Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 11:35 pm

"This is it. Now it's time to show our true potential"

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 1:56 am

When Jack Rannells entered the room, he would find a room, that looked like a small studio set, only it was much more ruined than the previous rooms, with fissures across the ground, debris around the area as though the place had went through a war. Scattered on the ground were several familiar colored helmets to Jack. Gold, Green, Blue, Pink, and the rest. After a few moments of silence, a patting could be heard, as a man with black hair and shades ran his hand gently over a black helmet carefully in his hands. He pondered at it before placing it on a pedestal in front of him neatly before turning to Jack. It looked exactly like him. The Other Jack lifted his shades and revealed red peering eyes that glared at him before he placed them back where they were. "Good work. The Rangers and our old friend could not hold you? Makes sense after all. Well, no big deal man. We gotta get over our delusions eventually right?" he smirked playfully, and stepped forward away from the pedestal. "I don't expect to get a free ride through this. Throughout our lives, I have been watching you play a hero, and I agree, it's totally awesome if not stupid. I think I can do better than you after all," he placed a closed fist into an open palm with a big grin on his face. "So let's get to it then, we can fight it out right here! One on one, face to face, no holding back! I don't expect someone who claims to be a hero to back down to this challenge! I am you, and you are me. We cannot deny who we are. Light doesn't exist without Darkness, and I will always be there as long as you live. So let's settle this right here and now. I am everything you don't want to see, your Shadow. So don't let this be a boring show, and let's get to it Jack." Afterwards, a tarot card depicting an inverted Chariot Arcana appeared, before being crushed by Jack's hand, summoning MegaZord behind him. Unlike Jack's own Persona, his had split limbs and inverted and worn colors.

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Harima

"Time to prove yourself...!"

PvS Combat Has Begun

Shadow Jack Rannells:

Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:19 am

The area was worse than the others, maybe this was the center of Jack's subconcious where the shadow has taken over? Their shadow wasn't even in a place like this. But right now, this was Jack's moment, his 'episode' so it was time to sit back and let him hash it out with his shadow. They looked a bit to the left, noticing a rainbow helmet, which looked exactly like they imagined theirs would look. The shadow appeared and made his statement, like theirs did. They would wait for it to finish before gripping the gun in their hand, smiling. "Genovefa." Quinn pulled out their evoker, placing it on their temple as they summoned Genovefa, floating up onto her gears. They smiled a bit, as they began to analyze the shadow, projecting their voice to the others. 'Alright guys, this is it. Kick this guys ass and we're home free. I'm sure we can do it, so just don't let your gaurd down.' This would decide if Jack earned his next power, but it was also another way for them to see exactly what happens here.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 4:41 am

"Hm... Glad to finly meet you... Me.... Us? Bah, however it works, lets make this a fight nether of me will ever forget." Jack said as he took a few steps forward to the front of the pack. "Nagisa... Quinn... this is my fight. I want you guys to stay back as much as possible. It's not that I don't want you helping me, and it's not that I think you guys can't handle it... It's just that this is one battle that I need to face head on. Unlike Quinn's shadow, this shadow likes to get up close and personal... I can tell. So I gatta answer in turn. Besides, every good red ranger has to go though a mirror match sooner or later...''

Jack turned his attention to his shadow and smirked under his helmet "I don't deny for a second that you're me. I've always been an open book about how I feel... So why would now be any different?" Jack adjusted his helmet and tightened his morpher around his wrist. "I'm a little disapointed you're not morphed... Then again I don't think the Morphing Grid could handle two Red Personangers at the same time. It bearly handled two White Dino Rangers, and even then it broke down after a while... So to make this easy on the kids watching at home I'm gunna go ahead and stay morphed..." Jack shot his shadow a friendly thumbs up and turned towards a broken camera laying on the ground.

"Wait... hold on! Lets do this right. My delusions need to be at their peek for this fight." With a smirk Jack ran towards the fallen camera, righted it and pointed it towards where the battle was bound to take place. "There... Much better." With a pep in his step Jack bounded back to where he was a moment before and faced his shadow. "Alright... three... two... one... ACTION!" Without missing a beat Jack struck a heroic pose and pointed to his shadow

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Rpm5
"I don't know where you get off trying to copy me you faker! But we all know that there's only one Red Personanger!" Jack summoned his tarot card and Slammed it into his morpher with a heroic cry. "Protecting the world from the shadows that plauge it at every turn! We brave heroes fight for the souls within! However! There stands one clad in red that will rise... One that will become a beacon for those who put their trust in him. Though he has fallen many times, though he has lost his way and doubted the path he has chosen, he will never give in to the darkness!Pushing through lifes hardships like a chariot, he will burst through the walls set before him! He will face the ever turning wheal of fate! And Spin it in the oposite direction! He will inharit the Red Legacy, from those who came before! CHARGING THROUGH WITH THE POWER OF A CHARIOT! TRUE SELF SENTAI!... PERSONANGER.... RED!" A pillar of flames burst from behind Jack as he stood triumphant infront of his shadow Megazord Standing proud at his side.

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Rpm-red-attack
"NOW! I'm gunna give you the fight you deserve! Lets go Megazord! Power me up!"

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Hqdefault
"Activating... SUPER MODE!"

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Ranger_Red_Shark_Attack_Mode
"Let's go! Lights of Dino S.W.A.T. Mystic Master Samurai Ultra Mega Supercharge Mode... ACITAVE!"

Stats:

Passives :

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:31 am

Nagisa looked at the fake Jack then back to original Jack. She wondered why their Jack couldn't be that collected and serious during times like this. "Jack..." she called the same way a mother scolds her child but shortly after that she sighed. "Bah! I guess he's part of you. Alright let's defeat your shadow and have you accept those repressed emotions."
Nagisa added before she summoned Theotokos next to her. "Me and Quinn will provide support but I will turn to offence as well. We are, after all, in this together."

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 2:28 pm

The Shadow smirked. "I don't need to be in a costume to fight with my true feelings! It's sort of a mask in symbol wouldn't you agree?" He said, as his Persona sent one detached limb to the ground, sending a small quake of earth towards the group. "We have a sort of pride thing here don't we! I hope this isn't all you got!"

Shadow Jack Rannells:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:36 pm

'He's weak to fire and ice, and has a few moves Jack has himself. That move he just used lowered me and Nagisa's defenses, so we'll have to be careful. His health is pretty low actually, but is higher than my Shadow's was. Stay on your guard, I'm giving you an aura so your next attacks will hit him no matter what, make them count. Also he has a counter chance like you Jack, so be careful.'

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 3:50 pm

"KYAAAA!" Jack shouted as he leaped over the coming tremor"I agree 100%! I don't need my mask to show my true emotions in a fight!" Jack landed in a crouch and thrust one fist forward signaling Megazord for the Dynamic Punisher. "But that doesn't mean it isn't totally awesome!"

Stats:

Passives :

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:06 pm

"I agree, even though his attack didn't hurt much I can already feel weakened by it. Jack you managed to avoid his hit, use it to our advantage!"

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Actions
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nagisa Sugihara on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:10 pm

Edited the post because of a mistake in stats if debilitating strike is now successful discard it
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:20 pm

Gonna do Shadow Jack's Counter Chance
1 for either is counter

Random number (1,10) :

Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:25 pm

The Shadow watched as their attacks persisted. Jack's attack was critical, however the young man did not go down. He was no ordinary Shadow like the ones they have been fighting up until now. His persona would leap to Quinn, attempting to punch them twice with its limbs.

Shadow Jack Rannells:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:39 pm

''Not a chance!'' Jack shouted he willed Megazord to intercept the blow. A loud bellowing clang resonated through the studio as metal struck metal. ''Sorry! But I'm not letting you hurt anyone today! Megazord! Hit em again! Punch that faker right in his no attak calling out face! DYNAMIC PUNISHER!''

''You are a disgrace to Zords everywhere!'' Megazord shouted as he pushed off his mirror image and made towards Shadow Jack.

Stats:

Passives :

Action:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 1:40 pm

forgot to put in that i'm using regular intercept. I am NOT using the ''NOT TODAY'' just using the regular one.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 2:11 pm

They flinched a bit before noticing that Jack too the attack for them. They'd smile a bit before sending a slight glare at the shadow. "Taking your frustration out on me I see. No matter. He's strong to strike attacks like you Jack, so you're not doing a lot of damage, and he still has a lot of strength left."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next