Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inCalendar
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Azores Weather Report

Wooh! It's starting to get windy over here! Heat is slowing down, and everyone is now starting to prepare for less rain and more sweaters! Everyone be ready! It's cool now, but wait until it gets even colder! Waves are coming harder and larger in the evening so watch out night-swimmers! This has been another Azores Weather Report!

Endymion Time of Day
----------------------
Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Advertisement Board

April 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tykal Mahavari (Rework Endymion Plot)
Today at 1:34 pm by Tykal Mahavari

» The Jester Arcana Board
Today at 11:22 am by Penny

» Troublesome Debut [Maverick's Awakening]
Today at 11:12 am by Penny

» Shiina's Compendium
Today at 11:05 am by Penny

» The Beast Unleashed [Shiina]
Today at 10:35 am by Penny

» In the web of the spider [Night Mission]
Today at 7:36 am by Athena

» Simple And Clean [Andrew's Awakening]
Yesterday at 10:26 pm by Wolfie977

» Meeting Nola (Gabe)
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by Sosina

» Brother Seeking Brother (James' Awakening)
Yesterday at 3:25 pm by Amaikawa

Current Events
Updated: 6/20/2016

Heya! I'm your friendly neighborhood Larsinny, a demon here to keep you updated on the current debacles going on within the site! Okay, maybe not debacles... Anyway! The Endymion Plot, our Third Main Plot, has started! We also have our previous plot's part two running next to it for Azores! If you're a new member looking to join the new plot, you will want to choose Endymion. However, if you're interested in our older plot, Azores, you may also join that one aswell. The choice is ultimately up to you! The Dungeon Master of the Azores plot is Grantus and the DM of the current Endymion plot is Philemon.

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates

Share | 

Natural Refreshening (Jerry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Natural Refreshening (Jerry)   Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Hmm. So, here I am on the gravel road towards the ALPE camping grounds. Every time I go through it, it always seems so vast and empty. Just an endless plain almost, going to a nice little natural preserve where people camp and enjoy being one with nature. *Sigh* This area is so boring. Maybe I should read a book or listen to an Audiobook while on my way. Hmm, or should I listen to some music? Nono, books are always the way to go. Just the hard feel of it and seeing the text just ingrains the words into you. Hmm, what book do I have with me currently? Oh, yeah, this one's good. Now I just hope that I can be able to relax a bit without getting annoyed by things such as being a state terrorist, having to deal with emotionally unstable and asshole friends, or just maintaining appearances for the average person. Fuck, living a double life is exhausting. I just want to relax a tad yet so many things get in my way...

Endyimon Plot Character                Endyimon Plot Persona                        Azores II Character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jerry the Maid

PostSubject: Re: Natural Refreshening (Jerry)   Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 am

"Huff, Huff, Huff!" The gravel beneath Batilde's shoes crunched lightly as she ran down the road. Her ponytail swung back and forth in a rhythmic fashion with each step. Today, she was dressed up in a navy-blue, tight jogging tank-top and black, short shorts. she was listening to music through a pair of black earphones connected by a black cord to her phone, which was strapped on her left bicep. The wind was almost non-existant today, and birds were chirping happily in the trees somewhere close by. All in all, rather pleasant. Not that Batilde heard much of the birds considering she was currently listening some rather peppy music to keep her tempo moderately high. The weather was pretty perfect too, hence why Batilde had even decided that going on this little jog would be a good idea. The sun was up high in the sky, and it was moderately warm today. Not too warm, but just warm enough that she wouldn't get cold from being dressed like this. Then again, she was jogging, which generated heat, so perhaps i wasn't THAT warm, but yeah, you get the idea.

Halfway through her little jog, Batilde came to a stop at a bench by a pond not too far away from the main camping area of ALPE. Deciding it was as good of a time as any, she took a brief pause in her running, and sat down on the stump to get some water in her system. Beads of sweat slowly rolled down her back, arms and forehead, dropping down on the ground below. She'd open up the small bag on her back, and picked up a clear plastic bottle full of cold tap water. She opened it and downed a few sizable swigs of the clear liquid before stuffing the bottle back in her bag again. Just as she did, a young man walked by her, seemingly lost in music of his own, or something. Either way, aside from the half-curious glance Batilde gave him at first, she'd return her focus to the pond. Maybe just a few more minutes... Then it was back to running again. She was still only half-way there, after all.

Music Bat's Listening to:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Natural Refreshening (Jerry)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1