Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) Empty
PostSubject: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:51 am

This was it.... Tonight was the night Jack had been preparing for for quite a while now. He had gotten a tip from an anonymous source that a man wanted for a string of convenience store robberies and even one attempted homicide would be here tonight. If Jack could bring someone like that... He'd be a real hero! He'd finally get the respect he deserved from not only his father, but the entirety of the police force! He might get a medal! OH! He might even be deputized and given full police powers! Oh that would be amazing! He could actually arrest people instead of tying them to lamp posts! Ooooooh Jack was gettin excited!

The only problem was... and it was a big one at that... was that the "Here" that the thug was going to be... was the notorious(at least in Jack's overly fanaticized mind) Club Nether... you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy... Unless you looked for an actual hive of scum and villainy... cus  Clun Nether was actually a very well respected business... But they a long waiting list and Jack just wasn't patient enough to wait in a line that long... So he waited until the dead of night...Made sure he had all his gear neatly tucked away in his ranger suit and climbed up to the roof of the building.

He quietly went through his plan in his head...

First! Sneak in to the building through the ventilation system.
Second! He would bypass the infrared beams (that they obviously had) with some sick ninja moves he learned from watching Featherman: Shinobi Storm!
Third! He would

CRASH!

... or he could fall through some wood rot on the ceiling... that works to... sorta... Ugh.... Jack didn't know what, or who he landed on. (at this point it could have been anything) But hey... it broke his fall!
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:16 pm

So... Clubs... Yah... This place was... Laaaaaame... Um... Why was she here...? The DJ didn't really know why... She got lost again... Yep, the DJ getting lost was something she was really good at! But it was bad... Um... This club was really dingy... It was the place that played random radio stations over terrible speakers and had terrible bars... Well... Um... She was walking around the place trying to find the exit... The DJ went up stairs though and then... Cracks happened... It was safe to say the person who had fallen on her was about to get an ear full...

"What... The... Utter... HELL!" she screamed, pushing the person off of her and standing up, her face red. Like, seriously!? She'd had stalkers and creepers before but this was absolutely ridiculous! "Ugh! If you so much as touch the DJ again, you perverted toxic creep, she's calling the cops to haul your perverted face to jail!" she yelled, her face red. She was furious and stormed off down the hall, her hands clenched into fists as she tried to find the exit to this place.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Well. That answered the question of WHO he landed on. Turns out it was a lady with a rather shrill voice if he did say so himself. And he did. Just now. To himself of course. She seems quite scary and the last thing he needed right now was an angry woman beating him to a pulp before he could even explain what he was doing here. Luckly she managed to toss him off quickly and effortlessly, impressive.

Once she tossed him off and started yelling he quickly got to his feet and placed a finger agsinst where his mouth would be on his helmet. "Shhhhh! Quiet! You'll blow my cover! Look lady you got his all wrong! I'm not some perverted creep! I'm a Personanger! A Ranger! And I'm here looking for a wanted criminal and-" was she walking away?... What? H-Huh?,"H-Hold on!" Jack called and ran after her trying to catch up. Once he caught up he would start walking beside her matching her pace.

"Look, This is a very important mission, I can't have my cover blown. So now that you know I'm here you gatta help me find this guy. Its like... Super hero law and stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 3:34 pm

Ugh... What!? Was this creep really following the DJ!? Jeez, ew! The DJ prided herself on niceness, but this creep had freaking fell on her! Nope. No no no. This guy was a total freak that wanted to do something perverted. She wouldn't be swayed in her thoughts.

"'Ey, shut up. The DJ don't really care sense you fell on her. Aight?" she said with a roll of her eyes, the look on her face not to pleased. "And 'ey, I ain't helping some freak come and steal some chic's virginity. Go look fo' a hoe or somethin' if ya that socially inept, aight?" she said with a roll of her eyes, descending the stairs with surprising ease in the platformed boots she was wearing. Mm... This guy didn't look like a sex offender though... Ugh, was he being legit? Was he a serious idiot?

"... 'Ey, you bein legit or are ya an actual sex offender?" she said, looking the creep up and down. "If ya serious, you'd better leave, aight? That bouncer would love to rough up some wannabe freak like ya self." she said with a light nod, continuing towards the exit. She wans't going to stick around this place for much longer. It's dingy atmosphere was rubbing the DJ the wrong way... She needed to head home regardless as well...
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:16 pm

"Yes! I'm one hundred percent legit in this!" Jack was not about to let her go without setting her straight on this. Yeah .... they probably got off on the wrong foot... Infact... he knew for a FACT that they got off on the wrong foot. Falling on someone is not a very good greeting even if it was a completely unavoidable accident...

"Sigh... Look...." Jack took a long step to be ahead of her and removed his helmet. He shook his head to clear any helmet hair he may have.,"I'm sorry that i fell on you. Honestly I am. I was trying to get in through the vents and well... the roof gave way. Trust me I didn't plan on it. But I meant what I said, there is a very dangerous man here. He's robbed several continence stores, shot three clerks and almost killed one of them. I came here tonight to take him in, and honestly, I think you can help me." Jack opened one of the larger pouches on his Belt and pulled out a rather thin but black long sleeve shirt and track pants... how the hell he got those to fit in there is a mystery that may never be solved. He pulled the shirt and pants on over his ranger suit and hid his helmet in the corner of the room.

"My name is Personanger Red, but you can call me Jack," He said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:40 pm

... Ugh... This guy was for real... Really? The DJ was all for creativity but this... This was insanity. As the adult. the DJ was she couldn't let this kid do something so reckless. The DJ shook her head and looked at Jack, a stern look still across her face.

"'Ey, kid... I ain't about to let ya do somethin so stupid, aight?" she said, crossing her arms and glaring at the kid. "Now, ya coming with me or I get the bouncer, aight?" she said with a tap of her foot, the DJ wasn't going to budge on this. The DJ would be responsible for the night.

"Now, c'mon, kid. I ain't taken no for an answer." she said with one last nod, awaiting the kid's response.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:03 am

Kid?... Did.. Did she just call him a kid? The nerve! She couldn't have been much older then him, and beyond that, he was a superhero! You don't call a super hero "kid" unless you are an older more powerful super hero!... Sigh... Jack got it though. She didn't want him to get hurt and all. That was... nice actually. Most people would just call him an idiot and walk away. At least she's trying to stop him... it won't work!... But the sentiment is nice.

"Sigh, look. I appreciate you trying to help me see the error of my ways but unforunently..." Jack took a moment to stretch and make sure as little of his suit was visible as possible."I can't back down... not tonight. This man has shot three people in cold blood. I can't allow him the chance to do that again. For I protect this world from the shadows that plague it at ever turn. We brave hero's fight for the souls within. I am the blazing red Chariot! Personaner, Red!" Jack struck his pose and smiled to the DJ,"Besides, I've taken on tougher marks before." Jack laughed as he turned to look over the banister to the first floor.

He scanned the first floor for his mark. From what he had been told the guy was six foot five, mid to late twenties, bald, Caucasian and always wore a gold chain. After a few moments of searching Jack's eyes widened as he spotted his mark."There he is..." Jack pointed to where the man sat. He was at a table by himself surrounded by several empty beer bottles.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:08 am

... W-What...? Mmkay... This kid was psychotic. The DJ flipped out her phone, dialing a number real quick. It wasn't like she was going to allow this to happen... This kid was nuts! Jeez... Was this a trend? If so... It should stop before something bad happened... Cloud minded kids...

"Yes? 911? Aight... I got a problem here..." she said into the phone. It was obvious who she had called. Whatever the kid tried to do, she'd just continue talking to the officer on the line. "'Kay, there's a kid at Club Nether wantin' to tackle this criminal... I suppose I'm reportin' a wanted criminal and an under aged kid at a club... He broke the roof too... So, like, come please?" she said, the officer on the other line said they'd send a team to the scene. The DJ thanked the person before closing her phone, going to look at Jack with a stern look.

"'Ey, now's the time you be a good kid. You either come with the DJ... Or she sprays you with pepper spray, aight?" she said very seriously. She didn't like being this responsible... Ew, felt gross... But this kid was about to do something suicidal... She wasn't going to allow that to happen. "Now come with the DJ, aight?" she said going to attempt and drag the kid by the arm towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:31 am

... Really? ... REALLY!? Did she just call the cops on HIM? Eh ah er.... wait.... where exactly were they again?...Let’s see... Main Street was that way and Miller Road was... that way. Which meant Club Nether was in... Oh no... His Father's District... God could this night get any worse? Fist he falls flat on his ass, then he gets yelled at by some crazy DJ (That insists on talking in the third person he might add...), then not only dose she call the cops on him, but he just so happens to be in his father’s jurisdiction. He knew for a fact that his father would put two and two together... Damn it... Jack had spent so long tracking this guy down to...

"You have got to be... GAH! The moment he hears the sirens he's gunna bolt!" The mission was a failure.... He had to abort... Sigh... This could NOT have gone worse. Jack would pull his arm from the lady's grasp and make his way towards the window"Fine... you win... I'll pull out this one time. But I'm not about to let my dad arrest me again." Jack opened the window and looked down to the ally way below. Luckily there was a fire escape that he could use to get down with. With a sigh he turned to where he hid his helmet and picked it up"Here," Jack tossed the Helmet to the DJ with a smirk"Congratulations! You're the first person to defeat the Red Personanger. You can keep the helmet as a prize, I've got spares." In all honesty Jack just wanted to get rid of the thing. If he was spotted carrying it he would have been picked up on the spot. "Well, I'll be seeing you Ms.DJ.... Oh... and try to chill out, you seem way to up tight." With that said jack descended down the fire escape and fled back into the night....
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 11:58 am

... K... You know... Whatever... Just... Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Ugh... The DJ was going to cry! This was so stupid! That kid had gotten arrested before!? Was she just with a wanted criminal!? An escaped convect!? W-Whatever... She was going to stay in her house for the next few... Years... And like... End up eating her fingers off... Like...

The DJ promptly left and sat outside the club on the sidewalk. The cops eventually came, sirens not a blazing mind, and quickly reprimanded the drunk psychopath inside. She threw the helmet into a dumpster before leaving... It could have some creepy tracker on it or something... She wasn't going to allow that creeper to track her home...

The DJ returned that night and sat in her room, Calvin looking at her with a raised brow and smirk. She deserved it... Especially after that night of horror...

[Thread Ended]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 9:32 pm

Users failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)   To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain) Empty

Back to top Go down

To catch a crook (Dj Rj Rain)
Page 1 of 1