Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 2:47 am

"Geez, I wonder if I can even find this guy?"

Judai grumbled to himself as he looked down another alleyway of the BackLight. There were a few people sitting on some boxes, but all of them simply looked like they belonged in the dark alleyway. He smiled at the sharp glares that they gave him and he slowly backed out without a word.

There was a rumor that some foreigner was just kind of wandering around the BackLights. It had honestly peaked his interest and he had decided to stick around the BackLight to see if he could catch sight of the man. He was actually starting to regret the decision now. It had seemed like a cool idea at first. It was like an adventure. Finding some lost soul in the city that might need some guidance or maybe he was searching for some long lost family member. There was something Romantic about it.

But now that he was here, he was suddenly very aware that he was alone in the BackLight on a wild goose chase in a dangerous part of the city. He was almost just asking for something bad to happen. "I really need to take a class on impulse control or something." Judai murmured as he jogged down another street and looked around.

It had just occurred to him that his plan of running down each street and just looking around for this man was probably not going to work. The BackLight was pretty large and he could only be in one place at a time. Even if he did somehow catch sight of the guy, how was he going to even recognize him. The rumor just said he was foreign, what did that even mean?

"I am suddenly realizing this was a terrible idea." Judai rubbed the back of his head. Still, he was already here and he had already wasted a bunch of time. He gave his cell a quick look and found that he still had a bit of time before needing to head home. There was no real detriment to staying a bit longer and seeing if he could find something to justify his time.

Seeing someone down the street, Judai approached them and tapped them on the shoulder. "Hello, sorry about this, but well, have you seen a... what was it again... mysterious foriegner wandering around the BackLights?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 11:15 am

Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) Tumblr_nn7fxv9dcs1upjq3ho1_400

The one Judai found just shook their head. They had no idea. But as fate might have it, a young man walked through the streets, taking every few seconds to stop and look at the area. He hadn't been in Endymion for very long, so he was definitely going to check out the sights that there were to see! He also was here for various other reasons, such as looking into those interesting Demons he had heard so much about. He'd be dressed in rather fancy attire, and definitely almost exotic, painfully obvious he was not from around here. He hadn't been focusing on his current path at the moment, and would be every now and again either stepping on the toes or bumping into others. Of course he wasn't aware and merely walked along without a care in the world. Was he simply an oblivious man or was he just that distracted...?
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 9:31 pm

"Well that didn't work out." Judai blew out a breathe of air through narrow lips. The guy that he had asked had been pretty polite. Judai's questions were kind of awkward so getting an awkward answer wasn't unexpected, but it was still frustrating.

"Oh well, i guess asking to find this guy in one day was asking for a lot. It's not like I'm just going to randomly bump into this guy." Judai laughed as he walked forward. Yet, as they say, ask and ye shall receive.

Judai was mostly looking at the ground while walking, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly at his own hubris. So when he did look up and found a strange man right in front of him, he did the natural thing.  

"Woah!" Freak out for a moment, twirl around him to prevent them from crashing into each other and then blink at the empty space in front of him. "Wait... was that?"

Spinning around, Judai saw a man that was dressed in strange clothes walking away from him despite their near crash. He was looking around and if Judai wasn't wrong, he was acting like a tourist at a new place. For a moment, Judai could not believe his luck. Still, no need to throw away a wonderful chance.

Judai ran back until he was walking next to the foreigner and smiled. "Hello, sorry to bother you, but... you wouldn't happen to be a foreigner looking around for... let's say..." What did the rumors say he was looking for again? Oh right. "Demons, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 9:56 pm

Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) 94244

The Foreigner looked at the newcomer with a face of interest. "Oh? Well yes absolutely. I am here to see what this city has to offer, including its "attractions"," he said, glancing around him before returning his eyes to the man. "Does that mean you too are here for something? The night is rather young and you are here on your own talking to me. To what do I owe your presence? Are you a native to the city?" The man was now becoming more and more interested in him by the second. If he was someone who had lived here for a while then perhaps he could help him in looking for something he wanted to see in particular. It couldn't hurt to ask right?
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 11:28 pm

"Heh, you could say something like that." Judai scratched his cheek, feeling a bit shocked that he had found the man that the rumors were talking about. Now that he was right in front of him, Judai could definitely see why they decided to just call him a mysterious foreigner. "I heard some rumors of somebody foreign walking around and thought it was interesting. So I decided to just see if I could find the source of the rumors. I've been on a bit of a mysterious kick lately. Mysterious strangers, mysterious happenings, Demons, you know that kind of thing." Judai said that last one of the list a bit quickly, giving a casual shrug at the same time.

"And yeah, I've lived in this city pretty much all my life. Though I tend to stick around different districts than this one, mostly." Judai gave the man a sheepish smile. His own house in the Palms, work in the Vista, or hanging around Little Tokyo for training mostly. "Though I'm not that unfamiliar with the BackLight." He knew the area better than Suzie Q at the very least.

"Are you looking for something in particular. Even if I don't know the exact address, I could probably at least point you out to the right district." It had to be better than just wandering a city by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 9:00 pm

"Good. Someone should always be familiar with their surroundings and have a certain kind of curiosity. Demons are certainly something I am...curious about. In any event, I have a question,"he said before leaning in closer to them, talking to near a whisper level. "Do you think that there's more to it in this world? That beyond Demons, and people there's more to it that you can't see, or do you think everything here is out in the open?" He asked. He was very interested in their answer, and wondered if they were here for more than just roaming around or finding the young man. Maybe they were here for something nefarious? The thought made his mind roll over so many different possibilities. Even as he asked his question his lips curled into an eager smile, like he was in on a joke, except the joke hadn't been spoken yet.
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 2:10 am

"That's..." Judai leaned back away from the foreigner before pausing and swallowing his immediate answer. If he had been asked this question just a bit earlier, than he would have answered negative immediately. He had never been someone that put much thought in belief and typically just went with the answer that came to his mind first, the answer that he's always been given. But now...

"I'm not sure."
Judai finally came to his answer. "I mean, there's no proof for something like that... but at the same time, there is not exactly proof against it. And even if someone has proof that something like that doesn't exist, there's nothing saying that they're right."

"As for me personally, I dunno. I don't think that everything is out here in the open. There's always things you can't see, either because you're lacking knowledge or someone is hiding it, but that does not mean they don't exist." Judai crossed his arms and frowned as he thought about it. He was not all knowing or anything, there had to be things in the world that he did not know. There was probably things out there that humans in general did not know. It was arrogant to think that they had found everything in the universe. "I won't say I absolutely believe that there are things out there beyond Demons and people, but I would not be too surprised. Though it's kind of interesting to think about. What else is out there in this world that we haven't discovered just yet. It's kind of exciting."

Judai could not help the eager grin that crept up his face. It was this kind of thought that had him out in the middle of the Night chasing after rumors about some foreigner after all. The thrill of finding out new things.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2016 7:53 pm

The Foreigner raised an eyebrow suspiciously at Judai. In the face of this city, he was willing to deny everything and be "unsure" about the existence of something more? He was rather disappointed in that response. His answer then seemed to jump back and forth, between understanding that something has to be out there. It was rather...boring. "Which is it friend? Do you believe or do you not? There is simply no middleground to that answer." Despite that, he did grin thinly along with him. He awaited a proper answer this time.
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:39 am

"Ugh..." Judai rolled a hand through his hair and looked up at the sky. The foreigner did not seem to like his roundabout answer. Though no fault to him, it was a rather wishy washy answer.

"I do believe that there's something out there." Judai shook his head. It was not something he liked to think about, there was already so much he did not know about the world of just humans and Demons, but to add more to that. This city was a den of mystery just lurking underneath the surface.

It was as dangerous as it was exciting.

"I'm not stupid. I won't say something as rigid as, 'I only believe in what I see.'" Judai shook his head. "There's definately more to this world than what we... what I see."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptySun Jul 17, 2016 3:41 pm

The man nodded in approval. "Indeed so. Everything always has an underside. It's the most exciting thing to think about in this lovely city." He said, placing a flat hand over his forehead as though to block sunlight as he looked around despite there being no sunlight in sight. He started to stare around the corners or the street and peered his head near a stand as if he was trying to sneak behind it. Either way, he would stop and put a finger to his mouth in thought. "The best way to learn about these strange anomalies is to roam the darker areas. You should be more adventurous, and explore what often is not meant to be. Don't you think that's more fun?"
Back to top Go down
Heroslayer

Heroslayer

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 2:31 am

"You're right about that." Judai nodded as he trailed behind the mysterious man. There was something appealing about finding an answer for yourself rather than just being handed it. The idea of adventures and journeys to the unknown was as old as time and it still resounded even in today's society where all the answers could be found with a click of a button. "I think everybody likes a good adventure even if most people aren't willing to take that first step."

But he'd already taken that step. He was out here already, following this stranger, wasn't he?

"I guess I'll be looking around more at Night." Judai admitted. It was something that he had planned, but like his answer earlier it was something he had been uncommitted on. There was a danger at Night after all. But adventures were all about adversity after all, and there was no way he was going to find the truth while clinging to safety.

"Though I am going to mourn the lack of sleep this is going to cause." Judai sighed at the thought of late nights and early mornings.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:15 am

The Foreigner chuckled. "Perhaps you should take your time tonight. I am going to do something myself. When next we meet, you better have an interesting story to tell. I myself am going to go to places not often ventured. Farewell!" he said, before taking a dramatic bow, and run down the pathway like he suddenly realized he was running the hundred meter dash. If nothing else, he was eager to get off into parts unknown. Perhaps he caught something in his eye. Either way, perhaps they would meet again, and they may not meet in the way they expect...

Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) 200px-FortuneCard

Judai has established a social link with the Wandering Foreigner of the Fortune Arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)   Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering the Backstreets (NPC/Evening)
Page 1 of 1