Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Seeking for suppressants. EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Seeking for suppressants. EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Seeking for suppressants. EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Seeking for suppressants. EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Seeking for suppressants. EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Seeking for suppressants. EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Seeking for suppressants. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Seeking for suppressants. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Seeking for suppressants. EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Seeking for suppressants.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Albrecht

Albrecht

Seeking for suppressants. Empty
PostSubject: Seeking for suppressants.   Seeking for suppressants. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:00 am

Day one

Blaez was angry,angry at himself,how could he get so carried away?He was extremely low on the pills,he should have bought more earlier,best case scenario he had about six days left,and that is optimistic"Tch,i bet you're happy...I'm not giving you what you want,do you hear me?"No response as always"I thought you would say something like that...son of a bitch."He caught himself talking to his persona,at least the streets were almost empty,it's rare for someone to frequent that part of the city,mostly "shady" people hang around those parts,and that's was the type Blaez was looking for,the letter mentioned gang members in Standasen,but the place was dangerous at the time,maybe this gang had members in other islands,it was worth the shot,if he failed to find any clue in San Malarus,he would visit Standasen as soon as possible even if it was risky.

He saw a group of young men hanging out in a alley"Am i really doing this?"The student took a deep breath and walked towards the group"Hey you guys there!"One of the men turned around,he had a few scars in his face and was wearing your "typical thug" clothes"The hell you want?"The man yelled at the student"I have a question..."Blaez was hesitant,a bit unusual for him"Spit it out!"What's with the yelling?"The word persona,does it sounds familiar?"the man stared at the boy for a few seconds"Get lost,pretty boy."The man turned around flipping his finger at the student."What a waste of time..."He whispered,this wasn't going well,but he had to try.

Try after try,and nothing,he was lucky if they just ignored him,some tried to steal or fight him,but he was able to escape those people just with some minor wounds"I just screw things up damn it!I can't even keep myself alive!"He yelled at nothing,he didn't wanted to die,not like that at least,in an anger fit he threw a punch at the first wall he saw"I hate you."He didn't move his fist away from the wall he simply lowered his head."What all this noise is about?"A man's voice,the student raised his head to take a peek at the new person,he looked like another common person,also it seems they were in the front of a bar"It's nothing..."The man looked confused,but he shrugged and started to walk away"...Wait!"Maybe that man knew something"What?"The man looked  annoyed,understandable,first Blaez pushes him away and then he wants to talk with him"The word Persona,does it ring a bell?"The man looked thoughtful"It does sound familiar..."The man thought for a little longer"Actually i overheard two guys mentioning it in a conversation at the bar today."Finally,a lead,he decided to question the guy even further"Do you know who they are?Did they mentioned pills or suppressants?"The man looked confused,it was probably due Blaez clear despair"No...but i do know one of the guys,he visits this bar every day,but he already left today...his name is Jefferson by the way."he definitly had to talk with this Jefferson,he might know something that could help Blaez.

The student was getting tired,he decided to go back to his dorm and rest,it was a gamble,but he believed he could do it.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Seeking for suppressants.   Seeking for suppressants. EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:03 am

Day two

Blaez started from where,that bar where he meet that "common man" who gave him a small but helpful clue, was the place's name,it looked...dirty and poor,not the worst place he visited in his life,he could see himself getting used to a place like this,enough pondering,the student opened the door and entered the place,a loud music was playing and there was about nine people inside the bar.
Music:
A few glanced at him but they went back to what they were doing right after,only the bartender kept his attention at Blaez,the man opened his mouth and said"Aren't you too young for this place?"Blaez didn't even turned his head to the man he simply said"I'm just looking for someone..."The bartender raised his eyebrow"Hope you're not looking for trouble kid...who are you looking for anyways?"The man definitely didn't wanted Blaez there there"A man named Jefferson."The man frowned as he cleaned the counter"He is not here,already left."Late again"Damn it..."The teen grunted and turned around violently spilling a client's drink.

Before he could make out what was happening,Blaez found himself  against a wall with a drunk man charging against him,the drunk man's fist hit the student's gut at full speed."Damn it..."The aggressor was about to throw another punch,but this time Blaez had enough time to react,he ducked the second punch that went straight against the wall,he kneed the man in his lower parts,but it didn't had much effect,Blaez got grabbed by his shirt,the drunk man punched the student twice,and he was about to throw another powerful blow when someone shouted"That's enough!"His vision was blurry,again he couldn't tell what was going on again.

Once he recovered his conscience again he found himself outside the bar"Someone like you shouldn't be here."
Mysterious man:
The man was smoking a cigar,he looked rather calm,Blaez could still hear the music,but it was far away."You are either really brave or really stupid for coming to place like this alone."The man gave a weak smile"...I could have escaped by myself."Being rescued by that man hurt Blaez pride"Yeah you could."The sarcasm was blatant in his tone"They told me you were looking for Jefferson...Is that true?"Did that man knew Jefferson?Blaez didn't hesitate to reply the man"Yes!Do you know him?"The man chuckled"Well you found him,but please,just Jeff will do..."Blaez simply nodded"I've been told you that you know about personas."Jeff frowned"Whoever told you that was completely wrong,but the word does sounds familiar..."Jeff sighed louder than he wanted it to be"You see i 'own' this area,if someone wants to sell something here,they have to ask me first,a few days ago a man wanted came to me he did mentioned this persona thing and something about a medication,i will admit i didn't gave him much attention,the guy has a bad reputation."Blaez was sure that Jeff knew more about that,he just wasn't sharing it for some reason"Do you know his name,or where i can find him?"Once again Blaez should despair"His name is Ash,you're lucky if you get a hint of where you can find him,so you should just go back home,your parents must be worried."Blaez grunted,of course he would say something like that,but the student didn't blamed him"You don't understand,i have to find this Ash guy,my life is on the line."Jeff looked surprised to say the least,he thought for a while and once he was done he sighed"I see you're not giving up on finding this,i will lend you a hand...with one condition."Blaez should not refuse help from a guy like him"Alright..."Blaez agreed without even knowing the condition"Since you're going to make business with him,i want you to keep track of where he is,i won't make he disappear if he shows up in my area,so don't worry."Jeff explained"Last thing kid,what is your name?"It seems there was hope after all,that man offered protection in exchange of information"It's Blaez."The student replied"Alright Blaez,go back to  your home for today,meet me at the bar tomorrow at midday."Blaez had no choice but to go along with this guy,once again Blaez headed back to the dorm to continue his quest the other day.
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: Seeking for suppressants.   Seeking for suppressants. EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 12:36 am

Day three

As Blaez and Jeff had set up,they would meet at the same bar at midday to hunt for Ash,a man who might have the suppressants Blaez is looking for.The Bar was a lot emptier than the previous day,just Jeff,the bartender and about 3 guys were inside.
"I was starting to doubt that you would shown up,kid."The man said,Jeff was over friendly for someone that runs a gang in the poorer parts of the city,it seems you can't judge people based on their "occupations" either"This is really important,i can't give up."The man didn't understand why the teen had to find Ash so urgently,but this was a chance to keep track of the dealer,Blaez was new on those parts,so Ash wouldn't think that he is affiliated in anyway with Jeff"Alright,let's get going kid"

They both left the bar,and without notice Jeff started to walk"Where are we going?"The teen asked"Talk to one of my contacts,do you think i go blindly asking for information from random people in the street?"Blaez lowered his head and followed the man,he felt embarrassed,that was exactly what he was doing in the first day"If you have people to collect data for you,why you need me?"The man laughed as they walked through the streets"He gives away his location to his clients,i can't send one of my men because he would quickly recognize them,but you,you're the new kid on the block."The man explained to the young rogue"But i am walking around with you."The man laughed after listening to the teen's question"I believe that won't be a problem."

After walking for a while they walked up into a alley where they meet a shady looking man who handed Jeff a small list before running away"What's that?"The teen said trying to peek at the piece of paper"A list of possible names..."The student finally got to see what was written on it,a list with about ten names"Ok,let's start this hunt pretty boy."

The duo started to hunt for the people on the list,it took a lot of time from both of them just to find one person,and when they did,it was either a escape goat or the person fought back and ran away,this consumed about 8 hours of their day,and they were in the last name of the list,they collected information about the person for a while,and it all led them to an apartment in an old building,Jeff knocked on the door slowly,a dirty looking man with mess of a hair opened the door,he didn't looked normal at all"Are you Carl?"The dirty man looked back and yelled for Carl,who showed up at the door after a few seconds.

"Oh shi-"The man seemed scared with Jeff's presense,Carl tried to slam the door,but Jeff pulled him out of the apartment before he could do it,Jeff held the man against the all"Argh!The hell you want Jeff?"Carl yelled and tried to break free,but Jeff was strong enough to hold him"So you know me,i need to know where Ash will be tomorrow."The man winced as he tried to escape,but once again,there was no effect"You know if i tell you he might not talk to me again right?"Jeff kneed the man in the back"And if you don't tell me i can make you disappear,what about that?"Carl grunted loudly,Jeff was just bluffing but it was the only way of making the man talk"Alright alright!The old building near the hotel"He released the man who crawled back into his apartment"Don't tell anyone what happened here."Carl never got a chance to see Blaez face so he wouldn't be problem.

"Why you asked where he would be tomorrow instead of today?"Jeff sighed,Ash changed places everyday and just his clients knew where to find him,he also "closed his shop" at 9 p.m,and when they were done,it was past 9:40 p.m"Let's say he already closed for today,from what i heard he "opens" at midday,so there we go,i kept my word and i hope you do the same."He finally tracked down the man named Ash,Blaez could rest easier that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking for suppressants.   Seeking for suppressants. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking for suppressants.
Page 1 of 1