Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) Empty
PostSubject: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 12:20 pm

note:

Hnngh! Was the sound Nozomi made as he was carrying the unusually large package down the streets of San Malarus. It was a lovely day. This package was a Delivery he had to get home on the contrary. His Family had ordered it. Though.... He had no actual idea what was inside. He didn't dare peek with how the box was designed. Given How heavy and oddly slipper what was inside of it was. If he opened it he sure as hell could not really think of any way to get it back inside.

...Hopefully if this thing was big. It sure as hell was not all in one piece and in seperate parts. Nozomi thought to himself as he carried it down the street. When he started to lose his balance.

Oh no. Was the rock that nearly crippled him striking back again! He paniced looking around. Praying nobody was trying to steal the package from him as his legs collapsed slightly and he surged forth. As if it were an attempted battle attack when in reality he just tripped. The package and its contents spilling out onto the side near a local park. The box partly opened as a large majority of the contents were spilled onto the grass. The object in question turning out to be!!!!

...A mini fridge. Literally. A Disassembled Mini Fridge.

Ugh...How the hell am I gonna get this thing back in now?Let alone pick it up. He said as he pondered,The package itself had been heavy already. Once that thing went down it sure as hell wasnt getting back up easily. Christ he debated calling somebody up to help him out with all this. He sighed as he attempted to search for the pieces. He needed to get this thing home in one piece or he was sure as hell done for.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 2:56 am

Spoiler:

Vincent was at the park with his parents, they wanted family time. But that time was over when his dad got a call and his mother went shopping, both vanishing. He kicked a pebble as he sat on a bench. "Great......nothing new with them I guess." And in the distance the funniest thing that anyone could have seen. Nozi carrying a box and the pieces falling onto the grass, Boy he hoped the item had small piece that would suck so bad to find.

He laughed a bit covering his mouth the struggle he had. Wait? Wasnt that Nozi. A friend? He sighed getting up as he placed his hood on, its been chilly for him a bit. "Hey! Broski!? What happen! hehe."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:52 am

Hey uh Vince.He would say as he was still stumbling around for the mini fridge pieces. Many of them had landed all over the place. In fact one was over where Vincent was standing but Nozomi hadn't noticed it yet.I kinda was supposed to carry this mini fridge. It fell and I'm kinda screwed at the moment....Thankfully the parts were all over the grass and not the street or anything. This town had a habit of weirdos being inside of it. Especially with certain people he had seen around here. Right now I'm trying to pick up these pieces so I can get it back in the dang box.His parents were gonna kill him if they found any of it damaged...It wasn't exactly his at all either.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 1:29 pm

He blinked looking around while he stepped forward, kicking a piece that was by him. He kneeled over picking it up. "Gosh, Nozomi there are pieces everywhere? How did you manage to drop it?" he started to try the all the pieces he was capable of finding as he went over to place them in a small pile. Taking any dirt or grass that managed to get on the pieces during impact. "This is going to take forever. What are these pieces for anyway?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:07 pm

Well it happened like this. I was just walking by n everything and what happened was I dropped this package you see. I tripped and it went flying forward. So I went n ran immediatly to grab all the pieces... My parents ordered this thing.He would say attempting to organize the parts properly. This thing needed to stay in pristine condition.So what made you come around here? Personally I was just trying to get it home and well This....Happened.The boy would say as he kept moving around obtaining the pieces. he hoped that none of them had fallen far from where the package had crashed at all. Otherwise he would be in some serious trouble for this.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:22 pm

"Gosh what a Struggle...am I right?" he said as he brought over pieces to Nozi. "I uh, really hope you get all the pieces. I mean if anything. You could always buy them a new one right?" He kneeled chewing on gum as he fixed his shy eye, as he got distracted and watched a ant hill. ".........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Yeah It's a real predicament. See I gotta get this package in good condition back to my parents. It ain't really mine. It's a mini fridge. They ordered it and I had to carry it back. Though they didn't think abou thow heavy this thing is...It isn't exactly cheap either.He would say as he sighed. Picking up more of the pieces. Hoping none of them flew into random directions in which nobody could find them at.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 3:54 pm

"Dude I watched the scene unfold." He pointed towards the playground. "Some pieces over there." He smiled pointing to the pond. "A Gear flew over there." And He pointed up. "And piece was swooped up by a bird. So......." He patted Nozi's back. "Hey, If it's pricey, let me buy your parents a new one? A fully built one, In case it falls again? Or maybe even a delivery crew to bring it. Honest I can."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 5:50 pm

Wow really? Huh I guess that explains you getting over here then. It really did explain alot on that part.Plus hey. That shows as to why Vincent was actually in the vicinity of this occuring.Well...Shit I mean we could atleast retrieve the gear. Though if a piece got stolen by a bird. I could just try to say oh it came that way. It wouldn't be noticable anyway.....Atleast Nozomi hoped it wouldn't be.Why are you insisting To let you buy it?You can afford a Mini fridge like it's nothing?Nozomi was pretty surprised on that. He wondered about the boy's true intentions.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 6:38 pm

His eyes widen as he rubbed the back of his head. "U-Uh what No no...Its something It will place a HUGE dent in my pockets but I don't mind buying it still Nozi. Its just that I don't want anything bad happening and the pieces are sorta gone, But it's a win win if you think about. Your parents gets a new fridge, and we get all the pieces we can build you a mini fridge. Hehe." He was still nervous on the secert fact he was loaded but, He didn't want people to know, it would be awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:54 pm

Well sure...Though what I'm still wondering is how you'd be able to afford it. Most people barely can afford to spend that kind of money all over the place.He would say. Perhaps there was something the boy was hiding. It was starting to look strange that he could afford all this with ease. Despite his claims that it wasn't easy.Personally I'm not much of a handyman myself either haha. I wouldn't go n build myself a mini fridge. Plus my parents would get suspicious. Not to mention they were the ones who ordered it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 8:04 pm

"then let me talk to them, if they want they can get a better model for the fridge, Im sure you can pay someone to build it," he shrugged, people would do anything for money, Hell he's had people fight cause he got bored one time. "and dont look at me like that," he placed his hands in his pockets and pouted. "Its a thinking face. Right? Like I said If you save up enough money you can pretty much get anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:13 am

Eh thats possible,but not everybody does things for money.Well yeah still,but I'd be surprised on how much you've saved up if your willing to chuck it around or something.Nozomi wondered something about the boy. It was starting to seem suspicious. How on earth was this kid buying things out of his ass?If there was something about his past or whatever he was keeping concealed.Nozomi could learn to respect that. However he was curious nevertheless. It wouldn't change his opinion of him.

Though...Christ man. Is there anything your not saying?I still find it strange your easily affording this even though your saying it would put a clear dent in your pocket.
Back to top Go down
Xinfinity11

Xinfinity11

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 7:09 pm

"Me. Hiding something. No man like I said I saved up, and got the money." He whistled as he picked up another piece from the ground. Nozi was on to him he knew it. Next time he'll have to throw away his new clothes if anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 8:29 pm

Well Vince man alright then if you say so.Nozomi said as he started to arrange the pieces back into the box. Attempting to recreate the sealing back on the package so that way it didn't exactly burst open again. Hopefully he had placed all the pieces back properly this time. Otherwise it would spell doom for him back at home.Personally I wish my parents didnt just have me carry this Mini Fridge home at all.The package had been a struggle for Nozomi to carry in the first place. He wasn't a professional weight lifter or anything. Nor was he the strongest he knew..You ever get the strange feeling that there's more to this town than meets the eye?He would say as he would make sure the package was properly sealed,Unless there was more to be put back within it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)   The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Struggle (Redone) (Open To One)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next