Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Emerald Maiden (Rita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Grantus

Grantus

The Emerald Maiden (Rita) Empty
PostSubject: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:20 pm

Two green eyes fluttered open, as Lia Abate looked around her hospital room. She shifted her head around to a TV showcasing the news two days after……after….right. That day, out in the streets. That red man…she placed a hand near her head, and ran it through her straightened hair. She sat up weakly, but fell backwards gently to the pillow again. She somehow felt both as fit as a fiddle, and yet completely mentally exhausted. She could smell a glass of some drink near her bed, and a nurse in white leaving the room. Maybe she didn’t notice she woke up. No one seemed to at the moment. She looked to the window and saw that there were shadows outside. She recognized her father instantly, talking to the nurse. She yawned greatly, and tried to call his name, but all that seemed to come out was a small sigh.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:44 am

A sigh echoed alongside the sound of a pair of sandals hitting the ground of a corridor in a rhythmic fashion, their owner passing a hand through her bangs as she walked over to the room. The silvernette only observed for now, leaving the nurse and Church to their own affairs. Hell, she'd only walked off for a bit to have some fresh air, nothing more.

"Two days already... God damn it." Still standing relatively far away from the two, Rita sat down on a chair, frowning. It wasn't like she could do anything but wait... if she could summon her Personae in the real world, maybe Nero's healing capabilities would actually work to some extent... but right now, that was impossible to tell.

"I wonder what she'll say when she wakes up... I wonder what she'll say to what I have to tell her..." The silvernette looked down at her left hand, realizing that she'd already automatically assigned that one hand to using Lia's whip... it was crazy how used someone got to battle in this situation, did Rita actually wish that on Lia? Of course not, but it wasn't like she could decide for her what she would do. If there was anyone who understood when people needed their freedom, it was Rita. A loud screech that seemed to be from a bird echoed in her head, though, as Hou-ou tried to get its User to concentrate.

"I know, I know. You told me already that I shouldn't have doubts... but you know how much someone in love worries." Despite her worries, Rita actually smiled as she spoke in a low tone to her new Persona. It had until just recently been her Shadow, so the silvernette knew exactly how it felt when she got depressed. Best to wait and be confident, Lia wasn't weak enough to lose to something like this.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 12:41 am

The Nurse and Church seemed to talk, and a sudden change in look showed Rita all she needed to know. If that wasn't enough, he immediately ran into the door, the shadows visible on the window that he was hugging her closely. Small inaudible voices could be heard, as the door itself was open for a moment before being closed by the nurse and walking off. Lia herself inside smiled at seeing her father again. She could definitely say it's one of the most relieving moments in her life, waking up to her father who loved her after all this time.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:23 am

Rita's eyes widened slightly yet she got up slowly, slightly reluctant. Yes, she pretty much figured what happened... but she was actually a bit... shy, you could say, when it came to going in.

"Best to let'em be alone for now..." The silvernette looked aside, a small, barely visible smile on her face. Honestly, she didn't actually know what to do right now... go in, wait, go in, wait, they were both viable options but she couldn't decide. It was weird for her to feel awkward at this point, but she did, especially because Church was there right now. If it was possible.. Rita would very much prefer being alone with Lia...

"My Praetor... you're hesitant. Why?" Nero's worried voice echoed in Rita's mind, but the latter could only shake her head and reply with confusion herself. She leaned on the wall, looking up at the ceiling with a relieved but, at the same time, scared expression. Really... Rita was just terrified...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 2:51 am

Lia didn't seem to notice anyone else nearby, and spoke to her father, her words inaudible to Rita outside. It wasn't long however before he returned to leave and walk at a pace in the opposite direction, perhaps to go look for something for her. This left Lia alone in her room for the time being and gave her some time to look at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:11 am

Rita fidgeted a bit more for a while until Adair came out, being surprised at the... sudden, for her, exit. Simply, though, this was probably her best chance right now... she couldn't leave Lia alone, at least. Fidgeting slightly, again, Rita pushed the door open slowly, peeking inside with a worried face. There wasn't too much she could do but that, really... being harsher would go against her mood right now.

"Uhh... Lia?" Softly, the silvernette called out for the performer, blinking while still being somewhat awkward with her body language... ugh, why was this so hard all of a sudden?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 10:36 pm

Lia looked towards the door, and she smiled at the sight of her friend. "Hey....I'm alive, I promise." She joked. She sat up, holding her loose white gown on while running her hair behind her head. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt? I haven't heard anything since that day..." she said, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 11:42 pm

Rita's heart just skipped a beat when Lia looked over at her, she was more nervous than she thought... still, she put on a smile as well. "Hah, really? I couldn't tell..." The silvernette chuckled, but it was honestly a worry of hers ever since the day, honestly... damn, this was hard. Even as she could tell Lia was relaxed, or at least looked like it, Rita couldn't actually bring herself to feel the same way... it was weird, feeling like this, but it was like her heart sped up tenfold when entering the room.

"Ah, I'm just fine... to be honest, I've always been fine, barely broke a sweat...!" Entering the room more clearly, Rita flashed a wide grin of victory before falling back into an unsure face, looking away. "Are you rested now, though? The shock of awakening, especially during something like that..." She was trembling, quite clearly, and biting her lip hard. Rita really didn't want to ask this question, but she had to, for her own sake. "Are you alright...? I've been worried about you ever since you got admitted here... I... couldn't really tell how long it'd take you to wake up or how hurt you were..." If she could, Rita'd take a seat by the bed, hugging her own arm with the other. Too much stuff to think about... first thing for her was making sure Lia was alright. Second thing... this needed to be a briefing of sorts... Rita really didn't want to treat it as such.

"Two days now..." Muttering that, Rita's eyes almost seemed to narrow into a frown, but she really seemed more hurt than anything. It wasn't because of Lia, but she honestly wished that this didn't have to happen to her... maybe it was for the best, though. If Penecia got corrupted, Lia could at least survive it better than regular people... these powers could be something great, after all... but they also got you into a dangerous event altogether. Rita simply sighed, not able to really deal with all this.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 1:15 am

Lia shook her head slowly when she brought it up. "I'm fine. I don't think I feel any different from that day. I guess I now have a friend in my head. But she hasn't said anything to me yet. Is this how you feel with your....Personality? Personal.....Persona? It feels like a bunch of stuff and nothing have changed. It's so weird..." she said, watching Rita sit down next to her. She reached a hand out and placed it over hers. "Don't worry. I'm fine. I am probably gonna stay here maybe a day, then go home....maybe I will get to leave today if I'm lucky. I asked Dad if I could." She winked a bit before dropping her smile at what Rita said. "Two days? I've been asleep for two days?" She said, almost suddenly sitting up, holding her white gown up. "Dad said I have been sleeping for a while, but two days? My exercise..." she said, with a pursed frown.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:32 am

Rita was slightly relieved at the reassurance she was given, but still, it was hard not to worry. "Well, you've been sleeping from up until you got her until today so I guess it's normal she hasn't said anything... have you tried talking to her? Your Persona should be able to speak with you... well, if it has a mouth... and if it has vocal chords. Honestly, it should feel like nothing has changed, because a Persona is always some part of you, it won't ever feel alien. It's a bit weird, though, yeah..." She chuckled softly, putting on an easier face. It was still clear she was tense but now, Rita more so just felt conflicted. It was clear that Lia was fine... and that's what really mattered to her, but it begged the question of whether or not she'd want to actually come along or not.

"Are you sure...? If you think you're completely fine, there's not much I can do to stop you, but I want you to think more about it, okay?" Rita turned her hand around underneath Lia's, holding it and squeezing it lightly. Her face did show genuine concern this time, instead of just being a frown and conflicted.

The silvernette blinked as Lia sat up, immediately getting up herself and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Easy, don't worry. If you think you missed too many days of training, I can help you get them back, alright? Besides, I need you to teach me something as well." She placed her other hand on Lia's other shoulder afterwards, trying to calm her down. Losing training wasn't the worst of it all... that sounded weird in Rita's head, since she hated missing her training herself, but in this situation, it should probably be the least of her worries.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:21 am

"She hasn't really said anything. I just know her name is Alraune. Maybe she doesn't like me....I don't know all this works really. But it's better that I figure it out not in a white bed. I am bored of this place already," she said, running a hand through her hair, mussing it up a bit already. When Rita adjusted her hand and grabbed at Lia's shoulder, she calmed down and grabbed her hand with her free hand, placing a small kiss on it. "You're too nice to me. It'll be alright...I just want to return home and get back to work. Or, at least, get to work on this new thing in my life. I got pulled into it I guess," she said, with a half smirk. She didn't seem exactly annoyed or upset, in fact, perhaps she expected something like this was going to happen. So many were being pulled into this conflict, and it was probably natural the Green Girl would do the same. The question was, what was she going to do with this newfound power?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 6:31 am

"Maybe you should try and talk to her. Did she say anything back when you first saw her? They usually do. And trust me, I know the feeling of being stuck somewhere with nothing to do." Rita chuckled softly. If Lia did want to go home and felt as if she was just fine to do so, there really wasn't anything she could do. Best to just let her, it wasn't like going home early would kill her, right?

"I'm definitely not too nice..." The silvernette just blushed softly and nodded. "I suppose... you want to learn more about your power, right? Then, do you want me to help you learn about it? I mean... I don't know if you need it, but I'd be glad to do so regardless." While she wasn't entirely... confident that this was for the best, if Lia did want to make use of her power, it was best to just stick as a team, no? Besides, they already were close friends... they could help each other better if they knew how the other fought.

"Oh, I forgot, I have something to show you..." Rita stepped back for a moment, putting a hand forward. Normally, this'd have called for her sword but instead, a red-colored whip with a distinct transparent effect sat there, curled up into a circle. It looked just like Lia's, actually, with the only difference being its transparency. "For some reason, after the fight with Ananke, I was able to summon this... I noticed how your whip felt different when you awakened too. You can summon it right now, right? Even if it isn't there, you should just be able to call for it with a thought." Rita relaxed her arm, letting her version of the whip fade into the air. Unlike the silver-colored sword Lia should have seen in the fight, this weapon also felt a lot different. Rita knew it was borrowed, but it functioned perfectly well, and having such a long weapon with her was more than beneficial. Honestly, Lia should also be able to summon Rita's sword... well, not with the same colors she saw in the fight, but still. It WAS the same sword.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 12:15 am

"Not really. She doesn't talk apparently. Maybe she is like me. I don't exactly talk alot. Yours talks to you I guess?" She ran a finger along her chin, mulling over about all of this. Maybe it was worth learning about it. She may end up going through this again by force. She held her hand out, and soon a red whip suddenly appeared in her hand, causing her to jump a bit and drop the whip, only to have it vanish and reappear in her hand. "I uh....I suppose I have seen weirder...." she looked up to Rita. "If I need to learn how to fix this, then I guess I need your help. You're the closest friend I have that has this. Maybe you can help me. I'll listen to you alright?" She said with a light smile. It seemed that despite her tension, she was willing to go along with this. And why shouldn't she? It almost seemed as though she was meant to. Maybe Rita by association pulled her into this, but if she backed out now, maybe it would be one less person defending her family. And right now, that was her only concern.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 7:59 am

Hmmm... well, Rita had learned of Personas that just didn't speak at all. Naomi-nee's were one such case. "Well, fair... and yeah, Nero talks quite a bit. If we go into another world, you should even be able to talk to her, really. Gotta say, she's more talkative than I am some times..." She chuckled, with her Persona huffing in her mind. Even while not summoned, Nero was always there for her, she was one of the most supportive Personas Rita had heard about, really.

The silvernette chuckled again at Lia's reaction. "Kinda weird at first, right? It's useful to have it like this, though. Especially against what we face, having our weapon hidden until the last second is an advantage." Rita placed a hand over Lia's whip as she held it. "You know, like I can call your weapon, you should be able to call mine too. Do you remember it?" Lia couldn't be blamed if she didn't, the only time she had to do so was... stressful, to say the least.

"You know I'll always be here to help, no matter what it is." Rita's other hand moved towards Lia's shoulder, squeezing it again softly. She just hoped Church didn't come in and misunderstand. "Well... later, I can teach you some things in our world. We don't have to go inside those... rifts, just yet." The silvernette looked towards the window and outside, scouting for any open gateways here. From what she had heard from Julian, perhaps the Alternate World of Penecia wasn't the best place to go to... ah well.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:40 am

Lia looked to her hand as her whip vanished. "I suppose. I'll try it later though....but I am sure I'll need your help. I need all I get to figure out this mess. Maybe sometime we can practice or something. Or maybe I will go out with you. We have to find a way to keep the islands safe after all of this mess. So, whatever you have in mind, I will follow you. Just don't get me hurt okay? I don't think the fans will be happy if they find a scandal between me and a girl.....AND they got me hurt," she said with a small smirk. She laid back on her pillow, letting hair fall over her eyes in a messy fashion. "One day I am just going to have a big circus day where everything goes wrong, and it will be more normal than this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Emerald Maiden (Rita)   The Emerald Maiden (Rita) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Emerald Maiden (Rita)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next