Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] Empty
PostSubject: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:14 pm

The velvet room had become empty for some time, even Igor had left to go on and do god knows what. All leaving the Cattendant alone in the room of blue to sit around and await a guest's arrival. They had planned to go out into the real world and hang out around for awhile, but with everyone gone, they didn't want to leave any incoming guests to come in and be welcomed with an empty room. Sitting on Igor's table, Jinx sat for awhile, just staring at the doors that allowed others entry to the room. Sighing a bit, she would lay down slowly on the table, still awaiting for some action to take place, but of course nothing did. Listing to the music that always played in the place, it was like an elevator, which she had only been in once before. She was also pretty sure the Velvet Room itself was once an elevator, but that wasn't probable.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:44 am

Velvet oh Velvet?
| 'King' Hoodie's Return |

Why did this have to be so difficult? Leo stood outside the door to the Velvet Room, getting cold feet. Returning to his old life after being a human for the last 100 years was... tempting yes, but something held him back. How would the other attendants react upon seeing "The Outcast" return? He had learned his lesson after these 100 years spent in exile. But had he learned enough about humility? What if he was banished again from the Velvet Room permanently? Well, there was only one way to find out, and that's by opening that door. With a shaky hand, he pulled down the handle, and gently pushed open the door, fearing what was waiting for him inside.

Huh...? What? A... Cat? Leo stood there utterly confused about the black cat sitting on the table... That was... unusual... Did Philemon seriously create an Animal attendant? Or was this cat carrying the potential within? Well, Leo knew for a fact that animals possessed the ability to have a persona of their own, but could they really enter the Velvet Room to begin with on their own? What precisely was the point of this cat? He cautiously closed the door behind him, awaiting a response from the animal on the table...

Last edited by Jerry The Blue on Sun May 17, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:40 am

The door opened and someone entered, but it wasn't a guest or any of their usual siblings, it was someone new? A new velvet room attendant that they hadn't run into yet? Or someone who was just born? They looked older, as in expression wise. The older the attendant, the stronger their expressions were, which was a sign of age in the people who never did that. "Mrow? And who might you be?" She defiantly didn't wear 'Attendant blue,' so he might have had a hard time guessing they resided there until they actually spoke. Only Igor was sick enough to have a talking cat addition to the room, especially since her goal was to make guests and it was hard when no one knew a cat could talk. "Anyways, my name is Jinx, pleasure to make your acquaintance. If you haven't guessed, I'm the Purrrfect Cattendant."
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Was this thing for real? Leo closed the door behind him, giving the animal in front of him a skeptic look. "Well... Attendant Jinx, was it? I'm Leo, a former attendant of this very room... I hope my return is timely. I think I have learned my lesson by now..." He said with a pained expression on his face, as he sat down on a chair nearby. Oh, how he had missed this place. It's incredible what 100 years of abscence could do for an attendant. Normally, time wasn't a concept which affected the Attendants, as they rarely ever visited the world outside of the Velvet Room. Leo, on the other hand, had certainly felt the touch of time on himself. Sure, he hadn't physically aged one bit, but spending 100 years in a realm where time constantly moves forward, and seeing civilization adapt and evolve over the course of a century really did change Leo into a stronger man.

"Where's master and the others? Why are you the only one here?" He asked the cat. He really should've expected something like this... Igor was a funny man, that much was certain. His other siblings were nowhere to be seen either... Some way to return to the old life, right? Coming back here and being greeted by a talking cat. Lovely, Igor... Just lovely...
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptySun May 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Most of the other attendants were out tending to their guests, which didn't surprise her much. Ever since shit went down in the real world, the attendants have been running around like crazy looking for more guests while they tried to help the ones they already had. "Well if you're coming back, the room is usually like this every now and then, everyone is busy with their guests and all. Sorry if it isn't your perfect arrival." She'd lick her paw a bit, rubbing it against her face before repeating the process at least three times. "Plus big nose is busy, but he never tells any of us what he's doing in the first place. By the way, I didn't catch your name?" Jinx felt like no one would lie about being an attendant, it was a pretty boring job to lie about having, if anything she'd rather pretend to be a librarian or something else boring than an attendant.
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:45 pm

Yes... Master Igor. Always the busybody. That old man never took a break or breather from his job. Not that he really could either, as his sole purpose was aiding the Wild Cards in their duties. "Yes... It's quite a shame he's so busy lately. But what can you do, when everything has went to hell in a handbasket during these last couple of weeks. Always helping out the wild cards. It's perfectly understandable, considering the circumstances. Not only in Ueitawa, but here in Azores as well. I've seen this whole catastrophe begin... I'm just hoping they can deal with the threat before time runs out... To be honest, I've grown quite fond of the human world." He would say with a light chuckle.

"Can you really blame me, after spending the last 100 years over there in exile? But that was then, and this is now. I'm taking on the duties as an attendant once more. If you see Igor or any of the other attendants, could you relay that to them? I'm sure my return will be met with mixed feelings..." Yes... There was no doubt about that... Most of the other older attendants had probably forgotten about Leo anyway... But it was a nice feeling, stepping back into his old home like this... "The name's Leo... And you are?"
Back to top Go down
The Cattendant

The Cattendant

PostSubject: Re: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:59 pm

She’d laugh a bit at his final statement, sitting back a bit more straight then before. “I already told you, I’m Cattendant Jinx; do you have memory loss or something?” She’d use a serious tone when speaking, though it just didn’t fit when you’re stuck talking to a cat. “One hundred years? I’m like sixteen… Well one-hundred and sixteen. But I don’t remember seeing you, maybe because I stuck by Igor like a scaredy-cat for the first twenty years.” She was pretty scared of the room, and most of the attendants, but Igor always had this feeling about him that she could never explain. It was like a warm blanket, and as a baby, she always wanted to be around that warm feeling. “Your story sounds like this rumor I heard once, about the first ever attendant and how she was exiled until like a year ago. Could you imagine being gone for about three-thousand years? And I’m pretty sure she was locked up for most of that time, though only Philemon could know why Igor did that. ”
Back to top Go down
Jerry's Dummy Account
Praetorian
Jerry's Dummy Account

PostSubject: Re: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] EmptyTue May 19, 2015 6:37 am

"Ah... Of course. Nevermind me. Well, Jinx. It's nice to meet you." He would chuckle sheepishly at his own mistake. Maybe the fact that Leo was back in the Velvet Room had made the name of the cat completely slip from his mind. "Well... One hundred years is an awfully long time if you spend it away from the Velvet Room, let me tell you. But living in a world where time actually holds meaning has... been a valuable experience for me. And I don't blame Master for banishing me either. He did the right thing. " His younger self would not have agreed, that much was certain, but now, he was a changed man. For the better, hopefully. He had learned his lesson. "Well, I wasn't much in the Velvet Room back then either. And the few times I were, I was usually by myself..." He would say with a somber expression on his face. "Yeah... I think I've heard about that one too... Was it really three thousand years though?" Leo scratched the back of his head. The attendant hadn't heard the rumor in it's entirety for a long while, so of course the details were foggy, but at least he remembered the gist of it. "Well... And the attendant in question as well, of course. I know very well the reason behind my banishment... Not that I'm willing to go into detail about that subject... Another time, perhaps, Jinx." He let out a deep sigh...

Those days were not his brightest, that much was certain... Being forced to forfeit his old compendium was probably the most difficult thing the attendant had gone through... He was not willing to divulge any details about that to anyone... Not even the Barlow family knew the true reason behind his banishment...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]   Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry] Empty

Back to top Go down

Velvet oh Velvet? [Jerry]
Page 1 of 1