Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Beach Day (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 6:49 pm

He was at the beach for another boreding family day while he, wore black and white checkered trunks. As soon as they hit the beach he was already walking away to the other side of the beach as he looked at the beauty.

"Hm......." he crossed his arms as closed his eyes, at the shore, while water was up to his ankle. Feeling the sea air wind in his face. His left eye covered by the white streak of his black hair. "Theres still a chance to be at peace."

Trunks:
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 pm

Ahhhhh, I really needed a break from helping people 24/7. What better place than the beach? I came her in red swimming trunks, and I can't wait to get some sun and splash around in the water. Wait a bloody minute, isn't that Vincent!? Well, I guess it might be nice to hang out with him. "Yo, Vincent, what are you doing out here all alone? *Sigh* You really need to get out and have fun. Socialize, check things out and enjoy life. You can't do all that when you are forced to have a job, and pay for your life. *Sigh* What am I saying, your probably here for some peace and quiet."

"But to bad for you, I'm not going to leave you alone, instead I want to get to know you."
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 2:27 am

He opened one eye to look towards the blonde man. he sighed a bit, as he heard him talk. "Im not alone, Im with my parents...But you have a point I guess should get out...and not be dragged out the house." He rubbed his temples moving out the water. "Hm? A Job? pffft." he laughed. He was set for life. "Sure.....when I get a job." He smiled a bit, god needle noggin is the only person that can make him laugh for dumb stuff but he respected his helpful attiude for checking up. "U-Uh get to know me?" he looked down.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:15 pm

"Yeah, because we are in the same supernatural crazy boat. I guess that I should go first. Please don't freak out about what I am saying, Ok Vincent? I've lived on these islands all my life, had a nice family, got a job and house. My job was a good engineering job, because I got a degree in engineering I was doing fairly well. Then I found the love of my life, Sophia. I loved her with all my life and we started dating. In fact, we were at the point of living in the same house and I was hoping to propose to her."

"But for some reason, our relationship was strained at that point. And then I did something I never thought I would do in all my days. I murdered my Sophie, yet I still don't understand why. I think I went crazy long enough to do the deed, but temporary insanity is no excuse for so vile an act. I was horrified by myself, and ran away, and avoided the police for 2 years."

"Ironically, while avoiding the police, I made sure to also help them, by solving petty crimes and helping the locals. While this saved me from being called out by people to the police, I was pissed off at myself for running away from my crimes, so on the day of my birthday, I turned myself into the police. Much to all their astonishment, and mine, the people I helped kept on saying that I was innocent and they were accusing the wrong person. Though I insisted on going into the Azores Prison and for my sentence. Though I only served there for two years due to public outcry and being a model prisoner. I still don't know exactly why they let a known murderer out of prison in 2 years, but it's safe to assume part of it was due to my mentality."

"In fact, a tracker was placed in my right arm, and it's still there. Still aches a bit, but I'm fine with it, although when I was in the other worlds they panicked a bit because they couldn't track me. I make a point of going directly to the police station to report in after these, because who wants a murderer in an unknown location? Speaking of police, they allowed me to be deputized. I am honestly amazed that I am in such a good position to help others. So, I guess that is pretty much my story, could you possibly tell me yours?"

"Also, if you don't need a job, at least get one where you could help some people. Heck, you might even just want to do it just to have some good karma." I hope I don't overwhelm him with a sudden dump of my entire past.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:25 am

He closed his eyes while he tried not to punch towards the begining of the story, his eyes soften as he listened to the rest, Hell he knew Tremora couldnt hurt a fly but, to kill someone in cold blood. Of course Vince didnt have the right to call Tremora crazy in anyway. He opened his eyes as he placed a a hand on his shoulder and sighed, looking down. "......" He smiled a bit. "U-Uh..wow. I didnt know...Honest I thought you were a nice guy fromt he start and you still are dude." he rubbed the bac of his head. "I wont judge, because I cant....I know how you felt, when you....had the feeling to kill...Uh....Guess its my turn for a story." he rubbed the back of his neck looking towards the ocean. "The truth is, Im not really new to san malarus I use to live here when I was a kid, and to be honest I knew Akina before awhile, I was really fuckin poor, to the point where I was sure my parents would have left me in a shelter so they would have a extra mouth to feed." He balled a fist, while he talked. "Best friends as kids, at school was the only place I had freedom, gosh I was a fool back then. I was bullied, hard. For my family wealth, my clothes...I know it would have been best to walk away, but I got into fights alot. Got to a point where I might have been kicked out the school.....My parents job was simple, they uh-...I rather not say, but, it worked out...they got there first two major checks and we moved away. I live in that big mansion like place past fields on the outshirts. Anyway enough about that. I honestly think I snapped before leaving to the point where I hear things in my head before my persona, a sick twisted." he shook his head a bit.

".......yeah, if I didnt leave this town I think I might have kiled one of bullies or worse, someone I care about." he kneeled as he stood by the water He sighed. "Dont tell anyone about his or I swear..." He smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:21 am

"Heh, when you say it like that it makes me sound like a psychopath. Though you probably aren't wrong about me being that in that short period of time. Oh, you lived here before and you were childhood friends with Akina? Oh, you were poor and was bullied because of it. That is something that I hate about humanity, ostrichizing something or someone because they are different."

"Wait, your parents did what as a job and you got enough money to live in a mansion? Sounds pretty damn sketchy if you ask me. Wait, you heard voices before your persona? Hmmmmm, multi-personality syndrome much? Yeah, I won't tell anyone about this man, though Nozomi pretty much already knows my life story. And I'd be willing to bet Akina knows most of your past. So, I guess I'll be going for now Vincent,see you around some other time okay?"

[Exit]

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:42 am

He nodded. Rubbing his arm. "Hehe...y-yeah Alright." He slowly back away before heading back to his parents in the private area they had rented for the day

[Exits]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 6:01 pm

User's relationship may get stronger soon...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Day (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Day (OPEN)   Beach Day (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Day (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1