Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Meet the Ayers? [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

What?... Stop trying to make thing's better but... That's all Jack's good for. Fixing things was all Jack was able to do, and he was pretty good at it if he did say so himself... But... Was Quinn really that comfortable with all this? They seemed so... so very excited about their father coming for a visit, like all they wanted was to be their fathers little prin.... whatever again.... But... just like that it was like nothing had happened...."Quinn... are you really ok with this? I mean... What kind of business needs to happen at the drop of a hat... It just doesn't make any sense..." Jack sighed as he flopped onto the bed. He stared at the ceiling in disdain, cursing it for it's uncaring ways.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 3:08 pm

They'd sigh, looking Jack directly in the eyes. "Look, my father doesn't need to explain why he needs to get to work, we all understand. Are you going to tell me your parents tell you every single detail about their work?" They'd smile a bit, looking at their face without the makeup. It was weird, especially since they looked better with it off in the first place. They honestly looked better like this; in their normal apparel, without much outside influence on their face, it felt nice. William just mentioned a few times that he enjoyed seeing Quinn dressed up, so they always found themself dressing up for him. "And will you get out of those clothes? I would've thought you would want to tear that tie off by now." Laughing, they would check their phone quickly, still sitting while staring at themself in the mirror.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:27 pm

"It's not that... it's just... I don't want you to be lonely. My dad's chief of police, so I know what it's like to have a father that's not around a lot... And I don't want that for you." Jack sighed and sat up... Heh... Even with out her-Eh... Their makeup Quinny looked good. Jack would let out a quick chuckle as Quinn brought up his tie."Are you kiddin? I look sharp as a tack in this suit! The fact that it's red is a nice bonus to. Personaly, I think i'm looken pretty good in it and don't think I'll be taken it off for a while. What do you think" Jack stood and struck a pose that could have been lifted right out of a reverse harem manga,"What do you think? Handsom no? Ehehe"
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:43 pm

They felt a bit like they had hit a nerve bringing up Jack's parents, but he didn't seem phased at all and started actually talking about what his father did. "I don't think we've ever talked about our parents. I mean you've met Mama Ayers, but we've never talked about her either." How were they going to be super close if they barely knew about each other's families? Both of them had lived together for a while now and they barely talked about anything personal. "What about your madre? What does she do, if you don't mind me asking." Smiling, they would sit down in the chair they had just sat in a moment ago, patting on the one that was next to them. Once Jack struck the pose, they would laugh. "You'll always be my- the Dashing Red Ranger." Blushing a bit, they felt a bit better that they had caught that comment in time.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 5:47 pm

"Yer darn tooten I'm dashing! Dashing is a good thing right?... It's like handsom and strong and really good at crossword puzzles?' Jack smirked as he took the seat next to Quinn. He may be inept at the feelings of those fairer then he, but he's not a moron. he picked up on what Quinn was going to say... or at least what the general gist of it was going to be. Jack just chose to ignore it for the time being... seemed like the right thing to do.

'' My mom is an EMT, she works for a hospital over on San Malarus. She and my dad actually met on the job... I guess saving people runs in my family heh... I just do mine a bit differently."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 4:39 am

They'd laugh, trying not to seem as interested as they were. "I was just about to say, you seriously come from two heroes, it's no wonder you try to fix everything and protect everyone." Sighing a bit, they'd cross one leg over the other, placing their hands onto their knee. "My father is a businessman, and my mother is a fashion designer, I didn't really learn how to be a good person from them. I don't actually how know how I ended up the way I did, or any of my siblings. I don't know what happened to Harley, or how my brothers turned out different from my parents. Maybe it's the lack of time we actually spend together." Thinking for a second, they would give Jack a moment to put his words in before smiling a bit. "That's a lie, I know how I ended up like this. I decided my sex didn't matter a long time ago, and that's what made my life easier. It's so constricting to feel like neither of the pre-determined sexes but be forced into one." Stretching out more, they began to feel comfortable in the chair. "How about siblings, do you have any of your own? Or like any close family members."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:27 am

"It must have been a hard choice... giving up your gender and all that, but I can't say I'm not a little envious. It must be so liberating not having to worry about conforming to ether gender roles... Can't say I've never wanted to try on a skirt... They just look soooooooo comfy... Heh." Jack would sit next to Quinn and offer a sad smile as they talked about how distant their parents can be. "Siblings?.... No, I do have a lot of cousins though. Uh one is currently in america going to some "Wind Academy" or something... another lives in Reefside in California and is a soccer savant! I got cousins all round the world really heh.... Wonder what their up to."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:02 pm

They'd sigh, looking up at the cieling. "Sure, it may seem like that to you, but it's actually a part of me I wish I could change. I'm tired of being questioned on the parts in my pants, or why I dress away from the norm. The only problem is, I can't change who I am, and that is a part of me. So no matter how bad I want to change it, I can't even begin to try." Their eyes widened when Jack mentioned the skirt, along with their smile. "Oh my, why didn't you tell me sooner?! I have so many skirts, you should actually try one!" They'd laugh a bit, the picture of Jack in a skirt was comical, but of course there was the chance that he actually liked it. And the only problem with him starting to wear skirts would be him having to borrow all of Quinn's. Standing up, they would walk towards their closet, looking through it for a certin skirt then had for special occacions. "That's cool though, I don't have any cousins I actually like, they're basically all rude and stuffs. The only family I have live here with me, so you already met my entire family."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 11:31 am

"Do you honestly want to see my hairy man legs in a mini-skirt?... Cus I assumed that would be akin to torture..." Jack smirked and began to remove his suit's jacket, tie and the first three buttons of the shirt... man it was stuffy in this thing. No wonder why every red in the past has said they hate suits, they're hell! Handsome or not it was not worth this."And I like your family... All of them seem really nice. Even Harley, though I've only gotten like two or three words out of her... I think they where "Hi" "Whatever" and "Go away".... Nice kid... Heheheheahaha! Sorry.... though... I'd like to have you meet my family some time. We're all pretty much the same when you get down to it. I wouldn't be surprised if my cousins were running around in tights to."
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 7:39 am

They'd laugh a bit, moving the hair out of their eyes. "If you want to wear a skirt, I wouldn't feel uncomfortable watching you wear one. In fact, you'd probably be hella cute. Besides, you have to watch me wear one every other day, and that must be torture." Smiling, they listened to him speak so highly of their family, which wasn't that strange coming from him. Jack saw the good in things a lot more than they cared to admit they did. "My family is messed up and you know it." They'd laugh. "I mean, I have a robot-like sister who barely speaks, a mother who can cook but chooses not to ever, a father who barely remembers what his own room looks like, and two brothers who are identical twins but look completely different. And then there's me, I'm the weirdest one in my family surprisingly." They'd fix their skirt as they sat down so it wasn't all bunched up underneath them. "And yeah, I want to meet the Rannells family, since you met the Ayers already."
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 3:35 pm

''Meet the Ayers... The thread is called ''Meet the Ayers'' Quinn not ''Met''. If you're gunna drop the title at least make it verbatim hehe...'' Jack chuckled as he noticed a clack in one of the walls in Quinn's room. ''Ether way I'm sure my parents would love to have you over, heck, you could come to one of my family reunions, think there's one comeing up soon. all my extended family will be there. The Graysons, the MicKnights, the Heartfords. The Heartford's might actually be richer then you now that I think about it heh.''

Jack laughed as he stood from the bed and went to the trunk where he kept his costume,''But that's another day, tonight however... how'd you like to join me on a patrole... that is... If you think you can handle it.'' Jack smirked as he tossed a white version of his suit, with a rainbow trim mind you, to Quinn.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 10:37 pm

Quinn nodded, smiling a bit. “I would like to meet them someday, yes.  It’d be cool to meet your entire family as well but just your parents would be nice too.” They’d stand up, looking around their room a bit before looking back at Jack. “An adventure you say…? Nah, you go on without me. We’ll have to save that for another time. I mean, I already have the perfect outfit planned for it, but now isn’t the best time.” Sitting down on their bed, they’d flop backwards, looking up at the ceiling. “Just don’t show back up here bleeding. I like this carpet and I’d like it to stay white thank you.” They’d laugh a bit, not moving much for the time being.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:29 pm

''Suit yourself... heh... suit... I crack myself up.'' Jack hummed the opening to Dekka Ranger as he donned his suit... Aside from his humming and the latching of his suit the room was completely silent... Once he finished he walked to the window and pulled it open. He prepared himself to jump out when... he suddenly felt odd... like... Perhaps tonight he DIDN'T want to go out and fight crime tonight... that maybe.... yeah... that was a better idea.

With a smile Jack closed the window and flopped onto the bed next to Quinn. ''On second thought... I think the people of this fair city will be fine without me for one night... Wanna just chill here tonight?...'' Said the power ranger to the genderfluid rich kid....what a weird world...

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Quinn smiled a bit when the boy changed his mind, they had just planned on sleeping right away, but Jack staying home changed those plans drastically. They did like when he stayed home for the night, because they would have fun conversations until he passed out in the middle of them. It was fun every single time and never felt boring. “We could just watch cheesy rom coms and trash talk them, that’s always fun. It doesn’t really matter, since you’ll be asleep in a hour or two.” They’d laugh, moving properly onto the bed, leaving enough room for him to sit next to them. Even if he had complained, they would watch those crappy movies, but instead Quinn fell asleep first. Fell asleep on Jack. Poor guy, he’d probably have to stay that way all night to avoid waking up the beast.

[Exit - End!]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 9:11 pm

Users social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Ayers? [Jack]   Meet the Ayers? [Jack] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Ayers? [Jack]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2