Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Frozen Grass [Sentinel]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Frozen Grass [Sentinel] Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Time flies. Mainly when there was so much to do with high stakes involved. And it was tiring. Yet, Sharaku couldn't stand to laze around too much. Fresh air made it easier to think. But it was boring as well, when he was just standing around. For a while, he was considering company, but that usually did not translate well. Hyde was a no go right now. He could predict the outcome of that. Shun..eh, he didn't see the teen as the type to hang out at Lunapa out of all places..nor did he want to dig into that right now. That option didn't sound like a peaceful hang out either. Then again, which one did? Naomi was fine, but he did not know what would he do with her here. That left Sentinel...and frankly..? He did not know what the android liked doing aside from lots of analyzing and talks. On the other hand, he remembered the guy mentioning hanging out the last time. Well, worth a try. He wasn't on bad terms with the robot yet, so maybe it could work out. Besides, he was curious about a few things aside from this being a logical choice.

He would let Sentinel know through a message, though it was up to the other whether he wanted to know. In any case, if the android decided to come, he would end up finding him upside down, pretty much doing a handstand. The ground was a bit cold for his hands in this season, but he did not particularly care.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 2:30 am

The android was surprised to receive a message from Sharaku of all people. He had never anticipated the forgotten to contact him. However, there the message was, so every so often the android would get a surprise. Maria was still at school, so he had a bit of time to run and visit with Sharaku. He would hastily gather some stuff up before heading over to Lunapa, he had been working in the subway since he had just gotten out of a meeting with an employer.

Of course, the android did not anticipate to find his friend doing a handstand in the cold snowy grass. Sentinel blinked at his friend, before offering a slight grin, "Enjoying yourself?" the android inquired wondering what his friend was doing in such a silly pose. He was tempted to take a photo to send to Maria...and maybe Shunny. He'd bet the latter would get a kick out of it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 1:55 pm

Sharaku would squint a little when hearing the voice interrupt him. Looking at someone upside down was kind of strange. ''Let's just say I have nothing better to do.'', he'd answer after a few moments of contemplating the question. Enjoyement was a broad spectrum. He just found this less boring to do than standing around like a statue. On the other hand, being upside down didn't make him move either. Oh well. He would take a short while of simply trying to make sense of the other with his sight turned around, before flipping back to his feet. Maintaining a conversation was easier within the bounds of normal dimensions.

He would frown a little, brushing his hands off. ''It should stop being cold already.'', he would mutter under his breath. ''Anyway, I'm guessing you aren't busy..?'' Well, it was obvious enough, due to the fact that the android decided the stop by, but it didn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:36 am

Nothing better to do, so he decided to do a handstand in the cold grass. Humans could be strange yet fascinating creatures. He had to admit that he did not expect Sharaku of all people to be doing such an activity, was this the whole, actions speak louder than words idea? Rather strange action to use to convey a powerful message in the android's mind, but perhaps his friend has his own reasons? The android would nod at Sharaku's comment of how it needed to stop being so cold.

"The cold supposedly builds character my dear friend, though I think I would not mind warm weather and a change of scenery to be perfectly honest. I know Maria wouldn't either." The android was surprised by the fact that Sharaku was asking whether or not he was busy, he wasn't...but did this mean that Sharaku had something he would like to discuss with the android. Most curious, was there something bothering him? "Not particularly, why? IS there something you need advice on or have a desire to discuss with me?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 4:19 pm

Hm? How did cold build character? Eh, resistance to sickness maybe? Still, he wasn't particularly fond of freezing when outside. Not that he loved extreme heat either. Balance was the best. ''Maybe. I don't really hate the cold, I'm just not too used to it. The winter seems colder here than anywhere I've been before.'' Either that, or it was just his imagination. He wasn't dying or anything like that, but it still took some time to get used to. Wearing many layers of clothing wasn't extremely enjoyable in his book.

''No. Not really. I'd just rather not take your time in case you had important things to get done.''
, he would shrug lightly, before putting one hand on his hip as he looked at the android thoughtfully. ''Besides, even if I wanted advice from you, the one thing that could perhaps be useful to me, is not what you could help me with.'' Sentinel had asked him about emotions in the past. What would the android tell him in regards to a situation that involved so? He doubted there would be much help, when he himself was making little sense out of it.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 7:31 pm

The android nodded his head, understanding that not many humans liked the cold. Not to mention evidently this place's winter was far colder than what he was used to. "If you are cold then the only things I can recommend would be bringing heat packs with you to keep yourself warm or wear extra layers of clothing. Those are the only two real solutions that I can think of at the present moment to aid your plight." that was what the android would recommend, and at the same time there was the reason as to why Sharaku called him out here? What on earth could that reason be?

Evidently, Sharaku needed advice on something or he didn't? It was always hard to tell with him, "Sharaku if you ever need advice on something I would be happy to attempt to help you with it! I make no promises, but understand that I am always here and available to be spoken to." The android liked to be helpful, so he just wanted to lay it out that his friend could come and talk to him about anything he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 8:22 pm

''Ah, no. It can be irritating at times, but I am not bothered badly enough to go out of my way. Besides, I am well acquainted with ice. I think I'm getting used to it. Better a bit of cold which you can ward off by clothes, than frying under a blazing sun anyway. You can't go farther than getting naked after all.'' Sharaku would take a moment to explain himself better, a little confused. He could come to that conclusion himself, without Sentinel busting out some advice on him. He didn't ask for that. Frankly, he wasn't sure why was the android do insistent on giving him some.

...and there it went again. Did he not just say this ultimately wasn't about him wanting advice..? What was he a kid that couldn't figure things out on his own? If he wanted it, he could ask for it. But getting it thrown at him all the time regardless was kind of annoying, no offense. Even if just as a reminder. He knew the android well enough to say that there would be some, no matter what he said. It went hand in hand with that analyzing nature of his. Sentinel obviously liked figuring out the answers, even when it had little to do with his own business. ''I already said I'm not here to look for that.'', he would mutter, somewhat grumpily. ''Besides, as I said. The one thing I do not have a solution for currently is something you cannot help me with. You yourself asked me about human feelings before, therefore it's safe to assume you don't know more than I do when it comes to these matters.'' There was no reason for him to ask Sentinel about such. And on second thought, he wasn't very comfortable discussing that in most situations. It really depended.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:52 pm

The android nodded he could agree with Sharaku on that point, it was easier to avoid the cold than it was the heat. The heat was persistent and caused by multiple factors, while the cold was only caused by a few. "Yes, I can agree with your analysis of the issue. It is easier to avoid the heat than it is the cold. But don't you find how nature comes to life in the heat to be quite beautiful? " His point was that the heat brought nice things besides its annoyances, there was nothing wrong with that, was there?

However, the android soon learned that Sharaku did not want the android's advice and felt as though the android did not have a right or the expertise to help Sharaku with whatever it was. It was clear now that Sharaku was having some difficulties, but it was also clear that these difficulties were not to be discussed with him. "I see, I apologize. I had misunderstood what you were saying, forgive me if I hit a nerve of some sort." The android said not wanting to be on bad terms with his friend. He didn't mean to hit a nerve, but it was clear that the topic needs to move toward something else. But what....the android would think on it for a little bit, somewhat hopeful Sharaku would come up with something.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Analysis..? Come on, he hadn't even been trying for that. Sharaku would frown a little. He had just stated his thoughts. It wasn't even really an issue. Extremes could annoy, but he didn't care enough to label that as an issue that needed analyzing. He had simply explained himself due to what the android had stated before. ''What analysis? I'm not analysing anything, just responding to what you said. Besides, it depends on the intensity. Heat can do both good and bad. I personally don't see deserts as very lively, for example. And while we're at that, cold can create sceneries as well. Ice caves can be nice too, and they don't have much to do with heat.'' He would shrug lightly. In fact, he would probably prefer pretty frost to whatever the heat could do. Feeling cold was not fun, but as long as it wasn't to the point where he'd freeze, it wasn't that big of a deal.

He would sigh when Sentinel went to apologize. ''Not really. I'm just not getting why are you so keen on giving advice all the time.'' He did not outwardly dislike it, but to be frank, he'd rather not be getting it all the time. He'd pass once in a while, but how about ask if he's interested, instead of popping it so often. Besides, from his previous experience, he usually already knew most of what the android told him...he just wasn't entirely interested in pursuing it from that point of view. He could make those theoretical analyses himself, but it wasn't like it would help him much in practice. At least, most of the time, it did not. ''........'' He was going to say something else, but in all honestly, he did not know what. 90% of the time when he spoke to the android, it had something to do with dissecting a situation, but aside from that, he had no idea what Sentinel even prefered doing..? Other than the obvious, that is.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 3:08 am

The android nodded his head, okay he was being far too analytical for Sharaku's taste, why was he like that so often? Most likely because of his natural logical following functions that determined most of his actions. Granted, he was trying to move away from such ideas and such, but it was difficult to do so since it was such an integeral part of him. He simply nodded toward his friend and turned away for a few moments only to turn back when he heard a sigh. He did an about face and looked at his friend, who posed him a question.

Why did he always want to offer advice? The android thought it was natural to try and help people, wasn't it. "I believe the reason is because I was programmed to protect people, and I'm always giving advice to Maria, so I thought it was just something that people do when they want to ensure that their friends and family stay safe. I consider you my friend, so I naturally want to help you any way I can." The android paused for a bit, before asking the next obvious question that ought to be asked. "You know Sharaku, I really don't know much about what you do. Do you have a job of some sort?" He figured now was the best time to change the subject, rather than ask a different question.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:55 pm

So, it did have to do with the fact that Sentinel was an android. That could be a little unfortunate. While he did not hate it, Sharaku wasn't very keen on having people tell him what they thought would be the best course of action, unless he himself asked for it, or actually took an interest right away. Otherwise, it was kind of annoying. You can't really give sound advice without knowing the situation or problem well, so why keep trying? He wasn't obligated to give details when he didn't want to, and in that case, constant offers to help only frustrated him.

''Maybe it is what they do, but not without knowing what the deal is in the first place. What kind of advice would you give me, when there's no way for you to know what would work for me? I don't really like people telling me what they think is right when I'm not asking for it. I can see it working with a young girl like Maria, but I'm not a kid that needs advice on simple things which are just common sense most of the time.'' There was a difference. Sentinel was Maria's guardian, and she was still young. It made sense in that situation. Besides, he wasn't comfortable with asking others for help. It always blew up for him in the past, and he was kind of iffy on it nowadays. He would listen, but it often ended at that.

At the following question, he would give a light shrug. His mood was moreso indifferent and cool now. Which was in a way normal for him. ''No. At the moment, I do not.'', he would answer simply, looking at the android calmly. He wasn't going to elaborate on his own, that much was certain.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 5:28 am

The android blinked a bit, so because he lacked knowledge of the situation and because of his own personal preference of not wanting to be told what to do. The android nodded, "Well even if I did know the situation then I would do all I could in order to help a friend. However, if that friend does not want advise then I wouldn't give it. I just leave the offer out there." The android said before rubbing the back of his head, "Though I will keep what you said in mind. I kinda feel bad about the missions, I feel as though I came off a bit bossy during those." The android said before shrugging a bit, he had not known before now he did so he would be better off making recommendations to Sharaku rather than straight up ordering him around.

Though when it was revealed that Sharaku did not have a job the android cocked his head to the side obviously a bit confused. "Then what is your source of income? You live in a nice place, and I assume you at least have utilities or rent to pay." The android said before placing a finger on his chin, "I could see you being an attorney...you just seem to have that sort of demeanor though I have no idea whether or not you have an interest in the law." That was just the android's thought on the manor since Sharaku seemed to be very to the point on many issues.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:46 am

Hm. Well, at least the android was reasonable in that manner. Sharaku had no reason to go against that one. Though, he would laugh under his breath when Sentinel spoke about being bossy. He didn't think that of the other at all. What Sentinel did was far from being bossy in his opinion. ''Not at all. I don't think you're firm enough with your words to come off as bossy. Not to me, at least. You strike me more as the calm guy that does his best to keep it going without raising a fist.'' He didn't feel threatened by the android's words at all, and bossy people tended to make him feel that way once in a while. In fact, Naomi and Shun were probably more bossy than Sentinel here. That was how he saw it.

''And I don't mind people saying what should be done, not really. It's when the said person puts it in a way that suggests their word is absolute, and expects others to follow their orders without a complaint, because they think they're right no matter what. That's the kind of bossiness that gets on my nerves. I'm willing to acknowledge a good solution, but not when someone is being overly cocky about their ideas right from the start, and just keeps pushing it.'' He wasn't going to blatantly refuse when he knew it was the right thing to do. Yet, he was less likely to comply and listen, when he was being literally ordered around like a pet on a leash. You should have the right to have your own opinion of a situation, and he wasn't there to entertain someone's whims.

He would smile thinly when questioned about the jobs and money issues. ''I have worked in the past. Let's just say that I have enough to not have to right now.'' That wasn't a discussion he really wanted to draw out. He did what he did. End of story. ''In law specifically...no. Though, I suppose I could be good at positions that require public speaking if I put some effort into it. I tend to stray from it, however, as people don't seem to appreciate when I tell them my opinion on the matter without sugarcoating it. I don't know whether it's just today's age, or it has always been that way...but, people get offended so easily. Often, I'm not even trying to insult anyone, but they already assume I mean bad, just because I'm not being all positive.'' Was it worth it then? He wasn't afraid to speak up and argue or discuss when needed...yet, it did not make him happy to always have to oppose someone, because they were bent on interpreting it their own way. He wasn't a verbal punching bag. And it happened far often, with a lot of different people. You can't convince someone when they don't let you do it, no matter how good you are with your words.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 6:39 am

The android blinked, so he did not come off confident enough to be considered bossy. Well that was good, he wouldn't want to unintentionally harm someone who did not deserve it. "Ah, I see. Well I'm glad that I haven't annoyed you in the past when I had to take control of a situation. I also do believe in diplomacy first, but...if it comes right down to it then I am not afraid to pick a fight. Fighting can just lead to more violence so if I can avoid it, I like to." It was a concern for Maria too, he wanted to set a good example for her. However, upon further explaination Sentinel fully understood what Sharaku meant, he was talking about a type of person who considered themselves infalliable and made it clear with their arrogance.

"So you don't like stubborn know it all's? Well that makes sense such people would even grow to get on my nerves." That was hard to believe that the android even had nerves to be annoyed with. He could only imagine Sharaku not liking politicans or professors at colleges. They are often rooted in their educational traditional making them bossy about deadlines or their view of things. Then they were back to the topic of work or what sort of proffession his friend would be good in. Well he had earned enough that he was set, thus far...soo the android felt fine with that. Though the lack of details might be of some concern to him. It seems that Sharaku had contemplated public speaking, but his inability to mince words might make it seemingly difficult to handle. "It seems to me that people are struggling to accept the truth and don't want to hear about it at all. What do they say? Ignorance is bliss after all?" The android said somewhat asking Sharaku if that was the correct statement after all, but at the same time affirming what his friend had said.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 8:09 am

Well, there were different kinds of annoying. Still, it wasn't very annoying when he knew he could easily oppose, and simply turn it around. Yes, the android was often the one keeping peace, and trying to take command, but he wasn't extremely consistent with it. When it was utterly necessary in the middle of an important situation, like the whole chase after Lewis had been, sure...and luckily it had worked, but it wasn't like there was really peace between them. Please. Naomi did nothing but complain about Hyde, even as far as saying she pretty much hates his guts for what he's done. Shun, despite being good in his role as a supporter, seemed to have a lot of issues when it came down to business...pretty much with almost everyone of the team. Though he didn't know much about the teen's relationship with Naomi and the android. He himself had a lot of disagreements going on with the rest as well. And then there's Hyde..who would heroically like to be the leader...but doesn't always own up to it. Sure, optimism is one part of keeping the game going, but it wasn't everything. What exactly glued them together right now? Nothing really. One day, it was bound to get over the edge. And Sharaku wondered whether Sentinel would go farther than calm words then. Because sometimes, calm, rational talk went over people's heads very easily. There was a lot of proof of that already. There were times when you simply had to stomp the ground to get everyone to actually listen. The only reason he tended to keep aback was that he didn't particularly enjoy being the center of attention in a bad way. Because, face it..the one straightforwardly bringing up an issue will be the one to get the various looks directed onto them. While no, he did not advocate violence either..technically speaking, you can achieve a result close to that, without literally punching someone in the face....even though it still wouldn't be pleasant.

''If I were truly annoyed, I would have opposed you right there and then. It's not like it would have been hard to do. That said, there are different ways to fight. It doesn't always have to be outward violence. I am not a fan of being violent, but there are times when conflict is simply necessary to even move forward. I'd just say it needs to be kept moderate.'', he would look into the distance. ''You know, if you make a habit of avoiding a fight, people might come to the conclusion they can just walk over you, because why not? It's easy to attempt taking advantage of a person that always falls back on a calm course of action. Not that you can't. It just seems to me that diplomacy often gets ignored when it isn't put forwards fiercely enough.'' After all, who would listen to a mellow speaker? These days, you kind of need to be able to back up your claims...otherwise many will just spit on you, and keep doing their thing. In a way...he didn't back down either, if the otherside couldn't come up with anything plausible to counter what he had said. Well, it depended on the situation, but it did happen often. To be honest..this was mainly why he was skeptical about Hyde actually being the leadery figure he appeared to want to be. The redhead could be very easygoing, and simply sverve off the point carelessly, even in a serious discussion. How did he want to keep his team in check that way? Who would listen to a leader that acted like a bouncy ball without any control a good three quarters of the time? Well, maybe similar minded people...but sadly, Hyde didn't have the luxury of having teammates that fit his style.

''It's simply very irritating. Mainy when they can't even justify why they want something, they just want it that way. I can concede when given a good reason, but people that aren't willing to give one when it matters are not my cup of coffee.''
It did indeed grate nerves when someone wanted you to act a certain way relentlessly, but never attempted to tell you what for. Not funny..at all. He would huff lightly. ''Yes, perhaps so. But...if not truth..then what? Do they just want to be fed lies in hopes it'll turn out to be perfect nevertheless? I admit that it can hurt to hear the truth, but what does it say about a person when they can't face it at all? The logic is hard to understand at times. It does often seem that people are happier when told sweet lies..but that's not reality then. It's sad to live your whole life that way...'' It was perhaps safer...but it wasn't a happy kind of world either..no matter how hearing the truth hurt, lies were...not really satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Grass [Sentinel]   Frozen Grass [Sentinel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Frozen Grass [Sentinel]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next