Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 am

Attendants are people in blue outfits that were created by igor or philemon. Igor serves as Philemon’s second in command in a sense. They have their own individual personalities, but could help us in all of this, by choice. We get updates in the form of voicemails and text messages from the velvet room if one of our friends were kidnapped and dragged into another dimension which could mean death if we don’t help them. There is also a board that has a whole  bunch of activities that we can access it’s up to us if we choose to do them or not.”
Hyde takes a breather with his run on speech and continues. “Since you are aligned under philemon like me, you reap these rewards. To access this room and meet your assigned attendants or rather  choose who you want your attendant to be, go to the blue doors you see. That’s our territory, a safe zone.. You can also purchase items there.

OOC: That because when you post its like 3 am for me, im asleep by then
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:33 pm

"I see...I take this Igor is as cryptic as Philemon. At least they sound like they provide more direct support than I though. Maybe we should visit the velvet room together some time. Wouldn't that be nice?" Nagisa asked before she took the first bite from her dish. Those were the first positive news she had heard since she awaken to her power. Maybe with the support of this Igor and his assistants they could defeat Thesis, perhaps this was the reason Hyde was so optimistic. "By the way, what is your persona like? I mean what's it's specialization and how do you use it to fight those things?"

ooc: I know we are in different time regions. Your posts are usually around 6 AM for me.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:40 pm

Hmmm, well yea we can visit the velvet room. I could show you a tour or something but you would be rather shocked on how its set up. Just don’t panic or anything when you get there. “ Hyde was pretty hocked himself the first time that he went to the velvet room. “Well, my persona isn’t so special really, I guess you could say im pretty physical, with a little bit of utility to boot. Ummm…. Im weak to fire….does that help?” Hyde wasn’t too sure where she was going with this.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 7:34 pm

"So it's made for battle." Nagisa added. All the other persona users she had met, or heard of, were all fighters of some sort. All of them were able to face those creatures in combat and defeat them unlike Nagisa. "You see I'm just curious because the nature of my persona doesn't resolve around battle or even healing. I specialize in utility, I can sense those creatures and other persona users and even analyze their nature. However, I can't use my persona outside those alternative worlds, at least not yet. I haven't met someone with similar abilities to mine and to be honest I'm beginning to worry. Why is my persona so different?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:12 pm

Its an all rounder, I can play any kind of role temporarily. But yes, I could say that I do have some attacking moves in order to take care of myself and help my friends.” Hyde almost finished his food when nagisa asked her question. But he only laughed in response. ”Well, you have a different kind of strength. You have a spot type, you are good at healing, making us strong, maybe even making the opponent weaker. That’s really useful; the stuff leaders are built on. You make the strategic judgment calls in a fight with your smarts and technical skills, and then we follow through. “
Hyde figured that was important.” So don’t worry, you are even more important than basic brutes. By the way, that’s the rule of this world, we cant use the in our world unless everything around us turns gray and black. When that happens, it spells trouble
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 8:47 pm

"I'll keep that in mind. You seem to know a lot about this persona business, have you been doing this for a long time?" Nagisa asked as she took another bite. Unlike Hyde she had barely touched her meal although she wasn't planning on eating all of it to begin with. "If you ever need my help don't be afraid to contract me. Here this is my phone number." Nagisa said as she took a small piece of paper with her cellphone number written on it from her purse. "We could venture to one of the alternative words, fight those monsters or go to the movies. That would be fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 4:14 am

I guess you could say that I am among the people where all of this actually started. So yes, you could say I been doing this for a while. I’ve been through some changes, but I’m still me. ”Hyde would finish his meal and then ask for the check. “ I’ll pay for both if you don’t mind, I feel as if it wouldn’t be fair for you to pay first, you could make it up to me some other day or something if it bothers you. “ After that, Hyde exchanged numbers with Nagisa. “If anything happens, you know you can always call me. “Also, did you not like the food?”
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:34 pm

Nagisa smiled before she replied. "Thank you I'll make sure to contract you if I find out something about the stadium or those creatures. You really don't have to pay for the lunch I invited you after all so it's only fair for me to pay." She said as she took her wallet out of her purse. "As for the food I think I'm full so you can have it if you want. I rarely clean my plate. I have to watch my figure after all." She added as she rubbed her belly.
Time was going by very quick with Hyde. Unfortunately Nagisa couldn't stay at the restaurant all day. "It was nice hanging out with you. I didn't expect to have such a pleasant time. Let's do it again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Hyde and Nagisa's numbers were exchanged....also their social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)   Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fated meeting part 2 (Hyde)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2