Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Penny

Penny

A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) Empty
PostSubject: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:28 pm

"Y'know, you really shouldn't overbear her." A soft voice called out to Rita from behind her at the hospital's lobby, making her sigh as the conversation they were having was less than enjoyable. The man, only seen a few times so far, actually decided to come out of his hidey hole at her house today and visit her. Why wouldn't he, though? He was her brother, there was no reason for him to stay back if she was suddenly brought into the hospital.

A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) QeoJVLW

"You think I don't know that? She's the person I want to protect most out of anyone I've ever known, I'd never try to make things worse for her." Crymson tilted his head forward, smirking lightly. "She isn't Laura, she can take a hit. After you told me that girl was once a User too, though... hard to believe, I have to tell you." The silvernette frowned, already knowing where Lia was currently held. Of course, Crymson had already been told what happened and, after all the details, explicitly asked to come and meet the one who just awakened. Who was Rita to refuse? Well, besides someone who'd clearly prefer to spend this time alone with Lia. Regardless, if needed, the man could leave as well.

A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) Giphy

"I supposed you're right on that one." The detective's smile immediately turned into a sorrowful face, remembering the old times. Maybe things would have gone differently had he not gotten involved. Who knew, really? Anything could have happened. Rita, however, disregarded him for now, only sighing as she adjusted her new outfit. She spent the night here, so she needed something to get out of bed and into in the morning, hence why Crymson was here at the moment. Nevertheless, before anything else, Rita would move normally towards Lia's room, already being fairly close to it, and knocked on the door, opening it if called out to...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:34 pm

A few moments after Rita knocked, someone a little unexpected would show up outside the door, and look out to them. He looked a bit middle-aged and fairly tall. Rita recognized this man immediately as someone she would see roaming the circus and performing as the ringmaster from time to time. It was Lia's Father, one whom she knew as her boss, Church Adair.

A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) Alices10

He himself had seen her before, and knew very well of her connection and friendship with the performer. At her sight, he gave a light smile, though it droped almost immediately into a neutral expression. "Rita. A pleasure to see you. I heard about what happened...she is still sleeping. You were involved right? I don't know all the details, but I was told that you were there with my baby girl...." he said, his eyes sort of scanning the albino. He seemed to have a demeanor of....wariness, like he wasn't sure what to think of her. Though he was trying to be as friendly as he could, given his daughter was in a dangerous situation and could have nearly died. He didn't know what to think about any of this at all. He didn't say a thing to her brother, and had his full attention on her.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyFri May 08, 2015 4:44 pm

Rita looked back outside as no response was given, only to be fairly surprised to see her boss, of all people, being there... well, maybe it was to be expected, he was Lia's father and all.

"Likewise, Adair-san, it is always good to know you are well." The silvernette bowed slightly with a light smile on her face. She clearly trusted this man, being her boss and Lia's father, after all. "Yes, I was there... I did my best to make sure Lia wasn't hurt, of course. It was the least I could do for her." With a hand on his sister's shoulder, Crymson stepped in for a moment, a light face on as his demeanor shifted to a more nonchalant one.

"I assure you, sir, she'll be fine. There's always some fatigue after a situation such as this one is over, you need not worry. I'm sure my sister did just as she said she did, of course." Crymson, being the perceptive person he was, took note of Adair's wariness and, like his sister complex ordered him to, quickly came to defend Rita, who was obviously the source of the uneasiness.

"Y-yes, as he said. I'm sure Lia will be fine. I'm glad I got to see you here, though, I need to speak with you as well." Rita's face showed a bit of worry mixed in with her respect for the man. If there was someone she had to let know of this whole case, it was the parent of someone who had already gotten involved in it, albeit by chance, it seemed. Needless to say, as they heard Lia was still sleeping, the siblings tried to keep their voices reasonably down while still audible, so as to avoid waking her up by chance.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:29 pm

"You did your best, but it looked like she still ended up here..." he said, not seeming so subtle in his conveying of stress; of course for good reason considering his daughter was now in the hospital for something that can't even be explained. He sighed a bit. The gesture from both Rita and her brother was somewhat comforting, given that they probably knew more about this and could shed light on it, but it still did not ease the poor man's fears. He closed the door behind him and stood outside, letting the young lady get some sleep. "I was not going to leave because of what was happening, but this is only making me want to keep everyone out of harm's way quicker. I didn't expect something like this to happen so soon. Now no one is going to look for us for any kind of amusement. It's definitely a terrible situation.." he said putting a hand over his brow and thinking.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:47 pm

"Look, sir, this isn't---" Crymson would defend his sister, if not for her putting a hand right over his face as a signal to stop. "You're absolutely right, Adair-san, she still ended up in the hospital despite my best efforts, I'm sorry for that." The silvernette herself regretted that Lia had to come here as well, it made her feel hurt inside that she couldn't protect her enough. However, the fact that she was here now, and not really hurt physically... or so Rita thought, meant that she was going to at least be fine.

"However, I do think that she got off of this in a much better state than most people. Mental trauma is common when dealing with the supernatural, and Lia's... awakening, so to speak, was definitely a tense one. I'm surprised she only needs sleep, but thankful as well." Rita, if allowed, would place her hand on Adair's shoulder, trying to convey her friendliness as well. After something so serious... well, the least she could do was comfort the victim's parents. "I hope you can trust me on what I want to explain to you, Adair-san... since Lia's got a taste of this now... I can't imagine she'd back down. I want you to be sure of what is going on, so your heart's at ease. I'll be completely honest... I love Lia as much as anyone else, if not more, so I want her to be safe as well. If possible, I'm keeping her out of harm's way, rest assured." She'd put on a bit of a warm smile. This was the truth, Rita just wanted her loved one to be safe, unharmed... she knew she wouldn't be able to help it if Lia decided that she wanted to come along, but that was how it'd need to go. Hell, she'd be happy to have her on her side, if that happened, but that didn't mean she'd just keep herself to attacking and letting Lia get hurt... no, her main focus from then on would just be protecting her, and everyone else, that was for sure.

"Rita, I'm sure Adair-san knows how Lia would react." Crymson spoke up, a bit put off by the man's attitude, but still keeping his cool. "If you'll let me..." He stepped up to the man himself, them being probably the same height as Crymson was quite tall as well. "Adair-san, I don't think you know me yet, but I'm Rita's brother, Crymson Arisato. First and foremost, it's a pleasure to meet you. Second of all, I'd like you to know that I have knowledge of what happened to your daughter... somewhat. I am familiar with the phenomena, in a way, and can explain why she's feeling the way she is. If there's anything you want to ask to put your heart at ease, please, feel free to do so." Having once been a User, what Crymson said was very much played down. He had done research into the supernatural before and used his own experiences to base those words from, but that wasn't all... he knew the side effects of exerting yourself and using too much of your powers, he knew that people regularly suffered from mental trauma after awakening. A case such as Lia's wasn't unusual to him, to say the very least.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:16 pm

Adair looked to Rita and his face turned from stress to irritation. "Whether she'd "back down" or not is none of your business. I don't want my daughter being thrown into danger at every moment in time. You may know more about this, but you clearly don't have enough skill to protect this city..." he said. Realizing his outburst, he sighed and looked down. "Sorry Rita. I know how you feel about her. And I know she cares for you a lot. But this is obviously new to her. For all I know she could want to join you...and I don't want that. She's an adult, but I can't let her brashly just make these decisions and go out. I'm sorry Rita, but I am not gonna let her leave my sight so easily. She's smarter than she seems, and she knows what she's doing, but she could be rattled or worse by this. I don't want to have her or anyone of my family deal with this..." he said. From then on he was silent until Crymson spoke. "I suppose anything that pertains to her would be helpful. But don't fluff it up. I don't care about what you are involved in; I only want to know how my Lia will be," he said, running a hand over his forehead, and hiding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyTue May 12, 2015 9:18 pm

Rita flinched a bit as her boss spoke, a clear eyebrow raised. She wasn't expecting that, of all things... well, maybe she was, but Crymson certainly was bitter about it. Luckily for everyone, though, including himself, Rita held him back by pulling on his quote, though a clear glare was seen thrown at the ground from the grown man's eyes.

"I suppose you are right... I'm just one person, I can't possibly have the skill to protect the city alone. That's why I'm counting on you." By you, Rita meant the people in general, but had left it entirely ambiguous on purpose, seeing as she was rather lax right now. Adair was right, in a way, she was still not fully trained, she wasn't... skilled enough. That was true, it all was, and it certainly was something she intended on fixing.

"Hm, true... I know exactly how you feel. I'd much rather have Lia be safe than take her with me on anything of this... you're her father, so those feelings are more justified than mine. Even if mine... no, you already know it, I'm sure." The silvernette shook her head and put on a light smile. "I'm sure you're shocked about this, and I don't blame you. If I had parents, I'm sure they'd be worried sick if they found out their daughter had been in clearly mortal danger just a day ago..." The smile turned wry as she spoke, making sure that her intentions were clear in these phrases... Lia was lucky to have a father like this. "I won't assure you that you can keep her held down forever... we both know what Lia's like, and I'm seriously afraid of what the fight did to her... but, I need you to know something. The person that threatened her, us, everyone there on the scene, he is still at large. If you want Lia to survive and have a chance against him... either you let her get stronger on her own or you protect her until the end of time. I know which one you'd pick, since you're her father... but I also want you to think of what that entails for Lia. I'm sure, though... that you know what's best for your daughter." Rita was clearly upset over her own words, and Ananke did seem like he was targeting Lia and Rita specifically when he went off... she couldn't ever guarantee anyone's safety, not as long as this was still going on. It was just... awful.

"That's enough, Rita." Crymson, still very clearly agitated, inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly, trying to catch his cool. "Sir, your daughter, I can assure you, will be just fine if you let her rest. Mental fatigue when dealing with supernatural phenomena is common and just getting a few good nights of sleep usually cures it without trouble. However... if you do intend on keeping her safe, I suggest you don't keep her away from this case at all. I know what you're thinking, I must be insane, but I can assure you that, if Lia keeps getting stronger and trespassing obstacles until she's ready... nothing, and I do mean nothing, will harm her. I trust Rita with my life, and I know that she'd give hers to protect the one she loves most. I know that it isn't hers or my place to say... but I do think that your daughter needs the experience. If you still aren't swayed... that's your choice. As someone who also tried to keep his own... daughter, almost, for me, away from a supernatural case, I can assure you that seeing her grow now to be as strong as she is is a blessing for me." During that time, seven years ago, Crymson truly was desperate to make sure Rita never got roped into it accidentally. He had faced troubles, and, of course... did unmentionable things to succeed, but he knew just how hard a parent would try to keep their child away from danger, just as he did his sister all that time ago. However, he had also been a User, he knew how they got stronger, he knew that going on their journey would strengthen their character in the end, and he knew that persisting through countless obstacles was the only way to make it out. From what he had heard from Rita, he believed Lia was strong enough to do it, that she would just keep going... Rita also wanted to believe this... but...

A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) XzsWDvl

"...maybe love is a strong enough force for you to keep them from going." She understood Adair's desire most of all, and agreed with him at her very core... in this case, Rita simply couldn't go with her brother's words, as evidenced by her clearly conflicted look, as her eyes were rough and a frown appeared on her face. She was... sad. Angry. A lot of things, but mostly worried. Lia... what would happen to her if she stayed behind? What would happen to her if she came along? There were too many things to consider...

"I know that I won't ever be able to say she's absolutely safe... I know that bringing her with me is what I should do... but I can't. She's family of mine as well, now, and I don't want to see her hurt... Adair-san, it's your choice. If you choose to prevent Lia from helping us by keeping her away from this case, I won't blame you, and if you think that she should do what she wants and she still chooses to come with me... then I swear that I'll protect her as best I can even if I have to give up my life for her. She's someone that's more important to me than anyone else I've ever met... so my greatest wish is for her to be happy and lead a happy life. I don't think I can do it on my own... no, I am positive that I can't do it on my own, but that's why I need your help. Everyone's help. If I could cheer people up, not let their spirit be broken... if I could return these islands to their regular state, then I would die happy. I don't know why you need to listen to my words, but you're Lia's father... and that means you're important to me as well. Not just as employee to boss, but I ask of you as someone I trust, will you place your trust in me? Will you give me the chance to help protect these islands I adore? Will you allow me to protect the person I love most, even if I have to give up my life for it? Adair-san..." Rita was visibly getting tearful at this point, but her conviction held her strong as even her brother stood back, too surprised to comment on this. Neither of them ever imagined she could grow so attached to someone or some place. After having been on the move for so long... after leaving behind past friendships countless times, never having a parent to lean on and help her, was this what Rita had come to? She could only be sure of one thing: she loved Lia and the Azores Region more than anyone and anything else, and her life, to her, was second in turn to her duty to protect both of them. That was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 1:03 am

Adair frowned and looked down at the floor. Of course; he remembered Lia telling him all about her. He knew that she herself was an orphan. She wasn't so different from many members of the family there. And Rita was not wrong, Church Adair knew very well of Lia's distaste for leaving here, going as far as she did for the sake of the circus. He did think hard about what Rita said. ".....She planned this circus before telling me about it. She was always so curious, and did things at random to see if they worked, whether it worked out or not. And I let her get away with it because she knew what she was doing. She isn't educated, but she has a wisdom others don't have." A businessman like Church may have just been spouting brags over his daughter, but she was smarter than she looked. For all of her methods and potential extremes, he truly believed she had something. And for what it was worth, if she was going to be alright after a day or two of rest, then she would also have a strength he had never seen.

He looked at Rita's face for a while when she offered her plea, not wavering, or even blinking. She was being sincere of course; Rita had a knack for that kind of thing. "....You have a chance to protect these islands. I will trust you. As for Lia..." he turned to the window of her, the window itself blocking view, but a furl of green laying on the bed, not moving, but alive. "...I suppose like before I have to leave it up to her. I owe her more than she thinks, and I feel like if I didn't let her, she would find some way to make it happen anyway. She really loves these islands, and she loves the people here...if she helped you, then I bet she would be willing to go through with this. However, it is her own life....and while I am her father....I can't control what she does, as the woman she has become, nor as the performer. She will do what she wants for the people she loves...and that's it....but that's what I think anyway. You'll have to ask her when she wakes up." He turned to her lightly and gave her a tiny smile, tinged with a natural paternal worry. He let it out of his hands now. If he tried to hold her down, she would find a way out of it just like she did before. But that was why she loved Lia; she took something and made it work, not just for herself, but for her family, those she loved, everyone. She was the closest thing to a truly altruistic person he knew. Though, Adair knew the hidden feelings behind that lovely face, and Rita perhaps did as well, or at least a fraction of it. He both regretted and praised the decisions he had made and did nt want to give her up for the world. But it was obvious she loved her, in more ways than one. Who would he be to deny something like that, when he made this circus founded on the ideal of entertainment and emotion?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyWed May 13, 2015 9:27 am

Rita's face turned pensive at Adair's words, as she considered what he had said. "Lia put the morale of the masses over authority, then. She may not go to school much... but she's truly someone that isn't dumb, by any means. Adair-san, do you think she did the right thing, making this circus? I'm not saying it was wrong at all, but I'm curious about what you think of it... I know we really have only spoken a few times, but you're someone that's important to me as well." The silvernette knew well enough just how smart Lia could be, how intuitive she was... seeing through her was no small feat, most people wouldn't even be able to make a true friendship with her. There weren't many she considered friends, so Lia truly was a special person in her heart.

Rita's face turned into a smile, though still keeping her tearful eyes. "Thank you. I know I didn't do a very good job the last time... but I swear that I'll protect Lia and these islands with all that I have. I'll get stronger, so you, Adair-san, don't have to worry anymore. Even if she doesn't come with me... she is going to be safe as long as I'm around. Thank you so much, honestly." Of course, she knew how tenacious Lia would be, but Adair's words relieved her of stress. As long as the performer had the freedom of choice, she had the chance to help the islands she loved, keep them safe just as Rita would do for her, right? She knew that Lia loved the Azores Region... so, whatever choice she made when she woke up, Rita was going to accept it.

A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) BxjJx90

"You're a good man, Church Adair. There aren't many parents who willingly support their child as you do. If you ever need any help defending the islands, I'm sure I can be of assistance." Now that this matter was settled, Crymson had another idea... perhaps he would be able to use his post to everyone's advantage, in a way. With his knowledge of the case and influence over the police force back in Japan, he knew that he could probably truly help the people... hell, he didn't even care if he was a target, as long as Rita's burden was eased in some way.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 12:31 am

Adair smiled lightly, and took the young man's hand to shake it softly, then pulled Rita in for a loving hug. "You are every bit a part of this family as anyone else here. I am gonna trust you this time," he said, finally letting go. "She's still asleep....I suppose come back later or tomorrow and she how she is doing then. I won't stop you. Just, don't force her, she's lived a nightmare made real. I don't want her to do something she does not want to do." He then stood next to the door, opening it slightly watch her. She was the brightest light he had. He could not bear to lose her now. Now that she had the Power of Persona, she like some others handled it differently. She seemed to need more sleep than others. Maybe she wasn't as lucky to get that side effect like others were.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Crymson's face brightened noticeably at the handshake, as he returned it normally. It seemed that Adair had gone from doubtful to trustworthy in some quick moments. Maybe it was Rita's words? Who knew? Rita, in turn, would flinch a bit at the hug but ultimately accept it, blushing lightly. She wasn't good with close actions like this, but the gesture made her happy, like she truly did belong with Lia and the others.

"Thank you, Adair-san... I'm glad that you gave me this chance." The silvernette smiled widely and sniffed, then passed an arm over her eyes, trying to deflect any wetness already built up in them, though they'd obviously look at least slightly moist. "I'll wait for her here... I can't leave her side until I'm sure she's in no danger anymore... the man who attacked us could still attack this place and, for that reason, I can't leave it. This island especially, I don't want to leave it unless I can help it..." She frowned slightly, looking down, but Adair would probably notice that it wasn't because of him, it was just because of the possibility she had brought up. It hit her like a ton of bricks once she had the time to rest, but the truth was that she would never, ever be safe on these islands and always needed to be ready for anything... as long as this "game" was going on, that was definitely the truth.

"Rita won't be forceful. Like you, she respects Lia's wishes wholly and won't ever try and make her do something she doesn't want to do. I know how she is, after all... my sister would never demand someone to do anything they didn't want to do." Crymson brought his hand to Rita's head, petting her with a cheerful smile on his face. He was proud of his little sister, even if he was still worried... this was her journey, after all. He already went through his, who was he to deny Rita hers?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:45 pm

Adair looked back into the room before looking to her. "I am not sure she will be waking up today...but I promise I will let you know when she does. I have your number. I will call you and leave a message. Go get your rest, you need it as much as she does." He said with a weary smile. He didn't really have much else to do, so if they had nothing else to mention, he would retire to the room to be with his daughter once more. He had to make sure she was alright after what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) EmptyFri May 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Rita's face turned a bit sad, but she quickly waved her head, dismissing it. "Alright. I'll be close by regardless, I'm gonna see if I can stay at the hospital longer... Brother, you go home, I'll call you after I've spoken to Lia for a while so you can tell her what you need to." The silvernette put a hand on her brother's shoulder, putting on a wry smile, obviously faking confidence. She was truly scared and worried, but Adair was right, she needed to rest... even if she didn't show it before, some things about that fight were just exhausting. Maybe she should take some time to figure out what she needed to do...

Crymson, in turn, would nod and pet her head. "Don't worry about it, I'm always here for you to call. I guess I do have something to do now, though, so if you'll excuse me..." With a thin smile, Crymson bowed lightly to Adair before turning around with his usual style. As he was leaving, he seemed to pick up his phone from the breast pocket of his jacket and dial a number, though, by the time he had started the conversation, he was already too far away to hear.

"I guess that's that... I'll be here in my room if they'll let me, but I still think you should be safe and call me. When she wakes up, please do so... I want to be with her when she does, just in case she has doubts about this." Rita, though, waited for a little while before heading off, glancing at her own phone before moving to the lobby to see if she could still get admitted to her room. Hell, maybe she could still do something today. Where were the others that came in with her? Guess she'd need to find them on her own...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)   A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia) Empty

Back to top Go down

A True Chance to Cheer Up (Lia)
Page 1 of 1