Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:41 pm

The cop named Keda would seem to interrogate Masa a little. Masa figured that it was something that cops did normally, Keda must've done it before. Maybe he was just generally confused. There were many possibilities. Even with all of those possibilities, Masa needed to still answer those questions, especially if he needed to keep Keda as an ally in the future. He also wanted information as well, so he was happy to answer the questions in the end.

"You are like me as well. Yesterday, I was supposed to die as well. I also fought my fate with a girl much younger than us, we both unlocked our Personas and I hope she is still alive. I came here because I saw this man's name in the email this morning. I don't want anyone else to die in this lock down, so I'm trying to save as many people as I can. I didn't come here to riot, I came here to help him. I want to end this lock down as much as you do. Obviously if his name is in email, he's important somehow, just like how we were in the email yesterday. Also, the name 'Persona,' I found it while reading the notes on the program. Like I said, I just want this to end with as little death as possible. That's why I'm here."

Masa felt a little better about himself. For the longest time, he didn't know why he was doing all of this, but now that he said it, he felt a little hopeful. He was hopeful that he could do this now, that he had a reason for living. His will to live was coming back a little more at a time, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:08 pm

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts

"I commend you, Sir..." Keda spoke with a faint chuckle falling from his lips. "I don't think anyone wants anymore people to die. But; coming from an realistic point of view. What can one man do?" Keda locked his eyes on the older male before him, "These aren't normal forces we're dealing with, Sir. The monster that attacked me seemed to be straight out of some video-game... Not to mention the power that seems to be lurking within my cell-phone." He looked out the window and exhaled a small sigh, "I'm going to tell you what I told Orlando yesterday: It's not your job to save people. How can you save others when you can't even save yourself? Focus on getting out of here and living to see another day." Keda chuckled nonchalantly once again, "Yet here I am risking it all to save a dear friend. Maybe I should take my own advice before I start preaching like I know what I'm talking about." The exhausted officer stood up, dusted himself off, and continued speaking. "Thanks are do here, Sir. So I thank you for helping me save Orlando. I share the same sentiments as you do and want to cease as many deaths as possible. But I'm one man; a clueless one at that. So I'll offer you my help; power in numbers, right?" He chuckled; attempting to lighten the mood and ease his nerves. "I already had goals of my own. But I can't allow you to shoulder this burden alone. So, whatever you plan on doing next; if you'll accept my help. You can count me in, Sir." Keda exclaimed; collapsing under his own weight back on his bottom. Exhaustion seemed to be really taking its toll now...
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:05 am

Masa, even though he was older than Keda, would listen to his advice. It would be stupid not to. All advice should be listened to and carefully considered, at least, that's what Masa would believe in. Keda's words held truth to them. Masa couldn't do this all alone. The thought that he couldn't got him a little down. But since the chance of him doing this all alone was so slim and unrealistic, it didn't damage his mentality that much. He was happy that Keda was safe, which boosted his mood tremendously. Right now, not much could actually put Masa way down into depression. Masa also really couldn't take the full impact of the lock down, yet, simply because he didn't have time for the situation to give him a breakdown. It will happen, though. There was a small chance that he may try to take his life again, but that was in the future, if he even survived.

When Keda was done speaking, Masa would be asked if Keda would be allowed to join him. Masa didn't know that he could be a leader figure. He was charismatic, a little perverted, but a leader? Are depressed people even allowed to be leaders? Masa didn't quite know the answer, but he couldn't bring himself to say no to the young cop. Maybe Keda needed a direction to go in, but who knows why? Masa didn't care about those things, though. He was happy and confused to be thought of as anything of a leader. Maybe Keda didn't actually mean it to be about leadership. It was very likely that Masa was simply over analyzing the situation. But he couldn't sit there silent, so he would tell Keda how he felt.

"I'm glad I was able to save Orlando, you don't have to thank me, though. I just wanted to help. Thank you for helping me out. I think that we all shouldn't be alone in this situation. You are right, there is power in numbers. We both have this power, so we might as well become ally, rather than foe. If you're wondering where I planned to go next, it would be to the University, the woman that I met yesterday is supposed to die this Afternoon. I don't want he to die, since she's sweet and is an amazing hacker. We can't have an innocent person with amazing hacking skills die. We have to go save her. I know you said that you want to help me, but I'm just checking now to make sure that you want to help me do this. But there's one last thing I'm wondering. What are we going to do with Orlando?"

Masa would turn to a resting Orlando. He certainly couldn't get up right now. Genji had no medical experience, except of super basic things, such as applying pressure, how to relieve choking, things such as that. He didn't know how long Orlando needed to rest for, but he was willing to make sure that he was okay. Masa noticed that Keda collapsed onto his behind. The ground certainly wasn't the best place to be, especially when he had to make sure that Orlando was okay. He would look down to Keda and ask, "Hey, are you okay? Do you need help standing up? You can lean on my shoulder if you need to, you know?" He would hold his hand out for Keda to grab Masa immediately noticed that he begun to care about the young cop. More than likely, it was because Masa needed to be around someone like him, young and willing to help. Masa would make sure that Keda would be okay while he is alive, the same goes for Yukino. Masa found himself surrounded by young people again. It was like being in the office all over again, helping out the young reporters with their articles.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 pm

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts

Keda exhaled a sigh consisting of nothing but exhaustion. At the climax of such an abrupt action, Masa offered him a helping hand back to his feet. The young officer looked up at him and shook his head with a faint smile; he spoke shortly after the smile. "I'm just spent; physically and mentally. I haven't had much rest since yesterday. But once I get moving again I'll be fine. No need to concern yourself, Sir." Keda responded; still sitting on the well polished floor and taking what little time bestowed upon to rest. The rookie detective placed his eyes upon Orlando yet again and thought about what to do with him. "When he wakes up he should be good as new... Hopefully." Keda still couldn't quite grasp the concept behind this word 'Persona'. So he was a little skeptical about the healing power of the phantom like warrior dwelling within his cellphone. "Assuming he is fully healed. I'm sure Orlando can take good care of himself from that point onward. As long as he doesn't throw his life on the line again, I should say..."

"I'm more interested in the University..." Keda pulled out his smartphone, tapped the screen a few times, and brought up the mysterious application. Upon pulling up said application, he read the text within the Death-Mail with shifting eyes. " localized blizzard..?" He murmured to himself, "what does that even mean? Is that even possibl--..." He stopped himself mid-sentence; of course it was possible; for they were dealing with unknown forces. He lazily shook his head and continued reading the text across the screen of the smartphone. " Carmen Accardi... Frozen alive...?!" He instinctively turned off the small phone and shoved it back within his pocket. He fixed his eyes back upon Masa, "This girl... Carmen...A-A-Accardi...? You said shes a hacker, correct?" The officer pondered over this. "I studied criminology at the University before this Lock-Down began. I'm actually surprised it's still functioning even during these tough times. Is it safe to assume shes not alone? Are there others?"

Keda took a second to stand up for the sitting position; he stretched his arms over his head and loosened up the stiff joints. "I do believe I know of the girl you're speaking of. Granted it's by rumors and gossip, but I do think I know of her nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 am

Masa wouldn't take offense to Keda's decline. Sometimes, people just didn't have the energy to get up. Masa honestly felt that way, too. He didn't really want to stand anymore. He would go next to Keda and sit down. He also let out an exhausted sigh. This was getting tiring and it was only morning. He couldn't waste too much time, though. There was a lot to do today.

He hoped that Orlando would be okay. Did this program actually heal Orlando? Mass thought about it. Apparently it works, so Masa was at ease. He needed to have his mind at ease for now.

Keda seemed interested in the school. From being a student there himself, Masa wasn't surprised that Keda was so interested in the school. Masa surprisingly had a lot of information on the school, since he was there yesterday.

Mass would give Keda all of the information. "So I was there yesterday. They seemed to have a large barricade there, it is heavily guarded and anyone that comes in needs to be checked heavily for any threats. The Student Council President is running it right now and he runs it with an iron fist. I think he hates me because a monster tried to kill me and destroyed some of the school. Apparently I wasn't safe there. So I don't know if I'm allowed to enter. But yes, Carmen is there and she's in danger. I want to save here because she did nothing wrong, she just wants to help. I think."

Now that all of the information was given, he wondered if Keda was still determined to help him. Masa didn't know if Reijo would do something to him, but Masa couldn't let that hold him back.

Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:58 pm

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EPX4Mts

"I'm not surprised Reijo took it upon himself to take control during such daunting times. He always seemed to have a strong sense of leadership about him." Keda spoke considering the other string of words Masa spoke. "The monster attacked you while you were within the University? Is it safe to assume you were seeking refuge from the first night? If so..." He took a small pause between his words, "If Reijo kicked you out for such reasons. What's stopping him from doing the same with Carmen? God forbid that happens... But still...." The rookie officer sighed; he really wasn't one for such critical thinking, but desperate times call for desperate measures. He looked at the elderly man, "So, any suggestions? The chances of you being allowed back within the school is pretty slim even with your most noble of deeds at hand. But if we explained ourselves we might be able to make something happen. Because; unlike yesterday this is merely an blizzard; not some monster attack...." He rubbed his chin and continued pondering over the university and how they'd get in. It seemed Reijo was dead set on keeping all outsiders out.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:49 pm

"Honestly, I think we should still try, if Reijo would kick her out, who knows what could happen to her? She's a great person to have, since she's a hacker. Even if we have to risk being hurt by Reijo, he might not even have the program. If he doesn't, then we should be fine for now. I think that if we can't even get in, then we should still be fine. If we can't, then I guess we can just go on to wherever else we can go. Maybe we don't have to even to convince them to let us in, we may just be able to go in ourselves. I still think it is worth the try, since we won't lose much, I don't think. It's up to you whether you come with me. Besides, we still need to wait for Orlando to wake up, so there is still some time to think about this." Masa didn't know when Orlando would wake up, but he was dead set on saving Carmen, she did nothing wrong, so why should she die today?
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 3:50 pm

"Words have never been more true. But we'll get absolutely no where draining our brains thinking Ill of the University. Besides, they did already help you once. Even though it lead to your departure shortly afterwards, they still helped you nonetheless. We just need to go to the school and hope they listen to our words and allow us to help." The rookie sighed and placed his eyes upon Masa, "I don't know what to do during times like this. No amount of officer training can get you ready for such unorthodox events. But I sense everything will begin making sense very very soon." He paused, "I'm ready whenever you are, Sir. Once Orlando awakes we can venture to the school."
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Masa would take in Keda's words. Nothing really did make sense. Hopefully they did soon. For now, Masa would go check on Orlando and see how he was doing. "Please wake up Orlando and be okay. I'm ready, too Keda-san. Let's go to the school and save Carmen!" Masa was prepared for the worst at the school, but he couldn't let that hold him back in the end. Carmen's safety was important.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:25 am

The young detective looked down at the unconscious male and back towards Masa. "I would have liked to wait for Orlando to awake, but that doesn't seem like something that'll happen anytime soon." Keda sighed and grabbed the downed officers legs. He slowly began pulling him off to the back of the store. Within the back of the convenience store resided what looked like an surveillance room. This room had a large number of televisions and switches to various cameras hidden within the little store. "They took no chances..." The officer whispered to himself, placing his unconscious friend underneath the table which held all the televisions. Once that was completed, Keda removed the backpack, unzipped the main pouch, and pulled out four items. The first would be a small bottle of water, the second a small box of energy-bars, the third a small flashlight, and the fourth would be yet another police issued Walkie-Talkie. On the Walkie-Talkie would be a yellow sticky note with the numbers 116.094 written on it. Any self-respecting officer would recognize such numbers, so leaving this behind for Orlando would be a good idea. Keda placed the three items directly beside the male so he'd either see them upon waking up or roll over them. Either way, this items would be quite difficult to miss. "We'll group up again, Once I get to the bottom of this..." With that being said, the detective left the room and closed the door behind him.

Walking back over to Masa with a small look of reassurance upon his face, Keda spoke. "That's all we can do for him at this time. I put him in the backroom under one of the tables in the back. So it'll take quite some effort to stumble across him. I also left a few supplies for when he wakes up, so he should be able to regain quite a bit of energy." Keda exhaled a sigh of relaxation and gave a wholehearted smile towards Masa. "Let us head for the school, shall we?"

--- exit ★
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3