Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Struggle!(Open To One)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Struggle!(Open To One) Empty
PostSubject: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Hnngh! Was the sound Nozomi made as he was carrying the unusually large package down the streets of San Malarus. It was a lovely day. This package was a Delivery he had to get home on the contrary. His Family had ordered it. Though.... He had no actual idea what was inside. He didn't dare peek with how the box was designed. Given How heavy and oddly slipper what was inside of it was. If he opened it he sure as hell could not really think of any way to get it back inside.

...Hopefully if this thing was big. It sure as hell was not all in one piece and in seperate parts. Nozomi thought to himself as he carried it down the street. When he started to lose his balance.

Oh no. Was the rock that nearly crippled him striking back again! He paniced looking around. Praying nobody was trying to steal the package from him as his legs collapsed slightly and he surged forth. As if it were an attempted battle attack when in reality he just tripped. The package and its contents spilling out onto the side near a local park. The box partly opened as a large majority of the contents were spilled onto the grass. The object in question turning out to be!!!!

...A mini fridge. Literally. A Disassembled Mini  Fridge.

Ugh...How the hell am I gonna get this thing back in now?Let alone pick it up. He said as he pondered,The package itself had been heavy already. Once that thing went down it sure as hell wasnt getting back up easily.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:46 pm

"Ok, wtf are you even trying to do Nozomi? Carry a Mini Fridge? *Sigh* Looks like it's time for me to put my disadvantage to use." Right as I say that I lift the mini fridge with my left hand and steady it with my right. "So, where do you need this to be put Nozomi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Are you alright?! Aki came running to help the man on the ground. The fall you took look very painful...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 8:53 pm

Nozomi noticed the young looking girl moving over to him and got up slightly alright.

Yeah I'm fine really. However I gotta get this thing put back together...All the parts scattered all over the park! He said looking around. The parts were hidden in some of the grass n stuff that were vital to the components of the Mini fridge and he had to get that thing home in one piece.

Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:00 pm

"Oh, there's more stuff to this? And here I thought it was heavy enough. Oh well, that's why I have pockets all over." I casually grab all of the fridge components and put them in my dozens of pockets. "So did you need anything else Nozomi? Wait a minute, isn't that....? What are you doing here Aki-chan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:03 pm

Huh?! Veritain-san? I..Didn't notice you.. Aki looks slightly suprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:16 pm

Do you guys know each other or something? Nozomi would say rather confused on how they were acting torwards each other. It was as if they were dating or something.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Oh yes...Veritain-san went to a restaurant with me, he told me a lot of things that have helped me... Aki said this without noticing what it sounded like I'm so glad to see him again...
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:29 pm

....... wtf, I think I understand why Nozomi was asking in that tone.
"Ummmmmm, ummmmm, she just really wanted to go to a restaurant. And she was kinda scared of going alone. So yeah, it's not like we are dating...." Why am I so awkward around her, AND WTF DID I JUST SAY!? I mean, I could get into a relationship with her.

But she is from the velvet room, oh dear oh dear. I don't know what to think and what to do and what to say!!! "Ok, let me get this straight out before misunderstandings abound. Aki-chan is from the velvet room, and I don't know yet if I want to date her!" ......... fuck my life, I just said that, I'm dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:32 pm

Date...Me? Wha...Oh my! This is a reverse harem! Aki jumps around exited I can't believe this happening to me~  Then she stops and blushes Uh...I mean...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Tremora. How the hell did you find a velvet attendant out of the blue like that. Man...That shit isn't that easy! Nozomi said carefully eyeing the girl. Normally you don't...Find a attendant so suddenly. He found out about Lisa very late on when they got closer.

So you guys are...Dating? Nozomi said in a very confused tone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:52 pm

What, dating? Veritain-san would never date someone like me... I don't think anyone will date me... Aki doesn't look at all sad about the depressing statement she said.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 9:52 pm

"Ari-chan, this is not a harem, and only I am thinking of the possibility of dating you. You also said that you didn't want me to think of the time at the restaurant as a date." Jesus Christ my awkwardness knows no bounds. And I just admitted to wanting to date her, also wanting to be her boyfriend. I AM DEAD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:12 pm

Guys No offence but do you need a little privacy for this. I mean,I kinda have a damaged mini fridge with parts scattered everywhere that I need to pick up.... Nozomi said as he glanced around. It was as if they had neglected that even ocured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 10:17 pm

Hm...Well it's okay, your baby fridge will be back together in no time, all I have to do is... Aki picks up a small piece and puts it in her book, it vanishes Now, just do that with everything else~ it'll be repaired once I summon it back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle!(Open To One)   The Struggle!(Open To One) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Struggle!(Open To One)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next