Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)

Go down 
+11
Athena
Albrecht
Attendant Alexander
Deshi
Shunny
AkaJack
Retuo
Jerry
Drea
Penny
Grantus
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:56 pm

"This is NOT how a hero dies!" In a bright flash of Red light Jack was there his ranger suit slowly forming around him, Tech Slicer in hand. Or... was it just a phantasm of Jack? Regardless Jack's image would let out a mighty cry and activate the cogs on his blade doing his best to catch the coming spear between it's teeth. It was a Red Ranger's job to take the brunt of any attack aimed at his friends... and that was JUST what Jack was gunna do. "Hyde! The Hell is going on?! Why are you just sitting there and taking this?! I don't know what the Hell is going on with your past or what you've done... But that dosn't matter!" Jack would turn to look back at Hyde as his helmet finally appeared over his head"What matters is where you go from here! What makes a hero is not his deeds, it's not his past! What makes a true hero... is not what they did... It's what they do! And what they will do! Grow Hyde! Grow into a hero that shines so bright it destroys all the shadows of your past!" With one last shout of heroic determination, Jack would do his best to shove the spear back and shatter it's blade.

"Morphenomenall!" With that said... Jack would begin to fade... he knew that Hyde was strong... A worthy Kamen Rider, to his Power ranger.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:58 pm

And before the spear went down, something quick enough. A chain, swirling in the air and reaching to the spear, quickly wrapping itself at the opposite weapon’s length. Hyde would probably recognize who’s that from: the very same weapon Shunnosuke used to summon during battle moments. The blonde’s image was there, right by the redhead's side holding the chain firmly in his hands at the best of his abilities. It was probably the hardest thing Shunnosuke did in battle.

…and again you’re getting yourself in some mess and I have to watch out for you, isn’t that so? Won’t you ever learn? How many times do I have to tell you to think before acting recklessly? — His tone may not be the most welcoming and warm this time, and it was noticeable Shunnosuke struggled to keep his chain weapon right there, but…at the same time his face held some pain for the effort done, he also had a self-assured smile. — I don’t know what’s going on this time or how long I can handle this…but I’m glad I’m here. You can’t die, Hyde. Regardless of your past deeds, and innocent mistakes... you were the one who got myself involved in this mess. If I haven’t given up yet, you won’t give up either. I forbid you to leave me like that. And if you dare to die…it won’t be in a place without me… — Shunnosuke gritted his teeth, his hands clutching the chain harder, losing balance and stability, attempting to force the spear in his — Shunnosuke’s — direction. The teenager opened his mouth a bit, breath getting heavier and speaking gradually turning into a more difficult endeavor… — I never told you this… but you’re my best friend. You always were. The world needs you. Azores needs you.

…And I…
…I need you too. I lo--
— He, for once, faced Hyde. There was a considerable reddening in his pale face as the last words were spoken, a bashful smile upon his lips as the tender image of Shunnosuke gradually faded away in thin air. Even harder than making use of brute force, was confessing what lies deep within. Confessing before it's too late; an effort the teenager thought to be worth it, exchanging his pride for one of the most important people in his life. It was in Hyde's hands now to understand what it meant.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:10 pm

A strange vision would surround Hyde. A vision of golden and white fur. It would take a moment, but slowly that vision would come into view showing a wall of ninetails attempting to shield Hyde from the blow and push the weapon back towards its owner. The rest of the large fox’s body would rest behind Hyde encasing him in this shield of fur and perhaps even warmth if visions could give off such things. Within this shield something would hug Hyde from behind, small and familiar arms wrapping around him as the being known as Oki rested its head against his shoulder. The being’s eyes were closed as the being spoke.

“Hyde, remember that day I gave you the key to my heart? That gift wasn’t a lie. No matter, how twisted our paths have become or how far we drift apart. I will always love you and be here for you just like many others out there. Your struggles are far from meaningless. They are what give your strength. So don’t fall here,” Oki would open its eyes as the fox’s tails began to vanish revealing that other self to Hyde once more. As Oki and the fox began to fade from view. The last words he would hear was this.

“.. Hyde...please come back...”

With those words the two images disappeared, leaving Hyde to decide to fight or die on his own now. All Oki could do now was pray he chose the to live.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Two armored gauntlets grabbed the hilt of the weapon attempting to hold it in place, and would not allow it to go any further to harm his friend. "Is this what humans call an out of body experience? Interesting." A voice said as the grip on the weapon tightened. "In a bit of trouble here? Allow us to help then." Sentinel said looking up at Hyde with a soft smile. "You know it was always like you to throw yourself headlong into challenges, never willing to give up in the face of danger. That's inspiring, to see someone who pushes forward regardless of the danger before him, to protect those that he cares about. Sure you may make a few mistakes along the way, but you've learned a lot. Always take time to reflect on your mistake and learn from them." The android said before someone jumped on his back.

"I still wanna see you run and beat the other kids on the track!" Maria yelled, "You can't give up here! Beat this meanie! Show him what you can do!" She was pointing at Hyde the brightest smile on her face, "If you win I'll give you one of my super duper hugs!" The android smiled at the enthusiasm the young girl had.  

"She's right, we still have adventures to go on, so you can't let this be the end of you. Get up and show this Shadow of yours why you will not simply lie down." The android said his eyes narrowing at the shadow, the grip on the hilt seemed to become even stronger, not to mention the hands of a young girl were now holding on to the weapon as well! Sentinel and Maria looked at each other and smiled, before showing Hyde their smile.

"Press forward Hyde, do not fear this challenge, we believe in you."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:30 pm

"Tch!"With a quick movement he would try to parry the incoming attack with his blade, he couldn't let his friend fall"You can't die like this!You have to fight back, damn it!"He would yell at Hyde, he knew that his time there would be over soon, he had to say something before fading away.

"People would miss you, Hyde..."He sighed and paused for a second"I would miss you...You're my friend..."Blaez sounded different from usual, much more kind"Kick his ass, i know you can do it."He said with a grin on his face.Blaez would fade away, he had done everything he could to help Hyde, now he would have to wait for his friend to return.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:24 pm

The long whip-like necklace called Hypnosis Eye would wrap around the spear and Nagisa Sugihara's phantom who wielded the peculiar weapon would pull it to a different direction from where Hyde stood in order to protect him from it's attack. Was it going to be enough? Only time would tell but for the moment Nagisa hoped that it would hold the attacker until she could give Hyde a piece of her mind.
"Don't give me that look Hyde! How dare you abandon hope? You are not like that don't let this world corrupt your soul, can't you see that this is a lie. I don't know how the famous Hyde got in this situation but I'm not about to let you fall prey to those things. The phantom seems to pause a bit in as if she was trying to regain her composure, it was after all usual for Nagisa to speak that loudly. Her voice, usually firm and clear was now at the peak of breaking. When she spoke again it was back on it's original tune.
You are the one who will win at the sports festival, you promised me that remember? So make sure that you defeat this shadow and come back to us...to me. I shouldn't say such a cheesy line but it's true. Hyde you are important to me and through you I'm able to be honest, to be myself so please whatever happens don't leave me alone... I would be... I would devastated if something were to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Lola’s image would show up with grace and poise, and her head held high. She didn’t seem to flinch as Hyde’s Shadow thrust his spear. She stood in front of him, with her book held out to stop the spear from continuing, “I would have thought this was too human an affair to get involved in, but I can’t leave my dear guest behind. I doubt this will be a secret I can keep, but I don’t think Papa will mind.” She would push her compendium back toward the Shadow, never faltering. She was an elegant lady right now, “Hyde, you are a brilliant light of hope. I can see it. Not just hope for others, but for yourself. That is the hope that is most important, especially in moments like this. I’m very glad I have a guest like you.” She looked back at him and smiled, “Please, do not give up. I and many others are waiting for your swift return. We’re right here, rooting for you.” She turned to him and curtsied, “I put my faith in you, and will see you in the Velvet Room.” Once the formalities were done, she went to hug him, resting her head in the crook of his neck so he couldn’t see her crying, “Please come home safely. I want you to show me much more of the human world. I want… I want my friend to stay with me. Please, don’t go...” She faded out with as much confidence as she had arrived with, even if she was sobbing. She believed in him. She knew he could do it. He was her guest, after all. Full of hope and strength and ready to take on the world.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:05 am

"I thought I told you to call me if you needed help-?"

Julian wasn't sure how any of this was even possible, but he was far from questioning it now; all he was focusing on was grabbing hold of the spear from the side and shoving it back into the doppelganger, hoping to push the double off-balance.

"Remember how we said Azores needs us right now? The last thing we need is you going and dying!" God, why was this so difficult? Was it the shadow's strength, or his own...ghostly kind of presence? It felt like he could only do so little right now. In fact, it felt like that brief time he was alloted was up already, like he was slipping away from this reality. Was it that stipulation Hyde mentioned forcing him out as quickly as he'd been able to come in? With one last look back at Hyde, the teen gave a confident grin. "Heh, looks like my time's up here...but y'know I'll come if you need me again." With that he would fade away altogether, hoping he'd made some sort of difference in the outcome of things...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 12:28 am

"... Can you hear me... Senpai...?"

The voice of a long lost child called out. It was faint and very weak at first, but it made its presence known as a faint silhouette of a young albino boy made himself present. With a swift movement, the boy summoned the ninja star he had fought with so long ago, deflecting the spear for the little time he could. A sad smile crossed the boy's face as he looked back at the red haired teen he had grown so fond of.

"Do you remember that night...? I said I'd never give up until I reached the moon... I'm still not giving up, senpai... I-I'm always with you no matter what... Seeing you right now... I-It makes me happier than words can describe..." the boy said with tears in his eyes. He had been sleeping for a very long time... And he'd soon fall back asleep... But not until he reassured one of the few that had saved his life from worthlessness. He smiled weakly, a light laugh escaping him as tears streamed down his face.

"I'll never give up on you, Hyde! You saved me from a worthless life! One with nothing but pain in it! I won't let you die here! Reach for the moon, brother! Reach for the moon and never give up until you're there!" the boy shouted as he too would slowly fade away, his red eyes gleaming as he said his last words to the one he had called brother.

"I love you... Stay strong, brother."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 2:09 am

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 Lagi_e11

With every friend that Hyde had coming to defend him, the resolve of the Shadow grew weaker and weaker, and soon he would get angry. When Rita came to defend him, a tarot card fell from the sky to him, depicting the Sun Arcana. When Naomi came, he began to lose his debilitating strength, Mae arriving brought a card depicting the Magician Arcana to him, and so on. All of his friends either summoned a card revealing an Arcana, or slowly removing the pain that his Shadow brought upon him. He was losing power, and in turn, Hyde himself was reclaiming it back. Not a single person left him out, even those that he may not be on the best terms with. But after an old friend vanished, the Shadow shouted. "No.....You will not live! I won't let your life become what we don't need!" It looked that Hyde's luck was running out, as the spear dropped once more. However, it wasn't the last help he would get.

A single hand reached up with an open palm to stop the very tip of the spear, that did not seem to go through their hand at all. At the point of impact, they coughed, but they did not falter in the slightest. They wore unorthodox clothing, and had short white hair.

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 Tumblr_mvad70pXVe1qmtlmeo1_500

Indeed, even Gonea themselves was here for him, like they always were...

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 Bc62b910

"Can you hear their voices? It isn't just me who prays for your success. It may be rough at times, but them coming here has proved something, they all care for you. What you have reaches beyond the gift of life and the bowels of death. So please. Just stand up for me alright? I have always been with you since your Journey began; I chose you to take on this power. I do not want to see you fall, not yet. You have not lost everything, so you are not allowed to quit. So, get up. Get up and show me what it means to have the power you have."

Gonea smiled widely, and released some kind of force from their hand where the spear connected that sent the Shadow back several meters, before looking to him. They soon vanished in a bright light, before the Shadow got back up and picked up their weapon, it looked no longer like a legitimate weapon, in fact it now seemed to be a soulbound weapon, now connected to him. So that weapon could no longer harm him. It was now up to Hyde to stand up. The Arcana floated around him, each of them representing a bond he had made, along with images of those he had made friends with. They all came, for this man. It may not have seemed that way, but he was more important than he thought; perhaps not to the world, but to them, he was their world...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 6:15 am

That shadow did something strange to Hyde his energy felt like it was being sapped from him. He honestly thought that it was going to be over, that everything was going over. “I…” Was this is? Was this how it was going to end? Was everything going to be taken away from hyde without any sort of struggle whatsoever. “ Damit….. come-on now! Com-

While hyde motivated his body to move, he started to hear a few voices. The first voice that he heard was Rita’s. He was a bit surprised to hear her voice .. Wait, what the hell, is the ghost of rita in his soul right now?” Rita….” Hyde was shocked for a moment, but he didn’t know what yare yare meant, it might have been Rita’s catch phrase. Why didn’t hyde have a cool catch phrase? “believe it!” no, thats too cheesy. Though, made him smile that Rita motivated him to move forward.

The next voice that he heard was Naomi’s , he just spoke to her a few days ago and told he that he was going to do this. Her voice was in his awakening as he saw the apparition of her feelings. She chooses to believe in him, that was what Naomi said. “Naomi…….” Damn it, he was making a fool out of himself by being on the floor like this. Was it still not enough to hear her words? He gave a silly grin to her annoyed stare, but he was doing his very best to stand. They were strong, the words meant something to him, Naomi’s and Rita’s words were building up his soul, but he needed more. He didn’t know what or why, but it was like a fuel tank or something. He felt a bit of strength coming back…..

It was then that Hyde felt his hand being touched, along with seeing the image of Mae.. She was also stopping the spear from getting close long with the other two. She was right, Hyde would never give up. Is that what he was doing?” Mae…” Even more surprisingly, an image of Kei appeared. But why? Kei wasn’t awakened was he? Even so, Kei motivated him too. “Kei…..” it was all coming back, slowly but surely.

Holy crap, sharaku was here. That was a bit surprising to see his apparition; he seemed even at disbelief that he was thrown in the middle of Hyde’s fight like that, but he went with it nevertheless. Hyde appreciated his friend being here, Sharaku didn’t want to see Hyde be the end of himself .He was right, Hyde had to make up his mind and get up. “Sharaku….”

This is NOT how a hero dies!" The beginning quote of encouraging words from his friend Jack. Jack lead a spate team, Hyde thought his leadership was much to be desired in comparison to jack because Hyde didn’t think he could keep the team together. However, here jack was, supporting him. It would be pretty embarrassing if he couldn’t get up now. “Jack….”

Then it was shun, his best friend. A person that he cared for. Hyde saw Shun trying very hard to fend of the spear, even though shun wasn’t physically strong. But what was he doing here? Wasn’t he in his own awakening right now? “Shun…” Dammit, did he finish already? If that’s the case, Hyde can’t be the only from his team that didn’t . Though Shun was going to say something at the end, but image disappeared before it uttered anything else.

Right after Shun, it was a vision of a fox. He felt warm, as if the fox was protecting him in some kind of way. He didn’t know whatw as going on, but his heart started to beat even faster than before. He knew what this meant, he knew who made him feel this way almost effortlessly. “oki……” Dammit, he had to look like a loser in front of his girlfriend too?! They kind of broke up but, she was here, that meant something right? She said she would always love him. Maybe Hyde was typical, but he had to look a little cool now that oki was watching. Even a little….

“I won’t lose…….” Hyde’s body twitched, all of these positive influences were boosting him up even more. That wasn’t the end of it; an image of Alphonse appeared as well. He was the makeshift leader; he spoke of having an outer body experience. However, it didn’t frighten alphonse, because he started to motivate Hyde as well. Even Maria was there, cheering him on and promising to be at his track meet. “You guys remember?” hyde thought they would of forgot because classes were canceled because of what happen on Zela, but they didn’t. “Alphonse….Maria chan…”

The next one was blaez, Hyde’s buddy, his companion. Blaez can be a bit hard to understand sometimes, but he was a cool guy.”Blaez…” He was right, they were friends, and hyde wasn’t going to lose here. Blaez even smiled, it was a genuine look on his face that cheered Hyde up and made him want to stand up even more. Hyde really didn’t want to let his friends down.

Speaking of friends, Even more appeared as Nagisa herself came to Hyde’s aid. She was right, it was a lie, he couldn’t let all of this corrupt his soul so easily. How could hyde see it happen to the others but allow himself to lose to it after helping everyone else out of it. For nagisa to say that Hyde was important to her, it meant a lot to him. “Nagisa Sempai…..”

Then, Hyde’s attendant Lola appeared. She said that this was human affairs and that she couldn’t interfere too much, but she was going to keep it a secret. She hugged Hyde, she was even crying. He didn’t want to see her cry, Lola was hyde’s attendant after all. “Don’t cry lola….. “Not cool, Making Lola cry and worry like that wasn’t cool at all. Hyde couldn’t allow himself to lose after that, not when everyone was counting on him.

Julian appeared next, saying that Hyde was supposed to call him if he needed help. Hyde nodded and smiled when Julian said that azores needed them right that.. “Julian. “ Julian was a new friend of Hyde’s , but to show up here, he was definitely a good one. People were counting on them right now, Azores was their home.

Even the lost appeared once more to help guide hyde, Nilo appeared once more. Hyde started to cry immediately knowing that he went to his funeral. It was messed up; he had to pull Nilo from heaven just form him to bail Hyde out from his own stupid mistake. “I’m sorry nilo, i…..” There was so much hyde wanted to say to him…..but he knew the time was short. He absorbed Nilo’s words into his heart and started to get up even more.

It was then time for the final push as Goena appeared and pushed Hyde’s shadow away . Once her heard Gina’s words, as well as absorbing the feelings of the others into his heart, the social links that bounded them together, Hyde stood. Everyone’s feelings……..” Hyde clenched his hand into a fist as he looked at his shadow, the tarot cards surrounding him.” I won’t lose to you!”
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 10:26 pm

The Shadow looked at him with malice. "Fool....those precious friends you have mean nothing. And I will prove it to you....come....Codas Kyrin." A tarot card appeared, and after crushing it in a hand, a version of Codas Kyrin appeared right behind him, with an enraged posture. The Shadow whipped his spear over to the other side, and soon the fog spread, revealing a simple field of dirt for them to fight in, with the fog making a sort of boundary for them to fight in. The Shadow was around ten meters from Hyde himself, and the field itself was around thirty meters total with both of them equidistant from the edges. This is what Hyde was preparing for, and what his friends came to see him do. Would it be enough? His powers were all returning, and the tainted energy of the Shadow was being suppressed, so Hyde was finally on even grounds with him now. It was time to prove what it meant, and not put all of his friends' words to waste...

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 Shadow15

Dynamic PvS Combat Has Begun -The Shadow of Hyde Is Attacking, Press X to Not Die...

Reminder:

Shadow of Hyde Mizumi:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 2:04 am

After the tarot cards that surrounded dispersed as hyde regained his strength, one tarot card stayed and broke apart, summoning hyde’s initial persona. “Hyde Mizumi…..

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 RofA26

Codas could say as the persona and Hyde exchanged confident glances before focusing on the fight ahead. “Let’s go partner…. ” Codas would first begin to scan the shadow version of Hyde Mizumi in order to test the waters and see what they were actually up against. In the meantime, three of codas’s stingers would aim at the shadow self from three different angles, the left right, and middle, and fire off a magarula by using all three stingers as a medium. Two would be slightly tilted in hyde’s direction in order for him to use the air current to blow him back five meters from the shadow, making the appropriate distance about 15 meters at best from their current position away from each other.

Codas was basically using his stingers as some sort of air hose, as well as treating it as an attack and blowing up the dust in the shadow selves direction in order to either obscure the eyesight of the shadow self, or provide some cover so Hyde can utilize the element of surprise.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 2:07 am

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 Shadow15

Dodging the wind attacks, the Shadow would fly behind him, the extensions on its back moving around the Shadow's body from about 5 meters apart on both sides, summoning wind in the middle of them and around Hyde, hurling him straight on a collision course with him. Were he to shift left of right, he would adjust his directions accordingly. Once the attack was completed, he would pass him whether it hit or missed and land the same distance from before away from him. "Heh. Have you gotten soft Hyde? I didn't think we became so weak. What was it about those bonds you seemed to have? Was it all talk? Do they not care about you at all?"

Shadow of Hyde Mizumi:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 4:24 am

Dodging the wind attack, Hyde would then switch personas and summon the arcana that reigned over the jester arcana. Since the shadow was returning to the same distance from before, Hyde would instead push forward 5 ore meters to lower the distance to 10 meters from the shadow this time around. “You want to see bonds?! Remember this one?! “Daraku Dhumavati appeared from behind Hyde and moved with him firing off the three small fire balls that the jester manipulated. Each would travel at a different angle, one to the left, the right, and straight ahead. Upon landing, the flame balls would detonate like grenades to create a circle of fire of some sort to enclose Hyde’s shadow in the form of a fire aoe spread.

Stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Miss Rate
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)   Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyde's Doomed World (Wild Card Awakening)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next