Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 am

jesus Christ why do i always forget the second rand

2nd attack crit chance -
Random number (1,10) :
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 4:56 am

Sharaku would roll his eyes at Hyde. ''That's supposed to be elaborate? You didn't give me many details. And I can't say I count on your luck after all I've seen from you when it comes to everything aside from actual attacking. Besides, you wouldn't be the one needing luck in this case.'', he would frown, looking at the monster. It was easy for Hyde to say, go and do that. This thing was up to something with that bloating. Though, he would step closer to the monster to observe, but keeping his guard for now. He did not want something to explode on him all of a sudden, just because Hyde said to go and risk his head with such a basic plan. He was strong, but that didn't mean he wanted to get slammed around or whatever. Maybe he would consider a bit later, seeing what would this sudden puff up come to be.

Stats/Equips:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:20 pm

Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 Corrup13

The Beast had been attacked by Hyde, and bits of red liquid were falling off more, but it still was not done. As though it had popped a bubble, the bloated figured burst, shooting the red slime straight across to the team. The ones defending themselves would be unaffected, but Hyde who had chosen to attack would take a great deal of damage, as though a mighty force had attacked his entire being.

After it was over, a featureless golden figure would have fallen forward on one knee, as the veins around the area seemed to decay, and then fade away. As they left, the figure started to gain more features; blonde hair, blue eyes, red attire, and a fairly deep masculine voice as he began to stand up, clutching his heart as though he had literally just taken a beating. He took a deep breath as he looked at the group.

Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 6-ep-010

“……I take it you were those odd figures that I was seeing during my…..episode. You were the ones that freed me from the arms of those corrupted monsters? I cannot believe I let myself be trapped by those fools…but you are stronger than I guessed. I suppose that risk the Outlier took to stop me was worth it. Well done, Hyde Mizumi, and you all as well. But an introduction is in order,”
he said, slowly recovering and sanding much more straight and proudly, like a seasoned general on the battlefield.

Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 Eterna11

“My name is Israfel, and I am one of the Angels responsible for the creation of Humanity. I govern the creation of will and inner strength, essentially the factor that either makes you strong or weak, or smart or foolish, unwavering or flexible. Well then, you saved me, and I feel as though I should reward you myself. I will answer two of your questions regarding the matter, and I will tell you anything about myself, as per rules of this event. Since I am one of the Angels that govern this now….well ruined world, it is important to know what it is all about, depending on what you want to do.”

You Have Survived

Damage Taken:

Corrupted Israfel:

Miss Chance:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:33 am

The android watched the attack reach out and strike Hyde, and though his comrade looked as though he had managed to endure it. "You alright Hyde?" The android said offering a hand if Hyde needed the help. Then he took his turn to see the angel emerge from the shell of a corrupted matter. The android gave him a nod as he introduced himself as Israfel, the angel that gave humanity its inner strength and will. As a reward they would be getting two of their questions answered, the android would step forward after giving the group a nod. "Israfel, my name is Alphonse Sentinel, and I do have some inquires that you might be able to answer." The android said before holding up his hand and raising a finger.

"First you spoke of this as a ruined world, is there a way to revert the condition this world is in?" The android said before adding a statement of formal logic, "If there is not then is there some way to prevent the world of your brethren from falling victim to corruption?" The android asked the angel his red eyes obviously waiting for an answer to this question before going on to ask another one. Though he might need to justify such a question. "I ask because as much as I would love to find your other compatriots, I'm wondering if it is better if we encounter Thesis and defeat her. If we do that then we may be able to stop this from getting any worse." The android said clarifying his reasoning to ask such questions.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:19 am

Hyde kind of staggered to get up after that unbelievable attack, he was barely holding his consciousness place. “huff, puff… did you pull the angel out of the red stuff? Sharaku?” Hyde was dazed, but codas wasn’t going to have him like that for much longer. The persona went off to  heal Hyde’s soul  before disappearing, hyde shook his head as he saw the masculine figure and the introductions. “You’re the angel?!  I never seen an angel other than…well.. her name is angel and she lives in the tower. Wow, you look like you can be in one of those “clean, clear, and under control” commercials. I forgot what the commercial  was about, maybe about complexions because yours is pretty amazing. Like a prince from England or something…..“

Hyde was in awe of the angel, but he was puzzled when the man called him an outlier. “ I guess my English isn’t the best, but is an outlier supposed to be me Mr Israfel? Is that me?  I mean, Red Robin is one of my nicknames but outlier is a new one. Does that mean anything in this situation or is it just a title? I mean I know I can be weird…but….“ Hyde would say with a puzzled expression, but he continued. “I guess alphonso used up the two questions, but we might not get another chance like this to talk to you like this. I kind of got the idea that the event was based off of multiple angels wanting different wishes, and the angel that wins and the people who sided with the angel  can shape the future of humanity with that wish.  However, that was based off of …I think… potentially beating all of the other angels and people who side with them, right?   What do you wish for? And Hypothetically speaking, can you still win without beating the other angels?  “ This might  sound strange, but thinking of fighting with oki kind of made Hyde think about other options. “Inner strength and will power….is basically what persona is… I think… so… I was just curious as to what someone like you would want if you won. And if you’re the representation of will power and this is what it takes to get the red stuff off of you, would it mean that the other angels would have a worse time if it happened to them? Did anybody else side with you that we know? Because you seem kind of cool so far and i don't want to have a misunderstanding.....like san malarus.... Hyde shivered as soon as he said that. Persona hunters, not the good kind either, those people are kinda scary.

stats
Spoiler:

Skills used
Spoiler:

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:53 am

Well, that was that. Sharaku was definitely glad he did not heed Hyde's sudden plan of sticking his hands into the stuff after seeing it explode. In all fairness, when you propose a random, possibly dangerous idea like that, you should go and do it yourself, not tell someone to take the fall for you. At any rate, he would look towards the now Angel, listening silently. Israfel it is then. He did remember Jack saying that name when they met not so long ago. So this was the Angel they met, hm? ''No. I did say I'm not going to jump at a random idea like that. I would have just gotten hit myself, had I done that.'', he would retort to Hyde's inquiry with a faint frown. Did the redhead not even notice the redness exploded on its own? Not that it mattered by now anyway.

He would sigh a bit when Sentinel went ahead to ask both questions himself. To be honest, he didn't really find the first one that important at the moment. Assuming there was a way to restore the world, it wasn't something they had the time to waste on right now, was it? Most likely, the time it would take to accomplish..would just be enough for another world to fall to the same thing. Shouldn't they focus on the main problem first, and then do fixes like these? Unless there was a different party in the play, the ones behind it had to be the Primordials. To be honest, he would rather focus on learning about how to defeat them, so this wouldn't happen elsewhere first, and then care about restoring the damages already done. What good would repairing the world do, if the others got destroyed meanwhile? They weren't trash cleaners, were they? At least, he could somewhat agree with the second one. Preventing it was a possibility to be considered. If it could even be prevented in a different way than defeating those that cause it. Somehow, he was expecting an answer alongside of 'stop the Primordials' or anything similar to that. ''Thesis is not the only one of her kind in the play anymore, Alphonse. I somehow doubt we have the time to spend restoring the world right now. The others could just follow the trend meanwhile. Maybe if Thesis was alone, but as it is, this may go too fast for us to bother with the afterglows first. Personally, I think we should focus on learning about the sources of this destruction first, and how to stop it, and perhaps then care about the damage already caused. Unless the world is going to fall into pieces when we don't fix it right away.'', he'd comment offhandedly. That was what he'd do, but he wasn't going to pick for the rest. It was their call anyway.

Ugh, though. Hyde knew how to be annoying with his yapping sometimes. He could tolerate it in casual situations, but this was possibly an important business, and the redhead rants about how Israfel looks like an Englishman and stuff...Really? Was that important enough to talk about now? Besides, Sentinel already asked questions..was there a need to fire off a dozen more? He felt that Israfel would explain his vision anyway. ''I can answer one for you. There are some that already met Israfel before. I've been told so. No idea whether anyone of them joined, however.'' Jack honestly did not tell him much besides the name of the Angel. ''In any case, it is a pleasure to meet you, but I think I'll abstain from speaking for a moment, seeing as they have asked way too much in one go already.'', he would state calmly towards Israfel this time. He didn't have much more to say until he heard the Angel's stance towards this barrage of speeches and questions first.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:07 pm

Whether it was a fruit of Hyde’s endeavor or not, the point is that, somehow, seemed to work. Even though Sharaku chose to not comply to the redhead’s plan in first place. Nothing to worry about, as what was supposed to be a horror movie demon changed drastically to a humanoid figure standing right in front of them. A man. A very handsome, imposing man, with blonde hair and green eyes. Could it be the angel’s real form…? Oh my. His thoughts about going to hell were erased right that moment. Where can he sign up for conversion…?

In any event, the blonde chose to remain silent for the time being, trying his best to pay attention at the conversation — and for that matter, at how handsome that angel was —, not taking in consideration Hyde’s jibberjabber. He was just being…himself, as usual, and though this time Shun wouldn’t join the conversation or reprimand Hyde for not focusing on what matters, he understood perfectly his friend’s fascination with seeing an angel in person. Wow. They’re nothing like the books and tales tell.

…hm, I’d definitely join him… — He said, as an automatic low response to Sharaku, as if Shunnosuke was hypnotized by Israfel’s appearance. Israfel…he recognized the name from religious compilations, still not believing he’s in front of a real angel. They do exist. — Errrrm, I mean… There’s something I mean to ask, however. Clearly angels like yourself are way more powerful than us regular humans. How come you have fallen victim of whatever befallen upon this place? And what’s the relation between this dimension to our real world…? — He seriously wanted to know how an angel, who had enough power to wipe all four of them easily and give them a hard time, felt victim of their enemies, whatever enemies they are. Out of the four, he’s probably the most ignorant of them, and the one with more doubts about the connection between both worlds. At the same time, the more the young heir of Kurosawa knew in regards to both dimensions’ connection, the more he realized how serious is all this madness he’s been involved in. And it scared the hell out of him, no pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:50 pm

Isrfael took a moment to watch Hyde, as his look became more contemplative, before Sentinel caught his attention, asking the questions for the team. That was a rather quick reaction. Well, it was for him to learn. "This world after being corrupted will be forever changed no matter if it's saved or not, but what you did bought you some time to keep the World's Creator from waking up." It was not an entirely important matter, but his next question was clearly the better one. "The easiest way to stop this is to stop the Primordial Goddess behind it; Thesis. As long as she is still around, this could happen again, and again. Or perhaps, another way would be to defeat and remove the Angels from the worlds, carrying out the Event's rules. That would certainly save them from this madness." He looked to Shunnosuke, asking why he let himself be attacked. He chuckled lightly. "I suppose even with all my power, Thesis and Ananke are still formidable. We have fought for thousands of years, and it is only this time that they decided to bring the fight to you all as we brought this Event up."

Looking to Hyde, he returned to his odd look. He examined the man as he spoke like he was a sock in a fruit basket. When he asked about his name, Israfel looked strangely. "It's because you do not belong here Exempt One. What you had just done was technically against the rules of this entire Event. But because it isn't illegal....Hm, what a technicality." He went silent for a moment before brushing off the idea for the time being. "You're not wrong, the other Angels must be defeated by someone else with a Wish in mind, whether they joined another Angel or not. Once that is done, the final change will be made for you to meet your "Mother" and request your change. I am for a world where Humans value their inner strength above everyone else. The strongest and smartest will rule, while the weaker humans would serve the stronger. Everyone would have a purpose; the weaker would serve, and the leaders would guide, in a meritocratic mindset. I also cannot reveal who else has joined me. One would have to join me themselves. However, you my friend will not have that privilege," he said opening a finger out to Hyde. Such an odd occurrence for this man to be here; as this was completely in violation of this Event....to a degree.

He walked forward several steps getting closer to Hyde, looking at him more closely. "You are quite lucky you acted under this circumstance, however you are currently a proxy. You will not be punished for what you did, but you deserve to know. For all intents and purposes, you are not allowed to participate and create a Wish of your own."
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 8:47 pm

“Wait, you mean…..i cant play? I’m not getting my wish no matter what I do….am i?” Hyde was a little hurt; he had his own wish too that was never going to come true now. He’s even less involved now than he ever was since now he’s contemplating if his actions matter or not. “ Why didn’t angel tell me I couldn’t play the game, and what is stopping me from playing? I’m something called a wild card and I do come from a completely different world from the azores portals and such, is that why?” Hyde seemed more stunned that he couldn’t play the game than anything else. “ I’m pretty sure punishment involves a much more painful attack than the last one you did to me, is there things that I can do and cant do in this case? If it’s not too much trouble to lay down to me mr Israfel…how much of an effect does a “proxy” has on this battle, and you talk so lightly about beating the other angels. I know you all have different wishes, but do you truly wish to see the other angels dead for them? I’m sure you get along with at least 1 other angel…” Hyde was humble, and also concerned.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 6:42 am

Sharaku would only raise an eyebrow at Shun's comment. He really had nothing to say to that, unless the other wanted to hear that he had an opposite opinion towards the matter of joining anyone. Besides, it wasn't really important. Not until someone actually decided to go and join Israfel. ''So, we only need to stop Thesis to avoid this happening again? What about Ananke then? I heard that he is wreaking some havoc on our side of the world. What is his involvement with this problem?'' Or was it that the two were attacking both worlds respectively? Thesis these ones, and Ananke theirs? Otherwise it didn't make much sense to him. Because assuming they did stop Thesis, Ananke could always pick up the slack and do it himself. They were the same kind afterall. ''Is there a difference between the options though? Defeating the Primordial, or all the Angels.'' The first one seemed a little easier, if it was really only one target, unlike having to seek out all the Angels and battle them. Problem was, would they bring the same outcome in the end or not? He'd rather know before deciding which way to go, if even.

He would frown at the whole deal with Hyde, but he couldn't say he understood much. Well, he was interested in knowing what rule did the redhead supposedly break by coming here, but Hyde was asking a lot on his own, so he would leaving him to that for now. Hopefully Israfel would give more details, because this did not really sound nice right now.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:46 pm

Sharaku did raise a valid point perhaps they should focus more on damage control rather than trying to repair the damage. Though according to Isfrael they had managed to buy more time, so it was worth investing in to say the very least. The android seemed to pause and think about what was being said about Hyde so he was an anomaly? Something no one ever predicted or expected? Why was that? He was Hyde, a human, wasn't this entire event about humanity.....although....Hyde was different. The contract he had discussed with the android his powers....

Maybe Hyde was different from everything that the android had observed...there was a significant difference between Hyde and the rest of the group. He turned his head to look at Hyde who seemed to be confused about his participation. "Hyde, I don't think that's what he meant. I think what he means is that you can participate, but the angels cannot grant whatever wish you have for the world." While the android did not agree with what the angel had to believe, he did have a question about it all.

"Isfrael, you keep referring to what Hyde has just done, are you telling me that we weren't supposed to be able to rescue you like we have? However, Hyde made it possible?" The android asked, wanting a bit of clarity on what was being said, though Sharaku brought up another point, "I could have sworn that in order to defeat Thesis we had to activate that tower? Or is it possible to defeat her without it?" The android further inquired mostly to himself, but he left the question open for answering.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 6:59 pm

When Sentinel stepped in to try and reassure Hyde, Israfel shook his head. "Incorrect. Hyde is not allowed to even fight us under pretty much any circumstance. He got lucky this time, but the situation was different. Hyde being here definitely helped, but that's not why he isn't supposed to be here. It's simply the rules that one Hyde Mizumi will not be allowed to be involved with the main affairs of this Event. I am not sure why Angel herself never told you. Perhaps you should speak with her and figure it out. I only know bits and pieces of the entire picture, I won't say anything else on the matter." He placed a finger on his chin and thought for a moment. Why would someone like Hyde be forbidden from this entire Event? He had some ideas, but he would be silent on that for now. It was not his place to speak of the personal matters of other Humans to him, especially for this young man.

When Sharaku spoke, he turned to him. "Ananke is volatile. He is the chaos while Thesis is the cunning. Truly two evil forces and dangerous when combining synonymously. And of course, defeating us will push the Event forward, while defeating the Primordials can save your islands. Naturally they both seem appealing correct? Other Angels will most likely tell you more on the issue. I am not allowed to tell you everything, lest we risk biasing ourselves towards you. You are free to join any Angel if you agree with them, even me if you agree with my ideals....and if you don't...we will see one another in battle soon enough, minus that predicament from earlier." He said fairly stiffly. Facts were facts and it may sound harsh now given that they just saved him, but if they disagree, then eventually they will fight one another. It was a hard choice they made, and it was merciful. He wondered how they though regarding his Wish.

Looking to Hyde, he shook his head regarding his other questions that involved him. "It comes down to you all. From here on, what you do is up to you. I am still planning on remaining in this world, as I have not been called back, nor defeated or destroyed. So, I suppose you now have an Angel you know, which as far as this Event goes, is no small feat. Once again, well done." He nodded with a stern face as though a commander was honoring a deputy. Not exactly a personal thank you, but the closest thing the proud Angel Israfel would move to. "Since you have asked your questions, I will ask one of my own. Do any of you know a location where another Angel is?" He studied the group closely. He himself was curious to see how much progress they made if any. This was a special case so he was free to be somewhat liberal. Plus, a show of strength truly did impress him. They had potential, much like every single Human with will.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 2:01 am

Hyde nodded his head. “ guess angel has all the answers this time around, I’ll ask her when we get back. As for you other question, not really. I think I pissed off the angel in san malarus, that dimension doesn’t like persona’s a lot, I know someone who is aligned with an angel, I just don’t know which one because she hasn’t told me yet. That’s the honest truth amigo….” Hyde would say as he thought some more. “Two more things before we jet by the way. The Angel in lunapa island, total sweetheart by the way for helping out my friends with the Lewis Rhodes thing, I’m guessing that she assisted and no one was aligned to her from my group…not that I know of?” Hyde would look at his friends questioningly before talking back to the prince of Cumberland …. Or Israfel. “ does that mean that if something happens in your dolman, you have the choice to act in a particular way and that doesn’t break the rules? I’ not saying this is an IOU, but a common enemy named Thesis, if something happens, It’ll be nice if you’re thinking about us just a little bit on that day.
“Hyde had a bit of embarrassing laughter, then he went over to the second question. “There is this girl “Dally” That I think the primordial are obsessed with. If I’m a proxy, is she a cheat code? Know anything at all about her or why she’s important to the event? Can you drop a hint or anything or is that all were getting right now?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 7:31 am

..What did that mean anyway? If Hyde wasn't allowed period, then why had this time become an exception? Logically, it should mean he was not able to even come in and fight, but nothing attempted to stop him, no? Then why would any other time be different in the future? It did not make a lot of sense right now. If Hyde could break the rules now, why would he not be able to do so later on? Sharaku wouldn't comment, though, as it wasn't really his problem. Hyde was the one that needed to figure himself out in this case. Because he for sure had no idea what, and how was Hyde doing, apparently.

He would look at Israfel with a frown. ''Not really.'' He didn't find both appealing to the same extent, to be honest. ''In the current situation, I'd rather go after the Primordials. While I don't really have much intention on joining the Angels, they aren't causing true harm either, compared to what Thesis and Ananke are doing.'' And joining an Angel wouldn't change anything either. So what? You wouldn't have to fight the Angel you are allied with. That's that in the end. One Angel more or less...as if that made a big difference with all that they had on their plate already. And to be honest, he wasn't really liking this whole Event to begin with. He would rather not fight the Angels unless it was necessary for some reason. Like this instance they dealt with just now, for example.

After the asked question, he would pause to think, though turning to Hyde soon after. Hm, there was only one person that he could imagine with the description the redhead gave. ''Are you talking about your girlfriend, Hyde? If so, then it's the San Malarus Angel. Though, I don't know more than I've been told on that matter. But as far as I know, you did not piss of the Angel herself. But the residents of the world. The Angel is simply not interfering, and letting them act as they wish.'', he would shrug, before moving on. ''Other than that, I know of the Angel in the Prison. Sraosha is her name, as far as I know. But I haven't met her personally. She's been making snow and wind flurries around while I was there, but never showed her face.'' He was still a little irritated over that, to be honest. ''As for Lunapa...the lights there most likely did have something to do with the local Angel, but I honestly have no idea.'' That was just about all he knew about the Angels so far. Though, he wasn't sure what it mattered to Israfel. They were on opposing sides, no?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:20 am

The android frowned, okay...so Hyde wasn't allowed to participate whatsoever. "What do you mean? If this is a fight for humanity and for humanity to determine its own fate, then why isn't Hyde allowed? He's human." The android said, though he had his own conclusion as to the why about it all, "As for your question about the other angels we know of a few, we also know of the one on Maltsu's location, though we have been unable to meet any of the angel's personally. You all are being very evasive, though I'm not sure why we have to find you all, if we must fight you at a later time?" The android asked more than a bit curious as to why there is such a wild goose chase if they just have to fight all the angels. It seems like an unnecessary step to take if they have to fight them all, why not fight them when they find them. These beings moved in very odd ways, but the android had to play by the rules...didn't he? "Why are you so curious about all this anyways?" The android inquired, knowing he may not get an answer..or at least a truthful one.

If they had to fight all the angel's then why must they find them? As far as the android was aware that was the order, find the angels then call them to the tower where they fight them. Isn't that a bit ridiculous, granted they had not managed to find any other angel other than this one. So they still had a long way to go and were running out of time. The android let out a sigh, "Still a long way to go, but we'll get there with time..or we'll come up with a different plan. Maybe powering up and confronting Thesis and her brother might not be a bad idea, eliminating them would give us more time or so I think." The android said aloud pondering one last thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)   Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Begone Corruption! (Investigate The Corruption Mission)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next