Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meet the Ayers? [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Meet the Ayers? [Jack] Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:12 pm

It had been almost two days since the incident in their room, and a day after the meeting of the rangers. Jack had been staying with them for quite some time now, but he had never met or seen their father in person. Of course he might have seen some pictures around the house but he defiantly had not seen him around the house. Their father had been on a business trip and was arriving home for the first time in a few weeks. He wasn't supposed to leave after he got home, but they knew he would probably be gone in a couple of days to work more. Since it was a special occasion that he was coming home for the first time in awhile, their mother decided to actually cook and sent most of the help home early so they wouldn't get in the way. All the siblings were to look presentable, even Jack was invited, which is something their mother rarely did. Their mother had red dressy clothes picked out for him to wear while Quinn chose a black dress with white shoulder length glove; they always loved to dress up when their father came home. They would get ready in the bathroom, most likely coming out while Jack was still getting ready himself. If so, they would blush and cover their eyes. "So Jack, are you sure you don't remember anything about two nights ago?" They had been asking him non-stop, mostly because they didn't want him to remember. But some part of them wanted him to remember, it was all very strange.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySat May 30, 2015 10:28 am

Come on.... Just... How is this supposed to go on? Are ya supposed to clip it in the back? Or is it upside down?.... Wait if it goes like this then what are these other holes for?... WAIT.... Wait... This is a shirt isn't it?.... Yeah! That would explain a lot. Like why Quinn's mother had given him two pairs of pants.... One of them was a shirt. OK! That makes it a lot easier. SO Quinn's Pa is coming back from his work and everyone is getting together for a big fancy feast in his honor. When Jack heard about it he assumed he would be grabben wild duck burger on his way to his patrol tonight, after all he wasn't part of the family... he was a tenant at best, and a squatter at worst. So when he was not only invited to stay for dinner, but provided the cloths to do so, he was understandably surprised. Especially seeing as how this was obviously a huge deal, heck, Mrs.Ayers was even cooking herself!... Sh-She wasn't cooking herself as in She would be the meal... but in the sense that she was the one DOING the cooking... y-yeah.

By the times Quinn Came out Jack had just finished his pants and was pulling on his shirt... He didn't knotice her cover her eyes but he would take note of her entering.... But what she didn't notice was the tight red spandex that underneath his shirt..."Sigh.... No Quinn... for the fifth time today I don't remember anything.... Geez, it starting to sound like you molested me while I was loopy from blood loss, heh. Why do you keep asking any wa-" Jack would turn to face Quinn as he finished the last button on his shirt and was stunned into silence... Now Jack had seen Quinn in dresses before, quite often in fact, however, this was the first time that he had seen Quinn put this much... effort into their dress... and... It showed.

"You look... Stunning,"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:37 pm

They had been debating on when the perfect moment was to tell Jack what had happened, but they hadn't really found it yet. After the slight blush wore off, they would walk over and fix his shirt, noticing the spandex, but not responding with much more than a laugh. He had done a decent job by himself, but he had neglected to even tuck his shirt in, which they decided to do for him. Quinn had to ignore the fact that they were practically putting their hands down his pants, since it happened fast enough to be nothing. He also forgot the tie, so they helped him by starting to tie it around his neck. "So... I need to tell you what happened, but you have to promise to not hate me." In hindsight it wasn't that bad, they could've done worse to him, but it was his reaction that scared them. "Also you can't talk about it at all until dinner is done, I don't want dinner to be awkward." With that, they would repeat the thing they had done a few nights before. But before Jack would say anything, they would move as quickly as they could in heels out the door. "Hurry up, don't want to keep me madre waiting."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:48 pm

Quinn seems to be a little frazzled by Jack's comment about their looks. Then again Jack would have been a gibbering mess if someone commented on his attire like that... So it's easily forgivable. Though... Quinn's next action made him turn a bright crimson as THEY STUCK THEIR HANDS DOWN HIS PANTS! True it was just to tuck his shirt in but come on! Give a guy some warning first! "I-I can tuck my shirt in j-just fine! Y-YOu don't have ta stick yer hands down my pants!" Jack sighed and let his the tension go as they finished fixing his shirt... not like they meant anything by it or anything...

"Awe come on! Do I really need a tie? Their so tight and constricting... They make me look like a sell out..." Jack would sigh as Quinn tied his tie on... He hated Ties... they were so tight and formal... Did you know that the origin of ties came from when lesser nobles visited kings and higher nobles, they would wear a noose around their neck in order to show respect to the people they were visiting... That's right... TIES ARE GLORIFIED NOOSES! and Jack hates them... and further more he-"Huh"... You have something to tell me?... Sure. Shoot."

Jack stood still as Quinn... Kissed him on the cheek... His mind went blank as they left the room. Jack would stand there for a moment slowly processing what had just happened. Huh... Quinn... uh... wow... Ok... Slowly and without saying a word he would leave the room and start his way down the steps..."This is bad..." he would whisper to himself as he struggled to keep himself calm.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 2:00 am

Ignoring that tugging feeling in their gut after they did that again, they would start down the stairs, hearing classical Italian music playing in the background. They sound of their brothers laughing could be heard from the foyer even before they came into view. Sidney had worn a nice dress shirt with suspenders while Skylar wore his favorite teal blue dress with the floral design. Even Harley dressed up, she was wearing a dress shirt underneath her hoodie; it was a start. Maxine was wearing a dress similar to Quinn's, but it was a longer in length and didn't have as much sparkles. "There's my Quinny. Get over here." Their father stopped playing with the brothers and walked up to them, picking them up and spinning them around. "How has my little princ-" He would stop himself; what he was about to say was what he had nicknamed them before they were Non-binary. "I'm fine dad." They would smile, looking towards the stairs as Jack came down. "Dad, this is Jack. He's been staying with us cause the dorms shut down and he needed a place to stay." They father gave him a very judging look before laughing a bit and moving over to shake the boy's hand. "Welcome then. You can just call me William." Yes their dad resembled them a lot, but he mostly looked like Harley more than anything.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:50 am

"This is bad... This is bad... This is bad," Jack repeated his new mantra to himself as he walked down the stairs and began to hear the music. Jack's heart was conflicted... HOwever.... not for the reason you may think.... You see... Jack had begun to see patterns in the world ever sense he awoke to his Persona, and this was surely one of them. "The 'Parent Returning Home' pattern.... A staple in Super Sentai..."

The "Parent Returning Home" pattern involves one or both of the parents of a team member suddenly showing up out of the blue for an episode. More often then not, they fallow a similar story line of the parent atempting to save their child from the life of being a member of the Sentai either with or with out knowing that they are doing it, depending on the status of the sentai's public identity. They can be split into two categories .... The "I don't approve of your new life style and demand you come back to the old country with me this instant I'm serious I have a plane waiting outside with the meter running" and the "Beloved son or daughter! I have come with a potential marriage proposal for you! Please come with me so I can introduce you to your new beloved!" Both would prove to be a harsh battle... But hell or high water... Jack would save Quinn... (Or maybe their dad is just back in town you nut case...)

Once he reached the bottom of the stairs and finaly saw the man... He.... felt a little intimidated. But the guy seemed nice enough soooo... We will see where this goes. Jack would give the man a nice firm handshake"It's a pleasure to meet you William! And Yes I've been invited to stay here by Quinn, you have a very generous child sir!" Drop hint of heroics.... Good... Let the battle begin....
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:24 am

William shook Jack’s hand quickly before turning to the family, clapping his hands together. “Let’s not waste any more time? That flight didn’t have good food and I kinda miss your cooking.” He’d look at Maxine quickly before back to the children. Everyone would make their way to the largish dining room where they would all sit down and wait for the food. Even though their mother cooked the meal, she still had a bit of the help serving it. Everyone was distracted by talking to their father and Harley was distracted by her headphones. Weird thing about her was that she barely ever took those off, they were pretty sure she showered with them on as well. Turning to Jack, they would blush a bit but not enough to notice with their makeup. “I’m sorry about that; we can just pretend that didn’t happen so nothing awkward goes on.” Their father started to boast about his trip, mostly on how he had gotten the company a deal that everyone thought was impossible.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 9:33 am

"W-What?...." Jack was... Honestly a little stunned! Mr.Ayers didn't even mention the fact that he was taking Quinn away or disproved of Jack being there.... How strange.... He must be building towards it! Yeah yeah! That's gatta be it! The writers are going to save the big revile of his plan for after dinner, just to build tension! Those dastardly dos.... Regardless... Time to eat! Jack would fallow the family into the dining room and took a seat next to Quinn. The table soon erupted into questions and praise for the now returned Father. It actually warmed Jack's heart a bit... They truly missed their father.... Except Harley.... Who Jack had on several occasions tried to talk to... He was sure she was a robot.

"D-Don't worry about it... Concider it forgotten! Hehe" Jack would respond turning a slight shade of pink and coughing to hide his awkwardness.... wait... He's boating about business?... No... OH NO!... He's... A VAGUE BUSINESS MAN! And from the sounds of it a very successful one at that. This would prove much more difficult then Jack first thought..."Very impressive sir! What kind of business do you do? Sales? Marketing? PR for a Sentai? Banking?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:48 am

Their father was way to into his story to even hear Jack when he spoke, leaving him hanging about that for a bit. Maxwell's talking was stopped temporally while three of the maids brought out the meal and placed it in front of each person, quickly leaving the room to leave the family alone. The dinner was basically pasta, mostly because their mother wasn't a five star chef; she wasn't capable of making a dinner better than one of the cooks in the kitchen made on a daily basis. "Oh right! He's the CEO of his father's company, it's mostly in the trading industry. He's actually the one who gave me my evo..." That was right, their father had given them their evoker for protection, but he said he had gotten the set in a trade. After giving one to Harley, he gave one to Quinn and planned on giving the other two to the younger siblings when they were old enough. Did he know that they weren't actually guns or was it a honest coincidence? "Nah forget it, he couldn't know that at all."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:56 am

Dinner! Was served!... And boy howdy was it not what he had been expecting. Over the past two weeks Jack had only eaten with the whole family twice, due to the fact that he would often sneak out for patrol around dinner time and just grab a burger while he was out. Those two times however... He was blown away... The first meal had been a steak with mashed spuds... Pretty standard fair... but by the fur on Ginny-pig Sensei's back... it was the single most delicious steak he had ever had...The second was a home made pizza and... That last slice still haunts him to this day... if he had just been a little faster maybe... No... He can't dwell on such things. So he was obviously excited to see what Quinn's Mother would be able to whip up!... As it turns out... About the level his mom could cook... Huh

Jack took a bite and was impressed. She was good! But... Her head chef ,Bob Flay or something, was a little better. "Hm? If you say so Quinn, I've learned to drop things when you say to drop em. This is very Good Mrs.Quinn's Mom. I don't see why you need all these cooks if you can cook this well!" Flattery... get on the mother's good side... earn favor and then use to delay or stop the "Ranger Leaving" Flag... heh... It's like he was a natural.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 1:56 pm

William had began to talk when his phone rang out, prompting him to answer it quickly and exit the room. Most of the Ayers would have a bit of a sad look, except Harley, who continued on eating as if nothing had happened. After a few moments of silence, their father would walk back in, say his quick goodbyes and leave without another word. The two brothers stood and left, as well as their mother, leaving the two and Harley who still hadn't noticed anything. "I should've expected this. Maybe you can meet him next time he's home." Standing up, they would make their way to their room without another word, quickly changing into their sleepwear. Taking out their phone, they would begin to scroll through their tumblr feed, trying to ignore everything else. How could they get their hopes up like that? It was stupid to think that he would stay with them for longer ammount of time.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:47 pm

".... Wha?" Jack watched in awe as Mr.Ayers got up and left the table... No doubt getting a phone call from his government contacts warning him of the dangers of the Personangers! No doubt he'll come storming back in any second to- Tell everyone he was leaving on business again even though he just got back!?... What!?... Wait WHAT!? How- Who- Where- Why-.... WHAT!? That's it!? HE... He just left!? That was so unfair! Jack was supposed to have an epic battle of wits in order to save Quinn from their own father and solidify their loyalty to the team! Talk about getting Jipted! "Aw come on I was just about to.... Quinn?" Quietly Quinn and their family... left.... Just... left....

"Q-Quinn? Wait." With a scramble Jack fallowed Quinn back up to their room. What was going on!? This... This is crazy! Why did Mr,QuinnDadGuyDude just... Just walk out on his family like that? Why? There has to be a reason! Once he got to Quinn's room he would stand in the open door and stair at Quinn... just... laying on their bed."Q-Quinn?What... what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptySun Jul 12, 2015 9:30 am

Yeah, that did happen a lot, and no one really talked about it much; it was a silent truth about the family. William Ayers loved his family, and they all knew that, but it still didn't feel right when he would leave quickly without word. Being rich didn't mean anything to the Ayers if they couldn't be with together, but that didn't matter much. Jack would enter as expected, coming into Quinn laying on the bed staring at the ceiling. "He got called back into the office, which means he'll be called on assignment. It happens a lot, so it's not something to be surprised about." Taking their casual clothes, they would quickly move to the bathroom, shutting the door as they started to change. "Sorry to waste your time. You could be out right now getting stabbed or something." Coming out in a few moments, they would move towards a mirror in their room, removing all the makeup they had spent time putting on. "I know what we should do, so change out of that dressy stuff." Even though it stung that their father had already left, they didn't show it much, hiding it behind a mask for the time being.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:35 pm

"He got called back?... What do you mean he got called back! This was the first time he's been home in months, he cant just leave like that..." Jack was floored by this... How could Quinn's father just... Just DO that! Here his loving family, except maybe Harley, were gathered to welcome him home with a feast, that his wife prepared by her self Jack might add, and he just drops them without so much as an explanation or an excuse!? That was utterly unforgivable! How could Quinn just sit there and take that!?

"No.... No I won't. What the hell was that Quinn? He comes in full fanfair and trumpets, the returning king back to his loving family... Then just leaves not half an hour after he got here?... Quinn you shouldn't have to accept that... none of you should. Look... I don't think his car has left yet. If we hurry we can still catch him before he leaves!" Jack would walk to Quinn and grasp their hand. If they would fallow, he would lead them outside and towards the garage.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 3:34 pm

They would let Jack grasp their hand, not expecting him to pull them up and out of their chair. As soon as he pulled them off the chair, they would pull back and out of his grip. "It doesn't matter at this point, I know he has a job. I'm not going to get salty over my father leaving." Turning around, they would take off the rest of their makeup before spinning back towards Jack. "Again, sorry for wasting your time with all of this, but stop trying to make everything all better. It's nice sometimes, but right now it's just a bit annoying." They did understand why he did what he did, but that didn't change how over happy he could be from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Ayers? [Jack]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next