Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] Empty
PostSubject: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 5:44 am

OoC:

With all the information in hand, a group began moving, their eyes set on Malstu. Honestly, it was a tad tiring how the government had already gotten involved like this... but what could be done? The black-haired detective praised their attention so far, and prayed his status was enough to get him in. Should he be able to, he and three others boarded the train to Malstu, a look of displeasure on at least the majority of the group.

"Interesting... I knew supernatural beings had the power to do incredible stuff, but I never imagined that making a volcano erupt was within their capabilities... so that's what happens when an Angel gets Corrupted..." Crymson put a hand to his face, closing his eyes for a moment. He had seen truly terrifying things before, some he didn't know whether to classify them as cataclysmic or actually well-hidden... such was the case, though, even if something like this happened, knowing what happened in his home town, it would have been written off as a natural disaster.

Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] FXB61WG

"Regardless of that, we need to get into that Alternate World. I've seen... news about government agents getting involved, so I dunno if we'll be able to. I want to try, at least." Rita spoke with a certain tinge of worry in her voice, averting her eyes from the group for a moment. Right now, there was only one person that wasn't her 'family', you could say, in this makeshift meeting, on a train, and that was Sharaku. Though, everyone that didn't know each other should already have had time for introductions, so names shouldn't be an issue.

"I'm worried about that as well, actually." Sitting neatly next to Rita, Laura crossed her arms after brushing her green hair out of her eyes. "It isn't always that the government has to get directly involved, so we have no idea whether just being a detective would get us all permission to get into the island... worst case scenario, we might have to... no, I'd rather not do that..." The assistant put a hand up to her chin, also covering her mouth mostly. Whatever it was she was going to say, by the tone of her voice, it was clear that she couldn't actually say it out loud. The difficulties were clear, that was for sure, but that didn't actually deter Rita from wanting to try... if they could reach just one of the rifts, then they could proceed with their mission as planned... hell, maybe there was even a rift nearby where they could dive in quickly. If that was that, Crymson and Laura would get involved... they didn't have to go in, but how would they explain two of them going missing if they were found? At least they were relatively prepared, with the detective carrying medical equipment in his suitcase just in case something happened. It didn't come cheap, but at least Laura had experience with treating wounds.

"Sharaku, what do you have to say to this? I don't think we're gonna have an easy time going in, but let's try it, alright?" Wherever the grey-skinned man was sitting, Rita turned her eyes towards there, looking at her friend with a neutral look. She was definitely interested in his input, as the idea they had was kinda their only shot at this... maybe it'd work, maybe not, but it was advantageous to formulate alternate routes just in case something went wrong. Needless to say, if they couldn't even board the train, Crymson himself would call for an officer stationed at the island to address the issue with, proving his identity with his badge, of course. Should this happen, the group would just be standing at the station, sitting in some chairs that seemed to have the same general layout as an actual train, some other people also sitting on them.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptySun Jun 21, 2015 6:22 am

...As interesting as the talk was to begin with, Sharaku chose to stay mostly quiet, simply listening to whatever has been said. He couldn't say he knew Rita's brother well enough. Though, unlike him, he wasn't really surprised that it went as far as the volcano erupting. It was obvious that the Primordials could do big feats. The school had been buried in sand after all. Which had come from the other side. When you look at it that way...the Alternate Malstu has a volcano as well. Slightly different, but a volcano regardless. Most likely, it's the effect of crossing over. The sand had to go through the worlds...but since a volcano was already there, it just erupted. Or so he would guess. Unless it had been done intentionally. In the end, it didn't truly matter much. The island was down and out for now. That was the main problem. And the fact that..another Angel was probably in a mess. And this time, he didn't even have an idea as to who would it be. Back then, he at least knew Israfel's name, due to Jack having told him. Here, they knew nothing.

At any rate, the progress was starting to get unneccessarily annoying. If the police and goverment getting involved actually meant they would be closing off each island like this whenever a mess up happened...they were actually making it harder for things to get solved. They wouldn't be able to do anything if they weren't let in. Such a pain. Back then, they didn't have to waste time on this. Not when they went to Zela. Why did they think that this was a good idea to do this time? They wouldn't really find anything there, because it had nothing to do with normal civilians.

''Hm?'', he would turn his gaze to look at Rita. Well, there wasn't really much to think. The police could be capable of pulling just about anything if they chose to. ''Well, we can only hope that they will be reasonable enough, if they already had to go and do this. It had been much easier to deal with Zela when they weren't around...'' Guess complications would always come, whether asked for or not. Even though, logically, the police should not actually be a complication. They are supposed to be helping...but they would be doing the literal opposite if they refused to let them in. How ironic. For now, they could just wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:41 pm

Due to recent events with Malstu, the passages to Malstu were being watched over rather heavily. Not many were going to get in so easily, not without some official business there. There was a subway near where they waited, however there was a guided line that you could walk through, where two guards stood near the only open entrance. Granted, many people were still walking through, trying to get where they needed to be, and several had actually tried to get in, met with resistance by the guards to the citizens' dismay. For most, Malstu was going to be closed off until further notice. Were Crymson to talk to one of the guards asking for others at Malstu itself, one would respond to him after seeing his ID. "What business do you have there? I don't recall the Japanese force being allowed into Malstu." the guard said with a snoot. Who would let this kid wander in? Was he faking his ID? Some world...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Crymson kept calm, letting the others be by themselves for now as he spoke. "My business there is simply for investigative purposes, as I'm currently unaffiliated with a station. If you call for my post in Osaka, you'll find that I've been allowed temporary leave, so I'd at least like to aid with the situation currently in Malstu. As a police officer, I felt it necessary to help in any way I could, even if I was on vacation until recently." To be completely honest, Crym wasn't lying right now. If he could at least aid the government as an officer, now currently on leave from his post in Japan, that would benefit pretty much everyone.

The detective sighed, though, not quickly approving of the guard's attitude. If he did call the Police Force back in Japan and spoke of him, he'd quickly find that his identity was verified without issue, and his claims as well. Currently, it seemed, he was nothing more than a regular detective. "Some times, I hate this place's policemen... condescending assholes..." With a sour face, Crymson thought that to himself, shaking his head quickly. It seemed he was pretty tired, but he'd at least try to solve this peacefully.

"Seems reason doesn't much get through to them..." Eyeing what was going on between her brother and the officer, Rita sighed and just waited, leaning back on the chair. "You know, the government should really try to let those who can do shit be involved. I commend them for wanting to keep civvies safe, but Users should be allowed in... it's pretty easy to confirm you're a User, after all." The silvernette shrugged, speaking to both her sister-in-law and Sharaku. Laura had nothing to say, just frowning with a disappointed look. It was clear this wasn't going well, and if it did, honestly, Crymson would most likely be the only one allowed in. Maybe he could try and get them in as well afterwards, but that was a big maybe.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:45 am

Well, great. Should have expected it. They were going to be hardasses about it. Why though? Obviously enough, a normal civilian that could get badly hurt there wouldn't want to go in for real, no? That was why were they keeping it closed to begin with, were they not? To protect the people. But keeping completely everyone out would help them none. Policemen alone would solve nothing, considering the problem on hand. Unless some of them had Personas, which Sharaku doubted. If they did, they wouldn't be doing this kind of thing, but instead searching for allies that could help. Well, assuming they weren't stupid enough to think they could handle it alone.

He would look towards Rita with a sigh. ''Hypothetically speaking, yes. I figure they probably don't understand what it means to be a User well, seeing as they aren't themselves. That might be the problem. They don't understand that they cannot deal with this themselves, nor trust people with weird powers. Or so I'd assume. They might even think that people like us are crazy. Wouldn't be surprised. It takes being a User to understand what it really means...'' At least, that made some logic. That said, he would glance towards Crymson briefly, just listening for now. He couldn't really do anything so far.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:10 am

The guard looked at him. It was true; any help would have been nice. But if he was the one to let someone from the Japanese force get in.....he simply could not let that happen. He'd get in a lot of trouble. He didn't know what to think of this. The other guard nearby watched him. "What are you gonna offer to this? These islands are our home. We can't just let you waltz in when it's our place to keep safe. It's not how things are done around here kid," he said, sizing him up, though he seemed to at least explain why it wasn't so simple. If he had something, a legitimate reason to go beyond simply looking he may have a chance. But, simply letting him go would bring the higher ups down on them. They would only do that if they had to.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:21 am

Crymson put a hand up to his face, closing his eyes. They weren't wrong, they were definitely not wrong, but he did have more of a reason than just sightseeing. "You're right in that it's your job to keep them safe... but barring the ones who can actually solve this case from entering is exactly the opposite, and no, I'm not speaking of myself..." His words were harsh, but anyone that watched the broadcast knew it to be true. Anyone without powers, trying to defend the people was as good as dead. He knew this firsthand.

"I'll comply with your terms... but I'll need your help for something as well. I won't try to meddle in your business, but there are people who consider this place home and want to help as well, but can't... I have someone to protect too, and it requires me gaining access to the island, if nothing else. All I want is for two people to go there. Nothing more, nothing else. If you can't accept... I'll understand, but all I am trying to do is give everyone the help they need." The detective was hurt, he really was. The guards weren't wrong, bar him thinking that they were, but they could at least try and be reasonable. He still had some other questions to ask, though.

"Can I make just a simple question? Do you know of what caused the situation in Malstu?" That was all he wanted to ask. Laura, though, stepped behind him, leaving Rita and Sharaku to their seats. "Crymson, isn't that enough? They're doing this for the sake of everyone too. I understand how you feel... but that island is empty right now. Everyone's been evacuated... right?" The greenette turned to the guards, her face a lot easier than her partner's. While she couldn't say they were being too bad, they could also stand to listen a bit. After all, there were people who were residents of this region that wanted to help as well...

"I dunno what they're thinking. This may be hopeless after all." Rita closed her eyes and sighed slightly. There was nothing else to be said here, she wasn't gonna try and convince the officers herself, that'd only make things worse, especially considering her age. Though, she looked at Sharaku for a moment, looking again to the guards... perhaps he could get some leeway in this.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 5:31 am

Not having gotten much of a response from Rita, Sharaku kept looking towards the other conversation going on. As nice as it sounded, question was whether they'd attempt to understand. It appeared that the guards were quite stubborn on this matter. Lovely. He wasn't really getting what was the big deal over the fact that Rita's brother was Japanese. So what? For real. Can't people put aside their race competitions when the world is in danger? As if it was going to kill them, just because the guy wasn't from Azores. The amount of 'smart' used here was simply astounding. Hello, your country is being destroyed...do you really have the time to distrust everyone that isn't one of your own when they try to help? Sure, caution was understandable, but..what did they want to do on their own anyway? Stand there like dummies and keep guard while an apocalypse might be happening inside there..?

He would sigh, debating his options for a moment, before standing up himself. Might as well join the fray, seeing as it was about them going in, not Crymson in the end. ''I'll have to second that. You're keeping everyone out for their safety, yes? I wonder then, what are the plans for solving this? If you don't allow anyone in to actually try and deal with it, the situation might just get worse. Do you think we'd want to really go in if we didn't know what we were doing? I agree that not everyone should be let in, but simply guarding the area isn't going to help, is it?'', he'd inquire calmly, standing beside the other two for now. ''The same kind of incident occured at Zela not so long ago. No one kept such harsh watch before, and things got eventually cleared up enough. Why be so strict here..?''
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:45 am

The guards were about to speak to Crymson, but the tall man who quite honestly intimidated the first guard to a degree began to speak. And it was the truth. The volcano tore up the immediate land around it. The island wasn't completely ruined, but what could they do to stop more from happening if it was supernatural? The second guard looked at the first. He sighed heavily. "It's my head if we get in trouble okay?" The first guard looked at him. "To hell with that. Just let us both take the heat.....go on ahead you guys...If you're investigating the actual area beyond the entrance, just tell them Ramos and Lan allowed you through." The two guards looked at each other, and one fiddled with their walkie, giving a sort of signal to a guard further down, who then disappeared into the subway. The sub itself began to whirr, signaling that a departure was soon in order. Did they plan to continue into the island beyond simply their mission, or did they have only certain ideas? Whichever they found reasonable, they could go about attempting, and the results would soon unfold.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 12:59 am

Crymson was honestly surprised when Sharaku decided to step in, he wasn't expecting it. Though, it seemed that they did agree on this subject. "Rikei... I see why Rita trusts you." The detective turned to the guards as they accepted, easing his face into a smile. "You can't imagine how grateful we are. I'll make sure you don't regret this, don't worry. Thank you." Crymson stuck around as Rita got up, moving onto the subway while stretching. The silvernette honestly didn't care how they got in, she just wanted to get to Malstu by any means possible. If it was this peaceful, maybe they'd be able to actually get to their objective quickly.

"I'm going to stay here with the guards, it's only par for the course that at least someone stays behind here. I trust you all to get the job done." The detective handed his suitcase to Laura, giving her a peck on the cheek in the meanwhile. "Good luck." The greenette nodded and went to stand by Rita, waiting for Sharaku. All three of them were honestly incredibly relieved, though Laura slightly... suspicious, somehow. They say don't look a gift horse in the mouth, but after what she went through, it was honestly just instinct. Crymson was staying behind for a reason, though, so there shouldn't be any problems.

"Alright... We should go, then. I can't stand seeing the islands like this." Rita scratched her nape and got in, Laura staying behind for a while to wait for Sharaku. Once he came with them, she'd get in as well, though, embarking on the subway to Malstu.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:07 am

...That went fast. Maybe he should have said something sooner? Well, in any case, seems it worked out at the very least. ''I'm doing what I have to.'', he would quirk a thin smile at Crymson. Sitting around would do nothing if they wanted to get in, would it? He would nod when the man thanked the guards. Stubborn approach aside, at least they let them in eventually. That's all that was needed for now. They could only hope that the Angel wouldn't be too horrible there.

''Very well, let's go.'', he would mutter back at Rita, following behind. He sort of wished he wouldn't have to go through this ordeal again, but there wasn't much choice, was there....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]   Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearance to Enter [Plot Mission Prelude, Sharaku and Gran]
Page 1 of 1