Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Some Kind of Monster (Mae)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:40 pm

"Yeah. And don't go without saying good bye to me first, got it?" Mae grinned, looking at Rin. "What brought you to Azores in the first place? I mean... why record your Album here? I'm just a bit curious. I love this place as much as you do." Now that she thought about it, what was it about Azores that she loved so much? Was it the people? The Cities? or... was it just that she was surrounded by friends here? Or was it a combination of all three?

- Meanwhile, Downstairs -

"Oh, come on! Lemme see Mae!" Ayane was getting annoyed, puffing up her cheeks in frustration, looking at Mallory. Had her friend completely forgotten that they were supposed to meet up at the mall today? Geez... She had heard about the DJ Ri Rain from Mae before. Apparently they were good friends. Ayane felt that Mae was inside here somewhere. Maybe it was their close connection that drew them together? Or was it some outside force affecting their lives behind her gut feeling? Well, whatever it was, the pigtailed girl would not budge until Mae showed herself. "Come on, Miss... Can I? Pleeeeaaaase?"

- Back in the Studio -

"Yeah! I'm ready! Let's do this." Mae grabbed hold of the microphone and thought up some lyrics on the spot... That fit the mood. Every tone and word that she sang came straight from her heart, and despite it being just a Jam-session, she sounded like she knew the lyrics from the start... Almost worth keeping as a track on a CD or something. Or at least, that's what Mae thought.

Lyrics:

Mae fell silent after the DJ stopped the music. "Wow... I'm astonished by how well that went... Maybe I'm starting to get the hang of this." She smiled sheepishly, looking at Rin. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:00 pm

The DJ tilted her head lightly before the two entered the recording room, tapping one of the monitors before humming out a response, still focusing on the sound board in front of her as she spoke. It was an odd question... One that didn't really make much sense but... Maybe it did... The DJ didn't really know though... Weird...

"Well... This is Calvin's music studio, you know? He's from Iceland but traveled a lot before he made his band... Then once they broke up, he came to Azores and the guys who owned this place beforehand hired him as a music manager... Then I came along and Calvin's ambitions bought the studio for us and then we started from there... I became famous enough for a tour around America and that was successful so... Now we're here to make an album before I go on another tour around Canada then my first world tour... Azores is our base, really... Mallory stays behind to keep the place perfect and the other managers use it for their musicians... So, yah..." the DJ said with a light nod, finishing the tinkering of the sound board before motioning for Mae to enter the sound room before she went in herself. Time for the jam session to begin...

~~~Downstairs~~~

W-What...? Mallory sat behind her desk, staring at the girl with a confused look. She hadn't even said anything before the girl had exploded into confusing sentences all asking to see Mae. Wait, when did she even come inside? She didn't hear the door bell jingle... Wait, was it broken? Did she not notice it standing perfect and pristine beside the door? Was it dirty? Behind something perhaps? Oh... How bothersome... B-But, eh? The girl...?

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 Large

"H-Huh? I-I haven't even said no yet! I-I haven't even said anything for that matter... But, um, I-I don't know if disturbing them right now is a good idea, so just write your name on this clip board and please have a seat and I'll call for you once I have word you're able to go see her..." the secretary said with a light nod of her head and nervous smile before sliding the clip board over to Ayane with a pen. Hopefully she wouldn't put up a fuss... She couldn't really handle more emotions in one day than she already did... Eesh... Though, with a door bell jingle and the squawk of a bird flying past the front desk, a white headed man walked through the door.

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 Iceland-hetalia-iceland-32850369-500-429

"Hm? Hello there, miss and Mallory." the man said with a polite smile on his face as the bird that was a puffin flew back to Calvin's shoulder. Mallory stood up flusttered, an almost glare across her face as Calvin came in. Oh, if he think he was going to get off free for not answering his phone, he was so wrong... So so so so so soooooo sososososososososo SO wrong! Mallory raised a finger and was about to speak before Calvin and Piko walked past her desk and to the hallway, waving for her to follow him.

"W-Wha... Grr..." Mallory muttered to herself before fallowing the man. She'd get a book and smack the back of his head... Or, better, cook his bird! ... N-No! That was to far... Oh, that'd be awful! It wasn't poor Pico's fault! Just Calvin's! But... How to get revenge subtly... It seemed the two had forgotten Ayane for the time being, it'd be possible for her to follow the two with ridiculous ease as Mallory chastised Calvin to no avail, Pico squawking from time to time.

The group, if Ayane so chose to follow, would eventually make there way through the music studio before entering the room that led to the DJ's studio... Mae and DJ where still playing and so the group fell silent, Calvin slowly walking towards the sound booth and beginning to record the song. Once the song ended, DJ would look towards Mae with a happy smile, about to say something before the intercom came on and all three of the DJ's team clapped and or squawked in a happy way.

"Good job, princess. You're amazing." "That was amazing, Rin! Good job, Mae!" "Squawk!"

The DJ could only smile and blush at the praise her friends gave her as they cheered Mae and DJ on for an encore. She glanced Mae's way before starting the song over again, the turntables being only to happy to respond to her touch. The music seemed more passionate this time around, the DJ's crew clapping along to the song with glee. The DJ was happy... Her father a distant thought now... This is why she did this... This is why she stayed...

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 JZ3RmQU

This was why she was a musician... It brought people together, music. It was a wonderful thing that made people beyond happy, made them smile, pulled them out of the darkness. She wouldn't forget that... This family meant to much to her... Her parent's where deaf to her words... If they didn't want to listen, then fine... She'd just have to deal with it... She'd always love them, but right now, she was happy.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 4:15 pm

"From Iceland, eh?" Mae said suprised. She would never have guessed that. He seemed very familiar with the english language. Yet another reason you should never judge a book by it's cover. When she heard the words "World Tour", Mae's eyes seemed to grow a little, and she looked at Rin. "W-World Tour?!" She was downright amazed. Was Rin that ambitious? "Aww... So you'll only stay here for a whole year...? Be sure to come back every now and again to visit me. It'd be lonely without you..." Not to mention empty. Rin had definetely made a positive impact on Mae's life. Perhaps one day... "You know... One day, maybe we can tour together, once I'm a fully fledged vocalist!" The idea was a little silly, but she was sincere about it. She would've been delighted to follow her friend on a tour around Azores or something. It didn't have to be anything major. As long as they were working together as a duo...

- Downstairs -

"Oh, don't you gimmie that look! You're hiding my friend from me! We were supposed to go buy swimsuits together today, you know."

Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 1419519670078

Ayane gave Mallory the evil eye just as the door behind her swung open, and a handsome man walked in with a small bird on his shoulder. "Mister!" But before she could continue on her little rant about Mallory, he had walked past her, and went inside deep within the reaches of the studio with Mallory... They seemed to busy to notice Ayane, which allowed her to take her chance and find Mae... And judging by their conversation... They were going someplace interesting... Would Mae-chan be there? Hopefully...

- Back in the studio -

"Oh, thanks guys!" Mae smiled sheepishly. It didn't take long before a certain girl pushed her way through Mallory and Calvin. "So THIS is were you were hiding!" Ayane pouted slightly, before cracking up in a big smile herself. "It was a good song though. You thought up those lyrics by yourself?" She would tilt her head to the left, one of her pigtails wagging back and forth. "Y-Yeah..." Mae scratched the back of her head. They wanted more? Alright... "So... you want an encore? Alright. Rinny! Let's give it all we got!" She even got the strange bird's approval... or at least she hoped that's what the "Squawk" meant. Regardless, she would start singing again. Her voice reached every corner of the building, the duo being completely absorbed in the music they were making. It was almost as if they had left the area and wandered off someplace else...

- Some time later -

"That was really amazing!" Ayane said for what Mae thought was the tenth time in a row now. The two were looking through the bikini selection. "You think this green one suits me?" Mae asked, with a nervous smile. "Lemme see." And the two went about their buissness. Maybe the two musicians really should work together in the future... An interesting prospect indeed...

~ Mae Iharu and Ayane Masuo have left the scene ~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Mae and Ri's social link has ranked up...

Following stat increases by 4...

Mae:

Ri:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of Monster (Mae)   Some Kind of Monster (Mae) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of Monster (Mae)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2