Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] Empty
PostSubject: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Reijo stood in the main hallway with his arms crossed upon his chest. Standing beside him would be his short partner, Carmen Accardi. In her arms was a laptop, and she seemed to be swaying back and forth as if something was bothering her. Reijo, however, stood bold and firm. He had ordered the presence of Oketsu Yukino and Masahiro Takao immediately, thanks to some information he had received earlier that day. Apparently their names were a part of the Death Mail, and they had brought their stench of death to his doorstep. With his stern glare, he would await until the two arrived before beginning. "I said one thing to both of you. To not become a hindrance to my cause, or I'd slaughter your pride and toss you to the sharks. What do you do?" Reijo paused as he closed his eyes and gave a sneer. "You took my kindness and returned it with disrespect. Did you two plan on informing me that your names were on a death list for tonight?" Reijo's tone was rather cold and condescending, as he didn't even give the two a solid look. "Gather your things. You're leaving before you cause the deaths of these people here. I will not let you jeopardize my operation." With that said, the silver haired leader would gesture towards the front doors. Carmen simply watched the scene quietly and without word.

Last edited by Philemon on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:06 pm

After a long day, Masa would return to his room to get a breather. He had to tell Reijo of the messages and what he saw. He would make sure to get all of the information out. Luckily, he wouldn't die if he stayed out of the streets for the night. Before he could settle down and get ready, he was summoned to see Reijo. He was worried, but hoped for the best. Unfortunately, this was the worst possible thing that could have happened. Reijo would tell them that they had to leave. He hasn't met this girl yet, but apparently they would have a lot of time to meet if they were thrown out, especially if they were both supposed to die. Masa knew that Reijo had a point, but Masa also had to defend himself. He was going to tell him, so he would speak up and hopefully Reijo would respond positively.

"I was actually going to tell you, but you beat me to it. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you sooner, but I had injured myself investigating whether this mail was right or not. I learned that it was. Yes, we may be on the death list, but it specifically says 'the streets.' It seems that this is rather specific. So we should be fine if we're here. But there is also the fact that we have this information. If we die and something happens to the school, you will have no idea. I'm sure that this information is valuable to you, but I can't just give it up like that. If you kick us out, the information goes along with it. I hope that you understand, but I will leave peacefully if don't change your mind." Masa tried to butter him up, even bargain, but if they couldn't do anything, then they were out of here. They would meet their fates, hopefully they would be fine, but he had no idea. He just hoped that the girl next to him had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:22 pm

Yukino stood there and listened to the snobbish boy's words. He was actually looking to kick them out? Well, he had a point sorta. She should have told him about her name on the list. The martial artist almost wanted to punch a wall with how careless she was being, but her eyes caught onto the girl named Carmen. When she was there, she knew Carmen was locked in the computer lab.. So why was she out now? It took a few seconds for Yukino to connect the dots, but she did. 'The blackout!' The young woman thought to herself as if an explosion simply happened in her brain. Punching her fist into her palm, she would look towards Reijo with stern eyes after Masa's words. "Reijo-san, are you in the position to throw us out? With the blackout, your main source of information was removed. That being the internet and the computers. It's only a matter of time before Carmen's laptop dies without replacement chargers with how much she's on it aswell. Going out and getting a replacement would be suicide for your people, but if Masa and myself do it, you wouldn't have to worry losing any of your forces. Also Masa-san is right about the information we can provide!" The martial artist would reach into her pocket and remove her phone. Taking it out, she'd hold it up to Reijo. "With one of our phones, and Carmen with a fully charged laptop, she could possibly crack it open and have full access to the events that could occur in the future. And if you could read the future, your plans on escape would be that much easier! You'd be able to coordinate your escape plan with an event that occurs, and slip out unnoticed through the chaos. Of course, this would only work with us. You either take both phones, or we both leave now and you lose your main opportunity for escape." Yukino held her ground when speaking to the boy who seemed to have some sort of misplaced complex or something. Masa wasn't aggressive enough. She knew after her first conversation that Reijo worked in mysterious ways, and he always needed the good to outweigh the bad. "Masa says we die out in the streets. The email specifically says if we stay in a fortified area, we'd be safer. That chance of survival for us, could become an escape route for you. Please believe me Reijo-san. We're all in this together."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Reijo kept his eyes closed and arms crossed over his chest. To think these two who brought death to his doorstep would wish to reason with him. It didn't help that Carmen began to tug at his sleeve the moment the girl spoke of her laptop and tinkering with the phones. Tch, Reijo couldn't help but grind his teeth together from irritation. Having the power to know the future and coordinate his escape... It was something he couldn't pass up so easily. Not even someone as proud as Reijo could do such a thing so easily. With a swallow of his pride, he'd curse under his breath. "Very well, swine. This night you'll stay with us. However, if we are attacked because of you, I expect you to own up to your responsibilities and go die away from us. I don't want any of my lives lost tonight. And starting tomorrow, you will work for me. If you do not agree with the mission I provide you, I will make sure you don't live to see another day." Reijo's glare was threatening, as he eye balled the two down and Carmen gave a quiet praise. "Will you two really go out and get me a portable charger?! I heard they had some left in the mall but none of our people can get in there! Will you?!" She was obviously excited now, as she literally bounced on her bare feet. Reijo, still with his eyes closed and snout up, would answer for the two. "They will, and they will retrieve all the materials we will need for our operation. That's the price of jeopardizing the lives of so many this night." With one final cold glare, Reijo began to walk down the hall back towards his conference room. Oh how he loathed them. Tonight it seemed they had a home, but was it the Velvet P. Program's definition of fortified? They'd surely find out... As something was lurking just outside the gates.
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 1:04 am

Masa breathed a sigh of relief as the girl ended up keeping Reijo off of their backs for the night. She was definitely the forceful type that Reijo would respond to. Masa wasn't as forceful as she was, but he wasn't the type of person who could deal with someone like Reijo. He was glad that she was there. He probably would have been thrown out if she wasn't there. He smiled at Carmen and said to her, We'll make sure that we get you that charger, don't worry." He was a sucker for excited people, they acted like children, but Masa never took that in a condescending way. He always liked helping younger people.

Masa immediately turned to the girl next to him and bowed. She practically saved his life. He said to her, "Thank you so much, my name is Takao Masahiro. If it wasn't for you, I don't think I would be alive right now." He knew that there was a reason that this girl had the email as well. It was odd that Reijo did not have the email, while Masa and the girl, did. Masa also wondered who had Reijo look at the email in the first place. It wasn't the best idea, honestly. Maybe he was looking to gain Reijo's trust, too. It didn't matter. What mattered right now was getting through this night without dying or causing harm to anyone else. Masa knew that there were monsters out there, he just hoped that this one that was trying to kill them wouldn't try coming in here and ripping them all apart. It was a toss up, truly. Masa didn't know whether he was actually safe here or not, but it was a lot safer to be in here than be out there.

"So now we have to focus on living through the night and getting that charger. Those monsters are probably real, I saw one. It was the cause of the explosion earlier today. I wasn't far away enough and this is what happened." He turned his sloppily buttoned and bloody shirt to the girl and showed her the damage. "If that could cause this to happen, I'm only sure that there are more out there. We need to figure out how to escape or stop this, but like I said before, living through the night is the priority right now. We can't do anything tonight, so we might as well put it to good use by staying alive." Masa was tired, but it wasn't over yet. He had his messenger bag on him with his crowbar. He would definitely use them in the case of an emergency, but he hoped that it wouldn't happen. He also needed to know the girl's name. He heard it on the speakers, but forgot when he heard his own name being called. If they were going to work together, then he would have to learn her name first.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Yukino took a breath of relief once Reijo turned to leave. She couldn't believe it. That was one hell of a close one. When the older man turned to her in thanks, she'd rub the back of her head with a nervous smile and give a short laugh. "No problem! A Hero's work is never done!... Though, he would have probably thrown me out too, so I was saving my own butt aswell. Even though I gave us another night of survival, that doesn't mean much. Going into the mall for Carmen's charger is a suicide wish as is. I heard a rumor that the gangs used demons to take out the Police Department all by themselves. If they could do that, then we'd need some bigger fire power. Something we just don't have." The Oketsu would give a sigh as she placed both her hands on her hips. Looking over to the cute little Carmen with a smile, she'd also give her a thumbs up. "But don't worry, Carmen. I don't go back on my word!" With reassuring words, Yukino would look back towards Masa who had continued to speak. She looked at his injury would a raised brow and rubbed her head once again. There was no way demons could be real, but would he openly lie to her like this? Things were so confusing!! If she truly was going to be putting people in danger this night, she wanted to know first hand. Throughout the entire day she was ignoring the Velvet P. Program, but apparently now she'd need to use it more than ever. So quickly flipping open her phone, she'd go right to the program and send her question towards their question and answer board. With fingers that didn't miss a dial, she'd send her question in and await an answer. After a few minutes of staring at the screen and holding her breath, she'd get a response that made her jaw drop open. "W-what the hell?!" Yukino cursed under her breath as she looked up at Carmen and then to Masa. "We should leave, Masa. Now! These people are in danger with us around. This place isn't going to protect us from anything."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 5:27 pm

-Initiating PvP Phase Combat-

The moment the girl received the answer for her question from the Program, there would be a loud roar from outside the school. Screams could be heard as the building shook beneath people's feet, and soon a hulking beast could be seen launching itself over the locked steel gates and charging straight towards the front doors. The beast was the size of a minivan, but its right arm seemed to be even larger, and made of some abnormally hard material. Using it, it would burst through the front doors of the school and rampage through the hallways heading towards Yukino and Masahiro. "You can not hide, Children of Man! UHAHAAH!" The beast gave a maniacal laughter that was just as distorted as its actual voice. Those students who were supposed to be playing guard had scattered. No broom or pipe was going to stop this monstrosity so easy. That would be suicide! Carmen, on the other hand, would be hugging her laptop trying to see the cause of the commotion. She was a strange one, simply because she had a mind of a child. Things that fascinated her, she wished to experience. Sadly in a situation like this, it'd be her downfall and ultimately her death. "Wow, awesome! This is like a movie!" The girl exclaimed as she hopped up and down with a smile on her face. It seemed her personality was the complete opposite of Reijo's that would have most likely shove Yukino and Masahiro forward as bait and a sacrifice for the beast. At this point in time, the beast had reached the hallway they were located in, and was on a full out dash down towards them, ready to bashall three of them down into the ground in a complete bum rush. "There you are!"

Decaying Filth:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Hm... Fire power. Masa had no idea how to get that. He had no idea where that monster that he saw earlier came from. Apparently that guy got it somehow. But how he got is was the main question. He was aggravated, none the less. He had to go out tomorrow. He kind of didn't want to do that, but that girl wanted the charger so much. He had to help her. He was happy that Yukino was up to helping her, too. It was a happy moment that would not last for too long, since Yukino then looked at her phone, then shouted the worst news to Masa.

He wasn't protected?! What?! Before he could do anything, he heard the smashing of gates. THe monster was coming for them, it was going to be there soon. Masa didn't have time to worry about the fact that Reijo would probably want to kill them, or that many people were going to die. He had to get out of there. Maybe others wouldn't die if he got out of there. There wasn't much time to think, it was time for action. Masa immediately turned around and started to run. He grabbed Carmen by the arm. He couldn't have her die, he would feel horrible if she had to die because of him. He shouted the useless phrase to Yukino, "Get out of here, Yukino," It was a useless phrase, simply because she probably knew to run, too. He also didn't use honorifics, but that was also something that could be easily looked over. There's no room for honorifics when something is trying to kill you. Masa only hoped that he could get out of here and make sure that nothing would happen to Carmen or Yukino. He couldn't die here, he wouldn't let the others die, either!
Back to top Go down
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:23 pm

The moment Yukino heard the commotion, she knew what was going on. Damn, she had led some kind of beast right to the school's doorsteps! What sort of hero did such a thing? She couldn't bring herself to easily flee without securing the safety of the others. With only the back up generator working, most likely the lighting would be dim enough for them to hide. Though, even then the beast probably could catch their scent, so hiding wasn't an option. So as Genji grabbed Carmen, Yukino grabbed him. Pivoting off her foot, she'd twist her body and throw him and the girl into one of the classrooms lining the hallway walls. "Masa, you can't outrun something like that! Not in a linear path like a hallway! Get out through the window of the classroom!" The Oketsu would run into the room with them and close the door while saying this. Not like it'd stop the beast, but thanks to the Tokonosu region begin more western in culture, it was an actual door and not a freaking loppy sliding door found in more Japanese based schools. Moving back, she'd spin off her foot and send a kick into one of the class's bookshelves to knock it down infont of the door. As the martial artist did this, she only hoped Masa was doing his part and finding them an exit out of the window. "I've always wanted one of those moments in my life where I could say the cheesy line, "Go on, I'll handle this!"' but I don't think this is the appropriate moment for it. Haha..But if this thing wants to kill us, it'll have to go through me first!" Channelling her inner Bruce Lee during her words, the young woman would begin to kick various desks infront of the doorway in an attempt at putting a barrier between the beast and the humans. To think an actual demon would come out to kill them. Ugh, Reijo was going to kill them for this! If they didn't die in the night of course!

Strengths:
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:33 am

As the targets went into the class room, the massive beast would alter its momentum to ram straight through the wall. Now bursting into a classroom, it would continue running wall through wall towards the classroom they had entered. After all, why would such a beast need to use the door with so much weight and force behind it? It did enjoy its prey's attempts at survival however! With immense power, it would blow through the wall to their classroom and look to claim the lives of both the two females, and the older male. "There's no escaping me, humans! Come! Let us make merry together! UAHAHAH!" Spreading its arms out to be the same width of the room, it'd bumrush the small group in an another attempt at slamming into them. However, this time they'd surely go smashing through the wall.

Meanwhile as this occurred, Takao Masahiro and Oketsu Yukino's phones began to ring. Even if they didn't pick up, they'd soon hear the voice of one of the Velvet Program's AIs. "HAI HAI~! Tiko here! Oh, are you guys having a party?! Without meee!?!? Haha! that's okay! I'm here to teeeellll you guys that a new application has been installed. It is called the Demon Summoning Application, and it allows you to summon your Persona to your side for protection! Trendy~ Read the tutorial to learn how to use the application! Well, BAI BAI!~~❤❤❤" Cick-! The AI hung up the phone abruptly and without a second to spare on the two. With the new application, they could now summon their Persona. The question was, would it even be enough to save them?

Decaying Filth:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 am

Masa acted fast. He immediately looked around for something to break the window with. He picked up a nearby lamp and bashed the window with it, making sure to get the edges, eliminating any sharp edges. Once the window was broken, he immediately pushed Carmen through it. He called out to Yukino to tell her that the escape route was ready to go. He would have let Yukino go before him, but that would be a waste, since she would probably just argue with him. It hurt him a bit to do that, but it had to be done. He helped Carmen out of the large window. He didn't have to do much climbing or jumping himself, so Yukino would be able to get out easily, too.

At the same time, there was this Demon Summoning mumbo jumbo that Tiko had told them about. What exactly was it? He had no idea. He was told to read the tutorial, but that wouldn't do much right now. Once he was outside, he grabbed Carmen's arm and continued to run. He hoped that Yukino would be quick to follow. The demon thing would be close behind them, but it would take a little longer, since it would have to stop and change its direction, then break down the door. So he had a little more time. While he ran in the pitch black night, he took out his phone. He started to quickly read over the tutorial, hoping to see what to do. It would save a little time for both he and Yukino, since he can just tell her what to do with the program. The light of the phone was bright, so Yukino would be able to see them once she was out, but the phone would probably have to go out again, so the monster couldn't see them. Masa only hoped that Yukino was going to follow behind them soon. He would feel horrible if she died. "Horrible" might even be an understatement.

In a few seconds of running. He learned that all he had to do was put the phone to his head and call out the word "Persona." It seemed easy enough for now. He would make sure that when Yukino got here, that she would get the knowledge. If the monster was behind them, he would be ready to do whatever it took to make sure that the other two were safe.
Back to top Go down
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:25 pm

Once the window was smashed through, Yukino would await both Carmen and Masa's exit. With the sound of constant smashing, it was apparent that the monster was coming directly towards them still. A bead of sweat came down the Oketsu's head, as she back pedaled to the window of the classroom. Her phone had began to ring, which she found strange and at poor timing. So instead of picking it up, she'd let it continue to ring and of course it'd answer itself. With the voice of Tiko on the line, the young woman's eye would wince. She seemed extremely happy considering the circumstances they were in. However, Yukino had no time to contemplate such emotion, as the beast had broken into their classroom looking for blood. Rolling onto the sill of the window, the Oketsu would push off and take off in a dash. Instead of running behind Masa and Carmen, she decided to take a sharp right and wave the screen of her phone in the dark to keep the monster's attention. "No use having more than one casualty during this, hm Yukino?" Famous last words? Hopefully not, as the athlete bolted towards the direction of the front gates. The AI program had mentioned something about summoning a -persona- to her side for protection? Well, that was her last shot for survival, wasn't it? As she ran, she'd fidget with her phone to look up the tutorial. She'd be able to hear the beast on her tail if it followed her, so now she focused on the little glowing screen in the dark. "Okay Okay.. Yadda Yadda.. Persona.. Call forth from your soul.." She skimmed the text with fast eyes. It sounded absolutely ridiculous, but could she afford not to believe what the application was telling her? After all, the Velvet P. Program was right on all occasions so far. So with fast hands, she'd dial in a number to her phone and let her thumb hover over the call button. Skidding on the soles of her feet, she'd turn and wait for the monster's inevitable arrival. "What did they usually say? Wait till you see the whites of their eyes?.. Eh, actually I didn't see any eyes on this guy.."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm

As the beast broke through the wall he caught notice of the female escaping through the window. This simply meant that most likely all three of them were trying to escape outside. That was okay. For a beast like this that worked on scent, they were just putting themselves in its element. The darkness. So in a fit of power, it would burst through the wall right behind them. Two continued to go straight while one went to the side. Heh, two snacks were better than one! With a maniacal laughter, the beast shot after the one named Masa and the little girl with him. With powerful strides, the supernatural creature would literally gain on them in a number of seconds. "Running from me?! YOU WON'T GET FAR!" The demon cackled as storm clouds began to form above head. In a sudden burst of power, and moderate bolt of lightning would rain down from the sky and strike the ground infront of Masa's path, looking to make him slow down, if not stop. "You either die painlessly here with me, or die a most antagonizing death by the end of the week. Think of me as your savoir, boy! THINK OF MY MAW AS YOUR SAFE HAVEN! HAHAHA!" The creature laughed as it buckled down and went in for a full on tackle into Takao.

Decaying Filth:
Back to top Go down
Genji Kano

Genji Kano

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Masa jumped out of the window, grabbed Carmen's arm again and ran. He hoped that Yukino was okay. He couldn't really see much out here. He continued to run. After reading the tutorial, he would send a message to the question board. He was answered back anonymously that the monster was weak to fire. He checked back to his demon and saw what it could do. His heart jumped for joy when he saw fire in one of the spell's descriptions. If this thing would ever get close to him, he would have a chance.

He heard a bunch of breaking as the monster crashed through the wall. An alarm went off in Masa's head. He didn't know what happened to Yukino, but he hoped that she was okay. He would run as fast as he could. He could hear the heavy breathing of both he and Carmen as they would try to outrun the creature. He saw a flash of lightning rain down on the earth as he ran directly towards it. He immediately put a hand in front to stop Carmen as he stopped. He felt her crash into his arm, but he was happy that she was okay. He turned around to hear the monster closing in on them. It was a trap to cut them off! He cursed himself, but there was nothing that he could do. He stood firm as the monster came towards him and shouted at Carmen to run. He didn't know how far she would get, because she was now behind him. He dialed the number and placed the phone to his head. He concentrated on his demon's summoning and would hope to stop the monster in its tracks. He felt a rush of energy as the blue mist surrounded him. He only hoped that this would work, if not, he may die. He hoped that Carmen and Yukino were okay.

Masa's Stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Yukino's eyes flinched as she saw the bolt of lightning suddenly strike out of nowhere. Raising a hand, she'd rub her eyes and curse. "That's not good. It must be going for them!" Digging her feet into the ground, she'd take off in a sprint towards the direction of the flash of light. With her phone in hand, she'd only prayed she'd make it in time. If people died under her protection, she had no right to call herself a Oketsu! "Father, I'll make you proud. I promise!" Yukino muttered this to herself as her eyes caught notice to a blue mist and flames. Whatever the cause, she did not know, but it gave her a way point to travel too. This was a better time than any to start her own counter attack. Putting her cellphone on speaker, she'd press the call button and feel a sudden emergence of power. In her own mist, the image of a Goddess appeared before her. With wings that stretched and displayed elegance, this Goddess took its stance above her. This was a.. Persona? Yukino didn't even ask to know what its name was. This Goddess before her, named Pallas Athena, was her. Another part of her soul given form to help protect those that Yukino wished to protect. "Athena! Let's go!" Yukino gripped her fist and shot forward with new will. Hovering above her was that of her Persona that shared this will. With the beast so focused on Masa at the moment, the two females would have their chance at an attack. The Persona raised herself up and came down heavy with her spear to stab the filth on the head. Meanwhile, Yukino spun off her left foot to send a heavy kick into the beast's side before staggering her stance and sending a number (2) of punches into its leg. Once her attacks were finished, Yukino would shuffle back and away from the beast as Athena vanished on the spot. "I see now! Athena is a tool of Justice, just like me!"

Yukino Stats:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]   Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime] Empty

Back to top Go down

Get Out [Day 1: Nighttime]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next