Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:51 pm

“Shun, it was just a joke. I didn't mean it….. “ Something was up, the whole entire vibe changed just now. When shun asked for Hyde to describe her, Hyde raised an eyebrow. “ She is pale skinned, stands about 5’1, short black hair and cat like green eyes. “ Finally, Hyde’s curiosity kicked in as he wondered what the big deal was. “ What made you ask? Did you want to check out the antique shop too? They had a nice item that I thought you would like, oh yea, her name is Oki. “
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:10 pm

Oh, I know. I was trying to be humorous, pay no mind it. —He entangled both his hands' fingers and, placing his elbows on the table's surface, used his hands as support to his chin. A gesture that shows complete interest in Hyde's tale. For the wrong reasons, however. When Hyde asked what evoked such curiosity, Shunnosuke would just give an implicative smile. — Yes, yes, check the antique shop. If something attracts my intention, I'd prefer to speak directly to someone recommended, like that girl. Oki, isn't it? Nice to know. Odd how the population of people of japanese heritage in these islands is growing everyday more. I guess there are more immigrants than I thought.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 2:33 pm

“I don’t…… I don’t understand…… are you upset with me or something? I’m getting this vibe from you and I can’t really ….. I don’t know.” It was just a hunch, was shun actually upset with Hyde about something? Was it something he said? “ Hmm…..well… I don’t know where she is from. I guess you could say that she came from a Japanese heritage from the looks of her name. It could be from anywhere. I‘m not too sure where my first name originated from, but I can speak Japanese and my last name is Mizumi, it could all be made up from all I know, I was an orphan. “ Hyde didn’t really get it. “ Well, it’s not like Azores has seen its fair share of Portuguese men, good thing you ran into Sharaku when you did.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Are you sure? Why would I be upset? I'm perfectly fine, you see. — He kept his smile on his face, while staring deeply at Hyde. A smile that almost vanished when Hyde mentioned Sharaku. Not because he harbors any negative feelings toward Sharaku, oh no. In reality, far from that. It's just Hyde's insistence to talk about him and mention him every now and then rubbed Shunnosuke the wrong way. As if he was trying to remind Shunnosuke of their relationship, telling the blonde whatever he was feeling in that conversation was...inappropriate. He knew that already. — You're well informed. — That's all he would say to the comment in regards to Azores's population. — Now I'm curious. Where did you learn to speak japanese? At the orphanage? Or are you taking private lessons with the money you earn from that job...what is it again? A waiter? Speaking of which, how's the job going?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:25 pm

“Hmm….. I ..learned it in the orphanage. It’s funny you should inquire about my job, I made a new friend named Add.  He’s a digital guy, something like Naomi but he does it for a living, pretty swell dude. As for work as usual, it’s the same. I make a living off of giving people good service and making sure that they leave with a smile on their face and enjoy their time at the restaurant. “ Hyde didn’t really know if this is a good time to tell Shun that he was from another world. “ I wonder when the food will get here? I hope it’s really good.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:08 pm

Orphanages teaching foreign language? Must be some really preppy place to be at. He had this whole time the image of Hyde in an orphanage as a really poor place that depends on charity donations to stay up, rifted walls, dirty children playing with broken toys because that’s what they have for today. Guess he was wrong, and the way he lifted his eyebrows in surprise proved it.
Oh? Add, is it? So basically, he’s another nerd? — He said, not paying too much attention. He had met a high number of geeks already and had too much of them. Seriously.  — They take time to prepare, Hyde. Meanwhile, enjoy the brioches. You haven’t even tasted them and there are eight here. — With a napkin, Shunnosuke himself got one of the sweets for himself. — While we’re at it, there’s something I’d like to ask… — He  gave a slight bit in the corner of the brioche, displaying his good manners. — You mention Sharaku quite a lot. Anything you feel like commenting about you two? — His question sounded casual. Since his last meeting with Sharaku, the man made it clear he was annoyed at the redhead for his endless optimism. How Hyde perceived the issue, though, was another thing Shun was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:47 pm

“Not necessarily, has one of my best friends. Though, he did call me to hang out one day. We went to the hot springs and splashed another. Then we went out to eat, kind of argued a little bit, had a misunderstanding cleared it up and talked some more. The natural stuff that happens with Sharaku, he’s a tough cookie but he would soften up every now and then. “ Hyde would have one of the brioche’s, plopping one on his mouth before continuing. “ That’s all there is to it, unless I’m missing something. “ The situation seemed a bit more natural for Hyde, but maybe he was
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 4:14 pm

…What? Hot springs?? Shun couldn't even believe it. His mouth agape was ready to say something, yet nothing really came out. In the first moment, that is. In the second…— SO, YOU TWO WERE NAKED TOGETHER??? — Realizing he probably made that statement louder than it was acceptable, hence why a few neighbor tables stared at him oddly, eyebrows quirked. Not that he truly cared to what they think, but the intensity of their gazes weren't appealing. Not at all. — Cahem…I…that’s just…oh darn, I forgot my fake ID at home, I could really use a drink right now, this is just too hard to swallow. I mean, REALLY? Really now?? You saw each other’s…ugh! — How absurd is that? He had no way of expression in words. Sharaku complained too much about Hyde to make it even possible for them to bath together. Wow. Just wow. At least venting over calmed the teen down quite a bit. — Okay. Alright. No big deal. So…what did you both argue for? Who’s the “biggest one”? Or who’s the hairiest? — Irony and mockery all over his words, of course.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 5:07 pm

The argument was after the hot springs but we did talk about you. I asked him how things were going with you, but I’m not going to tell you what he said. That’s classified information “ Hyde would say this teasingly, he wanted to keep shun guessing and maybe even lighten up his mood. He wasn’t too sure about the whole size and hairy question, those kinds of things didn’t seem important to him. “ Maybe next time we can go to the hot springs? Or maybe you and Sharaku can go? Either way, it’s pretty relaxing there.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 11:26 pm

What the…? He gotta be kidding here. On the other hand, it was perfectly plausible for Hyde to butt in other people’s affairs. Shun could really imagine his classmate making all sort of inconvenient questions in order to extract some useless information about other people’s lives. And he would be okay with that, if only Hyde was willing to speak up rather than being secretive. — Hot springs is not among the places I consider worth visiting, but I’ll consider the idea. Perhaps. Now speak up! — Shun ate another brioche meanwhile, busying himself with tasting it. — Other than you being secretive, it’s nice to see you two getting along for a change. It got me worried for some time. But now I see I have nothing to worry about, as you both seem to care for each other’s privacy so well. — He commented with a smirk, making fun of the situation. Who’d have thought that they both would overcome their differences and make a healthy, friendly relationship out of it?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:39 am

“He said that things aren’t easy, and sometimes it’s a bit of a challenge. It was nothing bad…..” Hyde would end up telling Shun something partially related to what sharaku said. It wasn’t much, but he didn’t like to take private conversations out of things and spilling the beans to everyone else. IT made him seem untrustworthy, and Hyde wasn’t fond of that.” How come you wouldn’t want to go to the hot springs? The hot water and atmosphere is very relaxing, and it the bonding time that you would have with the other person. I mean, the fireworks weren’t all that bad… right? Spending these moments with people makes it a lot better.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 11:10 am

”Nothing bad”...right. — So that’s how Sharaku viewed the whole “thing”, so to speak, between them. Alright. It was fair and reasonable. Still, listening to it from another mouth that wasn’t Sharaku’ made him quite reflexive on their relationship. And depressed. He wondered how bad the man truly described his meetings with Shun.

It wouldn’t take long for the waiter to come back, carrying a tray containing two plates. In one of them, Shun’s dish: the baked Dijon salmon. Generous cuts of salmon lying covered with a sauce mixing mustard, drops of pepper juice, garlic and one fresh slice of lemon on top of each. To Hyde’s, the modenese pork chops Shunnosuke ordered: brown pork chops cooked in butter, poured in white wine and seasoned with a similar mix — pepper, garlic and a bit of salt. The smell was definitely something out of this world. The waiter kindly wished them “bon appetit” and, before leaving the table, volunteered to be at disposal in case they would make further orders. — We haven’t even finished our appetizers…oh well. — Shunnosuke pouted, still delighting himself with one more brioche before cleaning his lips with a napkin and finally turning his attention back to Hyde, somewhat thoughtful. — I believe I’ve asked you this but I don’t see a better time to reintroduce the subject. Have you ever been in love with someone?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Have I ever been in love? No, not necessarily. I guess I had friends that I cared about deeply, but it could of never gotten any further because people were too afraid to hurt each other. When I say that, I really mean that tomorrow wasn’t really promised to anyone when it came to our line of work.” Hyde would then start to eat his pork chops and smile. This is really good, but… yea…. I tried to be in love.. but it wasn’t really accepted because that person was in love with someone else. Usually people keep chasing and try to be there while thinking there is a chance, wasting their lives when that chance never comes around. But if you move on, would they say you never fought for what you want? It’s a losing situation all around, and nobody is satisfied with the results.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Shunnosuke heard everything while cutting a few slices of his salmon with ease, only to bite it right after. The flesh was tender and soft, just like he wanted, almost melting inside his mouth. And some people despised fish…gee. They know nothing about good taste.
…hum. — He reacted, absentmindedly in light of Hyde’s analysis. “Usually people keep chasing and try to be there while thinking there is a chance”. That part…Shunnosuke almost stopped eating when he listened to it. Probably Hyde wasn’t even talking about him, yet it sounded like a personal heart-to-heart advice, a sign that Shun identified with the situation more than he expected. — Do you think it’s a waste to pursue something even if that seems to be bonded to not work at all…? — He wanted to see what Hyde would offer as an input in the subject. Kind of like an implicit way of requesting an advice, though ultimately Shunnosuke doubted Hyde would say anything that would truly change his mind. He was the ambitious, go-getter type, it made sense to him to work things until they turn into his favor, no matter how. Yet…lately he wasn’t sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 2:21 am

“You mean bounded?” Hyde would say casually as he took another bite of his pork chops. They were pretty good and he was having a pretty good time on enjoying his meal. After a while, Hyde would take a pause and look at Shun with a small smile. “ Here is the thing shun, winners are born from people who aren’t afraid to lose. When you do lose, you take what you learned and use it to better yourself. I feel like it’s those lessons that seem to be the most important to me. I been there, chasing someone who I felt that would never return those feelings the way that I wanted them to. It was before I came to azores.”

Hyde would reach over for his lass of water and take a sip as he continued talking. “ What I learned from it to recognize the early signs and always make sure that you know your own worth. Nothing is promised ever, there is always a risk of getting hurt in the end. And if it isn’t you in the end, then what? Its either you avoid It completely, stay there for the ride half way and back out after realizing you are losing, or stick around for the whole thing and lose indefinitely. However, one door opens when another door closes, it might be for the best. It might not, maybe you are numbing the pain, but you realize that its not the end of the world, and want that person to be happy, even if that person they are happy with isn’t you. In that case you completely remove yourself from the picture.”

Hyde move his fork around his plate and looked up to shun. “ Did that answer your question?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)   The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day Before Valentine's (Hyde)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next