Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swift The Ripper

Swift The Ripper

Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] Empty
PostSubject: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:34 pm

OH GLORIOUS DAY. Something said by no one ever on this darkest of days. Where was Hiro you wondered? Well he was walking around. After opting to not join the Detetive Junko he figured it was best he looks elsewhere to give his services to. Hiro was a very crafty man and could be useful to any alliance that has him. He was busy walking still from earlier. You remember after he left that place that used to be a police department hes been walking ever since. Probably an hour or so now. He had cut his face on a gate awhile back so now his left cheek had a minor cut on it but the blood dried up around it making it look worse then it truly was. Still holding on to his bookbag Hiro walked forward trying to remember where that damn school was. His sensei had told him to go there was Hiro decided against it because he had things he felt were more important to do then got o school. But ironically he was looking for it more then he was looking for anything else. He wasn't really starving but he could eat. Continuing his walk Hiro started to wonder what made Port Island so special in terms of it being the center of this lockdown. Something wasn't be[20:00:56] Eichi Isoda : A 32 years old journalist, this is the oldest PC in the siteing told about this place that made it the most valuable place to Lockdown. Or maybe it wasnt'. Maybe some demons just came from what the fuck to mess things up around here. But that would be absolutely ludacris if you think about it. But alas Hiro reached a giant ass building that provided shade while the sun reached its apex in the great sky. But this place is messed up... From an outsider looking in that is. All Hiro saw were some guys and females walking back in fourth around a fence that blocked the school off with pipes and brooms and what appeared to be scapels. This wasn't going to be pretty. Putting his backpack on fully Hiro would raise both his arms above his head and speak while moving forward "Hello, I am Hiro Hwoakanu. I'm not here to cause anyone harm" Saying that as calmly as possible but in actuality he was probably down for pain if needed.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:58 pm

"Who goes there?!" A student would yell out towards the male walking towards the gates. "State your pu-.." The young student would be cut off by a cloud of flames and the loud sound of an explosion that seemed to take place further into the city. The ground seemed to shake from the power of the explosion, and the guard would immediately grab his walkie and begin to speak into it. "Reijo-senpai, did you feel that?! There was some kind of explosion. We can see it from here, sir." The student guard spoke nervously into the walkie, as there was no reply. In a number of seconds, the silver haired Reijo would come running out the front of the school with various classmates by his side. Stopping at the gates, he'd take a look at the cloud of flames and cross his arms. "..That email Eichi should be earlier. It's coming true." Reijo muttered this to himself as he pinched his chin between his index finger and thumb. He obviously was in thought now, thanks to the hopelessness of the situation. What could have caused such a wide scale explosion? Tch, it was probably the military. That was the first culprit to come to mind. After he had his moment of thinking, he'd throw a glance towards the weird dressed young man standing outside the locked gates. "Who are you, and what is your purpose here?"
Back to top Go down
https://newarcana.forumotion.com
Swift The Ripper

Swift The Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 pm

One of the men behind the gate yelled out "Who Goes there" The fuck did he think he was at? An old 90's cliche dystopian world movie?. He best change his speaking pattern if he wanted to make it another day. Like seriously Hiro would not be able to live with that old ass English or whatever. Anyway he'd start to speak said something about state your pu- O SHIT. IT JUST GOT REAL. A large bang could be heard and a giant cloud of flames burst into the air which surprised Hiro only a little bit because his email told him this was going to happen today. He wasn't easily shaken especially by something like that. A bottle of Jack Daniels did more to him then a god damn explosion ever could. The ground was shaking tho that seemed pretty cool for the time being. That same man or student or whatever he was would start speaking into a walkie talking asking a man named Reijo if he heard that. No response ever came through from the other end. Hiro assumed that Reijo guy was shitting bricks. But then NO. A man or well someone around Hiro's age came out of the door with a group of others all around Hiro's age in look. They dudes looked gooned up like they intended to do serious damage because alone they didn't really just intimidating at all. Like seriously. Seemed as if these were one of the guys you'd catch singing a Selena Gomez song in the shower. EVEN THO IT WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. It was just one of those things ya know? Anyway the real question remained. What in the blue blazes sparked that explosion at the PIPD.. Also who survived the explosion at the PIPD. Something Hiro would check out at another time. Anyway that guy that lead the students forward was pinching his chin before looking at Hiro speaking asking who was Hiro and what was his purpose here. HMMM. Honestly good question. Hiro didn't have an answer for it yet tho. "My name is Hiro. Just a resident here for the time being. I heard about this school looks pretty cool from where I'm standing. I assume you are Reijo?". Hiro would say those words with a smile before waving his hand saying hi. Hopefully his schoomzing worked.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 12:35 pm

Reijo's stern glare remained on the one named Hiro. "I am Reijo." A short answer to Hiro's question and nothing more. "If you're done admiring, you can be on your way now." How this boy Hiro was dressed, he looked like he could have been one of the gang members terrorist the city. Reijo wouldn't jepordize his entire operation. If there was a purpose for why this weird looking male was there, he would need to speak it soon before the leader of the school turned him away entirely. Recently it seemed the school was getting much attention from people, which was quite sickening to him. They were obviously leeches looking to use Reijo's resources for their own as survival. Tch, how sickening! Those who weren't with him could die out on the streets for all he cared. With explosions and chaos going on around Port Island, he couldn't afford to have too many burdens on his shoulders that could cause his escape plan to utterly fall flat on its face.
Back to top Go down
Swift The Ripper

Swift The Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:41 pm

That guy kept staring at Hiro before confirming he is Reijo. He seemed to uptight and serious. Not something Hiro was into. I mean being serious served its purpose sometime but for no reason? Hell that was cold. I mean maybe this guy was trying to save face with his subordinates. Who knew. Hiro had no room to judge considering he was very serious when it came to Junko earlier. Anyway Reijo would speak again saying Hiro can be on his way now basically denying him entrance into the school. Damn this guy was cold blooded to the maximum. Anyway Hiro started to speak "Wow man really? I mean it looks like this place could use a guy like me. I can provide for myself. No need to worry about me truthfully. I'm a martial artist trained by my sensei before moving here. By the looks of the guys holding pipes in that awkward position they have never been in a combat situation before. Not to mention I get these weird emails whenever something bad happens in Port Island. If I'm here and I can find out what happens I'll be able to guide the school to safety if the need arises like today I had an email about the explosion at the PIPD. Not to mention some hired muscle would be good around here no?" Those words escaped Hiro's mouth with an awkward confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:03 pm

The moment the man mentioned the program on the phone and his "use", Reijo tilted his head up and gave a cold glare. "I'm well aware of the application that sends the emails. And now that you mention it, your name was on the list wasn't it? Hiro, correct? You're going to be on the list of dead bodies tonight, and you come here on our doorsteps bringing the trouble with you?" It was a bad move making Reijo think of the application in the conversation. Knowing that Hiro was one of the names on it, it made him extremely cautious of the male before him. If he wouldn't have mentioned it, Reijo would have no base to connect the dots between him and the email. "And we've recently come across one who will be training our guards. I have no use or space to waste on two teachers. Especially when the one we have has been in the business before, and isn't coming off the street with a strange outfit that makes them look like a gangster trying to fit in." Reijo's words were cold, merciless, and bold. You needed to be this way when survival was on the line. Making the hard decisions the soft hearted couldn't. "What could you possibly offer that we do not have? We have supplies, a trainer, an information link. What could you possibly offer that would make me jeporidze this structure just for your survival? If you have nothing to provide, then leave. Be sure to know the night is dark and full of terrors." With that said, the bold faced boy would turn and begin to make his way back towards the building. If this Hiro didn't bring a valid point up, he would be left out in the cold.
Back to top Go down
Swift The Ripper

Swift The Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:54 pm

This guy lifted his head and gave one cold ass glare. Like seriously. You know how you let people hold your newborn baby and they start crying when they see something ugly? This was one of those moments. Reijo was legit a creep and scared kids at night. Thank god none of these college girls had kids... Or did they? Hmm that was a story for another day. Hiro was definitely going to find that out sooner or later. Probably the latter. ANYWAY. Back to the story at hand. Reijo started off by saying he was aware of the emails and that he saw Hiro's name on the list causing the young man to nod his head. He then went on to say that Hiro was trouble and didn't need that at his camp which caused Hiro to raise an eyebrow. If Reijo was aware of this list that means someone who was on it was at his camp. With that being said his statement was contradicting because was technically already housing trouble. This guy wasn't the best talker but his skills surficed to fool the masses. He went on to say they already had a martial arts teacher that was in the business and wasn't coming off the streets stressed like a gangster. That kinda offended Hiro considering he was a world class martial artist. Top 10 in his weight division. If you looked his name up you'd probably find images of him and championships he acquired throughout his long stay as a competitor. Not to mention this outfit was the only thing he could find because he didn't bring any Gi's with him to Port Island. He then went on to state what could Hiro offer that would make him risk his camps safety. Hiro smirked while replying to the man walking away. "Your words don't add up. You know about the emails but yet you aren't on the list implying someone on the list gave you the emails which means you are most likely housing one. And I am a world class martial artist. One of the best pure Tae Kwon Doe artist in the world actually. Look my name up, As for my attire it was the only thing I could find on short notice considering my gi is in my backpack. Didn't think id need to wear something that would make me a target constantly. I know this person you recruited could not be any better of a martial artist than me not to mention you're housing an entire school. One man or female couldn't teach an entire school. I can bring more then my martial arts to the table. If you want out of this place giving me a shot is the best bet. I've lived this long I'm trying to live longer. If helping you and your people out will assure that I have no issue."
Back to top Go down
Philemon
Admin
Philemon

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:08 pm

"Ive already been grounded into an agreement twice today. You want to prove how much of an amazing martial artist you are to me, then survive the night. I don't have the time to check your credentials in a school with no power, nor the space for two teachers. Seeing how the other one has already ran a gym in this town and is well known by our faculty, her teaching would be much easier than yours." Reijo didn't turn to look towards the student as he spoke. "You're new to this area, and that outfit doesn't gain you my trust. You can say you have a gi, sure, but trust is the main source of promise I need here. I will do my own scan of the email tonight with my head computer expert and address anyone who may have slipped through the cracks and made it into this building with their name on the list. However, that doesn't give you the audacity of demanding entry because others may have slipped through. You're all nothing but rodents that'll ruin my plans." If there was something Reijo had too much of, it was pride. He had already taken enough hits to his pride, and another from someone who he didn't essentially need would not pass. With that said, the silver haired student continued into the building. There was one point the weird dressed man did bring up. Others were probably on the list. He'd need to gather any tonight and remove them from the building. This man had successfully ruined the plan of two other survivors. Hopefully he was proud of himself.

[Reijo Exit]
Back to top Go down
Swift The Ripper

Swift The Ripper

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Wow. Hiro could not believe the words that came out of Reijo's mouth. This guy was very twisted to say the least. Something he needed to work on. He seemed to prideful for his own good and that was something Hiro had no problem fixing sooner or later. As he stated anyone else who got in by slip up will get the boot Hiro was shocked because that was never his goal. He'd turn around and walk away from the school heading elsewhere.

Exit/End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]   Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Bliss of the storm [Day 1: Afternoon]
Page 1 of 1