to take a sneaky peek on the documents he was checking.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 2:01 pm

"You are excused ~" Were the last words Shunnosuke would hear from Charles before the room turned pitch black and the interrogation began.

"This is about your interrogation, mister Kurosawa." Charles said, smiling nonschalantly with his eyes closed as he quickly closed the documents he had spread out before himself on the table, and at which the young Richie Rich was trying to take a glance. "That's classified." He merely said in a joking manner (the papers were from the case involving that man, Sada, whom he had to interrogate), before opening his hand and gesturing towards the other end of the table, illuminated clearly by the table-lamp pointed in its direction. "Please, have a seat, so we could begin."

Once everything was settled, Charles could begin the mock interrogation. His goal was to find out what Shunnosuke's intentions were when he came here to see him, and what effect have his words had on the young man since last time. If the results failed to satisfy, he would need to repeat the hug and repeat it again until it helps, that much was sure. "So... I will cut to the chase, no need to try and make the situation look pretty." He tried clearing his throat, but failed miserably, as there was nothing to clear. Instead, he just kind of 'coffed' into his clenched fist. "We would like to know what was your underlying intention of coming here? Are you a danger to this facility? What is in that box you carry? What does your heart hide from the rest of the world?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 8:35 pm

Alright? He frowned and make a rather suspicious expression towards Charles, but he'd comply nonetheless. Therefore, he sat by the other side of the table, silently wary about Charles's intentions. Maybe this was his way of turning the situation into something more fitting to his humor. Then again, a robot having sense of humor. How...curious.

Danger? Please, look at me. What good there is in making enemies with the police station? — He rolled his eyes, lips quirking a cocksure smirk. He definitely wouldn't want that. As to what's in the box and "what does your heart hide from the rest of the world" questions...these were a bit trickier to answer. Actually, the latter was. The former was easy and, therefore, he decided to pull the small box to himself, untie the ribbons and open it, only to reveal a police cap inside of it. It seemed to have been washed recently, judging by the pleasant scent of a floral perfume coming from it. — This is for you. You forgot the last time we met... And so, I wanted to retrieve it to you. — He said, holding the cap gently in hands. — I hope you don't mind if I... — The sentence was left unfinished in purpose. Shunnosuke pursed his lips, thoughtful, and shortly after he stood up, leaning over the table. This way he'd be able to reach Charles easier. Should the android not recoil, the young man simply put the hat over his head, carefully, making small adjustments here and there and taking the opportunity to fix a few hair strands who were sort of messed. — Hm...it's better this way... — If Charles did not allow it, Shunnosuke would return the hat to the box and push it slowly in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:12 pm

"They all say that, they all do." Charles shook his head, his motions clearly meant to entertain, at Shunnosuke's response to the first question. The android wasn't really sure why, but he was enjoying this more than he thought he would. He initially decided to investigate some police films and see how the interrogations were being held before actually doing one, so this show was prepared in advance, and not intended for Shunnosuke, of course. It was intended to be used during the interrogation he held, but he never got the chance to do this whole theatre... It probably wouldn't have sat well with his audience at the time.

In any case, Charles stopped still as Shunnosuke began to untie the box, observing it intently as he was about to reveal a bomb inside. Of course, there was no bomb, but, what the untying revealed could've very well been one, as Charles was blown away by the impactfulness of the contents of the box... It was his cap, the one he'd forgotten on that day. Shunnosuke went out of his way to bring him the cap... That was, that was brilliant! And beautiful!!! And the confirmation of everything he had thought about the boy sitting at the other side of the table! He was right that he was kind, and caring, and that he had reached his heart! There was no need for Shunnosuke to answer the final question, as his actions today proved it. They proved it, and answered it themselves! "..." Charles was left utterly speechless. He could only look up at Shunnosuke with gleaming eyes and slacking jaw, and nod barely noticably as he leaned over the table to put the cap onto Charles's head.

As Shunnosuke placed the cap onto the android's head, the lights suddenly flickered on. It was like... it was surreal, almost like with Mae, this moment of intimacy as Shunnosuke put the last strands of Charles's hair in place, which could transcend time and space, and even magically switch lights back on, leaving the two in a brigthly lit atmosphere, lights dancing around them, sparking... Stars flickering... And unspoken words finally reaching his lips, as Charles sat there dumboundedly.

"Th-thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Once he finished setting the cap firmly on Charles's head, Shunnosuke remained still, glancing over the android's hair. He's stay there, contemplating his hair for a bit, before his eyes turned down his gaze to Charles's face, and so one of his hands followed down the way, eventually reaching the side of his face, gently and carefully touching his cheek. He should ask for permission before doing so, shouldn't he? Well, definitely. If Charles was a human, that's what he would do. However...Charles wasn't. And still, Shunnosuke felt a bit awkward touching him at his own will. More than that, his eyes held some deep, unknown curiosity. He was...mesmerized, even. Everything at Charles was equal to a human. Even the hair texture, his voice, his behavior, the emotions he could expose.

You're welcome... — He uttered, absentmindedly. He looked reflexive, even. What lies in his thoughts, one can only wonder. It didn't seem like the sudden turn on the lights passed noticed by him, and it didn't take long for Shun to actually return to his sit. — Well then, what else is there for me to answer and get this done with?
Back to top Go down
Space Overlord Bfroger6

Space Overlord Bfroger6

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:28 pm

"...!" Shunnosuke would be able to feel Charles stiffen up as he gently scraped his cheek. T-that was... totally unexpected from Shunnosuke! W-what was he doing? W-why was he touching the lowly Charles? Was it because his million dollar heart had been skewed by the android's determination? ...or was this normal behaviour exhibited by this young man? And those eyes... they were suddenly so deep. But what were those depths hiding!? Suddenly, he just needed to know! Just... needed to know! This magnetism, why was it even happening? Shunnosuke was so important to Charles, even though he did not know him all too well... Or maybe that presumption was wrong? Charles had been following this thought that he and Shunnosuke aren't close at all, but maybe they got closer as time passed? Close enough to be touching each others' cheeks?

Was he also allowed to do that?

Awkwardly, and spontaneously, as Shunosuke's hand was glazing over his cheek, Charles extended his own hand shakily and placed it on the rigid, Kurosawan face, almost like that of a marble statue... So beautiful and so perfect... "You can answer me..." He tried, but there was no way he could finish that sentence. Instead, he left the words hanging, just as he left his jaw...
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Much to the Kurosawa's surprise, when he sat back, Charles mimicked the exact gesture. Shunnosuke felt almost like he should recoil himself but...he didn't. Isn't that odd? Maybe that's something androids do? Maybe his programming functions were trying to rationalize the young boy's previous action into something that made sense according to his previous knowledge about humanity habits? That's what he could ponder on the moment, simply letting Charles do as he wished, though he couldn't help but to lift one eyebrow, curiously. That was sort of awkward, as if he was dealing with someone from a whole different culture trying to make peace with the common shock from the encounter of two different worlds, but maybe that isn't bad. Maybe that's exactly what's happening and maybe there was something for him to discover at this exchange of caressing. — ...Answer you...? — He did leave the sentence incomplete. Is that on purpose? — Is there something in my face I wasn't aware of or is this part of the whole interrogatory mockery? — He opened up a short smile upon saying so. If it was the first option, he should be offended that Charles went and pointed out his little negligence. If it was the latter...well, he wouldn't understand the reasoning behind it, for he was fairly sure officers don't go around touching the face of people they're meant to interrogate in first place, which meant his comment was more like a jesting remark than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning the Favor (Charles)   Returning the Favor (Charles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning the Favor (Charles)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next