Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Whats your talent? [Lola]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Whats your talent? [Lola] Empty
PostSubject: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:16 am

Hyde was spending some time at the school and wondered how lola was doing? He hasn’t seen her much at all, and she was a really good friend of his, as well as his attendant. So with that being said, Hyde decided that she should be doing some attending right about now.

“Hyde- Lola, come hang out with me. In at the school right now. Come attend me with your company!
*Happy face*”

With that text message being sent, the only thing that Hyde had left to do is wait for his attendant to show up. “ She will…I think..”
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:38 pm

Lola would look at the message that she got on her phone. Goodness, these human devices were complicated to use. She had not gotten used to them yet, so figuring out why it was going off made her look like an idiot as she stood there. She mindlessly started smashing the keys in an attempt to make the thing work properly. It took her some time, but she got it. She wondered if part of the message was missing though, since Hyde didn’t tell her where to meet. Why did human assume she was psychic?

She would run around the entire school, looking for Hyde before stumbling across him. When she finally found him, she would have an obviously upset pout on her face. She held up her phone, “You didn’t say where…” She was annoyed at that. She was a fast runner, but her stamina wasn’t anything special. She had gotten tired a while ago, but kept going because her guest had called for her. She would finally catch her breath and bend at the waste to greet him, “I received a formal request to assist my guest. It seems he is in need of company. I believe I can be of some help there.” She giggled as she stood up straight again. She was a good attendant when she wanted to be.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 8:49 pm

This is the best part of the game Lola, its better if you start getting used to the places that I hang out usually. I’m trying to do that for you too, so wherever you go, I could find a way to find you. “ Hyde would then take out a small rolled up poster. “Though, I don’t think you made yourself a routine of places that you like to go yet, so i‘m going to create one someday. By the time were done, there’s going to be a lot of places you like to be. It’ll be harder to find you but…” Hyde gave a carefree shrug as he opened the poster.

“Tada! Lola chan! Look, Our school is having a talent show. I was wondering what your talent was, are you interested in things like that? Or are you even going to go watch it?
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 3:29 am

That made sense… if she didn’t think about it, “Umm… I’m pretty sure that’s not how that works. You should learn to give people more information. What if something bad happens to you and you need help. They won’t have time to guess where you are. It’s just a habit to get into.” She would give a slightly too cheery smile. Was that a threat? It didn’t seem like one. For her, it was just a warning to Hyde in case something happened. Still, it would unravel a normal person. She rarely used that face, but this was a special circumstance. She was here to help her guests, even if they didn’t like or understand how she was helping them, “And I believe I’m easy enough to find. I am always either at the school or in the Velvet Room. If you search either of those places, I will be there.” She was a very predictable person.

She would stare at the poster and tilt her head, “I have nothing that one would consider a talent.” She noticed the way she was speaking and cleared her throat. Her speech was slipping back to its natural state, which was not something she cared for. She wanted to sound less formal than that, “I mean, I guess I can do some pretty normal stuff. I can pull a good prank if I need to. I can run pretty fast, as you may recall. I just can’t say I’m all that special.” Unless you counted her ability to get as old as possible and not age a single day. That was a neat talent.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Ahhh….. lola chan.. That came off a bit intimidating……” Hyde would say as he gave Lola some nervous laughter. However, Hyde came up with an idea. “We kind of have the same kind of talent; the only thing is that I’m pretty good at hiding as well. Though, you are charismatic,   is there any kind of magician trick that is based of hiding or just being pretty good at it? You can be the magician; I can imagine you in high heels and black stockings, some kind of top suit with a cape and a top hat. Sounds kind of hot….”

Hyde said this with a light bush just thinking about Lola dressing up as a Houdini, but he quickly went back on track.  ”Yea, and since you have some amazing speaking skills…way better than mine if I can add… you can  rile the crowd up for a trick  and  I guess we can get lucky somehow, right?”  Hyde would then give Lola a confident smile.  “Magi-Magician Girl Lola Chan!
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:51 pm

She would place her hand over her mouth, almost shyly, “I apologize. I didn’t mean for that to be so intimidating. I was only trying to tell you that you should not expect people to always know what you think they should.” She would recompose herself before speaking again, “That wasn’t very attendant like of me, was it? I’m afraid that though I still try my best now, this is still somewhat new to me.” Hyde was only the second guest she’d ever had, after all. She couldn’t help but be nervous helping him. When he mentioned what kind of outfit he imagined her in, she would turn completely red, “Goodness, no. There’s no way you’re getting me into something like that.” She would move to cover herself, as if she felt naked just thinking about wearing that getup, “How could anyone wear something like that.” If Hyde could recall, Lola was always in clothing that covered the whole of her body. Her neckline was high, the sleeves were long, and the dresses reached the ground. She had never worn anything else. Not even in the Velvet Room did she change into the proper uniform she should have worn. She was so mortified by the thought that she didn’t even notice Hyde’s comment about it being hot, “And by the way, a magic trick only works if the helper can pull it off while the magician distracts the crowd.” She knew one or two things about magic, since it was similar to pranking. She didn’t know any specific tricks though, “Unless you’re using mirrors. Then you just need the lights off and some glowing paint.” That was much harder though.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 12:26 am

“Hmm…………..” Hyde would then think about it. “Well, you are right about one thing, it doesn’t seem like something that you would wear. I can always settle with the male version of the outfit then, it seems original. “ With a small smile, Hyde continued. However, he was a but stumped for the time being. “Jee… I was really planning on this talent show to be fun, and I wanted you to be a part of it somehow to be honest with you. Oh!!! Idea!” Hyde would say as he snapped his fingers.” Poetry! You experienced so many things in your life, I’m sure that your beautiful words could definitely give the added effect that  you need, work your way into the hearts of others.
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:51 pm

She tilted her head as if confused, “Is poetry a talent? I’m afraid I wouldn’t know.” She wasn’t a writer. She was a sneaky person. Her talent was getting around without being seen, “I’m pretty disappointed in myself. It’s almost like I don’t have a talent.” She sighed and tapped her finger against its opposite arm, “Well, that’s not true. Every person has something special about them. It’s just that my talents are the type you don’t show off to another person.” That was the exact opposite of her talent type. She just couldn’t see it working that way, “Unless you have an idea how to steal the audience by never being seen…” Hyde could think on it. This was his idea, he would have to think it through. It was time to teach him. He would need to be able to do it someday. Today was just practice.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:45 pm

It’s not necessary about me this time you know? I think I was supposed to serve as a backup dancer for one of my friends that was going to be a pop idol in the future. Her name Is Mae, kind of forgot her last name though. “ Hyde would say with a small laugh. “or I could play my acoustic guitar, I haven’t touched it in forever to tell you the truth. ‘ Hyde would then look back to Lola. ‘Would you say that my ideas are all over the place or something Lola? Wait……. Hiding… you mean making some strange cameo’s in a chicken suit and playing a slideshow of all the places that I hid that everyone missed?”
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 7:12 pm

She would wave her finger, tsking his statement, “Everything, and I mean everything, is about you. The entire world is made up of billions of people. Each of them may seem small, but the things they do are great and numerous.” She would form her hands into a sphere, clutching them tightly together, “It may seem like a single person can’t do much at times, and their choices aren’t always about them…” She would move her hands slowly apart from one another, “But every small choice they make will affect someone else. Do you pick up that penny on the street or leave it? If you leave it, whose life will it change?” She dropped her hands and looked at him, “If you play your guitar, who will hear you. What will those moments mean to you and everyone that hears you? That’s what I think you should think about.” She had entered attendant mode and was know giving advice rather than having a friendly chat, “That is what I think, at least. It is for that reason that one, especially someone like you that carries hope within them, must think about everything. You can fill this world with smiles, laughter, and hope even when you do small things like perform for others.” That was his gift, not hers. This talent show thing was his to use.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:13 am

“The butterfly effect, I learned that in class today. It kind of sounds similar to what you just told me Lola chan…” Hyde was a bit lost in thought for a while. “Well, if everything I do matters, then I guess it would matter if I could make you smile for the day. How’s about I lay you a song on the acoustic guitar sometime? It’ll be pretty fun, think I can play “this old man” On it” Hyde would say with a bright laugh. “I’m not the smartest guy in the world Lola, and I made my fair share of mistakes that resulted in people not liking me a lot. When you mention choices like this, it makes it feel a little bit scary for me. I wouldn’t want my choices to mess everything up.” Hyde would then look back up to Lola. “If I made the right choice, how am I supposed to know? It might seem like a stupid question…but…..”
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:43 pm

She would stare at Hyde with wide eyes, “Butterfly…?” Yes, she supposed it was a butterfly. He served under the blue butterfly, so it was only normal for him to create something called the butterfly effect. She had never thought of it that way, “It that something humans named? It seems eerily appropriate.” Though, she didn’t know if humans had thought that far in advance, or if it was just convenience. Her face seemed to turn read at the mention of him playing for her, “I don’t believe that’s how this relationship works. I am here to assist you, not to be entertained by you.” She felt really embarrassed right now, and she didn’t know why. When Hyde showed a face that seemed to be filled with sadness, Lola would reach out and pet his head, almost shyly. She had no idea if this was appropriate or not, “We don’t know. We can’t know until it’s too late to change anything. The most we can do is hope we made the right decision and fix whatever we mess up when we make the wrong one. It’s not easy, but it’s what we can do. Do you think you’ve made the right choice, Hyde?” She would leave the question hanging in the air. Only he could answer it. She would guide him, but it was up to him in the end. Could he say he had no regrets about his choices, or was there something he had done wrong?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:27 am

What do you mean? Is there some kind of rule that governs how our relationship is supposed to be? If it’s up to me, I wouldn’t want it to be one sided of you only helping me, I would want to be able to help you with some things too . Even if it’s helping you laugh a lot more often, or even smile. Not everything has to be about your job, I simply want to hang out and interact with you more. Setting aside that you are an attendant, I like you for who you are, which makes me want to do things for you, like play you a song! Even a silly one!“ Hyde was displaying a vibe of innocence with his words, he wished happiness for others even attendants. If Alfonse could be so easily accepted with the fact that he’s a robot, why not Lola?

The pat of the head was something unexpected, but it made Hyde a little more relaxed “No, not all the time….. but I’ll fix it somehow”
Back to top Go down
mezuku

mezuku

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:47 pm

Her eyes glanced downward in thought before looking back at him, “My job is very important to me. I want to be the best Attendant I can be, because that’s what you need. You have plenty of friends and others who can be closer to you, but this is the job only I can do. That means, I will do it.” Her usual cheerfulness seemed to fade almost instantly, “If I don’t do my job, you will get hurt. I can be with you for now, smiling and laughing, but my main job is to help you grow. If I don’t do that first, I can’t call myself an Attendant. If I don’t do my job, I’m not the one that pays the price.” He would be. Although, for him, that price would be the same either way. The benefit of his price would be the only difference, “I have to be a good Attendant, and that means having our relationship being what it should be.” Her eyes were misting over. She could feel her throat burning. She nodded slowly, coming back to where she was, “If you do not feel like you made the right choices, all you can do is try to fix it. It may not be easy, but you have to try.” She wondered how he would do it. How would he fix this thing?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 10:31 pm

“I only thought that you can also have fun as well as do your job, like how I manage to still have fun at the sushi restaurant. We can find a balance, I now we can. I mean….. is it wrong to picture you as someone more than just an attendant? You have your own thoughts, feelings, and emotions. For you to take our form, it must mean that you try to understand us, right? Humans I mean. But, what happens when they try to understand you in return? That’s all I’m trying to do….” Hyde would then start to apologize. “ I‘m sorry if I seem like I offended you. You definitely do your job well, I’m still alive right? “ Hyde sounded a bit more upbeat on that part, he didn’t want to cause Lola any more trouble with his abstract thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your talent? [Lola]   Whats your talent? [Lola] Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your talent? [Lola]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next