Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:09 am

Jack felt the spells wash over him... the flames barely registering thanks to Nagisa's Red Wall... the pain he felt was... sort of cleansing really...''Heh... I realize now... That you are not my rangers...'' Jack nodded once and looked at the three before him... then the two by his side. Jack knew he forced this on them... that he tryed to make them all into something they weren't. ''Life... is not a season of Super Sentai or Power Rangers...Every day is not just another episode. That delusion has cost me many things. And at times, I'm sure it's almost cost me you guys... You're right. I am a loser...'' Jack felt a power begin to course through him as Quinn's Heavenly Wave began to take effect. He smiled and took a heroic stance.

''BUT WITHOUT THAT DELUSION, I AM NOT THE HERO I WANT TO BE!'' Jack began to feel his power rise as Megazord began preparing for the next attack''It's a crutch... a crutch that I need to carry on and do the right thing. It's a crutch that I thought you all needed... But it turns out that you're stronger then me in that regard... Maybe in the future. You all can be that crutch instead of a children's show... heh... but first...Megazord!''

''Right! Firing all funnels!'' Megazord flexed as several rockets shot out of his various hinges and positioned themselves around the Shadow Rangers.

''I have to complete this Evil Ranger flag!'' Jack pulled out his mock Zyuranger pistol and took aim.''Dynamic.... HELL STORM!''

Stats:

Passives :

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 11:45 am

"Well said, Jack! Now let's get rid of these pretenders and move to your shadow." Nagisa said as she summoned her persona.

Stats
Spoiler:

Passives
Spoiler:

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:44 pm

The attacks knocked the rangers to their knees, Their bodies began to crumble, however their masks cracked off in several large pieces, revealing the faces of Charles, Mae Iharu, and Kazuya Fujiawara, friends he knew and had join his group. They all seemed to have a peaceful smile on their face, mixed with pain from the actual attacks. "Well, so it goes. You know that being a hero doesn't mean that you have to wear a costume? True heroes don't need an identity to do the right thing." "Of course. There are everyday heroes, and not everything you see you need to imitate. You are unique in a way no one else will be." "Indeed. Now go on now. Face the rest of your trials, and know that we will always stand beside you, no matter whatever happens." They said, before breaking in unison, blue, pink and orange shards of glass mixing together. Another heavy burden was torn from Jack's heart. Jack's true alter ego as his Red Ranger, as hard as he tried to push it, was not as necessary as he made it out to be. Whether he understood that or not, was all on his own. The others would simply watch from the corners of his mind, knowing that they could trust in him to do the right thing.

Enemies Defeated - You May Continue

Shuffle Time:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Following stat goes up by 5:

Jack:

Nagisa:

Quinn:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:50 pm

Just before the rangers fell for good, they felt a surge of energy flow through Genovefa. Ah yes, it seemed that they would be passing those shadows once again without fighting, which was always nice. Plus, they could still feel the enchantment from the item Nagisa and them had picked up on the Dynamic Duo's treasure hunt. That would help the group to get wherever they wanted to go fast. The persona started to fade away as they slowly floated down towards the ground, touching down without much trouble. "Shadow's Dispelled!" They'd do a slight pose, trying to keep Jack as happy as ever, which wasn't hard. "I think we should just go fight your shadow Jack; as much as I'd like to meet your father, I'd rather not meet him here of all places. Plus the sooner we get this done, the sooner we can get you your new power and then we can help others." By other's, they specifically meant Nagisa. Though Quinn wasn't fully sure, they had a feeling that Nagisa would have to enter her world and fight her shadow to obtain a stronger persona and a new array of powers. And when she entered that world, Quinn planned on being there to assist her any way they could.

Making their way out of the room, they could feel how fast they could move with this item still in use, which felt really cool in a way. They'd make their through the place, trying to stay quiet towards their allies for a bit before speaking again. "So Nagisa. Are we allowed to come with you when you enter the mirror? Assuming you do it before Thesis ends the world and all." That was a problem, time was not on their side, which is why they wanted to finish this with Jack quickly so they could get Nagisa to the next level and then slowly work towards defeating Thesis. Saving the world was the next step in all of this, and who better to do the job then Angela's followers? Quinn only hoped that the world didn't end before they all could do exactly what they needed too. Which reminded them, they needed to speak to Jack about the situation, because they might not get another chance. He has to know how they felt, and they will definitely let him know no matter what tries to stop them along the way.

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 2:34 pm

‘’Shadows…. Dispelled!’’ Jack shouted and posed as the figments made to resemble his friends fell to his Dynamic Hellstorm. As the pieces of colored glass began to fade into the either, Jack made a point to listen carefully to the words they had for him. He knew they were true… deep down… He always knew that his alter ego, his Red Ranger was an unnecessary façade that he kept up for the most childish of reasons. Yet… even though he felt like he could finally outgrow it. Like he could become a hero all of his own and leave the red helmet behind for good… He didn’t want to.

He knows that at times like this, when the main character grows he leaves behind some key part of him to signify the change in his character. That if he was a true protagonist then he would leave his helmet here and walk away to face the final part of his trial to overcome himself, but he couldn’t… well it’s not that he can’t exactly… it’s more that he just won’t. Necessary or not, Jack still sees his costume as not only a way to honor those who inspired him, but as something really cool!... Just because something is unnecessary, doesn’t mean you should give it up.

Jack would chuckle as Quinn posed with him…. IT WAS ABOUT TIME SOMEONE DID! Geeze… was it really that much to ask. ‘’Alright guys! Let’s keep goin!’’ Jack shouted as he ran towards the exit, only to take one glace back at the empty green screen room and smile. Thanks guys… I’ll be sure to repay you someday…

‘’So to recap… We fought the physical manifestation of my guilt and self-loathing… then we fought the physical manifestations of my dependence on super sentai slash power rangers… Huh… not exactly what I thought I’d be fighting here.’’ Jack lamented as the group ran through the halls. ‘’Here I thought we’d be fighting like… I don’t know, Goldar and Zeltrax or something… I was really looking forward to testing my skills against the big baddies ya know? Or at least some pudies…’’Jack sighed slightly as they ran past another group of shadows. It was for the best… Time was not exactly on their side so they had to hurry here and get to his Shadow as fast as possible or else they might not make it back to the real world in time…. It was free rice night down at the Taco Hut after all… CAN NOT miss that!

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:35 pm

With the rangers defeated it was time to move on. Nagisa was happy that neither she nor Quinn were among them, it would have been too disturbing to fight their own selves, though Quinn had already a similar trial to their awakening and Jack was about to do it now. Nagisa had tried to avoid over thinking about the shadow of one's self and how they must feel as they are pinned against their very self. Then again Jack seemed rather cheerful and in high spirits while Quinn wasn't particularly traumatized by their own awakening. Still having yourself speaking about your most hidden thoughts and revealing them to anyone must not be a very pleasant experience. Still unlike her Jack couldn't possibly have any awfully dark secrets, Quinn though was closer to her case but they didn't seem to mind that the truth about their sex have been revealed. Could Nagisa master the same courage and finally come out?

She decided not to think about it. Her current mission was to make sure that Jack would overcome his shadow and awake to his true potential. He had grown so strong, perhaps with his new powers he could play a vital role in Thesis extermination. "Jack, what kind of things do you think your shadow will say? You must have thought about it before he even traveled through the mirror right? Are you prepared for it, because I might fail at bringing you back like I did when we faced Nilo's fragment. Just like in Quinn's case the shadow will try to bring up any dirt you might have from your past, it can even bring things you might have forgotten about. We have already defeated the regret you had for Nilo's death as well as the insecurities you have about your leadership in the rangers so I don't think that the shadow will bring them up again, although we ought to be prepared for anything nevertheless. We can also nuke it with those powerful attacks of yours to make sure that it will not manage to poison your confidence though I doubt it will be an easy opponent, if it shares the same power as you then we should be careful you are scary in battle and a bloodthirsty version of yourself is bound to be a tough opponent." Nagisa said as she recalled the previous battles she had fought with Jack, he easily defeated Nilo with minimum help from her and Quinn, he was also able to hold the angels back, sure Quinn's analysis and her red wall made things easier for him but Nagisa believed that if Jack wanted he could have beaten all three of them by himself.

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:11 pm

"She's right, you have to be careful in here Jack, your mind is actually trying to beat you down. Your goal is to fight back and push it back into a corner where you can have control again. Just... Prepare yourself cause your Shadow might say something you won't like."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:45 pm

''Guys... This is me we're talking about, I'm an open book about just about everything. I doubt this shadow is gunna say anything I don't wear on my sleeve anyway. I suck at keeping secrets about me or other people... like how Quinn told me they still sleeps with a stuffed badger named Captian Snugglepants Mc Babe Snatcher every night.... wait... SHIT!''

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:02 pm

"Captian Snugglepants Mc Babe Snatcher? How do you remember such a long name? I have to admit that it takes a wild imagination to come up with something like though... so good job I guess." Nagisa replied unable to control the grin on her face. At least this talk distracted them from their environment.

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:29 pm

"Jack shhh! That was a secret! Uggghh. Well jack has told me that he wants to wear a skirt!"

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:42 am

"Pfffffft.... That aint no secret... I'll wear any skirt so long as it's Pink, Yellow, White, , Silver, or powder blue... In fact...." Without a second's hesitation Jack lept into a nearby pile of discarded costumes and before ether Nagisa or Quinn could say "Jack... the hell do you think you're doing" He was out in a new costume.... a Pink one...

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Vector-Weapon-5
"What do you think? Is it time for Time Force?"

Action:
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Nagisa didn't reply. She just stared at Jack's alternative costume. Just like the rest of the ranger's costumes it was lame and really unflattering. "So many crimes against fashion in one outfit. This ranger costume is against the Geneva conventions. Perhaps we can use it's ugliness against your shadow... but why stop there, let's use this weapon of mass aesthetic destruction against Thesis, at the very least she wont see it coming."

Action
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 3:44 pm

"I think you'd look cute in a skirt Jack. Remind me to let you wear one of my red ones."

Stats:

Actions:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:09 am

''Ether way it doesn't matter, a ranger's a ranger no matter what color!'' Jack said proudly now back in his original costume... wait what?... I didn't even see him change did you guys!? It's like he changed off screen....

Jack set his eyes on the group of shadows blocking their path... Welp.... It was about time he figured out what kind of shadows were lurking about up here. Might as well have fun with it.''Oh no guys! Looks like Lord Zed sent down some of his goons to trash the place! Lets get em! IT'S MORPHIN TIME!''

Action:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)   Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack's Development Hell (Prime Awakening)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next