Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A gentlemenly problem (Shar)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A gentlemenly problem (Shar)   A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 3:56 pm

Hm. Israfel, is it? Well, he would have to keep that in mind, in case he ever got to meet the Angel. One never knows. The possibility was always there, seeing as he was going to go there, unless Hyde suddenly gave up on his heroic determination. Which, he severely doubted. That would be extremely un-Hyde. ''I'll remember that, in case.'', he would nod calmly, closing his eyes briefly as Jack continued his speech. That was hard to answer. It really depended on the person themselves, and what they believed. He couldn't truly tell Jack what was right. That was up to the younger man to decide on his own terms.

He would give a bemused smirk. ''I'm going to have little choice in the matter. Whether I actually want to or not, I will get dragged to fix the problem. I know as much already. That notwithstanding, however...I'll have people backing me up. While you could probably tag along...it is going to be dangerous. I'm guessing what is happening has something to do with the Primordials. And they are no joke.'', he would scratch at his cheek with his free hand. ''I cannot really answer your question. That is for you to answer yourself, and you alone. Are you willing to risk death? Is your determination and will strong enough? People cannot decide for you. It is your own responsibilty to make up your mind, and choose what you believe in. You say you want to be a hero, and help people yes? Then prove you are strong enough to make a decisive choice yourself.'' With that, he would step back, as the offending helmet pretty much cracked in half, golden eyes set on Jack firmly.

''Catch.'', he would say simply, throwing the screwdriver at the younger man.

Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemenly problem (Shar)   A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 11:12 pm

Jack would catch the screw driver and look at Sharaku intently. Was... Was Sharaku telling Jack to man up or shut up?... H-He was wasn't he!?... Wow... that's... Amazing! Jack felt something click inside him... If he wanted to be like Sharaku.... he had to be himself! Who cared if he was strong enough to beat an angel... or even a shadow. All that mattered was that he was willing to try. Ya know... For a guy that dresses like Jack the Ripper...Sharaku here is pretty stand up guy."Thanks Sharaku... You've given me a bit to think about. That and you helped me escape my prison of fiberglass? You're on a role today aren't you heh..."

Jack would pick up the peaces of his shattered helmet and deposit them in a near by trash can. dusting his hands clean once he was finished"Well I owe you one now so hows about I buy ya lunch. I know this great little burger joint that totally owes me for stopping an armed robbery there a few nights ago" Without a hint of shame or irony, Jack reached behind his back and pulled , seemingly from nowhere, a second helmet and placed it over his head.

A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 MV5BMTY0MzE1NjE2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODYxMzEzMjE@._V1_
"What do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemenly problem (Shar)   A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Sharaku would shrug vaguely. ''It wasn't as if I was planning to do this today.'' Well, to be honest, he had not been planning anything specific at all, and even if he had...it sure wouldn't have involved getting run into, and having a face off with a broken piece of a helm. Jack was just lucky, that was all. He could have left the younger man and walked off. But as much as he still found the whole, 'I gotta prance around in colorful getups' ridiculous, he did not have any solid reason to just leave.

He would give Jack a slightly blank face when he pulled out another helmet. ''Were you not just happy that you got out of being stuck? Why are you putting one on again? To risk the same thing happening?'', he'd ask with a raised eyebrow, before shaking his head. ''Anyway, if you really insist, but I am not particularly fond of junk food, so I don't suggest you try to feed me burgers.'' Disregarding the fact that he was always a bit iffy on letting people pay for him or such.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemenly problem (Shar)   A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:46 pm

"That other one was diggin into my ear. Had to get it off ya know? Plus the fans must of gotten busted in. Was getten hot as the dickens in there." Jack shrugged as he motioned for Sharaku to fallow him "I'm sure they have salads to. What ever ya get is my treat." If Sharaku fallowed him he would slow his pace to walk side by side with the tall Gothic man.

"Sharaku, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Heh..."

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemenly problem (Shar)   A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2015 12:55 pm

That wasn't exactly. ''I was just saying that this one could get busted too. And it is definitely less hot when you aren't wearing anything on your head in the first place...'', he would trail off eventually. Eh, why was he even trying. As long as Jack wasn't forcing him to wear one, it wasn't really his problem, was it? ''I'll see about it.'' Maybe he could just decide he didn't like anything on the menu in the end. Always an easy way out available. It wasn't as if he was hurrying anywhere at the moment after all.

''I think you have interesting methods of applying wishful thinking.''
, he would respond right back, though, it was mostly just a joke. He couldn't really say no way. Life is unpredictable at times...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemenly problem (Shar)   A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 10:26 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A gentlemenly problem (Shar)   A gentlemenly problem (Shar) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A gentlemenly problem (Shar)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2