Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wandering(Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:17 pm

It was already late evening and young Nozomi was growing impatient after leaving Penecia island where he had a brief talk with a boy named Suzio. Despite their connection he didn't seem to get much out of him.

Nozomi was walking over on one of the usual sidewalks of San Malarus when he spotted a rather decently aged man. The man looked no more than twenty and had a rather strange aura around him. Nozomi couldn't tell what the strange feeling was, but for some reason He felt as if he could approach him.

Nozomi decided to trust his instincts and approached the man who appeared to be a rather classy dresser. Which.... Ended with Nozomi accidentally bumping into him because he got lost in his train of thought as he walked torwards the man.

Uh... Sorry about.. Hi! Do you live around here?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:31 pm

This was actually starting to become somewhat boring. As much as Sharaku liked wandering around just for the sake of it, fact was that the places always looked just about the same. The only difference being the people out and about changing at different times of the day. But that mattered little to him. His intention was rarely anything along the lines of striking up a conversation, unless he was given an ample reason to do so. Which was a rarity..except for occasional situations. Sometimes he wished the streets would change appearance once in a while, just to make it more entertaining. Or perhaps he should start going to different places. Then again, the options were growing thinner, were they not? Now that Malstu was off limits as well. Speaking of which, he was sure not happy about that. They really needed to slow down with this.

All that, and various other things in mind, he had stopped for a bit, contemplating over stuff as he looked towards the already darkening sky. That late again, eh? Ah well, not like it mattered. Though, today seemed one of those days where he wouldn't get to be left to his own devices, as someone decided to walk into him. He would step back, turning his head to look at the person with a light frown. Was he that invisible? Or did some people actually enjoy bumping into others. Well, that was probably something he would never figure out. ''Hello..?'', he would blink at the younger man. Well, there goes. ''No. Not particularly right here. I live on Penecia. Why?'', he would inquire back, golden eyes observing the other. That was a slightly unusual question to start with after almost headbutting someone.
Back to top Go down

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:40 pm

Nozomi felt troubled now. A little unsure of how to act maybe. Though he remained calm. He decided to tap into his untapped confidence (and maybe a mix of the inner stupidity inside him) which can out in an ear shattering!

Uh.Oh!Uh I was wondering because today's the first day of me living in Pe-San Malarus! I just moved over here because my family decided to finally settle down. I accidentally bumped into you trying to approach you haha. Said Nozomi uneasily. That went alot better in his head that in actual speech...

You seem like an interesting individual and I was wondering if I could get to know you. Do you frequent San Malarus often?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:06 pm

Was that so? Sharaku would chuckle is slight amusement. ''I wasn't aware that it was so dark already, that it is hard to measure distance correctly.'' How does one bump into a person when approaching them is the goal? Failure of brakes? Well, too bad humans don't work like cars, otherwise that explanation would be plausible. Ah well. Seeking logic was fruitless at times. ''Fairly often, yes.'', he would answer, still not sure where this was heading. Why this sudden interest out of nowhere? Well, sure, he perhaps looked a bit weird, but it was still a little strange for a newcomer to approach him just to socialize. For no particular reason.

''I wonder, however. Why pick a random person on the street? You don't even know who I am.''
Back to top Go down

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Nozomi felt relieved. It could have gone worse but it went the way he had somewhat hoped for atleast.

Yeah sure your a random person on the street, but just by looking at you I can tell your far more than just "that guy on the street" Your demeanor and style of clothing makes you stand out from the rest. This piqued my interest in you quite a bit. Said Nozomi a bit more confidently. His eyes surveying the man in front of him. He seemed uninterested in speaking to Nozomi. However Nozomi was determined to atleast befriend the man. He just seemed.... Interesting to young Nozi.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Ehm? Sharaku would keep looking at the guy, still somewhat unsure as to how to take this. Okay. So he maybe stood out a little...but since when was that an equivalent of wearing a sign with 'Come talk to me.' written on it? Besides, he wasn't the only one who wore clothes like that, was he?

''I'm still just a person on a street, no matter what I am wearing, no? Besides, I doubt I'm the only one who doesn't look the same as your average crowd. I digress, however.'', he would fall silent for a moment, before continuing. ''I'm surprised that you're taking it all so easy though. You said that you just moved here? Haven't you heard of things that are going on around these places yet? I didn't expect one would approach strangers without caution nowadays. Then again, there are many kinds of people...'', he would shrug slightly.
Back to top Go down

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:51 pm

Yeah this place is a little strange. I mean my academy was covered in sand the minute I got here for christs sake! I kinda had a feeling this place had some weird on goings Nozomi continued on. The man was rather dismissive, but that was the last thing that was standing in his way now.

Ha. There are many kinds of people. I'm just the type to go up to people who interest me. Said Nozomi with a smile. What made you live over in Penecia?

You can say your a person on the street all you like.. You still stand out to me compared to 90% of the people I've seen here..
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:08 pm

This guy sure knew how to poke about. What was his point? Interesting or not, Sharaku didn't see a reason for someone to butt into his business. Who asks a stranger as to why they decided to live somewhere? Common sense would say you start with something a bit less personal. Why should he even answer that? He would frown. ''So you're the type to bother people and ask them random questions? Why would you even care as to why I chose to live somewhere? I don't get this at all. I see no reason to answer. My choice is my own, and I don't have to explain myself to a stranger, to be completely honest.'' As amusing as this was, he still didn't think this was the way to go when striking up a conversation with someone you didn't know at all. Maybe it would work with someone else, but he was not the type, really.

''And so what? Whether I stand out or not, it doesn't equal to me wearing a sign telling people to approach me for that. It's a rather strange reason to use. For all you know, I could try to steal from you or something.'' At any rate, he just didn't feel very comfortable with some person he didn't know asking him questions like those...out of the blue, pretty much.
Back to top Go down

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:35 pm

Nozomi was now starting to realize The man wasn't taking too kindly to his attempts. He felt as if now wasn't exactly the best....Time to speak with him. The expression on the man's face added onto it as well.

You could try to steal from me,but you haven't at the moment no?Said Nozomi with a smirk on his face, but he realized he shouldn't stick around with how the conversation was going.

Whelp. I'm gonna be heading off now, wouldn't want to disturb you any further. Hey if we ever meet again however..Nozomi said with a pause.
I'm Nozomi and I hope to meet you again some time Said Nozomi as he began to walk away.

He wondered if that conversation could have gone better. Regardless, At least he tried with the man. For some reason Nozomi couldn't shake the feeling that this wouldnt be the last time He'd see that guy either. or maybe he was just too tired. Nozi couldn't make much sense of it and resolved to just get home for the day.

-Nozomi Exit-
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:11 am

''Luckily for you, I didn't.'' That wasn't exactly the point he had been trying to raise. Of course he knew he had not done it. And he wouldn't really have anyway. There was no point in that. Not for him. To be completely honest, the guy could have just went with the fact that he randomly bumped into him, and that was it. But expressing that kind of interest, along with somewhat unusual questions..would not go over too well. What was he to think of it?

Well then. ''The name's Sharaku, but I think you should work on your ways of approaching random people, unless you want to come off as creepy.'' In his opinion, at least. For some reason, it just kind of felt that way. Not that he was easily creeped out, but this still went in a weird notion. He wasn't the most trusting person.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Nozomi and Sharaku failed to bond...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering(Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering(Sharaku)   Wandering(Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering(Sharaku)
Page 1 of 1