Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Seeking help (Jerielle)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

Seeking help (Jerielle) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking help (Jerielle)   Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 9:35 pm

Damnit, I was gone for too long and I won't be able to rely on my employees or Elanya for info about what happened since they were preparing for a feast at the restaurant. Damnit, I can't really think about all this on my own and I someone to learn with. The buddy system is the best thing in the world after all. I can honestly think of only one person, Danielle Brooks, and it probably won't be easy to find her. Well, nothing worthwhile has ever truly been easy, so time to get to it.

If I remember correctly, Danielle is the adopted daughter of Colby Tennfjord, a soldier of Eirini, but I have no idea where to find him or how to learn where he is. I slump onto a wall saying, "Just where are you when I need to talk with you Danielle?"

Last edited by TheDeathNaught1 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Seeking help (Jerielle)   Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:47 am

Danielle was taking a leisurely stroll down the streets of Eirini, on her way to the archery range where she could hone her skills. Ever since that robot had attacked the colony, Danielle had been practicing her archery skills vigorously every day she could. The threat was indeed real, and she couldn't really afford to slack off, especially not when the lives of so many innocents were at stake, should something like that happen again... Perhaps she took a bit too much responsibility in protecting the people around her, but... what else could she really do? Sit on her butt, and watch as people were slaughtered? No way.

As she passed by a man slumped against the wall, Danielle froze stiff for a second as he mentioned her name. //What...?// Danielle thought, staring at the guy. How did he know her name? She had never met him before... even if she had met him, Danielle certainly didn't remember the guy... "U-Um... Yes, mister?" She asked, sort of confused. How the heck did he know...?
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: Seeking help (Jerielle)   Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 1:23 am

Hmm? Wait, that's Danielle! Was she just walking around and stumbled into me? " Oh, hi there Danielle, I was just looking for you! Huh? Do you not remember me Danielle? Well, that is sort of deflating to ones view of oneself." I say slumping while standing up. "Maybe you would remember if I said I am Angatsa Menta, owner of the Brandywine Bar? Anyway, I need to talk with you about some important things to talk with you about."

"Specifically concerning the incidents of the attacks on both colonies."
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Seeking help (Jerielle)   Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 11:05 am

She would stare at him for a moment like he was crazy before responding slowly. "I dunno... I might've seen you once. I don't think we've ever talked before though... " Brandywine Bar did sound a bit familiar... she had been there at least once, but that was a long time ago. The more she spoke to him, the less things made sense about him... How did he even know her name to begin with? From her memory, she had never talked with him... Unless of course... "...Have you been stalking me?" Please, don't let him be one of those creeps who stalks girls... The girl shook her head before continuing. "Anyway, what about the incidents? Are you a reporter or something? And why would I know anything?" He hadn't really given her a convicing argument as to why she should tell him anything about what happened back then... How he had found out that she was involved in the first place was even creepier. Of course, if he could provide with good arguments and reasonings behind all this, then she would loosen her suspicion of him...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Seeking help (Jerielle)   Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 7:20 pm

"And just what do you plan on asking her, Menta?" A young woman's voice came up from behind the assistant as his collar was grasped and pulled away with enough strength to make him lose balance. "I know you like running investigations and all that, but stick to your own division."

Seeking help (Jerielle) AMMDEUp

"This is your official first warning, Menta. Go around causing a ruckus and I WILL make sure your privileges are revoked. Doctor Keno has given me the right to do just that."

Still grasping onto Angasta's collar, the woman threw him aside and looked at Danielle up and down, before bowing. "Excuse him for his behavior. Some soldiers simply have to learn things the hard way." Needless to say, she was here to deliver punishment on behalf of her superior. She couldn't let someone like this running around spouting nonsense, much less nonsense they had no right to knowing. For all intents and purposes, what Angasta just said was a figment of his imagination, he had no ability to know what had happened in the attacks. As a matter of fact, nor did Masuda.

"Nevertheless, I recognize you as part of the military. My name is Masuda Kirielyte, I'm a Lieutenant in that same army. If someone ever comes up to bother you, don't hesitate to call me, my work number is displayed in the barracks, you're free to use a home phone for it. Now..." The young woman turned around towards Angasta and retrieved a small black handgun from her pocket. "Menta, return to your post at once. I have orders to restrain anyone who disobeys their position with force and I'm not afraid to do so." The young woman's blue eyes shot a glare at the assistant, insinuating that she was quite serious.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Seeking help (Jerielle)   Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:30 pm

Danielle just stood there, kind of at a loss as to what just happened. Well, he was kind of creeping her out, that's for sure... How the heck did he know her name? "Y-yeah... No worries, Ma'am. No harm done." Danielle said with a slightly confused smile. "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Kirielyte." She would return the bow herself, before squinting at Angasta. "I'll remember that, Ma'am. Oh, and thanks for helping." She would return her gaze to Masuda. "Don't let me keep you any longer. Hopefully I'll see you around shortly. Take care." And with that, she would give the two one last look before leaving, unless of course, someone wanted to talk more...

[Exit - Unless stopped]
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Seeking help (Jerielle)   Seeking help (Jerielle) EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 6:41 pm

No resistance? This made Masuda's job simpler. "I see. I will make absolutely sure he won't pester you or others again. Stay safe, soldier." The blue-haired lieutenant put away her gun with a small salute to Danielle. Afterwards, she walked over to Angasta before grasping him by the collar again and turning him around, grabbing his arms quickly and with surprising strength for someone of her frame. She WAS a trained soldier, after all.

"Angasta Menta, I'm detaining you on accounts of stalking a civilian through abuse of the powers given to you. Dr. Mysterio will know about this, hope he still accepts you as his assistant after the case is made." She retrieved a pair of metal handcuffs before slapping them onto his wrists quickly, then grabbed them by the chain and opened another holster on her belt. From there, she took out a walkie-talkie and put it next to her ear as she pressed the button on it.

"Hello? This is Masuda. Please make sure to call Dr. Mysterio to the barracks, I have someone he'd like to see, I'm sure." After that, the lieutenant placed her walkie-talkie back in its holster and started walking away, forcing Angasta if he tried not to move. She had legal reasons to detain him, and others she could not reveal as of yet, but what he had just attempted was borderline betrayal, regardless of intentions.

[Exit with Angasta]

Danielle of the Fool Arcana has forged a Social Link with Masuda Kirielyte of the Emperor Arcana...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking help (Jerielle)   Seeking help (Jerielle) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking help (Jerielle)
Page 1 of 1