Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
 Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Mirror, Mirror (Shun)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror (Shun)    Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:43 pm

”Insecure”? — He’d repeat for himself, widening his almond eyes for a moment and lifting his eyebrows, as to have a better listen of what Oki has just said, holding his laughter the best he could. Really, is that the best she could say to him? If only he thought of Oki was a fair "competition"… — Sorry I’m not sorry to disappoint you, but I need to let you know we hang out quite often, I can even describe you what we did when Valentine’s Day was coming closer… Do you wanna hear it? Please, do. — That said, he turned his back to the girl, walking around the store silently, listening. His gentle breathing had become quite audible as he made sure to be heard, his soft steps leading him next to the entrance of the shop, though not yet leaving. Still with the little object in hands, keeping it safe…for now. Whatever plans he had for that little vase, would remain to be seen, but so far it was perfectly safe to assume Shunnosuke wouldn’t cause the object any harm. So far. Meanwhile, Oki’s words did nothing to affect his mood. Unruly, yes, he acknowledged he could indeed be a little disobedient. He had little respect to authority and a hard time recognizing one. More than that, in the teenager’s mind, it was like an ant trying to reach an elephant. It’s merely impossible. Oki can say whatever she wants, Shunnosuke would still consider him taller, prettier, richer and better dressed than that little brat who dared to glimpse a future with Hyde. Plus, his destiny wouldn’t be relegated to manage a crappy store in an island; not when one has an international chain company to manage. — Once men have tasted caviar, it baffles me how they settle for catfish. And to think I came to have a civil chat with his…how should I call you? His friend? His acquaintance, to be fair? Anyway, he recommended me to come and see for myself… — He turned back to face Oki, still close to the shop’s exit. — Quite a surprise, I should say. I was expecting, who knows, a cute, delicate and polite girl worth of a TV show, someone who could indeed make me feel, as you said, “insecure” about threatening my position in all of this circus. Instead, I got…you! — He snickered contemptuously to Oki, making it clear he felt superior  in every way or form. — Hmmm, I really liked this little vase, almost thinking of buying it for my resting room. I may even buy everything from this store.
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror (Shun)    Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Alright, so Oki wasn’t the best as throwing insults, but then again…the analysis was not an insult to begin with. It was a truth that had been read off of the boy. The fact that he was repeating the words and even trying to get back at Oki so to speak made this ever more clear.

Staying relatively cool, Oki’s eyes would narrow at the mention of Valentine’s Day….Wasn’t that a time two in love spent together or something? And if so….why pick this one over itself….or was that perhaps the day Hyde broke the whole thing up with this one? Was he playing double sides? Hmm...what an odd situation.

Oki had to admit it was quite curious as it tilted its head lightly at the other.

“Since you are so eager to tell just spill it,” Oki said its tone remaining as cold as before. When the other made a move towards the entrance of the shop with the vase unpaid for, the boy would find himself unexpectedly blocked by a fox who was bearing teeth at him and growling. If he wanted to take the vase without paying, the fox would most likely attack; however, this was of no concern to Oki. What happened due to theft was all on the thief….it cared not if they remained unharmed or harmed. That in the end was their business.

Oki would finally shift from its spot and move across the shop floor and to another shelf where larger vases rested. The boy was unphased by words, his big headedness blinding him to simple truths no doubt, but Oki did not care as it instead simply watched to see what was going to be had next. And wouldn’t you know? His insulting words came again.

“Tch! Civil,” Oki muttered with a roll of the eyes. There was nothing civil about this situation. Even if blows weren’t thrown (yet), the hostility in the air was thick and burning. It wouldn’t take much to set the keg off. When the other began speaking again, Oki looked at the other blankly for a moment before doing the most unexpected thing. It gave the other an impressed smirk.

“Oh very observant,” Oki said as it moved from its spot with slow deliberate steps heading towards the boy before entering his space bubble and circling him. “Despite being unruly and insecure, you are quite the charming little creature I must admit. If I wasn't already taken, I might even have taken a shine to you,” Oki said examining Shun up and down with a critical eye, even daring to grab that long braid of hair and gently twirl it around a bit to examine its shine and weight. "Mhmm. Very nice," the being ended in tones that made it hard to tell if this one was actually a girl or a guy or where its preferences in likes and dislikes rested.

“Oh yes, very charming indeed; however,” the being stopped before the other with a small content smirk on its face. “The fact still remains he chose me over you. You're simply gonna have to deal with that,” Oki said brushing past the other and going behind the counter. It would place both hands on the counter's surface as its smile from earlier returned and its business like attitude began to shine once more.

“Well, I am glad you have come and have found something to buy,” the being said after hearing what the other had to say and even the threat of take over. Then looking at the vase in the other’s hand, it would glance back up at the other.

“That one is $1,000 even. If you want, I can even wrap it up nicely for you and you can be on your merry way. As for the rest of the store, you may try that if you like; however, the last one who did that found that not so easy to do,” Oki said as it leaned against the counter its expression unreadable behind the smile. It was like dealing with the Cheshire Cat. Never sure what it might do.
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror (Shun)    Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 9:11 pm

…huh? A fox? Now that’s something you don’t see every day. A successful threat, he should admit, while staring at the little animal that gritted its teeth to the teenager. Urgh. A disgusted — and scared? — Shunonsuke would just retreat a few steps. Is Oki thinking of releasing an angry fox on him? It wasn’t a puppy, or a dog, but well, foxes aren’t too distant from domestic canines, the fear is merely the same. — Do you have license to raise such thing in your yard? At least teach it good manners. — If Oki wanted to keep him inside the store, she succeeded, even though it was far from his intentions to just leave the store without paying for what’s between his hands. He absolutely didn’t need to resort to robbery, for obvious reasons.

— He couldn’t say he wasn’t bothered by the invasive proximity Oki took to him. And he couldn’t retreat either, for her fox was still right on his tail. Talk about being cornered by an aggressive animal and… another aggressive animal. At least he was sure Oki wouldn’t bit him, but you can never take it for granted. On the other hand, the touch on his hair, an unauthorized touch, was far from being pleasant either. He wanted to slap her hand, if only an abrupt move weren’t risk enough. Definitely the teen wouldn’t want the teeth of that little, furry and menacing creature on his leg...

Really? So…why would he kiss me and say he loves me then? — That’s was his trump over Oki. His gaze narrowed, as a snake ready to prey on a little mouse or another lesser animal, a sadistic smile. — Has he ever done the same to you? Has he ever given you a rose? No? Hum…then perhaps he hasn’t chosen you at all. But I get it, being delusional is your way to protect your frail little heart from the breaking news, isn’t that so? Maybe I should let him know about our meeting... Maybe he can clarify it himself and confirm e-very-thing I've just said. What do you say, hm? Wanna hear it from him? — He said, teasingly, almost enchanting the last sentence, walking back to the counter as if following Oki, slowly sliding over the floor, enjoying her reactions, whatever reactions, as long as he could extract something from that imaginative mind of hers. Upon reaching the counter, he calmly placed the little vase on it, and remained silent for the time being, face to face with Oki. After all, he figured she’d have her time letting it sinking in. No worries, he had time. All the time in the world for this...
Back to top Go down
Deshi
Admin
Deshi

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror (Shun)    Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 9:23 pm

(Music for the situation)

Oho. Was this one afraid of a little fox? Sure, Sasha bared her teeth and growled giving a potential thief fair warning of what was to come should this one attempt to take the vase, but honestly was that little threat that scary? Being a business person above anything else, Oki let the fox do its job as a smirk crossed its lips as the other backed away. Heh. Not so tough when threaten now was he? Just a bunch of bark and no bite. Tsk. Tsk. Surely this little beast wasn’t that boring was he?

“Licenses?” Oki repeated a cold chuckle coming out of its throat as it waved a hand dismissively at such a notion. “I live in close proximity with a lot of trees and foxes are native around here. I do not raise them. They are quite wild, but apparently know what is worth their time and what is not. Teach it manners you say? Heh. Why don’t you do the honors then?” Oki said as it tilted its head at that other seeing what he would do about this predicament.

In response to Oki’s suggestion, Sasha only lowered herself to the ground even more as she flicked her tail and growled lowly waiting to see if this blonde would actually dare to challenge her. She was quite sure a few fangs in the skin would turn this arrogant one’s tune instantly and since Oki wasn’t protecting said customer….she had free reign to do what she wanted. What bad luck to be in bad favor with one who could help you. Maybe the blonde should’ve thought a bit more carefully before bringing this sort of war to Oki’s door.

Bad manners and such aside, when Oki stepped forward to examine the other, it took note of the restraint the other had. It could feel his tension and desire to act, but he did not do this. A smart move considering the fox would be the least of this one’s worries should he act rashly. Luckily, he was wise and didn’t do the foolish thing.

Bravo for a brain. Too bad it was so focused on harming Oki that it did not quite understand what he was messing with. As the being drifted to the counter to start a transaction, Sasha would relax in the doorway watching the blonde who followed and talked.

Oki would listen to his words as it waited to see if he would pay the price of the vase. As the words absorbed into its brain, something snapped as it realized something. So Hyde was playing the game of two was he? Oh how very naughty. It was true Oki had no reason to believe this venomous little snake, but it knew a lie when it saw one and this one was definitely not lying. See the truth hurt, but the effect the blonde was looking for would not be gained as Oki’s heart sealed tightly and froze in ice as it watched the other in silence.

After a few ticks, the being would lean its elbows on the counter as it rested its head in them the grin upon its lips only growing more as it looked at the other with merciless eyes as a chuckle escaped it.

“You are quite cute. Your crude behavior and ways to get at us for something that has been lost to you and given to us. I could take to that after a bit; however, I hate to break it to you, doll, but it seems that perhaps kissing and flattering words is simply the way of the red head we both love so. He has kissed me and while he has not given me any rose, he did give me this,” the being would move one arm and jingle the bracelet on its arm that Hyde had given it. It observed the item with a small smile remembering how happy it had been back then, but then just as quickly the small smile became icy as cat like eyes glanced lazily back at the other.

“You know I have just had a most wonderful revelation about this situation. Perhaps that rose was the stake for your heart, while this bracelet is the chain for mine. He says he loves us and yet, it seems he neglects ties on both ends. Then when the mess comes full circle we’re left with gnashing teeth at each other over someone who may just be playing us both for a fool,” green eyes would seemingly glow as the cat like grin came back in a malicious fashion.

“Ironic don’t you think? Us at each other’s throat for perhaps a lost cause?” the words were soft, clear, and cutting as Oki stated this cruel observation. Oki was hurting, but it wasn’t going to crumble alone. Oh no. If this one wanted to break it, then he would come down this hell hole too. There was no escape from this trade. Deal set and accepted.  

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror (Shun)    Mirror, Mirror (Shun) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mirror, Mirror (Shun)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2