Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  Empty
PostSubject: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:02 pm

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EPX4Mts--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EPX4Mts--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EPX4Mts

"I-I-I finally made it" Keda whispered; heavy exhausted breaths escaping his person as he glared down the massive wall. dried blood cascaded the pavement surrounding the area while abandoned vehicles riddled the road like some long forgotten traffic jam. The observant officer concealed his presence by staying behind the vehicles as he attempted to get closer. The barricade was still quite a distance away, but the crimson stains of blood made Keda somewhat nervous. Maybe it was from the bandits pillaging the innocent. Maybe even the monsters that seem to roam the island behind the shroud of darkness that is night. Or maybe, just maybe it was the Military the entire time. Orlando told Keda they were under strict orders to make sure no one enters or leaves the lockdown. But does this mean they have permission to execute on sight? Did they know the true reason behind the lockdown? Would they talk to him? Keda shook his head, "If they saw me it's a safe assumption they'd think I'm attempting to escape. According to the Death-Mail that's how Orlando died; trying to free rioters... At least I think..." He sighed; nothing made sense. Regardless, time was of the essence. He needed to reach the most northern section of the wall before things became grim. With a body perfectly concealed from most normal individuals, Keda crawled and rolled to the northern region. Hopefully he wouldn't be to late...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:35 pm

A large mob of people, easily breaking into the twenties or more, marched towards the northern barricades. They were all survivors of Port Island looking for answers and freedom from the lockdown they were so randomly thrown into. These people weren't heroes. They weren't anything special. They were the basic men and women that worked ever day. Some were even students and children looking to just get back home. Approaching the barricades in the form of an angry mob, the people would soon be within firing range of the military officers that constantly surveyed the area to make sure people didn't mistake. There were other bodies littered around the barricades, showing proof that the military did get violent, but these people were dead set on bumrushing them in an attempt at escaping. Trailing behind this mob would be the ebony skinned Detective, Orlando, with Junko slightly behind him. The former officer was attempting to get the attention of the mob, but Junko simply followed behind with his phone in hand and a slight smile on his face. Almost like he was reading something on the face of his phone, he dragged behind without any care or worry for the mob approaching the barricades with freedom on their mind.
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 5:30 pm

OOC: Sory for such a late post, I couldn't shake this sickness. I kind of still can't.

IC:
Masa got there as fast as he could. He would follow from the distance, hoping that it wasn't too late to save the man named Orlando. He would hide behind trees and buildings, surveying the scene. There were a lot of people that were hopeful on escaping this lock down. Masa felt the urge to escape himself, but he knew that it would be selfish to do so. He had the power to change this lock down, to possibly stop it. But they couldn't. They were the ones that should escape the most. The were the ones that were the weak, that needed to get out of here as soon as possible. He knew that there were things like Decaying Filth out there. These people weren't able to take them on their own. Masa knew that he needed to save Orlando. If he would be able to save these people, who knows how many others he could save. Masa kept his phone close to him. If he needed to, he would do anything to stop Orlando from dying, even if he had to push him out of the way, he was certainly close enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:40 pm

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EPX4Mts--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EPX4Mts--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EPX4Mts

"Whats this...?" The sneaky detective muttered to himself from behind one ransacked vehicle. Large group of people stormed towards the large wall, chanting with apparent anger and distraught in their voices. "Is this the group that will be rioting?" The assumption was a safe one, but Keda saw no signs of Orlando or any hostile return fire from the Military above. The observant officer moved closer to the group; bobbing and weaving in between the vehicles and debris. He found himself behind the group of distraught citizens and watched form the safety of the shadows. Suddenly, Keda finally caught sight of Orlando; his heart skipped a beat as he realized he wasn't to late to deny his friend such cruel fate. Trailing nonchalantly behind Orlando resided Junko. Keda focused harder on him and noticed he was fiddling with the cellphone in hand; paying little mind to the hostile directly ahead of him. Keda left the protection of the shadows, cars, and debris, and quickly made his way over to Orlando and Junko; two people he'd recognizing no matter what. "Orlando, Junko! Thank god your both alright!" Keda exclaimed looking at the two with a look of relief etched across his smooth face. Placing his glare back on Orlando, Keda spoke quickly. "Orlando, whatever you plan on doing. I recommend you seriously reconsider it. You're life is in danger this morning, man!" Keda left out many details, but he was hoping his friend would understand from the enthusiasm of his voice and the very distinct words spoken.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:13 pm

The rioting crowd continued to stop their way towards the barricade, and Orlando would push himself through the crowd to cut them off. Before he could say anything, he'd hear a familiar voice. One that belonged to Keda, obviously. Extending his arms and staying focused on the crowd, the ebony skinned male would address his partner. "What are you talking about, Keda? Now's not the time for jokes. These people plan on bum-rushing the barricades. They'll be killed! Have you seen the bodies already lining the barricades? These won't be the first victims, man." Orlando spoke with confidence as the rioters cursed and yelled numerous things towards the man attempting to block their path. Meanwhile, Junko continued to fidget with his phone in the back of the crowd. Even with someone calling his name, he seemed to not care. "Oh whatever could you mean, Keda-san? Our very own Orlando being in danger? Aren't we always in danger being cops in Port Island? Especially during these times?" Junko spoke with a slight laugh beneath his voice, as his face had a sly smile like usual. The Rioters called out and cursed even more. "Get out the way, or you'll be forced to step aside!"

Meanwhile on the barricade itself, a woman looked at the situations behind a pair of goggles. Beside her was another young woman, though this one seemed rather strange when compared to the previous. "Prepare your arms, if they get any closer do not hesitate to open fire. That is an order." The woman spoke with a powerful tone, and the soldiers that were positioned near her side of the wall would begin to prepare their fire arms for full on assault. The men were simply there to do their job, as they followed their orders without complaint. This wasn't the first time they killed an innocent life for the greater good. Even the young female by the side of the Queen of Pain was ready for a massacre, as she grasped her blade with a steady hand and waited for signal to eliminate those approaching the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Masa overheard the conversation and couldn't help but to think of some way to convince them. It was getting too close for comfort. The people would get there soon. Masa had to stop them somehow. He didn't want to see the officer die so soon. Even if he did it in the interest of the people. He was too good to die so early. He could help so many people down the road. He had to make sure that he was alive to help others escape this nightmare. He would quickly, but professionally walk over to the three and try to strike up a conversation with them in the best way he could: By giving advice.

"Hey, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation. I'm sorry to say that these people won't stop. They are determined to sacrifice their lives in order to escape this nightmare. If they don't die here, they are going to die in some other way that will be far more painful. If you try to stop these people, those people with the guns will kill you. They don't care if you tried to stop them or not. All they care about is trying to stop this kind of stuff from happening. If they don't kill you, someone here might try it. I'm sorry, I would try to stop it if I could myself, but the people who are going to die are going to die, we can't stop that. At least this way they have a chance of getting out. Would you rather them turn around right now and face everything else? You can save others, please don't throw your life away here when there will be so many other attempts at saving others down the road. These people chose their fate, they won't stop. They've decided on what they are going to do. A person who gets attacked by a monster doesn't. Who would you rather help? Honestly, I'd help the person without the chance, but that's up to you. You're getting close to the barricade, you're going to have to choose what's more important. But just remember, if you die trying to stop them, they will keep going."

Masa would look into the man's eyes, there was resolve in both of their eyes. This man didn't want these people to die. Masa didn't want Orlando to die. Orlando had to choose, though. Would he stop these people who knew what they were getting into? Or would he leave now? It was all up to him now.

Strengths:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:25 pm

"J-J-Jokes...?!" Something within the young officer snapped; like crushing floodgates opening up during a vicious flood. Keda balled both hands into fists as he stared at the restless group of rioters. "You've seen what happened to the station... The beast that caused the foreseen explosion. I was even attacked the following night, I hardly escaped with my life... But I had a little 'assistance'." Keda looked at Junko with a crocked look; he just didn't seem to care about the situation at hand. Something was off with him, and why was he still playing with the cellphone? Regardless of this, Keda broke his gaze away from Junko and placed them back upon the one-tracked Orlando. "Listen to me, man. You're going to die, and soon if this continues. For you to think i'm spouting nonsense and jokes just shows how clueless you are about the dire situation this island is truly in. Why in the fuck would I seek you if I was joking? Are you that one-tracked in not trusting your friend in this matter? I cheated death, maybe you can too. You just need to trust me, Orlando. These people are dead set on leaving. These aren't fighters. These are normal people; average joes angry, scared, and wanting freedom. You think by you sacrificing yourself will change any of this..?" Keda sighed, "There is another way. I'm sure of it, Orlando..."

"Who are you?" Keda asked the stranger giving his own words about the current situation at hand. This older fellow seemed to have a good head on his shoulders and knew exactly what he was talking about. This little heroic stunt Orlando is attempting to pull would be futile in every meaning of the word. Keda agreed with a firm nod before looking back at the ebony male. "You need to choose your battles wisely, my friend. You're no longer a cop to any of these people. You're just another confused bystander they wouldn't hesitate in mowing down if it guaranteed freedom." Keda sighed once again, "I won't stop you, however. A mans gotta do, whats a man gotta do, right? But i'm telling you. There is another way, I promise, man..." He awaited responses...
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:37 am

Orlando listened to their words. He truly did. But after failing to help the police force during their annihilation, and even being there for one to die in his hands, the officer was tired of the death surrounding him that he felt so powerless to stop. "Look, I didn't become an Officer just to wear the badge and take up the responsibility when I damn well felt like it. Even at times like this, I will do what I can to help the people, even if it means my life is in danger. You say I die, but you say nothing about them. So, my life for many others? I'm willing to take such a step. I won't turn my back on people walking into the slaughter, and if you're that sort of man then we'll never see eye to eye." Orlando spoke both to Masa and Keda, and Junko, in the background, gave a slow clap with a crooked smile upon his face. "Bravo~! Bravo~! A true officer! Couldn't save his friends from a grueling fate, then why not save the countless other mindless civilians who probably deserve the bloodbath they're walking into~" Junko laughed under his breath, as he went back to fidgeting with his phone. "I honestly believe your life is much more valuable than these. They are easily replaced, but I will not stop an officer so set on their job. I'll simply stand here and... enjoy the view." Orlando's eye shot towards Junko in confusion for a few seconds, and even the rioters seemed to get agitated by the man's words. But the Detective honestly didn't give a damn about them. After all, if they were so rash on storming such a barricade with a negative chance of survival, they were useless to him, but it would be nice to watch how the military operated. It would surely help him when he would lead his own forces to escape the lockdown. Orlando, on the other hand, would brush his partner's words aside and turn back towards Keda. "What did you mean there was another way? What could possibly stop these people from pushing forward into death?"
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:12 pm

"Them...?" Keda focused his attention on the rioters. Orlando made a excellent point: What about them? The death-mail said nothing but countless lives being lost here today; only Orlando's. But what did that mean? "...." He realized it. The death-mail were hints to the foreseen future, correct? What if they did manage to save Orlando? Does that mean these people die; the exact opposite of the future bestowed upon them according to the message. It made the most sense and couldn't be ruled out until he secured Orlando's safety. Putting his gaze back upon the determined black detective, Keda exhaled yet another string of words in attempt to persuade Orlando. "This isn't easy for me neither, man. I came to the realization that we're gonna have to make sacrifices; tough ones; ones no person with power should have to make. But, ya' know what, it's for the greater good. If these people died today... Well, it would be horrible, to say the least. But if I could save you; a person that could have a huge impact on this dilemma as a whole. It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. No matter how bad a taste in my mouth it leaves." He paused, "I'm not saying you're more important than these innocent people; I would never say such a thing. But what I am saying is that you can help me save so many more if you just let this bunch go." Keda respected and looked up to Orlando for his intense resolve and strong sense of justice. So, if it came down to him fighting for the rioters, Keda wouldn't lose an ounce of respect or admiration for this prideful individual.

Junko spoke, but Keda paid him no mind; he was probably exhausted or something, or so he hoped. Keda nodded at Orlando's next question. "Let me think about this a little..." The observant officer scanned the surrounding area with a intense glare in his eyes. "Hm...." Countless abandoned vehicles riddled the road in a traffic jam like fashion. "Maybe..." He whispered looking all around the surrounding area with watchful eyes. "Alright, I got it." He exhaled a sigh and explained, "There is a very high chance this will backfire, but just here me out." Keda crossed both his arms across the chest and continued speaking after doing such actions. "We can use these cars to redirect the mob away from the blockade. How we do it is the iffy part..." He paused once again; starting to get second thoughts about this. But he couldn't falter, he needed to finish. "Explosions. We blow up the cars directly in front of us and create some kind of impassible wall of fire. The rioters will have no other option but to retreat in the opposite direction; away for the blockade or risk serious burns attempting to escape." He paused once more and looked at the endless amount of cars around them. "Do you understand why this could backfire? This could easily cause a panic and cause them to run forward without even thinking. Also, we can't rule out the Military. They might fire if things get to out of hand regardless of if were at the wall or not..." This may have not been the best of ideas. But one has to work with the hand they have been dealt, right?
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 3:51 pm

Masa would listen to the officer's argument. Unfortunately, there was no stopping him unless they could stop these deaths. The officer's suggestion was definitely rash, maybe even stupid. But that's the only thing that Masa could think of as well. It was really a bad situation, so there wasn't much he could do. Masa sighed, then spoke up, going along with the horrible plan.

I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Takao Masahiro, but you can just call me Masa. It's nice to meet you three. I think I may be able to help you out with your plan, if you're willing to go through with it. Just leave it to me if you're going to do it. But I suggest we all hide if we do it. They are going to fill us up with holes if they see us doing it. Like I said, if we go through with it, I can definitely help you guys out. I don't want to see these people die either, nor do I want to see anyone here die. You three will be able to help others, I just know it."

Masa was wiling to help these guys out. If he couldn't, he would feel horrible. He'd do anything to make sure that Orlando didn't die at this point, even if he had to show his power to the others.

Masa's Traits:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:46 pm

"Blow up the cars?! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" A man standing infront of the crowd looked towards the one named Keda. When the other rioters heard this idea, they began to get violent aswell. "You guys are officers, right? Then you should be trying to help people escape! Believe or not but there is something going on here in Port Island, and I want no part of it! If you're not going to do your job to protect AND serve, then we have nothing to talk about!" The man got the rioters riled up, and they all began to raise their hands in unison. At this time, Junko stepped to the side and hopped on the hood of a car with a smile. With his phone in one hand, and his other hand on his hip, he'd direct his focus to the three others attempting to block the rioters off. "You know they're not going to listen to reason~ These people are brimming with desperation. The only thing that will get through to them is action, not words." The sounds of yelling and irritation filled the street as the rioters pushed Orlando down and looked to forcefully hit and knock both Masahiro and Keda to the ground aswell. Being forceful, they wouldn't hesitate to use their weapons to knock the people out of their way if they chose not to comply with their actions. Though Orlando was knocked to the side by one of the weapons, the detective lifted himself back to his feet and sprung forward to knock the leader of the rioters to the ground with a right hook. "You don't get it, do you?! Charging the barricades is a death wish! There are other ways of going about getting out of here, but this isn't it!" The ebony skilled detective yelled, but he was surely outnumbered by the will of the many that wished to attack and get passed him to the barriers. The people seemed restless, and were already turning against those who were attempting to protect them. Self-Preservation and Desperation didn't mix well for the general public. On a side note, Junko watched from the hood of the car with a smile while flicking his fingers to the violence.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:52 am

"Keda, Keda urameshi. Tokonosu police department offic---...." He stopped himself mid sentence, "former Tokonosu officer..." The elderly gentlemen seemed quite cooperative and willing to help. Keda nodded and smiled, "I couldn't involve you in this matter, sir. The situation is no normal one..." Suddenly, one of the rioters overheard the conversation between the four men and made his feelings known. The rioter yelled and demeaned them to do something about the barricade immediately. Keda eyed the reaction of the crowed; the other citizens also seemed to agree with this mans actions and words. "This won't end well..." The officer thought to himself watching the oddly acting Junko leaping onto the hood of a nearby vehicle in leader like fashion. However, Keda couldn't help but notice Junko still held the cellular device firmly in hand. What was up with Junko and the phone? "Ugh, no time to think about this. I need to try and settle these people down now that we have their attention." Junko spoke; Keda ignored him yet again and thought about his word selection carefully. Saving in the smallest thing out of context could drive these people to do irrationally and stupid actions. Suddenly, in the midst of pondering, Keda was knocked backwards by an extremely blunt object. The young officer tripped forward but caught himself before falling face first into the pavement. He instinctively spun around and eyed the source of such uncalled for actions. He laid eyes upon a male; early 40s to the late 30s with a large makeshift stick weapon. Keda knew any hostile response would result in needless violence so he tactically yielded with raising hands. "What do I do now...?"

Orlando on the other hand rose to his feet and delivered a strike of retaliation and authority. The nonsense shouter made quick acquaintances with the pavement below at the apex of such a punch. Orlando shouted wisdom and concern upon the completion of the blow. It seemed he did truly understand, but why would he still fight for these people? Why would he sacrifice himself for a pointless cause? That is what Keda didn't understand; that is what Keda could never understand. Through the restlessness and disordered, the young officer forced his way over to the struck rioter and offered him a hand up, he'd speak while doing this; hoping everyone will understand and consider his next string of words. "Three of us here are officers. Or were before this lockdown began. But the forces keeping up captive within the island are the Military; who seem to have orders to terminate anyone or thing attempting to escape. Believe me, you aren't the only ones who are afraid, confused, or even angry for that matter. But that doesn't give you the right to act the way you are acting... Let alone needlessly throw your life away. We can't challenge the Military; we lack equipment, numbers, and intel. But what we can do is persevere and hold out until this thing passes. Refrain from causing more pointless bloodshed. If you can do this for me; grant me this one simple wish. I'll see what I can do in allowing everyone upon this island freedom. It may not be today... Or tomorrow, but freedom will be yours. This, I promise you." If this didn't work, he wouldn't know what would...
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Masa knew that the situation was getting bad. He knew it was getting worse the second he hit the ground. He didn't see it coming at first, but he knew what happened a little too late. When he hit the ground, he wanted to get up and hit the person back, but he knew that would be wrong. It would make a fight out of nothing. Masa got up and felt some pain on his knee. He rolled up his pant leg and checked his knee. It was bleeding a lot. Luckily it didn't rip the pants, though. He cringed and wiped away some of the blood. It would stop soon. But his pants were now stained. It was a bad day to wear khakis.

He heard the speeches from Orlando and Keda. He didn't have much to say. Those two were cops. He listened to them. He himself was convinced, he would be convinced if he was one of the people marching towards the barricade. But he wasn't. He didn't have much power here. He wasn't a cop, so they wouldn't listen to him unless he talked about bombing some more things.

He listened to what the cop by the name of Junko had to say. He didn't like what this guy had to say. He could tell that something wasn't right about him. He wasn't really acting the right way for a cop. Did he not want to be a cop anymore? Was the power simply going to his head? Masa didn't really know. He would keep his guard up with this guy. He was worried that he would do something bad. He obviously wasn't going to help anyone out if they were in trouble and he seemed to be the type to protect the peace anymore. So Masa did what he needed to do: He would step back until he needed to step back in, but he wouldn't leave the scene. He needed to save Orlando.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:02 am

The man on the ground would slap away Keda's hand as he stood back up. "If you want to prove yourself to us, then talk to the military. Surely they'd listen listen to officers, right? If you do this, we'll try to hold out alittle longer. We need SOME kind of information here. We know nothing about this lockdown, and we're sure they know the answers!" The rioters agreed with the man in the background, as he dusted himself off. Orlando listened to the man's words before looking back over his shoulder towards the barricades. "He has a point. We do need information... People begin to panic without information.." Junko gave a smile as he watched the scene from the hood of a car. "I suppose now is the time I should get involved." The detective hopped off the hood of the car and landed with a bounce. Walking through the rioters, he'd step to the front where Masahiro, Keda, and Orlando were located. "Information is more valuable than money these days, don't you think?" He spoke directly towards the three mentioned before. "Perhaps we should get this information for the people, hmm? Maybe flash a badge here and there, and maybe we'll regain their trust and loyalty." The detective whirled his hand in a whimsical manner. "Keda. Masahiro, was it? How about it? Would you two like to accompany Orlando.. and myself.. to the barricades~? Unless.. you two have information about this lockdown already. Then please, do share with us." Things seemed to be coming down now, but only because a solution was possibly in grasp.
Back to top Go down
Cole Sama

Cole Sama

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 6:02 pm

The rookie detective thought about the words spoken for a split second; his nose twitching in normal fashion as he gave it some serious thought. "Information? Yes, that would be good to obtain. Not just for our benefit, but for the people who have to endure such a scary and confusing situation." Keda glared towards the impassible wall and sighed, "However; like all things, I do have my concerns..." He whispered loud enough for only the three to hear. "With things in its current state, I believe if we approach the gate; even with good intentions they will not hesitate in releasing fire." Keda looked at the three yet again; nose still twitching. "I suggest we get these citizens to fallback just for the time being. The Military is watching us, right? If they see us defuse the situation they may be more inclined to have an conference with us." He looked at the elderly male who went by the name of Masa, "Sir, I wouldn't want to involve you in matters that don't concern you. You offered to help with my outrageous plan, and I thank you for that. But this is just too dangerous and could lead to some casualties if executed incorrectly... " Fixing his glare back upon Orlando and the oddly acting Junko, he continued to speak. "If we can get these people to fallback, we can probably safely approach the wall with no issue, i'll need help in achieving this, though." He took a breath and nervously chuckled, "I use the word 'safely' very loosely... Hehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]    --- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]  Empty

Back to top Go down

--- the rescue ★ [day 2: morning]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next