Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Usagi

Usagi

This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] Empty
PostSubject: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 11:06 pm

San Malarus Arcade was a place where mostly children go to have fun, but of course it's the perfect place for Theda to let out some of her energy. It was ironic because she never ran out of energy, she was always happy and running around like nothing bothered her. But nothing bothered her much, since her original self had always worried about things. When her original was cut off, most of those feelings went away and left her happiness and upbeat personality. Of course everything grew boring after ten minutes, but after walking by the claw machine, she spotted a bear inside of it. A small, monochromatic bear sitting on top of all the other stuffed toys. She'd waste a few dollars trying to get it out, which was hard even though it wasn't stuck. After awhile, she'd hug Bun-Bun, trying to think of a solution. One did come to her, but it wasn't exactly legal. "Ehhh... Who cares right?" Taking Bun-bun, she would slam the stuffed rabbit aginst the machine. Even though it was a stuffed toy, the impact did leave a big dent in it. She'd continue to swing her friend and hit it, attempting to get the bear for one of her tea parties.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 7:50 pm

Fighting games are fun, but sometimes they are just frustrating, he got stuck in a boss fight, and after many failed attempts he decided to just take a break, he was just getting stressed with it, and the more stressed he was, the harder it would be to beat it, he would walk around trying to calm down before trying the game again.

As he walked around the arcade he would hear a loud thud, he would have simply ignored the sound if it didn't repeated again and again"...The hell..."He would follow the sound trying to find the source. He eventually found who was causing all that noise, it was a girl hitting the claw machine with a stuffed rabbit...Was she trying to break the machine?Regardless of her intentions, Blaez would stand there watching the girl attempts amused with her determination.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 8:07 pm

Wack, wack wack. No matter how much they swung at the metal, the machine wouldn't break open and hand her the beautiful toy that seemed so far away. She'd stop a bit, her golden eyes showing a bit more as she examined the damage she had done. Quickly, she would take bun-bun by the ears, smashing her through the glass. She'd reach inside and grab the toy she had been trying to get; and he was perfect in every way. Tea parties were going to be a lot more interesting though, since Bun-Bun now had a friend. Turning to walk off, she'd stop when noticing the boy staring at her. Smiling a bit, she would wave towards him as if nothing had just happened. "Haiya! You need something?" In her mind, she hadn't done anything wrong a few seconds before. Though the fact that she had just dented the machine and smashed the glass with a small stuffed bunny rabbit might make him a bit more curious.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:06 pm

"...Just...how?"Blaez looked surprised to say the least, it's not everyday that you see a girl of her size breaking through glass... with a stuffed animal, what was up with her anyways?Who in their right mind would go through the trouble of breaking glass just to grab a stuffed bear?She wasn't normal, that's for sure.

"Are you kidding me?"He said to the girl, she was acting like nothing happened, at all"You just broke the machine...Are you so shameless that you are going to pretend like nothing happened?"Blaez was rather calm, he was just perplex with the girl, she couldn't be that shameless... or maybe she is just too dense to understand the consequences of her actions.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 8:47 pm

What could this guy even be talking about? She just took what they wanted, which shouldn't have been a problem. "I don't know what you're talking about mister, but I just saved this poor animal from being trapped inside that awful place. Plus him and Bun-Bun will be great friends." She'd just smile at the boy, surprised that no one else had came over to investigate the noise. Sure on some level she knew this was wrong, but why did they have to rig the machine to keep her away from everything fun?! "SO! What's your name?" Yep, pretend like that hadn't happened at all.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 12:28 am

"...You could get in trouble for tha--....You probably don't care, do you?"Yep, she was just really, really dense, she was even smiling like she didn't knew what she did wasn't wrong... Just as dense as Jack, he didn't thought that was possible, the world is indeed full of surprises"You can't have everything you want, you know?"He would rub his forehead and sigh, things just keep finding more weird people recently...

"My name...?"At least she saved her aggressivety for the claw machines"It's Blaez, and yours is...?"Why was he going along with it?Usually he would just ignore people like her, Mae's social disihinibition was rubbing off on him, that was not necessarily a bad thing though.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 am

She would smile at the boy, he was kinda funny. "Why not? No one's going to stop me, cause no one can catch me." Her golden eyes would glow a bit as she winked towards the guy. Thinking for a second, she realized that she could have reached into the machine and grabbed the toy using that funky technique that she had. But where was the fun in that? "I'm Theda Malice! And Blaez is a super cuuuutee name! How do you spell it? Like B-l-a-z-e?" She'd smile a bit, though hearing someone approaching, she would react quickly, running towards a wall that lead outside, using her human skill as she moved right through it with out a problem. She'd look around to make sure no one saw her, which no one did. Though maybe sitting outside the place wasn't the best idea? Who cared, she had the bear and that was all that mattered. "Opps, I was just talking to..."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:56 am

"No it's B-L-A-E-Z... ugh...why do i even bother..."He said, he was slightly annoyed at himself for... That girl acted like a kid despite looking like a teenager, also, her eyes were golden... That girl wasn't normal, at all.

Someone was getting close, he could hear it. Theda would run in the front wall direction's and she just phased through it"...Give me a break..."He said to himself and sighed, he had to investigate this, the girl probably was hiding somewhere faraway at this point but it was worth the shot regardless.

He was able to sneak out of the arcade without much trouble, the place was almost empty that day. The first thing he saw once he was outside was the girl sitting down with her two stuffed animals"There you are."He would fold his arms.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 2:34 pm

Petting her new toy, she would sit on a bench near the store. Bun-bun had dissapeared, but she knew she could summon her whenever she wanted. Looking up at Blaez, who had already followed her, she would smile a bit, patting the spot next to her. "Sorry about running out like that, I just didn't want to have to give him up so soon." She'd snug the stuffed bear, smiling wider. "Tea parties are going to be so much fun with him, how could I give him up?" If Blaez sat down, she would scoot over to give him some room, looking at him as she spoke. "... Oh yeah! You were probably wondering what that was huh?" Duh, she had totally forgot she used Mukei Usagi in front of him. He didn't seem too freaked out, so maybe he could do cool things like that too?
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:55 pm

At that point Blaez was just going with the flow, he'd sit down next to Theda"If i had to guess, you're involved with the alternate worlds..."Everyone and their mothers is involved with the other worlds at that point"You probably have a persona too."He would be more careful if that girl wasn't so dense.

"You can't just phase through walls in broad daylight, you will scare people."He sighed slightly annoyed, how could someone be so clueless like that?He could at least try to teach her to not go out using her powers as she pleased, Miss Divine already caused enough panic with her broadcast.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:43 pm

"Alternate worlds...?" She would tilt her head to the left while listening to Blaez, what could he be talking about? Hmm... "OH!" She'd jump a bit in place, expressing her excitement a bit more than necessary. "You mean THOSE places? We'll of course I'm connected to those places." Smiling a bit as his next question, they would giggle like a child before answering. "Persona? I don't need one of those, becaaauuuseeee..." Looking him directly in the eyes, she would smile brightly, her golden eyes shining enough for him to see them. "I'm a shadow, the true self." Placing her hands over her chest, she would pout. "And I can phase through walls if I want."
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:21 pm

"Shadow... ?"Was she like Snow?Snow was bound to Hyacintha though... Theda in the other hand was alone, so she was probably independent from anyone"I see..."She looked like a normal human... except for the golden eyes"Are the names Philemon and Nyarlathotep familiar?"She probably never heard about them, but it was worth the shot.

"Most shadows are just a pile of goo... but you look like a normal human... why?"Blaez was curious about shadows like Theda, she was different from a regular shadow, she wasn't hostile and she could leave the alternate worlds.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:28 pm

"Nyarlathotep, The Crawling Chaos is my father, the one who allowed me to be born into this world. He's the reason I can be myself. Philemon, God of the Ego, is the opposing god." She'd laugh a bit, smiling even though the next part of the conversation wasn't as funny. "Everyone has a shadow, a part of their life that they wish to hide. Some people's shadows turn into a version of themself that they don't want to admit. When we get denyed from our originals, we usually get upset and try to kill them. We then take over and become the original, the true self." Smiling, she'd look up at the sky. "Theda; she was a real bitch, and she was hiding me. I was the niceness stuck inside her that was screaming to come out, and when I did I killed her. It's better this way." It was, the world was better off with Shadow Theda than original Theda. "I don't have this strange need to kill you, so I'm assuming you don't follow that butterfly freak, so who do you follow?" Placing her hand her face, she'd squish it while trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:56 pm

"Kill...?"Nobody deserves to die just because they are a bitch... but it's in shadow Theda's nature to attack when denied, Blaez also never met the original one, so why should he care...?Shadow Theda didn't looked like a bad person though... He would need time to think before forming an opinion on shadows. Blaez would just nod once Theda was done explaining her origins, at least he learned something new.

"No one."He followed Israfel but he had nothing to do with the Nyarlothotep and Philemon conflict so it was irrelevant to mention him"It's weird to explain, all i-... Honestly i know nothing about."He was going to tell her about the pills, but it wouldn't be safe to share it with her.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:07 am

"You don't follow anyone? Lucky!" She'd smile a bit, pressing her hands against her cheeks. "I have to follow the crawling chaos because he's my father. I can't tell him no even if I wanted to. It sucks, but I get this amazing power, so it's worth it, ya' know?" Throwing her stuffed bear up in the air, she would toss it up and down to amuse herself. "Well if you don't follow anyone, that means we can be friends without me having to kill you." She'd smile as if the words hadn't even left her mouth at all. "I only have to take out big egos and make Nyar-chan proud of me. Though I haven't actually been able to track them down by myself. And sure I have a team, but they're more worried about their own stuffs, so I'm suck trying to do it myself." Looking a bit upset for a second, she looked down at her feet before shooting her eyes up at Blaez. "Unless, you... You could help me!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]   This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez] Empty

Back to top Go down

This is soooooo lammeee! [Blaez]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next