Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Playing With Fire EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Playing With Fire EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Playing With Fire EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Playing With Fire EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Playing With Fire EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Playing With Fire EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Playing With Fire EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Playing With Fire EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Playing With Fire EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Playing With Fire

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 4:51 pm

It had been a bit since the chaos that had transpired recently. The group of six had reached the house since then and were quickly nearing the top where Zackary awaited them. Azami had been rather quiet since the dispute regarding YumiAmi. She concealed it well, but she was feeling anxious as she drew closer and closer to the top. Regardless, she was sure she wasn't the only one worried about things to come. This makeshift alliance was fragile -- Shunnosuke's dissent had proven that much. Whatever would transpire during this meeting would almost certainly make or break the group's unity and with it would come either a useful ally or a powerful foe in the form of Zackary.

Time seemed to fly by and soon enough they'd reach the area the crime lord was located at. It was time to get some answers.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 6:46 pm

So much was on Shun's mind right now. A lot of questions roaming in his mind, while he seemed absent-minded as he walked the path inside the house, following the small group ahead of them. It was sort of morbid... No one seemed to be in the mood for talking anyway. Perhaps due to the party's ideals were divided by half, proving Azami to be right in one thing: they were not friends or allies, but a group of people who gathered by fortune with one goal in common; or maybe because, being practical, what was there to speak of? Shunnosuke was almost distracted... His heart taken by a thrilling and growing feeling of anxiety at each step his incursion led him, like the first time he met Zachary... What would the gang leader prepare for him? What does the Dunbar have in his sleeve for Azores?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:21 pm

It was getting unbearably quiet as they went up. Yamato-Takeru stayed quiet for now, as if going with the flow while Phalanx dangled in his grip. Not only that, they had to talk with a man who was clearly at an advantage here. Joshua loathed to go up there, but he couldn't possibly go anywhere else now. They had to find Rinna, they have to. Not only that, there were questions that needed to be answered. He only hoped Zachary wasn't going to completely talk in riddles or speak half-truths. Hell, being a criminal druglord, the Nyarlathotep Child wouldn't be surprised.

Playing With Fire Stf9YmV

"What do you think, Simon?" Joshua slowed down his pace to match his while his eyes continued to look forward, "Do you think that red-head is Ananke?"

It was a question that needed answering after seeing Analee. They had fought the Primordials together two years ago and to hear them coming back was concerning. Whatever the answer was, Joshua would still continue to keep on walking up.
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 7:55 pm

The steam rising from Phalanx's body would eventually cease and the android snapped back to life. He found himself in the arms of some... white, blurry thing. After focusing his lenses, and wiping off the steamy residue from the glassy surface, he was greeted with the face of Yamato Takeru silently hovering behind it's master. He took a look at his surroundings for a moment, not really moving around too much as his body slowly regained any sense of movement. "Ugh... That's one time too many that I've overheated..." The android eventually said, his voice sounding very tired and worn out... almost as if he had been in a deep slumber for a good 12 hours. He felt like absolute shit, to say the least. He knew this was only temporary, and the stiffness in his joints would wear off in due time. He gave the persona a signal to let him down on his feet once again. A little wobbly at first, Phalanx managed to walk up to Joshua, giving him a tired smile.

Playing With Fire Tumblr_o1267mvLKZ1rveihgo1_500
"Thanks... Joshua, was it?"

They were walking at a rather comfortable pace, towards whom he could only assume to be the one and only Zachary Dunbar, Azores' largest crime boss. The man who was the reason Joshua was here, he guessed. Otherwise, why even bother going here? Phalanx himself wanted answers as well... but he was moreso here to protect his new... "Investments" so to speak. Azami and Joshua could prove useful to him in the long run, and right now, having a common goal seemed to only reinforce his will to protect the young kid. After all, hadn't he just done the same for Phalanx? He could've just left the android to his own devices, and yet...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:52 pm

Simon looked ahead and twisted his lips. "If it is, it's not the one we remember. Or maybe it is. She seemed to remember you well enough." He said. When they reached the top, they would find Zackary and the young boy, across the building, staring at each other as fiercely as a Cold War, before they both turned to the group. However, Lune, Analee and YumiAmi ☆♥ were nowhere to be found.

Playing With Fire Ed90f50240d30ec5153871eb7b472200

"Good to see you all made it safely. I had no doubt you would beat the woman. Now, I take it you all have a lot of business with me. I am a busy man, so I can only tell you so much. One at a time." His tongue danced along his mouth like the words were perfectly rehearsed to fit a personality like this. Then again, no one here really knew what Zackary was like. Perhaps there was a method to the madness that the man seemed to spin.
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:48 am

The group finally reached their destination, but it seemed they weren't alone. That boy from before -- Adiyna, was it? He was there too it seemed. She had expected fighting to break out between him and Zackary, but it seemed that for the moment the two had some sort of cease-fire going on. "We took care of your Yumi problem. She's not a threat to you anymore. She'd pause and look back at Shunnosuke, Lewis, and Simon with visible scorn before refocusing her gaze on Adiyna. "...well, for the moment anyway. If she ends up threatening it again then you know who to blame." Following that remark, she'd turn her attention to the man of the hour and nod at him. "Any light you can shed on this situation is welcome. I know I have more than my fair share of questions."

"For starters, how did Analee know my name? She said something about you wanting to meet me specifically. Were you the one who gave it to her? And if so, how'd you go about acquiring it?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:15 am

Long time no see, Zachary...it's been a while. — Shunnosuke's cordiality would show up, even though it was camouflage for his tension. Meeting with Zachary made him feel uneasy, after all these years. The young man expected to see Analee and Yumi at the room, but much to his surprise, both girls were nowhere to be seen. Clearly Analee was in charge of keeping an eye out for Yumi, but...what for? In hand, Shunnosuke would just raise one eyebrow to Azami, arms crossed right when she glanced at him, as if defying her back. Despite his ophidian, conceited smile, he was starting to get fed up with her attitude and this was not something he'd ignore. The Kurosawa was avoiding a verbal clash that could escalate into insults and comebacks, but even him could only take so much in silence before it bottled up inside and developed into a bigger grudge... Before they start this pseudo-press conference, it was better to settle this now if they had any intention to keep working together. — Oh darling, let's not forget you made it out alive thanks to my intrusion as well, as I could have simply backed out and let her take your head. If she ends up threatening your life again, I'll make sure to allow her and gladly take the full blame for it. It'll be a favor to the world to spare them the burden of handling an overly salty infant with issues accepting she won't have everything she wants. Now, excuse me... — These would be his final, harsh words for Azami. She had to learn to suck it up eventually, and hopefully Shunnosuke would end this here. — May I know where's Yumi again? You did imply you have uses for her... What's it you have in mind for the girl?
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 2:32 am

"If she is him, I'm confused as hell as to why she isn't trying to rip out my intestines for that time two years ago," Joshua muttered back to Simon.

He had remembered the taunting he made at the Primordial God--or was it Goddess now? Either case, it was strange that she protected him temporarily. And he didn't really like where any of this was going. But soon they would arrive, not giving Joshua much time to consider the situation more.

He noticed that Phalanx had finally recovered. With a nod towards the Persona, Yamato-Takeru let go of the ASSW. Joshua gave him a hand if he needed help. He figured if the guy wasn't steaming anymore, it should be safe to touch.

Playing With Fire UTQ8cRV

"Yeah. And you are?"

As they talked for a bit, they would finally arrive. Only Zachary and Adiyna were there. The others weren't present and Joshua immediately tried to scan around the room for anything suspicious. They were in the home territory of a criminal drug lord. Everyone had a reason to be cautious. He would listen in the conversation as he continued to look around his surroundings with a careful and diligent eye.

But the squabble between Shunnosuke and Azami got his attention.

"Now's not the time for this shit," he grit out in annoyance, "Let's stay on topic, alright?"

Having a fight right now was clearly not the best thing to happen at this very moment. This was their chance for some clarity and he wasn't going to let these people fuck it up. When they both stopped, he nodded at Zachary to start answering Azami.

Human Strengths:
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 4:19 pm

"The Name's Phalanx. An Anti-shadow Suppression weapon made by SE.RA.PH Industries." The android replied casually, as they all walked towards their supposed destination. "Once this is all over, I'd like to speak with you... and the other girl." Moreso for planning's sake than anything. Now that they were all roped in this, might as well get some sort of plan in motion, no? It was pointless running around with no sort of goal or plan in mind, and hope it would do something. They needed to be organized...

Phalanx was definetely not a fan of the choice of words from either Azami or Shun... but he didn't bother listening to them anymore here. If they wanted to bicker like two kids about who did the wrong thing when there were bigger things in need of attention, then that was their issue. Not his. "I take it you know the cause of these... things appearing...?" Phalanx asked Zachary, shooting a glance up at the demons floating ominously above their heads. Not that he was going to complain. They did a great job causing chaos to such an extent that his work here would pretty much be covered by them...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 9:54 pm

Playing With Fire MpAFXF32bWA

Zackary looked at Azami and smiled. "She knows you from me. See, I know about you, from some help. That woman you just beat up was part of a group of thirteen who are apparently charged with protecting all worlds, but that seemed to go awry. Adiyna here can attest to that." He went silent and turned to the invited guest, who looked at them all with a strange glance.

Playing With Fire Tumblr_mlthfj39GJ1rks9x0o1_r1_500

"Oh yeah. My name's Adiyna. The reason he knows is because one of our group decided to tell him way too much. I don't know what he wants, but at least I'm here to make sure he is not dooming your world, or so I was ordered." He said. Zackary turned back to the group. He was about to answer Shunnosuke's question, but the two seemed to bicker at each other, and he laughed when Joshua had to fix it up. "Oh. Thanks for the help kid. You're smarter than you look, but you didn't ask anything. Do you have nothing meaningful to offer? As for you..." he turned back to Shunnosuke. "You were a thorn in my side several years back. I needed someone and you kept them from me. That is a sleight I won't soon forget, so be sure to lock the house up since I now have a little more free time." He turned to Phalanx, completely ignoring Shunnosuke's question. "The Demons? Yes, one of the thirteen is controlling them, she's a Demon herself. Or it. Not sure. I do know that she's supposed to be one of the strongest and won't go down easily. I learned that from my helper too." Adiyna looked rather tensed. "Who gave you so much information...? Zackary didn't answer his question and merely kept silent. "I expected you all would have better questions than this. You don't even want to know the truth about what's going on here? For shame, you string yourselves along and don't know who is holding you in the palm of their hand. Whatever you may think about me, perhaps you should question the one broadcasting their "safety" protocol."

Last edited by Gran-Mom on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:54 pm

"Azami. My name's Azami." The Wild Card would respond to Phalanx following his labeling of her as "the other girl." The remark could potentially come off as one made out of annoyance or anger, but it wasn't intended to be such and her tone would convey none of those feelings. It was simply an introduction: that was all.  

Azami was about to reply to Shunnosuke, but before she could Joshua intervened as the voice of reason. With a sigh, she'd nod at him and turn her focus to the discussion at hand. While that high-and-mighty attitude of Shun's pissed her off, there was no point in wasting time bickering when it could instead be spent gathering valuable information. So, for the moment at least, she'd try to forget about the boy's presence there and would instead devote her mind to prying as much information out of Zackary as humanely possible. "And what exactly was it they told you about me? I doubt my name alone was enough to pique your interest." She'd ask the crime lord before pausing briefly with a contemplative expression covering her face.

"You said that one of the thirteen is controlling these 'Demons.' Do you know their name? Their location? As for Isla, you obviously don't see eye-to-eye with her. What do you think her true goal is? Do you believe she's working with one of the parasites from the Other Worlds?" Azami would stop her line of questioning following this. She didn't want to overwhelm Zackary and she was sure that the others had more to ask him about as well.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 11:45 pm

When the situation would escalate, Joshua meddled in. In a way, despite being told how to act and what to do is something that does not sit well with the Kurosawa at well, he simply stayed silent. It indeed was not the occasion for some back-and-forth bickering. As for Zachary himself...he listened to every single piece of considerably valuable information...but he also listened something that could be qualified as a threat. How many have been just this afternoon...?

Great. One more to the list... — If he were to earn a dollar for each time he has heard a threat during his life time, Shunnosuke definitely would be rich. Or rather, richer, not that it mattered given his already bountiful lifestyle. For once, the young man wasn't terrified. If anything, not as terrified as the first time he met the drug dealer. Still, he wasn't the one to say Zachary's "advice" was left unnoticed... Unlike Azami, who seems to be merely a little girl with power complex, Zachary had the true means to deliver some disproportional retribution to him. — ...Thanks for the advice, but my house door will always be open to a handsome man's visit. Now, can you at least answer why did you align with someone who brought demons and panic to Azores? Don't you care about our world? — Despite the initial jest, Shunnosuke was sort of...serious. He wanted to understand Zachary's motivations. If he had the best intentions at heart, and Shun doubted it, it was his chance to explain. He glanced briefly to Lewis and then back to Mr. Dunban, albeit a bit hesitant. — ...What's Lune Dalamar's involvement in this? — This has been on his mind for a while. He seriously wanted to know how the girl awakened and how she joined someone like Zachary. It has to be a very good reason.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:47 am

Before they had arrived to Zachary's place, Joshua raised an eyebrow at the introduction. Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon and SE.RA.PH industries? He has never heard of them before. Great, more things interested in him. As if Analee wasn't trouble enough. At best, he only gave Phalanx a nod to show he was willing to hear him out later.

---

Now Joshua found himself stopping Shunnosuke and Azami for now, which they thankfully did to start questioning and getting some answers. Joshua listened for a while. It was a lot of information to take in, but he did his best to remember. But his attention was dragged with Zachary's thanks and remark.

"Well, you did say one at a time. I didn't want to overload you with everyone else. But sure, I'll start. I have a few things I want to know anyway," Joshua shrugged at him and then started to look at him more seriously, "For starters, Analee ...Is she Ananke? One of the Primordials that we fucked up two years ago at the school? Because right now, you aren't exactly trustworthy with your criminal record and for getting chummy with these... demons. And for someone who's trying to fight for the good of Standasen, it sure wouldn't look good if you allied with the same monsters that terrorized the Stadium two years ago."

Zachary was a criminal drug lord with an army of thugs so violent that even the inept Azores Police couldn't do anything about it. Out of everyone in the islands, he would be the last person anyone would want to turn their back on. The Nyarlathotep Child waited for his answer to give him some time to get to him and to everyone else. Joshua needed to know since this worried him, but he hid it behind with a composed face. Plus, it would tell him how much he can trust this man, not that he would trust him so easily anyway. But while he was waiting, he looked towards Adiyna. He was here for another reason, but he might as well get some information from this one first.

"Adiyna, was it? What exactly is your group called and what are they really? You call yourselves protectors, and yet one of your own claimed she wanted to make sure our world can't be saved. What in the living fuck is going on with your group? Who the hell is the moron in charge? We just heard from your friend she was under his orders."

It was a demand that had to be answered, especially when Joshua was sounding pretty angry here. Yet, he kept his nerve mostly intact. He didn't want to get involved in this supernatural shitstorm. For people that touted themselves as protectors, they seemed to be doing a completely botched job right now with all the demons swarming around in the Azores. It was hard to even trust either Zachary or Adiyna right now. But for now they are his only source of information now.

"Also, where the hell does Rinna fit in all of this?" Joshua returned his glance at Zackary, "You said she was alive as of half a year ago. What was she doing at that time?"

His gut still told him that Rinna had some involvement in all of this. To hear that she was around six months ago felt as if she had plans for something. There had to be a connection somewhere. Then he heard something about a helper. It piqued his interest there.

"Alright. Riddle me this about your helper. Have they informed you about whatever the hell Isla is doing and her motivations? If so, how trustworthy is their information?"

But just as he asked, his whole view quivered and the demons above were becoming erratic.

"What the fuck is going o--" he cursed and started to look out towards where the shaking was coming from just to let his jaw drop, "WHAT IN THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!"
Back to top Go down
The Countess
Admin
The Countess

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 1:36 pm

"Hm? Azami? Alright then, miss." He nodded towards the wild card. So that's her name, huh... Alright then. The android made a mental note to remember this afterwards. They'd have to talk anyway once this meeting was over and done with.

Zachary's threat against Shun got his attention somewhat. Yeah, this guy meant buissness, he could already tell by the tone of his voice, and how confident he looked. As to why this Lune person was here, he'd like answers on that as well. But... there was something in paticular which stood out to him as in need of answers.

Playing With Fire Tumblr_n87la60uWg1t3k03oo1_500
"So... What's Isla's role in all this?"

It was a rather simple question really, and he would've asked more if it wasn't for the sudden rumble and the loud outburst from Joshua. "?!" The sight was... unlike anything he'd ever seen... That creature was huge... From Penecia too, from what he could see from here. "Jesus christ..."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 4:22 pm

Zackary looked at Azami. "They told me enough about you to know that there's something special about you. They probably plan to look for you before you get any stronger." He said. When Shunnosuke asked him about someone with Demons, he chuckled. "I have nothing to do with that one. Demons I don't mind, but they brought them on their own accord. Your mind must be in t-" Small quakes interrupted him as they all were directed to the large monstrosity looking over Penecia. Even Zackary dropped his smirk.

Playing With Fire Large

"Well, things just got a little more complex. I was planning to enlist her help or at least her Demons' help. But now seeing their Master wound up may piss them all off. They definitely won't listen to me." He turned back to the group at other questions; specifically Shunnosuke and Joshua's. "So that woman seemed like Ananke to you too? I figured it was no coincidence, but either way she works for me. My informant brought her to me; but where she comes from even I don't know, but I trust their intel. Where I come from and how I grew up, you learn that backgrounds don't mean much when you all have a common goal. A murderer would team up with a saint if it meant they could do something that benefited them both. Lune is just another tool that happened to show up at the right place and time. She'll believe anything if you tell her her sweetheart Rinna is involved. Of course she's not perfect; I still needed to convert her; she wouldn't work with me on her own. Seems a lot like you Joshua." He smiled at him, his lips forming a curl as sharp as a knife.

"You also love to swear alot. Did your family ever tell you that talking like that never gets you what you want? Since you love to use that mouth to keep going on and on, I'll tell you that I have an idea where Rinna is, but I already plan on handling it myself, since you can't be asked." And so it left Isla's role, what he really cared about. "Finally, the important affair awaits. My friends have told me enough about Isla, while my secret informant tells me about the thirteen that are running around. Isla herself has a special contract with a Demon along with someone else which split its power between them, and is using her portion of its power to shield off the islands. If she gets strong enough, she'll block off what she can, and will most likely have her army destroy what can't be stopped; namely Standasen and any other island that she can't control. Government quarantines and the like always come down to this ultimatum. I plan to stop her. She split the power she has with some of her closest allies, and they're hiding in other islands so she can maintain control. Beat them, and the dome will falter just enough for everyone to go through before she gets all that power back for herself. I even know where they are."

Adiyna stayed silent up until this point, and up until he was addressed by Joshua. He looked at him with a strange face. "If you had to organize a group pulled from other worlds charged to keep the peace, I bet you'd have trouble too kid." He looked up at him, even though he was clearly shorter than Joshua. "We don't have a name. We were just people handpicked by our leader to keep the peace in all worlds we find, and make hard choices when we can't. Our leader keeps us apart to keep conflicts of interest from happening. If she's under his orders....then either she's lying, or something really fishy is happening with our group." Zackary smirked, and Adiyna ignored him, too focused on what the implications of this meant. "Your home will be swallowed by the Core of all worlds. I don't know what to say about your conflict, but what we have to do concerns the fate of your world and all worlds. If yours dies, others will die around it. The Core is a force that forms the worlds that you know, and something has wounded it, and keeps it from healing. It'll start sucking in worlds to keep it from vanishing. But if it never heals, then all worlds will go with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing With Fire
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next