Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaritia

Avaritia

Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  Empty
PostSubject: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:14 am

Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  QQ1ao93

"That's wrong!"

The court shook at the prosecutor's words as they tore through the air, her record held tightly in her hand as it pointed towards the defense. The case was simple, nothing but a petty crime committed by someone who didn't know best. The evidence was obvious, but well-hidden, a more skilled defense could potentially hide it without trouble, but not when facing such an offense.

"You see, your honor, normally, the defense would be right in saying that the lack of sign of a break in would prove the innocence of our defendant and pin the blame on our witness, miss Joanna... if we didn't account for the fact that our defendant was once an employee at said store." The calm yet piercing voice was clear in her rip through the evidence, casually calculating every single possibility and fact of the case, it was easy to figure out what the truth was in such simplicity. Was this what lawyers today were supposed to be like? She had faced stronger opposition in the Edo Period!

"May I bring your attention to our defendant's position, as he was once a security guard set to work the night shift. That meant he knew of the camera blind spots, naturally and, of course, all entrances to the establishment. Though, I think what seals this thief's fate was the evidence he left back at the crime scene." In a second, a gloved hand brought forth a few small pile of bread crumbs, sealed tightly in a zip-lock bag. Of course, if the defense had run their own investigation, they would have found this before them, but it was still their key evidence. "As we have heard in our testimony previously, our defendant was known for enjoying a snack once in a while on his post, such that he always brought a few sandwiches with him to work, isn't that right? If my point is correct, then I am to assume that he still carries his own snack with him so he doesn't have to stop and buy food. A quick DNA analysis of these crumbs showed me that they are indeed related to our defendant, as traces of saliva were found on them. If that is correct, then that means our thief is either very stupid, to let his own snacks drip during his heist, or very smart, being able to frame our defendant with such a careful piece of evidence. Of course, the latter is impossible, since, as previously stated, you took all that was yours when you left this job, Mr. Angus." With that, Rin rested her hand with a small smirk on her face. It was incredibly lucky of her to even find such evidence, but it was due to care on the defendant's fault that she did in the first place, she had no regrets there. This case was wrapped and closed.

Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  Izm6jcu

"At least that's done. Too easy of a case, I have to say... odd, too, but I've seen weirder." With her monologue, Rin entered her home, the Velvet Room, tired as she was from another day of this. It as honestly a bit difficult to be called into duty after some time inactive, but perhaps that was for the best, the self-proclaimed Yama didn't want to lose her touch when it came to the law.

She moved to her room quickly but stopped for a moment, taking in the sight of the submerged scenery. Truly, the greenette hadn't taken too much of a look at it before, even with her previous time here. "Perhaps it's wise for me to come out once in a while..." Rin closed her eyes and whispered that to no-one, only really looking out a side of the ship. Her brothers and sisters already knew her as more reserved resident of the Blue Room, but that didn't really affect her that much. As the One who Governs Justice, her duty was to the outside world anyway, and both her Master and her Creator knew that, much more her siblings.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 3:18 pm

The Wandering Ghost. That is what the outside world called the pale skinned man dressed in old Japanese attire that appeared from time to time to those seeking help with the spirits or to help with illnesses that did not seem to have any cure. He was known as a spirit of luck, but also of disaster depending on how the stars lined up and at what time he appeared and where. To the world of humans, he was a mystery that many were scared to figure out and watched instead from a distance unless they needed something. To his own world he was quite the same.

Being one of the oldest if not the oldest resident of the Velvet world, the pointy eared attendant was a mystery to many of his siblings. Even the ones that tried to know him could not make heads or tails of his personality…and unfortunately for those who sought the truth, this attendant made no effort to aid them in solving the mystery that was him. He simply watched the stubborn try to figure him out with hidden amusement in his eyes. The game was always fun, but today, he had no one to play the game with.

Today he was once more alone, the quiet sways and whispers of the sunken area called home his only company in this silence; however, the attendant did not mind as he rested on the floor a spread of cards before him as his compendium rested easily by the elbow bent upon the wooden floor of the ship. As he lay there resting the cards before him began to whisper and shimmer before one card flipped itself over revealing itself to be the Temperance card. However, just as soon as the card had shown itself, it flipped back over and tucked itself back into the pile of cards as the spread rearranged itself on its own accord before stacking up nicely to rest near the closed book.

Oho…I am to get a visitor of the Temperance Arcana today? Akumu wondered as he closed his eyes for a moment to chill. When the door opened later and the clicks of shoes filled the room. Akumu’s eyes would open into little slits as he watched the woman, one of his siblings actually enter and walk about. She didn’t say nothing to him, so perhaps did not notice him as she went about her task. Not one to disturb another in the midst of anything, Akumu would remain in his spot on the floor as his eyes reclosed.

He would remain in this lightly dozing postion until he heard the other speak and so opened his eyes and address the reserved girl.

“Getting out is always nice to do," he would begin before continuing as his eyes closed again. "I had expected a guest, but what a surprise to find it was you all along. Welcome back home, Rin,” the attendant said in his usual calm and polite terms.

Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  Mr-medicine-seller
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 4:23 am

Rin stopped for a moment, opening her eyes slowly and turning around. She couldn't say much about the call, but she did recognize her brother. The greenette had wondered much about him, actually, ever since first knowing of him. They had met before, obviously... but she never truly bothered with anyone.

"Thank you, Akumu, it is a pleasure to see you." The prosecutor turned around again after the greeting, glancing again outside the Blue Room. It was almost funny to her, actually. In her life, she hadn't taken much time to explore the different scenarios here, and this recent one was actually... very pleasing. Rin wondered how long she had lived so far. After the first hundreds, you'd start losing count. She knew it was at least 2016, but that was going off silly measurements related to religion, she had no way to know how long it was before all that.

"It seems to me like it's been somewhat barren lately. Are you the only one here?" Even from her room, Rin could usually hear some form of hustle going on, much more so since she was usually quiet in there, and the room itself wasn't too spacious. Made it easy for sounds to get through, honestly, and when Justine got into too much fun with a guest... well, that was annoying, but definitely audible. For the past days, though, it seemed to be quiet. She wasn't complaining, but it was strange. What had happened? Maybe nothing, maybe something, but it was curious nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 4:26 pm

His voice stopped the other attendant and caused her to turn to face him. She was quiet, but Akumu did not need words to understand his siblings. He knew when they were confused and could tell when he was recognized or not. This particular sister…she was always to herself, so to be graced with her presence was always lovely after so many days of her simply playing invisible.

He didn’t expect joyful greetings or the like that he would get from some siblings. No. This simply was not this one's style. This one was far more calm and reserve and so in turn the male attendant remained calm and unmoving from his relaxed position. He would not disturb the silence between them until the other wished for said silence to be dispelled.

It took a moment , but eventually the female would speak. Her words simple ones as always.

“Mmm. The pleasure is all mine,” the old attendant responded back gently to his sibling before falling silent again to listen to the world around them. When the other brought up the lack of others in the room, the old attendant’s eyes would crack open, blue pools shinning from a shore of red.

“I have run into very few of our siblings as of late, but for the most part it has always just been myself, the fish, and on rare occasions one other. The world outside and the amount of users in it must be keeping most very busy,” Akumu easily reported to the other.

“What about on your end? Everything going well I assume?”
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 3:04 am

The attendant floated idly, looking outside still, not really having much else to do but that. Her job was done for today, she didn't have any more cases for a while, until someone called her with new things, so yeah, this was all she could do.

"Some times, I can't tell whether the room is empty or not anymore. I've found that, if someone else is here, they're usually quiet... I wonder why." Rin closed her eyes, letting herself lean onto the window to rest more easily. She wasn't tired, really, but the view outside was quite pretty, so being here right now and relaxing was good for her.

"Same as always. I can't say I have too much going on." The greenette shrugged, nothing else to say to that comment. Really, with Akumu here, it almost seemed to be more peaceful. After all, the two of them seemed to be the oldest attendants on record, in that even Rin couldn't recall who was born first, her or her brother. Perhaps they were closer, in a way, like that.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 am

Akumu would remain on the floor, his positioning shifting only slightly so he could see his sibling better. The attendant was quite relaxed as he had nothing on his schedule that was pressing just quite yet. Sure he had some information digging to do, but…that would come later. For now, he wanted to speak with his sibling. A treat he rarely got to participate in.

“The spirits are the only ones that greet me, so I cannot say you are wrong when you say our siblings hide quite well if they are indeed here. I am not sure if it is the events outside of this room that has caused their silence or perhaps something internal. As far as I can tell the Velvet Room is stable enough,” Akumu told the other calmly as he remained relaxed on the floor as a few of the fish within the area drifted downward to hide behind the loose cloth of his clothing or nibble at his ear or hair. The attendant did not mind, the sensations as common as breathing as he remained quiet in his spot.

“Same as always. I see,” Akumu said nodding lightly at the other. His comfort level with this one was probably the highest out of all his siblings. Whether this was age or some other connection not yet revealed was unseen, but the old attendant could not deny the comfort her presence brought. Perhaps it was her maturity or leveled headiness that did it. It was hard to say and for the most part Akumu didn't question the calmness. He just accepted it as it was.

The attendant would stay quiet for a moment as he let the ocean sing its song before turning his attention to his sibling.

“What do you plan to do now that your path is clear of work?” he asked curious to learn more about his sibling, but just not quite sure how to ask the right questions to get there.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 9:22 am

Rin noted her sibling's disposition in this. It seemed that he had no care in the world to her. If only she could say the same... a job involving the law was stressful, to say the least, so having a slight moment to rest was a rarity in and of itself. Honestly, the Attendant appreciated Akumu's company. Much better only him than a number of other siblings running around, making noise.

"For now, it seems normal. It's eerie when it's so quiet... a few hundred years ago, all I could hear was screaming and things breaking. That's when new Attendants were being created, right? Aha, that brings me back..." The yama crossed her arms, letting a very light smile loose. Those were stressful times, but even then, she remembered them fondly. Rin had gotten so distant from the Velvet Room ever since humans started building courts. Her duties called for her to assist in maintaining the law as pure as possible, so her time in the blue room, by consequence, was fairly limited. Honestly, even her worries drifted to events currently going on in the real world, and not here.

"Seems strange to be so calm after such an awkward case..." Rin dug through her shirt's pockets, fetching a small dark blue notebook and flipping through its pages calmly. If Akumu were to take a peak, he'd find all pages she passed over completely filled to the brim with neat, careful handwriting, each page containing as much information as it could possibly be stored in it. Occasionally, there would be one or two with very detailed pencil drawings of various objects, appearing to be almost life-like. A skill honed through many years on the job, no doubt, though Rin couldn't draw as she pleased, as her skill was based on sight and not imagination. She wasn't an artist by any means, this skill was simply useful for her job.

"I'm torn. I can't decide whether to go out into town for a walk or simply stay in my room and take a nap." She pondered both possibilities while carefully yet quickly flipping through her notebook, pacing around the room while she did so.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Despite how laid back Akumu seemed, it would be quite erroneous to make assumptions about his attitude. The laid back way was a cover to hide the many thoughts that ran through the old attendants’ head. He wondered, as he remained relaxed for a while longe in his position, could his sister sense the truth of the act? It was hard to say and something Akumu did not challenge her with at the moment as he eventually shifted and got to his feet, the items about him easily floating or poofing to their rightful places leaving only the old notebook of drawings to remain. This old book Akumu easily took in his arm before relaxing with it resting against his chest.

As he stood his attention would go to his sister as she spoke.

“Yes 'seems', but I wonder if this silence is not the calm before something even we cannot prepare for,” the old attendant said as he looked to the side and thought. There was so much going on outside of this room. Things that were changing the worlds inside and out…so would it be a matter of time before even this place was threatened? And what of things from the past rearing their heads to stir the pot?

The thoughts lingered a while longer before the attendant’s expression softened as he nodded at the other’s words.

“It has been quite a while since I have reflected on such an event,” he said in gentle tones. “Has it really only been a few hundred years since most were created and training began? It’s been so long sometimes think it was even longer than that. Perhaps I miss the sound at times and that is why the passage seems so long,” the old attendant said as his eyes narrowed with the small smile he gave the other.

She and he were there back then taking care of the new. Stressful and yet joyful that job was. It was hard to find another memory as fond as that. While it was true a few new recruits came through the room these days, most were out the door before he could truly know more than their name. A sad state of affairs, but one that was dealt with daily with grace and a strength. At least he was granted some time with a few when Fate allowed it and that was enough for him.

"An awkard case? How so?” Akumu asked as he easily approached his sister as she pulled out a notebook and began flipping through it. Curious as ever the old attendant glanced at the pages taking note of the carefully written words and even some sketches. The attendant frowned lightly a bit perplexed.

“I can understand how words may play into things, but what about the pictures? How do those help more than words?” he asked curious about his sister art as he looked at the book for a while longer before his blue eyes focused on her for answers. She didn’t have to answer, but the door was open if she wanted to.

When it came to the issue of what to do, the old attendant hummed lightly before speaking.

“I suppose that depends on how tired you are. If you are worn down, I suggest the nap; however…if you aren’t then, perhaps you and I can take a walk together, no?”

A small offer that whether or not declined, Akumu would end up doing on his own anyway. He heard whispers of things occurring out there and in turn wanted to find out what the sources were of said whispers....that and he needed to see what he was doing too to stay ahead of him in the dangerous game they played.

Alone was fine, but Akumu had to admit, he was willing to put investigations on a slight hold to spend a bit of time with a sibling he had not seen for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyTue Jul 21, 2015 6:48 am

"Hmmm... I don't think it's within our duties to prepare for it. I've noticed you've welcomed a few guests to the Room as well. Alas, it isn't my duty to interfere if it's something unrelated to us." Despite Rin being created to directly aid humanity, her job limited itself to making sure the law was kept strict and kept at all times, it wasn't to lend her power to Users in their journey. Maybe that would change with time, but for now, her services as an Attendant were limited to the Velvet Room. As the One Governing Justice, that seemed only fair to her.

"Hah, I've lost track of how long it has been. For as long as humans have been around, we have been here, who can say truly just how old any of us is? I can't even remember the last time a new sibling was born to us." The yama chuckled to herself. It was enjoyable to see, if nothing else, even if peace and quiet was all she desired for. Her siblings were... interesting to her, at least. After such a long life, seeing just how much everyone changes, including herself... when she was created, there was no way she'd imagine herself spending time with someone else like this.

Rin remembered seeing plenty of Users pass through the Velvet Room in the past, but sadly, never got the chance to take any under her wing. That was for the best, taking care of a newbie diligently throughout their journey was a tiring job, she'd rather focus on her work aiding humanity as a whole.

"Mostly how it has seemed to work. It was awkward simply because many unexpected things happened during it... It's a strange feeling, when even something new happens to an old being such as I. Perhaps that's the changing of the times itself." The green-haired Attendant moved to a door in the back of the ship, her notebook still in hand. "Know the term 'a picture is worth a thousand words'? Drawing pieces of evidence helps me remember them at any point in the case- It's habit by now, I can sketch something almost exactly as it appears in the real world because I've been doing it for ages. Unfortunately, I couldn't draw something original if I tried, not even a stick figure." It was a very particular case but one nonetheless. Rin, though, had exceptional memory, so she could draw a face from her past if necessary. Something original, though? Not a chance.

The yama paced around, looking up at the door to her own room before moving toward the exit of the Velvet Room in general. "If you'd like, I wouldn't refuse. I'm free and I'm not exactly tired, so a walk could be fairly enjoyable." With a smile, Rin looked at Akumu before moving back to her room. "Allow me to get changed first, however. My work attire is unsuitable for a stroll." With that said, Rin moved into her room for a little bit after Akumu had answered everything, should he do so, so she would still hear anything he said before that point. She'd stay for a small while, though, as ruffling could be heard from inside.
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 2:38 pm

“Perhaps you are right. We can only go as far as our abilities will let us,” Akumu said to his sister. He understood where she came from and also understood that he would not be able to do much in the ways of swaying Fate. No. That was left in the hands of the guests that came to him. All he could do was aid humanity with hints and whatever information he could gather from the spirits he kept in check. To the last set of words, the old attendant nodded lightly.

“Yes. A few have come and gone, their destiny set despite any words I may have shared with them,” the attendant said as he looked away from his sister thinking of the guest he lost. Unlike his sister, he was heavily tied to his guest in a different fashion. He didn’t have the ability to block himself so easily from emotion or focus on one set thing. It was the way he was designed, but also the way the world had shifted him over the course of time. He was in no state like their fallen sibling, but still it was hard at times to simply sit by and watch Fate play Her hand. Such was the cruel nature of his positioning as attendant.

However, the gloomy air would end when the subject shifted. He would let out a soft chuckle to the words heard.

“I suppose no one can guess anymore and I gave up keeping up with numbers a long time ago. So the mystery is for the universe to keep,” Akumu said in light tones before looking up at the ceiling as an index finger went to his lips in thought. “Hmmm…the last I saw was a few months ago, but like many of our siblings the new wander off somewhere where even someone as old as us can no longer sense them.”

He gave his report on the peculiar case wondering just where it was they disappeared too. He could not imagine them simply vanishing into thin air, but then where else would they hide themselves? Hmph. What a strange case, but one the attendant pondered for only a few moments before letting it go and focusing on his sister’s response to his question.

“Perhaps it is time or maybe it is the world’s state. It depends on what was so unexpected and how out of place it was in your current field,” Akumu would say leaving the words open ended so the other could elaborate if she wanted. He would stay where he was as he saw her move towards the door near the back of the ship. As she paused to answer his questions regarding the pictures, the attendant would nod at the question. Yes. He had heard that phrase before.

“Ah. I see. How clever,” he would say impressed she could do such a thing and then use the skill to remember things later. It was true he could draw, but unlike his sister, he did not draw anything that resembled real life. No. His art was more on the fantastical end of the spectrum and held to the traditions of old oriental folklore. “Well, we all have our strengths and weaknesses. I myself could not draw reality like you have done. I know for a fact that it would be quite a challenge,” the attendant said in respectful tones not hiding the truth of his own form of art from her.  

After that subject had passed, Akumu would suggest the walk to which he was quite happy his sister agreed to. He would get to spend more time with her and get to do some work of his own at the same time, so the agreement was sweet all the way around. She seemed like she was ready to go, but then mentioning her clothing, she decided that a change was in order.

“Take your time,” Akumu said agreeing to wait for her to do whatever it is she wanted to do. He didn’t understand why a clothes changing was in order, but then again his view of the world was highly different from her own, so maybe he was just missing something this age did. Regardless of that perplexing mystery, Akumu would gather the items he had and with an easy sweep of the hand he got them to vanish back to their right places. The only thing he kept nearby and hidden within his clothing was the book he drew and took his own notes in. Once he was more or less prepared, he would wait by the exit of the room for his sister not seeming to notice the rustling sounds that came from behind the closed door.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia

Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:56 pm

There wasn't much Rin could say to her sibling's comments, they just seemed to agree on these subjects. That was good, if nothing else, perhaps she could enjoy this walk more than she thought. The ruffling sounds stopped soon enough as the Attendant opened the door to her room back up. Did she even have to go through the trouble of changing, really? Maybe, maybe not. She liked this clothing for her spare time, though.

Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  RIsldAs

"Well, then, Akumu, shall we go? I've been meaning to check a few places out, but I'll let you lead the way if you want." Rin spoke with a smile, calm as could be for her. She could only say how much she wanted to explore the other islands, seeing as she spent most of her time in San Malarus... well, that wasn't bad either. She did her job and kept out of humans' business after that was done. It wasn't so bad, even enjoyable.

"If you don't mind, though, I'd prefer somewhere like the Academy or Malstu. Those places are very intriguing to me. Your choice, brother." The attendant moved towards the exit and opened it, letting her brother leave first for his decision to count, and then, only after he left, she'd leave with him. Fresh air would do her good, after all, and company was enjoyable once in a while.

-Exit if Akumu exits too
Back to top Go down
Akumu

Akumu

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:44 pm

Akumu would wait in the spot he had taken up as his sister got changed. When she came out in her new look, the attendant was impressed by how well she would blend in with the normal world in comparison to him. A clever little trick that he had failed to pick up, but then again the old attendant was not the sort to change new things if the ways he worked by still were effective. In any case, when the other asked if he was ready to go, he would nod at her.

“Yes. Let's go,” he said his calmness and politeness never fading. When she mentioned locations and leaving the decision up to him as to where to go, the old attendant looked up at the old ceiling of the ship for a moment in thought before lowering his eyes back down to the other.

“The places listed also hold some interest to me. Let’s start at the Academy first. Come,” he said and then moved towards the door. As his sister opened it, he would thank her in soft tone before disappearing into the light that was cast by the door. He wondered as he exited his home just what sort of adventures would await him and his sister. He was eager to find out.

~ Exits with Rin. Thread End. ~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 4:26 pm

The two Attendants have established a social link...

The Heirophant and Justice have bonded...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]    Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Post-labor Catch-up [Any Attendant, but only one]
Page 1 of 1