Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Die In A Fire (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:22 pm

“Oh, you mean the zoo thing? You were there for that?” Hyde would say as he frowned slightly, h should have been there as well. Dj could o lost her career and her life. Speaking of lives, he heard that a few people had died as well in the place. “Well, I’m glad that you’re ok, you know? I mean, I met you recently, but I still would care if something were to happen. A few people didn’t make it, it was a pretty sad experience for anyone to go through. “
Hyde wasn’t much of a tend follower, as well as the fact that he came from another world. So he was quite embarrassed that he didn’t hear from DJ before when he realized that she was quite famous herself. “ Ahhh…sorry sorry… I’ve…. Spend most of my life in weird places, believe me.” If weird meant a world where you can summon demons to fight for supremacy then it was pretty weird. “ I didn’t know you were already famous, now I feel a bit out of place. “ Hyde would say with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:06 pm

Shoot... The bait had been missed... Oh well, it'd be hard to figure things out with out coming straight out with it... It didn't matter now though, she still had the rest of the people that where at the circus to talk too as well as Oki... She'd get information one way or the other... No use complaining about Hyde not eating the bait on her fishing rod, eh heh...

"Zoo... Er, thing? No, Hyde, it was a moving circus, silly. The animals where all circus animals doing acts along with the tamers, actors, and performers. There where some people who carried poles and trapeze people swung from them and balanced on ropes hanging between them! Even the circus lady did cool things on them! So, uhm... Calling it a zoo is just insulting, Merman Hyde." the DJ said with a cross of her arms and a stick out of her tongue. The tease was obvious, but the DJ couldn't deny how... Well, rude it was to call the moving circus just a zoo. Yah, there where animals there, but that totally didn't describe everyone who worked hard there.

"Mhm, I'm fine. Got kicked and that crazy super villain dude had all this blood to tear down a building, but I'm fine... Eh heh, got out lucky compared to some of the others..." the DJ said with a light sigh, rubbing the back of her head as she looked away from Hyde. She was able to distract the Blood Bag to an extent... But not enough to do much damage to the dude... Oh well, in due time.

"Hm hm? Nah, it's fine. Lotsa people don't know about certain famous people. It ain't somethin to stress about, aight?" the DJ said with a light laugh, waving Hyde's worries away as she returned to looking at him. Hopefully he wasn't weirded out now... That'd be lame, eh heh...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 1:49 pm

I was kidding, kidding….” Hyde would say as Hyde rubbed his shoulder. “Nothing might make sense to you right now about all of what’s happening. But that was…… ehhh…. Let’s start with this. Have you been experiencing any changes afterwards? Like, do you have a little voice that lives in your head and only comes out in certain situations? Or….. can you see….. rips in certain places….blue doors? This is random but…. I just need to know I something happened to you is all. “ After meeting the primordial it’s a chance that Dj might have powers. Better to know now right?
“Though…. Famous people are cool when they aren’t carrying a superiority complex of being better than everyone else and stuff like that, you know. Makes them easy to talk to, I might get to know the real you that’s just passionate about her music…and other things. And unfortunately…. Your….. killer mother…pretty scary.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 10:59 am

Ergh... Seems like the fish was trying to pull her into the water instead... How could she trust this dude? This was their second meeting after all... She didn't even know if he could be trusted. What if he was some kind of... 'Persona Slaver' or something...? What if he was working with Blood Bag? It was too risky right now... Maybe on a different meeting... But right now it was too dangerous... She'd roll her eyes though, looking at the teen with a light smile.

"I was kidding too, Hyde. Calm down will ya?" the DJ said with a light laugh. Eesh, DJ supposed her joke went a little too far there for Hyde's liking. Oh well, it didn't really matter... What she said next really mattered but... What to say? Just no? No... She needed to be convincing... Unless Hyde proved himself an actual ally, she wouldn't let him know... That was that.

"Eh? Voices in my head? You aight there, kid? Plus, them rifts been seeable sense I got here... Somethin bout a radio tower? It's kinda common knowledge now, aight? And... Er, blue doors? Yah, I er, kinda see them all over the place... Ya know... On houses... You okay, Hyde?" the DJ said with a light tilt of her head, raising a brow lightly. Of course she knew exactly what he was talking about... She'd heard Tamara, touched the rifts, and been to the Velvet Room... But she couldn't take the risk... Not now...

"Heh... One thing about musicians kid, we love more than just music. I'm passionate, yah, but don't stereotype now, aight? I love video games, coffee, and salad. So, now you tell me three things you like other than sports, K?" the DJ said with a light laugh and smile. He was funny, in a way. He seemed kinda dumb at times... But it was a charming dumb. He wasn't an idiot, just caught up in his own thoughts. It made him seem like a thinker. Thinkers where cool... They did amazing things after all.

"Don't worry about my mother... Just stay away from her, and you'll be fine." the DJ said with a nod of her head, ending the conversation after that. She didn't want to focus on her... She wanted to focus on the here and now with Hyde. A budding friendship that she... Kinda wanted to last...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:01 am

“oh…… haaha….. sorry about that. I guess that once I start talking about something, I keep getting excited and stuff. Don’t mind me, I was just curious and wanted to know. “ Hyde would say as he patted on Dj’s shoulder. Being kind of close to her made Hyde caught a bit of her scent, she smelled pretty good. Hyde wonder why his nose didn’t pick up on it before he was kind of like a bloodhound to things in the first place.
“That was an over exaggeration, but you want to now three things that I like to do? Or three things that I enjoy?” Hyde started to think of some things. “ I can play the guitar, I like tinkering with instruments. I have an acoustic back at the place that I’m renting out for time being, ever since Zela went under. I like to explore, kind of the reason why Lunapa is my favorite island, I even checked out the treehouses, it was pretty cool. And an easy one I like to cook I was a bit unsure about my future because I like a lot of things, but maybe I want to make tasty cakes for a living or something?” Hyde would then give DJ an earnest smile. I think as someone with fame, you meet a lot of interesting guys, do I sound boring?”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:50 am

He was dropping the subject now... That was fine. She didn't directly want him to push the topic further... She just didn't know if he was safe yet... If he'd say something like... Ya know, 'Blood Bag is an idiot' or 'Blood Bag's a total looser!' or something she might have told him but... Right now, she just didn't know if it was safe... Hopefully that wouldn't end the friendship if he proved himself a good guy later. But, who really knew what the future held, ya know?

The DJ would smell surprisingly good though. A distinct smell of cherry blossoms and almond lingering on her. A scent she had loved since she was very little... Her mom was a bit of a scent freak back in the day and the two bonded some over the exotic smelling scents. It reminded the DJ of happier times... Times she'll always miss.

"Well, okay... If ya head hurts, I can try'n help ya, aight?" the DJ said with a light smile, still hoping this wouldn't bite her in the but later... It wouldn't, right? Like, what purpose would there to be for something awful happening...? Eh... Who knew... DJ was probably over thinking this...

"Ah... You're really talented then, heh... Guitar you say? Maybe we can jam out later, aight?" the DJ said with a light nod and laugh, wondering what Hyde would look like in a punk rocker's outfit. That'd be hilarious, heh... "Ah... Being a baker would be nice. Would you have a little cafe or like a huge cake company?" the DJ asked with a tilt of her head, smiling lightly. Hyde was an interesting fellow, a nice one too.

"Yah... You're right on that, though, not all of them are nice..." the DJ said with a huff, rolling her eyes at the many occasions a jerk came up and tried to swoon her over with money or charm. They never had a personality... Just one single gift or talent that made them just a little bit more privileged than the rest.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:55 am

Nice doesn’t always mean good you know? The big bad wolf was nice, look how that turned out. “ Hyde would say with a small smirk. “ In the sense of guys ,what’s really your type of guy? Someone a little more like you> Or someone that was a little different in some aspects? I was just a little curious, but you don’t have to answer or anything. “ Hyde wanted to know what kid of guy that A superstar DJ like …well..DJ ..would be attracted to.
“Though, next time we meet up, I’ll bring my guitar with me and I’ll play you a nice song, ok? It’s kind of been a while since I used it. And as for the cakes, I’m not much of a multiscale guy. I want to be the guy where, you would travel from a faraway place just to have one of my delicious cakes. OR get it shipped out. Its better if you start small first anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Eh heh... Hyde was weird... Like, really weird... Though, maybe he was just really trying to be sincere and get to know the DJ better? It was kinda hard to tell, to be honest but benefit of the doubt, ya know? It was the least she could do sense she didn't tell Hyde the truth about her powers and all... Well, er... Where to start, heh...

"I ain't much different from most other girls... I just wanna be loved and love, really. Make me feel special, ya know? Lemme make ya feel special, that kinda deal. Talent don't got much about it, I mean, if we share interests, then awesome but... As long as we love each other, there ain't no point in worrying about stuff like that... Ya know?" the DJ said with a light nod, thinking of Dani as she spoke. She hoped he was safe... It'd been a while sense she texted him last... She should do so, just to make sure at the least...

"Oh, that'll be awesome~! I love a good jam session~!" the DJ said with a smile and laugh. She loved playing instruments. She was even called a musical prodigy at one point in her life. She really couldn't argue with it though... It seemed she was quite capable of playing a multitude of instruments quite well... Piano, guitar, flute, and harp. That wasn't even mentioning DJing which was a talent in and of itself.

"Ah... That sounds nice... I'd love to have a little music shop when I get old... Sell violins or something to new music students, ya know?" the DJ said with a light smile, nodding her lightly. She loved the idea of having a quaint shop that people would come too because of the talent behind the people who owned it and not because of something else... It made the DJ happy Hyde thought the same way, really.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:13 pm

To love and be loved, if only that were easy you know? Well, maybe it is, an equal exchange of love, something that’s 50-50. On average there is a 60-40, but it all works out in the end. I don’t know why people never cut it even closer, like 45-55 or something, I think that’s a lot better. “ Though hyde was a bit surprised when DJ mentioned the students. I mean, if you’re willing to help out the students and stuff like that, that’ll be great. I know that a lot of them would be able to appreciate you. “

Suddenly Hyde’s alarm went off and he looked back at his phone.“Lunch Breaks over. But you know, we never exchanged numbers. Do you want to? Next time, I can show you my guitar.”
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:59 pm

That was true to say the least... The DJ loved Dani... But if he didn't really love her back, the relationship was doomed to fail... She hated the thought, really... Actually dating a crush of hers and only to wonder if the relationship would end in time... She'd probably cry... A lot too, but she would cry knowing she gave her all in the relationship, and at the end of the day, that's all that really matters, you know?

"Yah... It's sad, ya know? But ya can only hope for the best and try your hardest." the DJ said with a light smile and nod of her head, looking out into the park as she did. It was such a peaceful day... To think that a few moments ago her and her mother where disturbing the peace made her mad. She wanted to change the way they ended up talking to each other... But how was the big question.

"I'd like too think so... But, eh, until then it's DJing and world tours for the DJ~!" the DJ said with a happy smile and laugh, waving her index finger in a circle in light amusement as she did so. She was excited for her next coming tours... It'd be amazing to play for so many people around the globe... She just hoped her fame was big enough to support such an ambitious plan.

"Hm? Aight then, kid! Numbers it is!" she said with a smile, taking her phone out before telling Hyde her phone number. Hopefully they could jam in the future, that'd be a mega awesome blast! "Well, get back to work safely and thank ya, merman~." the DJ said as she stood up, going to bow lightly to Hyde in mock thanks even though she was actually quite thankful. Her foot was better now... Good enough to walk on at the least. She'd be happy to lay down in bed when she got home though.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Hyde and Ri's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Die In A Fire (Hyde)   Die In A Fire (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Die In A Fire (Hyde)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2