Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
All on the table [Oki] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
All on the table [Oki] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
All on the table [Oki] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
All on the table [Oki] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
All on the table [Oki] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
All on the table [Oki] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
All on the table [Oki] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
All on the table [Oki] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
All on the table [Oki] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

All on the table [Oki]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

All on the table [Oki] Empty
PostSubject: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:02 pm

Event though what happened already happened, Hyde still cared for Oki, he wanted to see her. He had asked her to meet him in San Malarus. They had to talk, Hyde felt like an emotional wreck and he really wanted to solve the matter between them. Even if he didn’t manage to do so, he still wanted to talk to her. “…..” Hyde waited on the bench he was rather silent and shaken up a little bit, but talking to his friends made him feel like he gained a little bit of courage in the case of seeing her. “I don’t know if she’s.....it.... is going to show up. Wall she show up? ugh... i did it again..."

Hyde had a bunch of flowers to give her, or maybe it seemed a bit cheesy.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:55 pm

It was strange…getting a text from Hyde after so many days of being without him. Oki had did its best to bury the pain and simply move on telling itself it had no choice in the matter of separating from him…and yet it always wondered in its alone time if it really could’ve chosen differently. It wanted to go back…go back to the happy moments. The moments where it seemed everything was alright. Where it was safe with him….

Oki looked at the phone reading the message there as it remained at the corner of a street on its way to the station. He had called out to it and as much as the being knew it should not see him….it had to. It had to put things in order once more, but how well that would go was an unknown. All that was known was that it had to face Hyde one more time. Just one more…

Oki flipped the phone closed as it took in a deep breath and placed the phone back in its pocket. It would take a step back and head back the way it came to find where Hyde was located. He said he was on the island waiting for it to come, so the being backtracked along familiar paths until finally it found him. The being would pause out of range for a moment, wanting nothing more than to run up to the red head and hug him. It wanted to apologize for the pain it caused, but…knew it could not. Even if it killed it, Oki could not go back on its words. Could not...

Bracing itself for anything, Oki would walk over to the bench where the other was stopping right at the edge of the bench as it kept its eyes locked ahead, scanning the area for a moment in silence. Then gathering what courage it had left, it would look at the other and speak.

“Hello, Hyde,” the words came out soft and drained. The emotional toll a bit too much to hide as green eyes watched the other with a mix of despair and something unreadable; however, the being remained calm and non-hostile. There was no anger there. Just a strange void that was trying to suck Oki away from the pain, but could no quite succeed...

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 4:00 pm

Hyde swallowed hard, a little nervous when Oki appeared and didn’t know what to say initially but he built up the courage and edged the flowers over. “ I…got you flowers……” Whenever Oki accepted it or now, Hyde would begin talking. “I heard about your Shop from Sharaku, I think I heard a lot of things about you from sharaku, but that’s not impotent yet. What’s important is that you’re safe and nothing happened to you. But your business, your grandma gave you that shop……” Hyde wiped his eyes a little, he was feeling bit sentimental and didn’t relish the thought of bad things happening to people he cared about.
“Was their any insurance? Did they catch the arsonist? Why would somebody do such a horrible thing? I’m just….. I was scared…. You don’t seem hurt…. So…. I’m happy for that at least.” Hyde edged over a little closer to Oki with a smile. Though, he had something on his mind. “Oki, Sharaku called you an it, and I was very tempted to slap him in the face afterwards for disrespecting towards you because…. but… it’s not in my nature to do so… I guess I’m a little..overemotional.. but even he said that you considered yourself a….. what’s going on? I don’t know if I have the right to know of anything I want to now anymore because we…. But…” if oki didn’t meet him half way on this, he would probably ask another question
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:58 pm

It was hard, resisting the urge to just sit and let him hug the being, but Oki remained standing not moving or inching away as Hyde first edged the flowers over and then began to move closer towards it. Oki would look down at the flowers for a moment before cautiously picking up them. They were really pretty.

“…Thanks…” the being said when it managed to get its voice back. It was really happy to see Hyde and yet terrified. It wanted to run, but couldn’t. It just really wanted to see Hyde and be with him, even if it had been warned not to do such a thing. It was struggle as it held the flowers to not just break and give into the desire, but Oki remained restrained and obedient to it master even if it was hurting it to do so.

When he mentioned the shop and how he had learned about such information, Oki would glance at him with a guarded stare. Sharaku…shared information about itself with Hyde? It suppose it shouldn’t be surprised. It hadn’t exactly told him to keep anything secret, so perhaps this was bound to happen like it or not. Hyde mentioned he told him more, but for the moment didn’t elaborate upon that as he instead focused on Oki’s well being.

The being gave him a small smile before sitting on the very edge of the bench with a sigh.

“Yeah…the shop is gone just as Shaku says. As for insurances and such. Well it was covered, but….I dunno. I don’t think I can build it back up so easily. It just…really hurts, you know?” Oki said as it gave Hyde a sideways glance taking notice he was moving closer…and yet it did not move from its spot. “As for the lovely criminal, they be on the lose still. Not sure if it was bad business from my sister or something to do with that crazed group that appears at random on the internet and such that caused the attack. Perhaps the one who did it has nothing to do with that. Maybe they just wanted to start fire and choose home as target. Can’t really say with all variables out of whack,” Oki said with a light frown as it wondered momentarily why that really had occurred.

However, it pushed the thought aside as it focused back on Hyde.

“Yeah. I am okay, but how about you hmm? You look good as always, but how are you really holding up,Hyde?” Oki asked letting a bit of the care it had for him show. It honestly still cared for him and wished that things were different, but they weren’t. So here they were balancing on a delicate wire.

Oki would stay calm as Hyde gave it a smile and then asked a strange question. As the words came up Oki would watch Hyde for a minute with a blank expression before chuckling lightly as it shook its head.

“It is alright…we can give you the answers. After all, you have gained Oki’s trust, so why not clear up some holes…even if this situation is a mess right now?” Oki said rubbing its head with a frown. Why was the world so cruel at times? This may be the last chance to do this, so...it wouldn't hide this time.

“I am glad you did not hit Shaku. The last thing I want is to see either of you hurt. You two are probably the closest thing to family and love Oki ever had. I cannot tell you enough…how much I truly thank you both for that,” Oki would begin and then taking a deep breath it would continue. “Oki is a broken creature. Been this way for long time. We do not have gender and no this is not mind games. You ask before why Oki hated science, well that is because science took everything from Oki. Mind, body, and even soul. The researchers twisted things around snapped strings and make Oki a blank slate. Neither male or female. Made it easier for them to run various test when I was undefined. Nothing to trace back to who or what I was originally should things go wrong….” Oki said as it glanced at Hyde with a sad smile. “So yes Oki is an it, but choose female because…well…” it fidgeted uncomfortably. “I didn’t want to push Hyde away with the truth. We loved you too much….still do despite how things have turned out in the end…”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:53 pm

You can build it back and  I’ll help you. I can’t see you like this I don’t care if I have to use my days off from work in order to help. That shop was very important to you,  I don’t understand how such a horrible person can exist who was willing to take that away from you without batting an eye. “ Hyde wish he was some super detective so he can track the jerk that messed up oki’s arsonist and turned him in himself. That would of definitely been some justice done right there,
How am I really holding up?” Hyde looked down briefly. “ I’ve been eating less after we broke up, I felt like the life was sucked out of me  I didn’t feel like myself. As cool as you are now, I took everything for me to be how I am with you right now. I was a wreck, and everyone noticed. I can’t necessarily say that I’m better off, because I never wanted to leave you in the first place. But for now…… I guess I’m fine.”

…… You look good too…”

Hyde would then look up at oki with a small smile. Though, Hyde finally understood why oki hated scientists so much. He was practically speechless. “Terrible people, why…would they…… to another human being…..”  That was beyond messed up, they literally did so may experiments that they took oki’s gender away from her. “I get it now, I was completely stupid, at Andromeda, I   had no right to say the things that I did. I didn’t know what they did to you.  I mean…..they…” Hyde wanted to hold her, but he knew that it was a shaky vibe right now.
wEll…. I guess it time for my next question. You work for the san malarus angel, and sharaku said you was forced. Is it still that way now? Did they hurt you?  “Hyde didn’t know what he was going to do but he was going to do something if that was true. “ But he told  me about your own dream peace through any means necessary. Do you really believe that? If innocent people got hurt in order for that dream to happen, would you still want it that way? I’m not saying you’re like them, but scientists did things for the sake of science, bad things. That doesn’t mean it was right, right?
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:14 pm

Oki would glance over at Hyde as it remained at its end of the bench, a soft smile brushing its lips as he spoke.

“Perhaps I can, but I honestly think that wandering is a bit better for the moment. Perhaps if things change for the better we can rebuild everything…together, but for now….the ruin shall remain. If the one who did deed wanted Oki or family dead, then it is best to keep them in the dark and leave the shop down. I…have a feeling it would just get attacked again if it was built up so soon,” Oki said as it looked at the ground in thought. Hyde seemed pretty ticked and to be honest, Oki was a bit nerve wrecked at what had happened….honestly who would have done th- Oh?

“The only clue one has to go on are the strange skulls with horns. One was left at the scene of my shop’s burning and the other left at another place that was attacked by someone out for blood. The skulls are the connection...we are sure of this….” Oki would say before pushing the curious thoughts aside and focusing on the next set of words.

To these words Oki winced lightly. Ah, so he was breaking too. God it hated this. Oki’s head bowed, bangs shadowing its eyes as shook slightly with an unknown emotion. One that hurt and made it hard to breathe…Oki wanted to cry, but held it in as it shook its head lightly.

“I…didn’t want to hurt you like this. I really thought we could be happy. Thought I could stay with you…forever, but…all this happened and now we are here,” Oki said with a sigh as it leaned back on the bench and looked up at the sky. The draining effects of the emotions within were clearly revealed as the sun traced its face, showing the rings from lack of sleep and even the fact that Oki was slightly skinner than before. It…wasn’t holding up as well as it seemed to be. No…it was breaking daily.

Green eyes would slide over to Hyde as he spoke. It would shake its head lightly as it closed its eyes with a light smile.

“I cannot understand why people do what they do…however, the hunt for data is quite tempting and at times hard to ignore. Scientists want data, so they push things to the limit without a care. They do not care for ways, but only results. Always have and always will,” Oki said cooly before looking back at Hyde. “As for you, you did nothing wrong. You did not know Oki’s deal and to be fair, we did not tell you much. So what was said back then and what occurred, it was mostly my fault for not being more open with you. I…apologize for that,” Oki said giving the other a light bow from its position on the bench.

When the subject changed and more questions were asked, Oki would seal up like a shell as its mind worked on the simplest answers.

“The angels should not be Hyde’s worry. I am sure bigger fish are out there for you; however, to answer your question, I serve my angel freely. I am not forced and not hurt,” it said and then smiled gently. “I am quite fine Hyde. No need to worry,” the being said, hiding so much from the other as it did what it could to keep its word to the angel it served. When the last subject came up, Oki’s smile would fade as it blinked at Hyde a few times before chuckling lightly. The chuckle would drift to a darker tone as Oki finally released a bit of the mask it hide behind and faced Hyde more or less as its true self.

“Shaku has told Hyde much about Oki. How interesting,” Oki began its voice soft and dangerous as it watched Hyde carefully before speaking again.

“Everything done can be considered wrong by the one perceiving it. It is true…Oki is very similar to the creatures that created us. We do not care how the peace is reached as long as it is gained. Oki has no issue breaking through resistance and spilling blood to gain the better thing for humanity. Oki has pondered other ways, but the cruel way seems like the only way possible. We may be very wrong, but….it is my truth and reason for being. I…cannot make everyone agree with us, so…I will fight alone for peace. Will do what is necessary to see it bloom and spread across the world. It will hurt, but in the end the world will be better,” Oki said giving Hyde a taste of the twisted personality it hide so well.

Oki was being honest. It wasn’t some sweet creature nor was it evil. It was just a creature that sought to surivive and fix the world that was unraveling out of control daily. Was it really so bad to want to heal the world of such a disease at any cost?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:20 pm

“The only thing that breakup did for me, was make my shadow even stronger than ever. I don’t think I explained this, but there are these missions where your other self, basically the darkness in your hear taking form and corrupting you. It’s how the islands get corrupted and potentially the angels, but with people. It’s happening to me now…….. even faster than its supposed to bec- no…. I’m not trying to word it as if this is your fault or anything. My heat got weaker, which made me be more vulnerable...that's all..“ Hyde then transitioned over to the dream part. “ just saying that we should care sometimes for the people that might get in the crossfire accidentally. It might be people that have nothing to do with this it might even be our friends. There are just some sacrifices that are really heavy on your heart. Either without a gender, you aren’t a creature, you are a person, a person with a heart. This might be the real you, but the real you is also a lot more smarter than I know, you can find a way that’s just as good, or if there are some sacrifices to make, the one wth the most minimal of sacrifices with the same results………“
Hyde would be a little silent, not backing down from oki, but not giving any sort of sinister vibe or anything. It was warm and affectionate, just like how he always looked at her. “ Oki, look. I’m not even going to be participating in the angel fight directly, which means fighting the angels or a anything. I can’t, because it’s against the rules for me to participate. “ Hyde let that sink in first, that didn’t make sense either. “ I cant take any sides, there is something else I have to do. So…….. well… im happy…. Because wouldn’t want to fight you. “ Hyde slowly his hand over, trying to touch Oki’s
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:42 pm

Hyde’s darker side had become stronger because of Oki breaking up with him? The being was silent as it listened to his explanation of such a thing taking note of the information’s presentation.

“The darkness within…corrupting all. Even you…” Oki would say softly as it processed it all before looking over at Hyde with a sad smile. “And yet a lot of your suffering is our fault. We never meant to hurt anyone, but then again we didn’t expect to find someone we were so compatible with beyond just a friend level,” Oki said to the other softly before locking stern eyes upon the red head as the smile faded. “However…don’t let what pain I cause you weaken you Hyde,” it began and then looked away. “It might not mean much anymore, but we will break if we lose you. You…you must get over this hurdle…please…” Oki didn’t know how to continue on. The thought of losing Hyde to something it had done? That was too much to bare. And what was this?

Green eyes looked back at Hyde as he spoke of the whole idea of peace. Even with its brokenness revealed the other still had hope for another way. One that didn’t involve such a drastic measure…Oki would watch him for a moment before it spoke.

“How is that you can believe in something as broken as us? We don’t comprehend this,” Oki said confused as it tried to understand this precious being before it. How was it he held so much light and still was trying to fix the mess between despite all that had happened? Why did he not just abandon Oki? Was this…was this what love really was? Oki didn’t know and wouldn’t be able to find the answer as its confused gaze locked on that loving one Hyde gave it.

“Ah. So you know the rules of the game. I suppose that is both good and bad since it is those very rules that separate us now,” Oki said to him as it looked down at his hand inching closer to its own. At first it thought about moving away, but instead it did something else.

It would take off the glove it wore and then take Hyde’s hand in its own cool and pale one. It was the first time it had allowed this to happen, but now was better than never. Oki was silent as it held his hand for a moment, small fingers rubbing the back of his hand gently.

“We know we are cruel, but…we don’t want to fight or harm what is precious to us either. I am scared Hyde and do not know what to do anymore,” the being said softly and then looked up at the other. “How can this work if we cannot be together and in the end defeat whatever this is that is eating our homes?

Oki asked the question feeling conflicted as many things tore at it. What were they going to do? Was there really no hope in this situation?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:08 am

I will, think I would give up so easily? No, not while I still have a chance in making a difference and helping out in all of this. As long as I believe in the fact that I can make a difference I’ll never give up. Not on you, not on anything. “A sound would be made on Hyde’s wrist, it was the sound of the clockwork key that oki gave him. He still had it, and always took care of it.
“You? Broken? Well there are plenty of thigs that are the result of what people did to you. However…..” Hyde would give oki a straight face. “ There’s nothing wrong with you, if you are broken, then I’ll take all the little glass pieces and put you back together again. “ Hyde would then poke Oki on the stomach , shoulder, and cheek lightly as he blushed little bit. “Well, I think we have a lot of pieces to go, right? Either way, I believe in you oki, all you have to do is believe in yourself too.”
Hyde nodded his head at the rules part and frowned a bit. “I’m supposed to destroy the primordial and save the islands somehow. I know I can’t do it alone but I don’t know exactly what it is I need to do. Basically , keep doing what I was doing, I was told…..but…”
Hyde would look in Oki’s eyes with conviction. “A miracle will happen, I’ sure of it…. For starters…I need to face myself and …..fix my shadow problem if I’m going to get stronger. So I can help you guys fight…but were going to need everyone….so…..
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:04 pm

(We have not forgotten Hyde. <3)

Oki would give the other a smile as the strawberry charm clinked lightly against the clockwork key that it had given Hyde. He…still had it. Well. That was indeed something. It made Oki really happy as it looked up at the red head and its eyes narrowed with joy.

“Thank you for being so strong. I am sure more than you know appreciate your strength and hope, even if they don’t know how to express that feeling,” Oki told the other softly truly meaning what it said. If it wasn’t for Hyde’s love and kindness right now...that strength and hope he held so close…Oki would not be able to go through with this whole event. Wouldn’t have an anchor to keep it from floating away in the raging sea.

Hyde…if only it could tell him how much he meant to it. Could he perhaps feel it despite Oki wanting to hide the feelings?

Hmm? It wasn’t strange in Hyde’s eyes? Cat like eyes met his as he spoke to it about being broken and how if that was the case he would put it back together again.

“Put us back together…?” Oki asked as it tilted its head and then blinking looked down as it was poked in the stomach, then the shoulder and then the cheek. Hyde seemed a bit embarrassed by the action, but Oki was simply confused. Was…was that a sign or something? It tilted its head as it tried to figure him out before it let out a light snort as it shook its head. Lifting its hand, it cautiously placed a hand on Hyde’s chest where his heart was. It would give him a light smirk as it looked up at him.

“There are many pieces missing, but perhaps we can find them again. Fix what’s broken,” it said tapping his chest lightly before letting its hand drop again as it looked down and sighed heavily. “However…that is a long long way to go,” its eyes slid over to Hyde. “You sure you want to go this path? With us…even if it means suffering?” Oki asked watching the other carefully for answers before focusing on the other subject at hand.

“Stop the gods that seek to kill us?” Oki frowned at this. Their mission was the same so why? Why force them to separate? He even had to get the angels’ powers to do this? But….wasn’t the whole point to destroy them to leave it down to one angel to fix this? How….very contradicting. The frown deepened even more when Hyde mentioned a miracle occurring.

“I hope a miracle is what happens,” Oki said before pausing to take a breath clear its mind before looking at Hyde with a serious expression and a nod.

“Mmm. Yes. Hyde can win. We will be there for you. The world will be there for you…You see. Shadows cannot finish Hyde. Too bright,” it said ending the sentence with a light chuckle even though it was dead serious about what it said.
Sure it couldn’t stay by Hyde’s physically side, but…they had the charms that kept them connected no? And that bond….that bond was what made this all work yes?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 2:12 pm

“Oh…. This is bad…….” Hyde would say I is head as he was reminded more and more on how he felt around Hyde really felt like being gushy and cute right about now, but he wasn’t too sure it was ok to do that right now. They broke up, didn’t they? It hurt at first by being around oki, but then it really wasn’t going away. Hyde didn't now what to do, or how to act. “ You know, with feelings, there are plenty of way to express them. Well, two of my favorites are with words and actions. That’s how I try to express my feelings at times, you know?
Hyde then nodded his head at oki with a bright smile. Even if it’s during all of this mess or after, finding all of the pieces that makes you who you are is defiantly my bucket list. I don’t like it when you call yourself “ it”… because I think you’re a wonderful person. If you say we all the time, I bet whoever you are mentioning your other self… I know how you owner works now.. it’s like sharaku’s, I spoke to his weapon before. Your weapon has a personality, a lot more protective as well from how it saved you. I don’t know what I’m trying to say…. I wish you would consider yourself as a person too, and I don’t like it when you don’t there’s not much that makes us different from each other.” He wasn’t sure if he mentioned this or not, but it bothered him . Even though oki had no gender and was experimented on, he still didn’t like it. "Once we find the pieces, all that's left is who you are.
Hyde rubbed his head with a small smile as oki encouraged him. “ Well if you’re willing to cheer me on, it would be a bit embarrassing if lost, right?”
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 4:26 pm

“Yeah..we agree…this is bad,” Oki said softly as it continued to hold his hand despite knowing how much it was going to hurt when they had to part again. It loved him truly, but after that break up it knew it could not remain with him. Not on whatever this path was. Perhaps if things were different they would be fine, but…Oki tried to push the thoughts aside as it heard Hyde speak.

“We don’t know how to expression our emotions in words. Just actions. It has always been that way,” Oki said as it looked over at the other with a light smile. “That is why we understand, Hyde…even when no words are there. It is what makes this all even harder. Because we are similar in that regard.”

Oki would let a small moment of silence follow those words letting Hyde absorb what was said. When the subject had lingered enough, it would be pushed aside for the moment as another took its place. To this subject, Oki took a particular interest in for two reasons. One: Hyde knew about shadow weapons and two:…he was willing to help Oki find itself even with all this mess abound. The being took it all in as it eyed Hyde suspiciously for a second before its eyes narrowed lightly.

“Mmm. We do have a shadow who cares for us as much as we care for it; however, "it" does not refer to her. She is she and we are…well we are something. We are just not sure what yet,” Oki said with a light sigh as it looked at the ground for a moment. “But maybe that is okay…Hyde and us can find the pieces….but umm…why you put this on a list and then put the list in a bucket?” the being asked tilting its head at Hyde clearly not understanding the use of the words bucket list.

Whatever the answer was to that, Oki would chuckle lightly at the next comment.

“Mhmm. We would taunt you for life if you fall on your face,” Oki said sticking its tongue at the other playful as if it was like old times. Even it was just for this brief moment Oki was happy and hoped that this discussion would lay to rest some of the hurt both of them carried. Maybe this conversation was needed for both of to understand the simple truth.

They would be always connected and even if they were apart they could rely on each other for strength. They just needed to believe in each other and themselves.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 5:32 am

We are similar, very! Oh, and a bucket list is a list of things you want to accomplish in your life. The "Must do" things that you want to achieve before your story comes to close. You know what I mean?” Hyde would say as he looked at Oki in its eyes, but staring too long made him blush. “Well, you still have that effect on me, oki ….” This must be love sickness or something. But hyde didn’t exactly have a cure for it. Heck, he didn’t think he wanted to be cured in the first place. Seeing oki, warmed hyde’s heart. “Would it be selfish for me to say that… regardless of everything’s that’s happened around us, or how much our paths differ…… i still want you..and everything you carry with you? Hyde would then move closer to oki, gently pressing his forehead and nose against hers. “I want to go back, if…. We really can’t do this anymore…. That day at the theme park… I want to relay that day…all those moments, one more time…. It’s hard to let go of someone you love……so… I’m sorry if I’m not …. So manly right now. “ It was his first love, how else was hyde supposed to act? Hyde then proceeded fold oki’s hand firmly. “ promise me something…. Promise me you’ll be safe…….
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Indeed they were very similar and yet not exact mirrors. Oki supposed that is what made them work so well together and kept them close…even if things were tearing them apart. Oki gave the other a gentle smile and then tilting its head at the explanation it thought on that for a moment.

“Huh. Never thought to make one of those,” Oki said still in thought and then looking at Hyde grinned. “But perhaps I’ll think of somethings more fun to start one. Starting with fixing this mess between Oki and Hyde. Bring peace between us, you know?” Oki said as it watched the other taking note that the longer he stared at it, the more he began to blush.

The sight made the other chuckle softly. He was still Hyde in the end. The same guy it loved no matter which way it all went.

“Oho. Is that so? Think it safe to be around me then, handsome?” Oki would tease Hyde back gently before becoming silent as the other asked a question.

“Selfish? I don’t know. Since in that regard…we are very much the same Hyde. I am not sure if it is selfish if two people share the same desire,” Oki said softly before allowing the other to come closer and rest his head against its own. Its eyes would close as it simply embraced this moment.

“Yes. One more time…” Oki managed to get the words out the emotions very strong at the moment making it want to burst, but it held on, kept the tears from coming as it smiled gently.“It matters not. You are here, Hyde and that is all that matters to us,” it said softly as it felt the grip on its hand tighten. The being held the hand back with equal force.

“If you stay alive and safe, then I too will stay same,” Oki said as it continued to enjoy this moment of closeness with Hyde. “Promise.”
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Hyde would then lean in a little more to kiss oki sensually. His lips were lightly laced on hers as his tongue swirled around hers just a little bit. He wanted to remember this moment with her, and he wanted oki to remember it too. From the way it feels, ihe was kissing her as if he would never see her again. Though he hoped that would never be the case, who knows what will happen. After the kiss, Hyde looked in oki’s eyes and smiled. “I love you, you know that right?” After that, Hyde rubbed oki’s shoulders and stepped back. “I won’t break my promise, and….. know that if you need me… ill come…. I hope you know that too.”

Was it really over? Even so, at least Hyde got to kiss her one last time. “So, with me fighting my shadow….what will you do?” Hyde was curious about her plans after this, this was a dangerous fight to the death that he was doing. However he still worried for oki and whatever she may be doing. Though, he blushed again and apologized. "I wasn't sure...if.... we can kiss anymore since we...but.... it... was like a feeling that kind of.... you know right?" teens and their feelings, this seemed like a typical love story on the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All on the table [Oki]   All on the table [Oki] Empty

Back to top Go down

All on the table [Oki]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next