Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] Empty
PostSubject: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 2:50 pm

“So this is the museum huh?” Hyde walked in the Museum with a face full of inspiration. He wanted to learn more about Azores since he got here but he never had the chance to find out much. On top of that, history books are pretty boring. “I wonder what I can start with, maybe there’s someone around who can help me?” Hyde then noticed that there was a customer service desk. He sighed toward the fact that he didn’t notice it before, how could he be so slow sometimes? “Hello! Do you have a minute?” Hyde would say as he walked over to the customer service desk. He had a friendly smile as usual, he wondered if he was being too much of a bother. "I was wondering if you could tell me more about this place.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:18 pm

When Hyde walked into the museum, he’d notice almost immediately that quite a few people were at the customer service desk. There were also a couple employees of the museum and one security guard, forcefully keeping one of the visitors from talking to her, though the man was still shuffling around and continuing to talk louder than any normal person should. “I just want to know!” he said. Rinna would be pushing away one employee who somehow got between the employees and guard to the ground, landing hard on his back. He would get up and run out. Rinna seemed to be less composed, with a bit messy hair, and a very angry look on her face. “Just go away! I don’t want you here! Get them out!” she said to the guard, who would grab the scuffling person in front of him and pretty much force him out the door, while one of the two remaining hecklers would suddenly jump to the front desk, shoving one employee aside. “We just want to know! It could be a matter of life or death if you know anything!” Rinna would punch the man in the mouth and send him running out. The employees would have to grab the last man and force him outside as the guard returned. Rinna would kick the desk she was near and sit down. “Can I just go home?! This is stupid…” she said rudely to the employee. “J-just wait for it to clear up a bit and we will let you go…I’m sorry,” the employee responded before moving quickly around a corner down the hall of the museum. The guard would be near the front desk, though keeping a close eye on Rinna, who now sat loudly in her chair, her arms crossed, whispering to herself. “Idiots….Just need to leave me alone…”

Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 7:47 pm

OOC: Oh god, this music is scary. I came here to have fun ;(

Hyde would watch all of this unfold with a puzzled look on his face. “Didn’t she hear my question? Hyde would think to himself and completely ignore the altercation. He would continue to approach the customer service desk with his usual smile. “ Hello, this is the customer service desk right?  You don’t look too happy, I was trying to ask you for help a minute ago but a strange person  started to approach you. “ Hyde was honestly confused and didn’t know what was going on. Then Hyde got an idea. “ Wait I get it, is this just like night of the museum  where things come to life at night?  And it’s a matter of life and death because you don’t want the statues to escape or something right?  “ Hyde wouldn’t be surprise, he’s seen weirder things. Like shadows and demons and angels, it wouldn’t change one bit if there was statues coming alive as well. Then again, Hyde’s reaction to things was quite laughable, maybe she would lighten up a bit? ”Please don’t punch me, please don’t punch me.” Violence is never the answer, but Hyde couldn’t help but to plead for another outcome other than getting beat up in his head.

Strength
Spoiler:

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Rinna did not seem to notice Hyde in all her rage, though the moment the boy began to speak with his stupid smile, Rinna flashed him a look of pure annoyance. Was he another one? Coming to ask her seventeen questions about what she knew? Why was everyone so obsessed? How did they not know, and why was it necessary to ask her? And here he was, making stupid jokes. If he was an actual visitor checking out the museum Rinna may not have been so pissed, but he’s just being an idiot. Rinna pushed herself away from the desk and stared Hyde right in the eyes. “Go away. I don’t need more of nature’s sludge trying to ask me things,” she said. She would grab her bag from the desk and headphones and proceed to walk out of the service desk to the desk near the entrance, ignoring anyone who may have tried to say something. She then stopped by the front desk to talk to the clerk. “Just clock me out. I don’t give a damn if I have to wait. I just don’t want to deal with it.” She said, before exiting the doors, not wasting any time to hear any response from the clerk. She took a moment to look around and see if the idiot paparazzi was still there. If no one came up, she would proceed to walk down the steps of a side path that lead to the museum heading for the sidewalk, albeit a bit slowly and making constant glances around her person to check if anyone was following her. She might as well be frothing at the mouth with all the anger built up in her. These people were stupid. Were police just destined to be braindead? Why was she the sole person that they needed? Was it not obvious to them?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:00 am

Ouch, that was pretty harsh. Nature’s Sludge?” Does that mean I’m polluting nature? But ….i like nature…..” Where did that come from? Was this lady really that rattled from all the attention that she was getting? Maybe she’s just like Hanna Montana and the fans finally figured out her secret identity, and now the people want her autograph or something. However, Hyde really liked Azores and he wanted to do as much for this world as he possibly could. Even if it meant that he can turn one frown upside down at a time, Hyde wanted to be looked upon as a hero someday. Because of that, Hyde was determined to cheer the girl up, even if it was a little bit. When she started to walk away quickly, Hyde caught up with her just as quickly as she was heading down the stairs. “ I’m sorry if my joke upset you, I was only trying to make you laugh. You seemed like you was having a bad day, so I took it upon myself to cheer you up. I guess i'm not as funny as i thought i was. I really wanted to know more about Azores and wanted a tour of the museum. I didn’t mean to ruin your day. ” Hyde would say as he kept a good distance to respect her personal space but continued to speak. He didn’t have his usual smile; it was more a look of concern. It kind of reminded him of the time he hanged out with Raku and his attitude towards things upset his friends. He didn’t want to do that anymore and Hyde’s voice remained sincere. Sometimes its hard to be friends with people, but it doesn't mean it wasn't worth trying.

Strength
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 12:26 am

It wouldn’t be too hard for Rinna to catch sight of Hyde running up to her seeing as how she was constantly looking back and around her. This guy was seriously going to follow her? Once more, he was gonna try and bullshit his way to talk to her? Why couldn’t he just leave her alone? She turned around halfway to give him a stare of malice. “You’re lying. I don’t need to look to see you’re just like every other piece of scum that lives off of drama. If you want to have a damn tour, ask someone else, I am going on vacation. I don’t need people pressuring me about what I know about the criminal, they should fucking know by now,” she ranted. She didn’t seem to care how outspoken she was with her bantering, much less in front of something. “And you are probably like that too. All you probably care about is stirring up stuff for your own entertainment. Go back inside and get the hell away from me,” she finished. If Hyde had nothing else to say, she would turn away and walk down the side path, looking around still to make sure no one had seen her. She just wanted today to be over. She wanted everyone to remember, or maybe if she could forget, that’d be much easier.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:10 am

“Wait, I was telling the truth. Why are you being so mean? I didn’t do anything at all. I’m not even one for drama; I just want to live peacefully. Besides, Azores is a beautiful place; it’s practically a vacation spot. ” This was the first time that Hyde’s good will was returned by something negative. However, everything was made clearer when this lady uttered the next sentence. Surprisingly, it was about the criminal. She also mentioned that the criminal was someone that they should know by now. There was this cool officer that Hyde met who was also looking for him; he wondered if this was he witness that the officer was talking about. Still, something was a little strange. “The criminal, you mean the person that everyone was looking for? If everybody knows who it is already, we should have nothing to worry about right? If that’s the case, then this is just harassment, I understand that you would be upset. I know how that feels….” Hyde grew up alone in an orphanage and was never adopted. Even the other kids told lies on him to sabotage him, Hyde never really knew why though. Still, his feelings were being transpired through his words, which was all due to the fact that Hyde could actually make a personal connection to the emotion that this girl was feeling right now, even if it was just a little bit. “The lives of others isn’t meant to be treated as a game for any kind of entertainment, and yours isn’t any exception either. I’m not like that at all, it’s wrong to think that...you're more important than something like that….” She got Hyde’s personality completely wrong, he honestly cared for people.

Strength [spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:40 am

“I wouldn’t be so pissed if everyone knew who the criminal was. You guys are all braindead! The name has been broadcasted on the news, and the guys face, and yet you still don’t know who Rewos Lidhes is?” she said, though her voice when she said the words “Rewos Lidhes” sounded distorted, like she did not mean to say it, though the name itself came out mixed up from some source. Nevertheless, the distorted voice did not sound like hers. Why was no one able to understand her when she gave the name the first time? This happened every time. She stomped the ground in frustration at not being able to figure it out, almost ready to cry that no one could understand her. “I just want the guy to be found, I want this over so people stop thinking I am hiding something. I told them everything…” she said, kicking the ground again. She would love nothing more than to go home and beat up her pillow or make a hole in the wall, but this guy was probably not going to quit. She sighed and looked at him, still annoyed, but at the very least calm. If someone happened to be similar to her, maybe she should at least be fair and hear him out. She didn’t want to become some pathetic hypocrite. “Spare me your nice crap. I just want to go home, so what do you want? You are obviously not here to go take a tour or you would have left by now. I’m about ready to go home, so fuck around and you can just take your happy ass back to wherever you came from,” she said. She was not ready to be annoyed again. Hyde would have to choose his words carefully lest Rinna would just leave him where he stood. She crossed her arms and waited a bit for the kid to talk. He was on borrowed time, so he better have something small to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 am

Rewos Lidhes? That’s exactly what she said, but the name doesn’t ring a bell. Also she did something weird with her voice, it just sounded odd and Hyde couldn’t place his finger on it. Maybe she was on some kind of spell or something, or maybe she was feeling sick or catching a heat stroke. Her voice did something really strange just now. Could this same man be the one that caused the event that happened in order for Hyde to get the persona? Still, the name didn’t ring a bell at all; maybe it’ll make sense in the future. “Though her frustration was pretty apparent after she said the name of the guy. Why couldn’t the police find this man? Was his name really Rewos Lidhes? Was he that apparent and we all know who it is? It was too soon to guess and Hyde wasn’t a detective. But he knew who was, maybe he knew. However, that was for another time.

This was an emotional time in Hyde’s life, but he felt the need to share it. “Well, for starters.……I guess you want to know why I said I know how you felt. I was an orphan all my life, and I think the potential parents were afraid of me because of my eyes. I didn’t smile a lot and I guess that intimidated them. On top of that, the other children didn’t like me for some reason, they always told lies to whoever visited so I wouldn’t get adopted. I tried to tell the other nuns and adults but no one believed me, it’s like my face gave off the assumption that I was a bad person…even though I’m not.” Hyde was silent for a brief moment, and then he continued. “My name Is Hyde Mizumi, I’m a student at Zela. I wasn’t originally here to pry into other people’s business; I just wanted to know more about this place that I finally have the right to call home now. But when I saw the look of sadness on your face, I felt like you needed a friend….. So…. I just want to be your friend….. the other adults might not believe in you, but I do. “ Hyde wasn’t going to force himself into her life. She just reminded him of those moments when he needed someone, but he didn’t have anyone to turn to. Friends help each other get through tough times, and Hyde was going to do the best that he can to get her through this if she allowed him to help.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 10:31 am

So he really was just wasting her time. She tried to hear him out, and she got a sob story. She really didn't need that at the moment. “Did I not just tell you to not talk about stupid stuff that I don’t care about? No, you DON’T know how I feel. I have my own problems to deal with, so stop acting like you're some therapist. I thought you were going to ask me something I could actually answer. Friends are the last thing I want to hear about when all they do is abandon you or mooch off of you. I don’t need friends, I just want comfort, and I want this dumb criminal caught. So if you have nothing to say…” she trailed off. She was getting tired of his stupid speeches. She just told him to shut up and get to the point. If that was literally all he wanted when he saw what happened, then he is either ridiculously stupid, or ridiculously innocent. Maybe she should look on her own, since no one else seems to care or understand what she was getting at. People were useless anyway. It’s obvious this guy didn’t care either. Rinna would turn away and take a moment to look around, getting ready to leave and finally go home.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Maybe she wasn’t getting it; Hyde understood a lot more than he was letting on. However, he didn’t want to be rude. Then again, it was his only chance to actually do something about the criminal. If he was to simply let her walk away, then she would probably never allow herself to trust him ever again. What could Hyde do to allow this lady to give him a chance?” Your voice sounded a bit different when you said his name. It’s only an assumption, but don’t think that’s the way you wanted it to come out. I want to help you catch this guy, and I would help you in any way that I can. Was there anything odd about his eyes? Were they red, were they yellow? Did he touch you or had some kind of creature with him, or do anything odd at all? I won’t abandon you, I just want to help. ” Hyde would throw some stuff similar to the supernatural, which could make or break this chance. If she continued to walk away, Hyde would only have a name. It was not much to go on, but this last chance was an attempt to save his own Hide.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 5:50 pm

Rinna was ready to step forward until Hyde mentioned how she said the name of the man earlier. It came out differently? Rinna would turn around and look to the guy. “It came out differently? All I said was Sewir Holdse…did that not make it clear..?” she asked. Again, when she said “Sewir Holdse”, the voice was again distorted and unintelligible, even more obviously out of place in sound than the last time she said it. She started tapping the ground with her foot and rub her nose with two fingers. “But I said it….what is going on…? Can I not tell anyone?” she said aloud. Was this why no one was taking her seriously? Was the information being forgotten or not processed by them? Rinna would be silent for a few moments, not really thinking about answering Hyde’s questions before she sighed. “Why can’t anyone understand but I can..? Maybe I can give you indirect information?” she said still really only talking to herself. It was at this moment where she looked at Hyde in confusion when asking about a creature, though the eyes were something she would indeed never forget. “His eyes were…swirled, and glowed. Not yellow or red really. Though I am pretty sure…”the” normal eyes are brown,” she said. “The man is br0010-haired…” she said, her voice distorted for that moment; and seemed to interrupt the rest of the color she described. “He seems to have an ordinary look honestly, there is not much about him I can tell you. I know he’s probably hiding somewhere. He seemed to be looking for something…” she said. Her breathing was heavy, and no one seemed to interrupt the two’s conversation, which was for the best, less annoyances to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:22 pm

So Hyde was right after all? There was something preventing this girl from saying this man’s name. “It didn’t come out clearly, the first name you uttered was Rewos Lidhes, and then you just said Sewir Holdse. I think he did something to you so that you couldn’t explain to anyone else who his identity was. Maybe the names are being scrambled every time you try to say it correctly? Maybe I can try to rearrange them to fit a name of someone, like scrabble or something? The two names do have something in common, they contained similar letters. “Hyde wasn’t the smartest guy in the world, but he figured that something was up. He reached into his school bag and pulled out his notebook and a pen. He then wrote down the two names and showed it to the girl. “See? Maybe we can find a way for you to tell me without actually telling me. Did you try writing it down instead of using verbal explanations? “

That was a good idea, but the lady did start to get into the eyes of the mysterious man. His eyes were not yellow or red, they were brown. Then again, the nice lady put the emphasis on the normal set of eyes that were brown. “So you were able to say his eyes normally without the distortion of your voice. Though you put the emphasis on his normal set of eyes being brown, which means he has two sets of eyes….with the other being glowed and swirled. Maybe that was some kind of Hypnotism that is stopping you from identifying him? “Hyde thought for a quick moment when she tried to describe the color of his hair but failed to do so. “Try nodding, does he have black hair…nod once… if he has brown hair…nod twice. Let’s see if it effects your physical actions as well….”

Hyde was doing his best to help her, he really was. He believed her story and thought it had something to do with the supernatural. However, she said he was probably hiding somewhere and looking for something. “ Where were you when you ran into this guy? Where was the last place that you saw him? Maybe here is a clue there, something related to what he’s looking for?
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:22 pm

“Two sets? When did he become a mutant?” she asked, raising an eyebrow at the peculiar statement. When he asked about what had happened, Rinna looked away, showing an obviously stressful face. She did not want to remember that night. She was almost killed if not for quick thinking. But she still didn’t thin to catch him. She was such a coward. “Look, all I know is he’s after some “Dally” girl. That’s how he referred to her. That’s all I am going to say…I am just gonna go home. I’m…sorry about earlier. Thank you for telling me what happened though, I will be thinking about this. But seriously, don’t try to chase the guy, just go to the police. I don’t know what this guy can do, he almost….just go home and stay there. I don’t want any people getting hurt cause of me,” she said. With that, she would then walk down the path, not stopping no matter how much Hyde may speak, before turning into a run, and exiting down a sidestreet, out of sight. The peace of her own home was just a few miles away, yet the conundrum of people misunderstanding everything she said would remain within her head. How in the hell was that possible?

(Rinna Exits)
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Hyde frowned as the girl made her way to leave, but he had a few clues. “Who can I talk to about this? I need an adult….” Hyde would say this as he went on his way. This was definitely confusing, but there were only a few people that Hyde could turn to. He wondered if that officer would bother to listen to him?” i hope she would be ok......" The danger was real, but Hyde had to try....

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]   Whats all this old stuff? [NPC] Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats all this old stuff? [NPC]
Page 1 of 1