Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Frozen Grass [Sentinel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:43 am

The android listened to Sharaku as he spoke, so he would have perhaps start being more aggressive with others. Otherwise they might start walking all over him, was Sharaku trying to warn him about this change that he has noticed in the team. Which one was it? The android decided to respond either way, "I've put my foot down one for Maria's sake and that ended in a death. If people will not listen to reason then I will put my foot down. If you are concerned about me being too much of a pacifist fear not, for if there is something I believe in then I will fight for it. I will control the attitude of the team if it comes to be that far. Do you believe it will?" The android asked, he liked to ask Sharaku this since the older man was often quiet and able to observe things that the android did not see or know about.

When the topic shifted back into the subject of people his friend didn't like, he made sure to take notes so Sharaku liked people who gave reasoning and were not infailliable. That was a fair enough of a reason to like people, but if they were the opposite then they got on Sharaku's nerves. When Sharaku asked questions about the truth the android shrugged, "Some people are that self-centered, they don't want to deal with the truth. They just want to float along in life happy to keep to themselves and handle their own issues. Perhaps they just want to be oblivious to the truth, I cannot tell you the absolute truth."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Sharaku would give the android a slightly bemused smile. Did he believe that? Hadn't it been that way for a while already? He rarely heard much about them getting along and such. Maybe it was harder for the android to notice, seeing as he was probably the one that kept all his relations moderately in line. Keeping things on calm matters for himself probably meant he didn't get to hear much about what was going on. Either that, or he didn't talk about the right things whenever he met with someone of their team. In any case, the two of them appeared to think of the current situation quite differently. ''Is that so? I would personally say we're already beyond that, not that it is only to happen yet.'', he'd state, turning to face the android fully. ''I don't know about you, but I can't say I see us as much of an actual team in the first place. I'd say I know all of you well enough individually, but I can't even remember when was the last time I've seen at least 3 of us together at once. Nor does it seem that all of us get along enough to even be on good terms. Is that how a team should be? There were many things put out in the past, but barely anything actually went through until the end. I remember you said that we should wait to pick a leader until later after we fought for the first time. How long has it been since then? We're still as disorganized as a group of animals in a zoo, in my opinion.'', he would smile thinly, with a slightly raised eyebrow.

''As a matter of fact, I'm debating if it wouldn't be more amusing to just watch, and wait until it snaps big time, and Naomi attempts to kill Hyde or anything of the kind. We're probably not very far from that.'' Was it worth arguing over it or not? Sure, he could, but would it mean anything in the end? They weren't in a good position, considering the games that were being thrown at them by the Angels. ''From what I've gathered so far, I have problems seeing where this is leading right now. What we are supposed to be facing now could easily just smash us apart, with how little we actually cooperate together.'' Well, Sentinel wanted to hear his opinion, so here he had it.

He would snort a little when the android addressed the following subject. Well, if it was only that, he wouldn't care much. ''That in itself wouldn't bother me. I can keep not telling them the truth..but there are those who'll get all hissy over being lied to once they think that's what I do...and if I comply and say what I think honestly, they just get displeased again. Sometimes I wonder whether they know what they want or not. Lies are bad, but they frown over the truth too, once they get it. I've faced several people like that already, and it can get annoying after a certain amount of time.'' On the other hand, he usually just chose not to care when that happened nowadays. It wasn't his problem when someone couldn't be satisfied by anything. He wasn't there to jump when commanded to after all.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:34 am

The android frowned, so even Sharaku noted the issue. Citing several instances of how this lack of teamwork would become an issue. Sentinel rose a hand to his temple and rubbed it like a real human would do. He was at a loss if he brought Hyde and Naomi they would end up fighting again, and it seemed like Sharaku and Shunnosuke were on bad terms. The android felt like the team leader and the glue that was keeping everyone together but he didn't know what to do! He should have an idea shouldn't he? Yet...there was seemingly nothing he could do. He had no idea how to build the teamwork they desperately needed.

Sharaku then had the statements of how he often lied, and was unsure about telling the truth because people would be upset either the way. The android looked at him, "If you have any truth about me that you have been afraid to tell, say it. I'm not afraid and you won't hurt my feelings, and if we come to the truth then maybe just maybe we can start to work out some of the issues in the teamwork. Which is another thing, I feel like I'm the glue that keeps everyone together, but...I have utterly failed at my job. What do I need to do to help the team get back on its feet? I don't like to see everyone fight, but at the same time throwing us all together doesn't seem like a good idea either."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 1:51 pm

Well, it didn't seem like he was getting a really detailed response for this. The most Sharaku could tell was that Sentinel was apparently worried, but it wasn't easy to guess what the android was thinking of the issue himself. In any case, he would wait until the android decided to speak up later, at which point, he would sigh faintly. In fact, he usually had no reason to even try lying to Sentinel. What for? The android always took everything in stride, and the most backslash he could get was some lenghty advice to listen to. At the very least, that's how he felt when it came to Sentinel. He didn't seem to be the type to be able to put out actually painful words or anything of the kind. Either that, or it was just the fact that he did not want to offend anyone, or get on their bad side for real.

''As a matter of fact, I never had much of a reason to lie to you. You always react in a calm way, no matter what you are told, so it sort of matters little to me in the end. Though, if you really want to hear something...There is one I haven't bothered telling you before. You know, sometimes, when you make your big advice speeches and such, instead of listening, I just feel like taking a nap. I often find it hard to focus on you when you speak for a longer period of time. I don't know if it has to do with the fact that you talk differently than a human, but that's the impression I get at times.'' Or precisely, more than half of the time. Sure, the android had detailed analyses of the situation more often than not, but he just felt like he was listening to some monotonne presentation a good number of times. You won't have it easy if you manage to bore people with your talk. Though, he would snort in amusement at the second part of Sentinel's inquiry. ''Conflict can be helpful sometimes, you know? I'm not saying we should actually fight, as in punch each other, but unless we get our ideas and opinions straight, we're not getting anywhere. Even if we have to argue about it at first. I have a question, however. You say you feel like you hold us together? Why is that so? Wouldn't that mean you'd have at least an idea of what to do? It would kind of imply so.'', he would frown momentarily.

''At any rate, if you want to go solving anything here...how much do you know of the situation in the first place? Do you know why the others do it? Why exactly does Naomi hate Hyde so much for example? You asking me about the current ongoings makes it appear you do not know a lot...What will you do? You won't have an easy time bringing people together without having an understanding of what each of them think. More often than not, you need to appeal to people's feelings the right way to get something done, unless, of course, you want to go for the fight as a solution. Or so I'd say.'' Frankly, he was a little confused here. Sentinel says he feels like he's the one to be the glue and do the solving, but asks him what to do as a first thing, rather than thinking of his own solution. Others' personal opinions were good to know at some point, but shouldn't the 'lead' be the first to come up with at least a basic idea as to how to progress and go from that? ''How is it that I know more about what everyone thinks than you? I'd think that you need to keep track if you want to be the one to keep things in line. Or is it just that you don't talk about what you know?'', he would ask, staring at the android firmly with a raised eyebrow. Funny thing was, that he never really aimed to get to know those things on purpose. But somehow, he often ended up learning about such. Was it that people liked telling him, or? Honestly, he didn't know, but if Sentinel wanted to get stuff done, he couldn't just sit idly and ponder over it. At this rate, he would just end up doing something himself, rather than waiting for someone to act. While he was not a huge fan of being the center of attention in that way, he wasn't afraid of it. And honestly, he was starting to get tired of the set up they had. If all the team was good for was being disorganized, then why were they still a team?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:49 am

The android blinked as Sharaku was very truthful...evidently he should stop giving big advice speeches or trim them down. Maybe do something more interesting, speak with his hands perhaps? He pondered for a moment, before nodding, "Alright then, I'll try to do better and make them less boring." The android said, before Sharaku posed a question for him. If he felt so responsible about keeping the group together. "I'm not arguing against conflict, but it has become appearent that this conflict is just bad blood. We're not arguing for a purpose, but just fighting because one is angry at what the other is doing. As for my idea...well normally I'd try to remind you what you are fighting for. It's not for each other, but those we love those we want to protect." The android said smiling a little bit, when he was asked what Hyde and Naomi were fighting about he nods.

"Naomi is angry with Hyde because Hyde made an assumption about Persona's and now San Malarus is in chaos because of something called the Red Storm. Because of this the world that Naomi has grown to enjoy has become hostile to her and fellow Persona Users. She blames Hyde because of his ignorance and Hyde holds that he was okay in assuming what he did, but I think he believes he didn't do anything wrong and feels as though Naomi's blame is misplaced." The android said closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"I keep my observations about others to myself until I am speaking with them one on one. I've read that a private enviorment can lead to a more receptive response. Hence why I only speak about them in personal setting or at least I try to. I suppose the best course of action would be to gather us all together and remind the group that while we may have our differences...we are all fighting for the same reason to protect one another, to protect our loved ones. At least try to stir some form of resonance within them to ensure that they overcome their challenges."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Sharaku would simply raise an eyebrow, but choose to not comment when Sentinel said he would try to make his talks less boring. He had no idea how would he attempt that, but it was the least of his problems at the moment. He coudl just force himself to listen to the andorid in case it was really necessary in the future. He would scoff when Sentinel claimed they were fighting without an actual purpose. ''Is it? There must be a reason behind anger, which means it is done for a purpose, not just because. And I know well enough that it isn't done just for the kicks. Would it be better to pretend you're okay with it, and wait until it gets to be too much and blows up completely without a warning?'' It would be much worse if there was no purpose behind the conflict, he knew as much.

After that, he would wait until the android finished all his talking, sighing faintly. He didn't think it was as easy as that. Perhaps he wasn't the best at keeping himself in check at times, but he could read others when it was something he was familiar with, or they weren't being too subtle for him to notice. ''Are you sure about that? To protect one another... perhaps, but you'd only protect someone you consider worth it, no? I don't believe it is only about Naomi being angry because Hyde made an assumption. It's far more than that. It's about how he did it, and the whole circumistance. I think the big issue here is trust. Think about it....they got along fairly fine at the start. Remember when did it start? It was the moment Hyde tried to jump a fight against that one Shadow, without even making sure anyone else had the time for it. By that, he showed that he wasn't as much of a team player as he kept saying. Right after, the police incident. We all explicitly agreed that it was a bad idea...yet, he did his own thing, and went anyway, despite all that. Third, we divided the worlds between us for a reason. It was clearly said Naomi was to take San Malarus, because she had the experience already. Hyde was talking about taking care of the academy, and Penecia. And what did he do? Leave his actual picks alone, and butt into Naomi's business...without even informing anyone. He did that...and even after he messed up, he did not hurry to inform anyone. I've found out about it through Naomi herself. She said she went there as usual, and found out they were hunting people with Personas...and generally every outsider. If she hadn't been lucky, they could have killed her too, because she didn't even know what Hyde had done in the first place. He may think he's not doing anything wrong...but, with his actions, he's proving himself to be irresponsible, more than anything else. Now, I am not saying Naomi is completely right for being this harsh on him, but...would you want to put further trust into someone who just goes and rushes into things without a care like that? How does one know he won't butt in again, and hurt someone, even if not purposefully? Trust isn't something easily gained, and it is even harder after it has been broken several times. I know as much. I myself still have trouble trusting people at times. As a matter of fact, even I would be wary about letting Hyde have my back in a life threathening situation, as it is. His speeches about how it will be okay because we're friends won't solve everything.'', he would look at the android firmly.

''Do you really think simply reminding everyone that we should stay together despite the differences will be enough? Would you accept that, if you can't even bring yourself to trust a supposed teammate?''
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:24 pm

It seems that the android had been gravely wrong....so wrong. He frowned and processed the information that his friend was giving him. There was a lot of it, and not all of it was very good to say the least. It was a matter of trust and even Sharaku had issues trusting Hyde. Hyde had been rather irresponsible about it all, disobeying direct orders and acting contrary. Naomi had every right to be angry with him, and it was clear that there was a lack of trust. He was quiet for several moments, and he listened to the sounds of nature as if they might give him the answer. If it did then he obviously wasn't listening hard enough.

"It seems that there is more to it then what I had originally thought, when Naomi brought up the San Malarus incident I assumed that was the source. I now see that I should have extended my sight beyond that event, that fight. How ignorant of me. The android said not really having a response to Sharaku, when asked if he thought that simply reminding everyone what they were fighting for would be enough. The android looked down at his feet, as if he was being scolded before looking back at Sharaku.

"No, that would be naive of me. This will require an intervention and brokering an agreement between the two to be more cooperative. Namely, Hyde needs to stop being a lone wolf, and Naomi needs to learn that she cannot hold what is done against Hyde forever. I will bring them both together in order to discuss this appearent lack of trust between the group. I will get Hyde to understand that reckless actions will no longer be tolerated, and Naomi that what is done is done. What needs to occur now is action as a team and unit in order to save what we hold dear."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 3:20 pm

Sharaku would remain silent as Sentinel took the time to think, waiting to hear the response. He had all the day to wait after all. This time he wouldn't say anything at all until the android finished speaking altogether, frowning. It wasn't that he had a problem with the fact that Sentinel was honestly trying to do the good thing...but he was starting to feel sort of annoyed. It was great, yes.... On the other hand, it was being irritating how the android spoke about what he was going to do now that he had some new clarity. From what he was aware of, Sentinel did think differently before he had told him all this. Technically, he was the one who came up with all that, so why did he feel like he only did that to help the android to be better at what he had been failing at on his own? Maybe it was the way it had been said...yet, it didn't change that he felt like the other was simply taking his observations and using them for himself. Yes, he did want them to get back on track, because he was starting to have enough of tolerating all this strife...but hey..he was not trying to do something for the android to then do it instead of him...without even asking. He honestly wasn't liking that.

''...........'', he wouldn't say anything this time, simply frowning, as he crossed his arms over his chest, thinking of how to approach this. Either he'd come up with something...or the android would inquire first.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:02 am

The android looked back at Sharaku waiting for some sort of response, but when he recieved no feedback. He felt as though he had done something that had annoyed his friend, he wasn't sure what he had done to annoy his friend, but he wasn't sure what he had done. Perhaps he ought to address the issue, did he annoy his friend because he had come to his conclusions on his own. He might been seen as infalliable because of it all, well that was something that Sharaku mentioned his displeasure about. Was it better to change topics, or should he press on?

"If you have any feedback, I would be happy to hear about it. I didn't mean to make you feel excluded, I was just talking out loud." The android explained wanting feedback for his ideas if his friend was willing to give it. Hopefully, his friend would not see this as backing out of his choices, the android saw it as a more of a reasonable approach.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 4:50 pm

...That wasn't it. The deal wasn't that Sentinel was talking out loud, but the way the android had worded his thought processes. Maybe the other did not mean it, but parts of his speech came out a little self centered. It was simply somewhat irking to listen to how the android was going to go solve things based on what he had told him. And if that happened, and ended up working, it would seem like Sentinel was the one to figure it all out. Because he sure wasn't going to stalk after the android to be around for every talk that could happen. He had time, but not that much. Nor did that sound like a fun activity to partake in. ''That's not it. No idea whether you meant it that way or not...but the way you spoke, gives off the feeling that you're just taking all I told you and using it yourself. Because you just said you weren't aware before I said anything, but you already speak how you're going to do this and that based on it. If I didn't know better, I could assume you're sort of taking credit for what I told you.'', he would attempt to explain calmly, before switching the subject.

''That aside. It may work, or it may not. I wouldn't say Hyde is trying to be a lone wolf. He always tells me how he wants to be friends with the whole team, and all that. Yet, he seems to stand by his philosophy of acting on instinct. He has told me that he doesn't even want to regret anything he does..so it may be hard to get him to change his views. Naomi probably won't budge easy, mainly if he keeps this attitude of his up. It won't be easy, no matter what. Hyde tries too hard even as far as crossing the line, and then gets down about it. That's how I see it. He's denied it before, but he definitely seemed rather jealous when I mentioned that I get along with Naomi better than he does, or generally better than I do with him when we spoke some time ago. I believe she sees him as too idealistic for her tastes. He talks big, but you don't always get to see it in reality. She probably thinks he's too naive, which may be another reason why she doesn't want to confide in him much. Which...I could understand. He has his moments of clarity, but often, he just passess over what I'm saying, lightening it up when I'm actually trying to be serious. I think Naomi has a problem with that trait. And she's being rather stubborn about holding onto her dislike. Sometimes I wonder if those two can even get along well enough.''
, he would stop there, to take a breath. He was probably starting to get off topic anyway. ''Keeping up with me still?''
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:35 am

Ah, not giving credit...yes that was inappropriate. No he did not mean to do that, he did not mean to do that at all. He was just trying to paraphrase and plan it out that was all. "Ah, I see. In that case I apologize that was not my intention at all. I must have mispoken." The android said calmly, before listening carefully to Sharaku's own opinions on his idea and his view of the others. He spoke mainly of Hyde, which seemed to indicate that Hyde was bearing most of the blame. However, his comparison to Naomi and her thoughts were those of judging Hyde as either too naive, idealistic, or too stubborn. Which was unforunate since Sentinel had seen Naomi's stubborness first hand.

"Well it seems like to me that it might be easier to try and change Naomi's attitude toward his attitude. However, by the same coin...Hyde's actions or instincts seem to be reckless.If his actions are that reckless...it would be better to try and reel him in before he makes other bad decisions. However, that is notably more difficult than trying to change someone's opinion." The android seemed to ponder if for a moment, "It is in my own opinion, based off what you have said that attempting to change Naomi's attitude would be the easier course of action, but I think speaking with Hyde would be far healthier for the team. Do you agree that I should focus my efforts on Hyde?" The android asked looking up toward Sharaku for further input once more. He was trying to get as much information and data as he could in order to prepare a plan to handle this terrible situation! He wanted the team to work together and not fight, after all!

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Sharaku would look upwards as the android spoke. Not that the idea in itself was bad, but could it even work? People can change, but only if they themselves want to. Otherwise, you'll just be throwing peas at the wall. In case Hyde wanted to change, he would have done something by now, after seeing the reactions he gets from some people, but it seemed that he had no intention to. Naomi stood by her ideals as well. ''Your choice. However, I believe it would require working with both just about equally. I think Naomi doesn't like the type of person Hyde is, not just him specifically, which goes farther than a simple attitude.'' He was pretty sure that if he acted similarly to the redhead, she would not like him too much either.

''And as for Hyde himself...I honestly don't know. You can't truly change who a person is. I can't really even see him as a serious type that thinks his options through responsibly. That's just not him. I doubt much is going to get done there, unless he himself wanted to be different, which, I'm sure he does not. I've tried before. I got him to agree to try to stop doing such as not listening to me when I'm speaking about something. It worked. For the duration of that one hang out. Next time, he ended up doing it again in one way or another, and it didn't seem he was putting a lot of effort there.'', he would shake his head. ''Somehow, I think it's useless to try changing either of them. It would probably be more beneficial to simply get them to understand each other. To try and see it from the other's view before they make the final decision. Sometimes you just have to realize that your ideal isn't the only one that is appliable. Maybe they could work it out themselves afterwards.'' And if not, well, what can you do? Forcing people to like each other won't accomplish anything. They'd just blow one day. In the end, it is up to them to get this in line, not someone else. Helping is one part, but it only goes so far in a situation like this.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 1:08 am

The android listened carefully to what his friend was saying, he would have to work with both. That made sense to him, it was going to be a team effort. They would both have to change, and then it would work. However, Sharaku brought up a counterpoint to throw away that idea almost immedaitly. That people were hard to change, that was true of Hyde at the very least, considering how Sharaku made a change happen, but only for a very short duration. The android frowned...yes it was true Hyde seemed to forget things easily or simply not care about them. Hmm, how troubling this was.

"Yes...you might be right. My ideal may not be achievable, but if it isn't then so be it. I'll try something else, and if that doesn't work then I'll try again." The android said pondering what his approach would have to be in order to make this work. "Hmm, I think you gave me an idea or two of how to handle this issue, Sharaku. For that, I thank you. I shall see about restoring our team's unity through mediation. I hope it will all work out just fine, I'm sure it will, it might just take a bit of time." The android said with a soft smile...it would be a long struggle, but he was sure he could do it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 8:53 am

Well, in any case, Sharaku hoped the android wouldn't really try to make them change. It may sound nice when said, but you can't change a person just like that. And the things that are possible to accomplish there take time. That was something they did not have big amounts of in the current situation, did they? He would look at Sentinel with a somewhat undreadable expression. ''I'll just say that you ought to be careful with what you try. Humans don't take well to someone telling them they should act different. If you make a mistake, you might get someone to grow a dislike of you for butting into their business, and trying to change what they think with too much persistence. There are people that simply aren't meant to get along due to their differences. People can adapt to an extent, but we aren't machines that can easily pick being rational instead of doing what we actually want. Keep that in mind when you attempt confronting them.''

He had no reason to stop the android from trying, but it wouldn't be his fault if either of the two ended up frowning at Sentinel if he went too far with his continuous tries. The guy was still not a human himself. How well could he handle them without having as much knowledge about what it is like? That he had no idea, but it was up to the android to make his decision anyway.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 12:02 am

The android listened to his friend's advice, he naturally didn't expect them to act rationally all the time. It would have made things easier certainly, but he understood that humans were not easy to change. That sometimes they didn't want to change. If he couldn't change them that would be fine, that was the idealistic goal, but perhaps he should be a bit more realistic. The android paused for a few moments, "I will do my best to be cautious and not overstep my boundries, , and I will keep your advice in mind. You have been of great help for me to work out a plan in my head. Though I suppose we should part ways for now. I would like to try and get started on this interaction. I do hope we can get them to tolerate one another at the very least." The android said before smiling toward Sharaku, "Thank you for inviting me out here to speak and hang out with you. I found the time to be very educational. I do hope we can do this some time again." The android said waving as he spoke.

"I hope to see you later, and enjoy the rest of your day." With that the android turned and left, he had things to take care of now. Hopefully, he would be successful in his tasks or goals to make his friends see eye to eye.

(exit!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Grass [Sentinel]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next